Indian Railway (Lost Luggage)

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indian Railway (Lost Luggage)

aamirkhan24j

Mar 11, 2019

BAG LOST

I am aamir. i was travelling from H Nizamuddin to Shahdol in CG Sampark kranti on 8th march 2019 and i forgot my bag inside. After contatcting the attender he says that he found the bag and gave it to GRP DURG. when i asked them they are sayong that they have not founnd any bag. please help me . my Contact number is 9424642470.
Mcsharma

Mar 5, 2019

Lost my Safari Blue Trolley bag (22 inch)

I had lost my Safari Blue trolley bag (22 inch)
My train: New Delhi to Kathgodam (KGM Shatabdi)
Date of travel: 04th March’2018
Train No. 12040
Seat No. 44
Coach No.C-5

Please do contact me urgently. My contact details are as follows:
Name: Lt. Col Mahesh Chandra Sharma (Retd.)
Phone: +91 99999 18047

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Lt. Col M.C. Sharma
Manish611

Feb 14, 2019

Lost my blazzer (coat)

Hello
While I was travelling with my family from Delhi to Kathgodam (haldwani) on 12 th Feb 2019 in shatabdi time was 6:00 am
My coach was c7 and seat was 35,36,37
I missed out my thing it was a blazzer inside the cover and along with black inner
Sudesh Dhamake

Jan 27, 2019

Lost my wallet with atma ,cash ,aadhar,liciense

Loss of wallet
Respected RPF,
I LOST my wallet in train Nandigram express (11402). Date : 27 Jan 2018 ,lost at Aurangabad (AWB)Railway station platform No. 1 General -train last node,time : 10.15 to 10 10:30.

My wallet is of brown color ,flip type . As you open wallet there is my mom dad pic in transparent folder . Inside chain /zip folder there is My aadhar card & 2 Wheller bike license ,In front folder there are 2 atm card one of idbi and second icici also 500 rs a cash note , in small folder there is some change nearby >10 rs change . If found PLEASE kindly contact me on Mb.no.given below.Thank you in advance.

With regards

Sudesh Dhamake
8329991996
Dr Vikrant Singh

Jan 18, 2019

Loss of official documents

I missed to collect while leaving the train at New Delhi Railway station platform No. 1, my transparent folder containing NFSM Guidelines, Officers Diary, 2019 along with other important official documents in Train No. 12046, above the Birth No. C8 49 on 17th January, 2019. If found may pl. be intimated on following e-mail or mobile No. to collect the same. My details are already written in the Red Govt. Diary. Thank you.

With regards

Dr. Vikrant Singh
9910237497-M
Nitin fabulous

Jan 15, 2019

Lost of yellow bag having a mini drafter and a drawing book

15/1/ 2018
I lost my yellow bag with a mini drafter and a drawing book in a train which starts from csmt to kalyan . The timing was 1:22 from csmt and 1: 50 from kurla. I was seated in 2 nd class
shrirathi123

Jan 7, 2019

lost of luggage brown colour air bag

l lost brown colour air bag at jaipur railway station platform no.1.while moving from platform no.1 to platform no.3 its on the steps of no 1 platform.the time is between 1.30.pm to 1.50 pm and the date is 7th jan 2019
plz help me above matter.

Shrikant Rathi
manojkmishra

Lost a Blue colour travel bag

While travelling from Mysore to Bangalore on 7/1/2019 in 5.50 train I have lost a blue colour small travel bag at KSR Bangalore Railways Station, Bangalore. The bag contained clothes and book. If someone get this bag please contact 9448512488 or 9482073588. Please.
manojkmishra

Lost a Blue colour travel bag

On 7th January 2019, while travelling from Mysore to Bangalore by 5.50 train, I have left my travel bag in train at Bengaluru KSR station. The bag is blue in color and contains some clothes and book. If some kind-hearted person gets this bag kindly contact 9448512488, 9482073588.
Vidhya99

Jan 2, 2019

Lost Luggage

I was travelling from erode to bangalore in c5 coach in Uday express on 1-1-2019.It is an yellow jute bag.we got down in KR puram station.If anyone finds it pls give me a call in 7349017327.
Muthu8084

Dec 29, 2018

Luggage missing

Dear sir/mam,

I have missed my luggage during my traveling from Bhubaneswar to Chennai( 02841) on 29.12.2018 coach S3 seat number 8. I had kept my bag under the seat and it wasn't there when I woke up.
It's a black color big traveling bag. The bag contained a few clothes,and my mobile.
Pnr : 4348456666

Please contact 9583847319 in case if you find my suitcase.
durgarao90

Dec 28, 2018

Left of my sweater jacket

I have forgotten my sweater jacket in train. Following are details. Please help (Item is not expensive but very important).

Train Number - 17479
Start station - 28 Dec 2018 Duvvada station (DVD)
End station - 28 Dec 2018 Vijayawada (BZA)

Coach - B1
Seat - 51
Luggage details - Biscuit color Sweater Jacket

Please call me on +918500258846 or email [email protected] me if found.

Thanks in advance.
P. Durham Rao

Dec 25, 2018

Lost shoes on train

I lost my dark green Adidas shoes on train no. 12779 Goa express. I deboraed at Pune station.please help
Takmiltib

Dec 25, 2018

Lost my headphone

I lost my headphone at my seat in train 15026 ,B2,11 at 25 /12/18.please help.

Dec 19, 2018

By mistake left my apple mobil charger

Sir ,

I have left my apple charger while
Return from Coimbatore by blue mountain exp
Today morning (19/12/18) 3rd ac c 25 birth if you can foun
Pls update given number 9380034343 or [email protected]

Thanks & Regard
D.Raji
Vimal mandowara

Dec 16, 2018

Left specks

Hi I m mr Purushottam mandowara traveling from Ahemdabad to Mumbai date 15th December 2018 train no 22903 coach A3 seat number 7 hav left behind my specks behind so please do the needful of finding and returning back to us will kindfull thank you
Contact number 9326150615
Kalyan Gurung

Dec 6, 2018

Luggage left

Sir, I hv left my hanging white printed bag in Darjeeling mail train on 6.12.18 morning at Sealdah. The bag contained my one important diary, peacap. Train no. 12344. Ac two tire. Biggy no.A1, birth no. 35/36.
My contact no. 7908508993/9083270410.
Pl.help.
24sofiya

Dec 4, 2018

Left my luggage

I was travelling from Pune to jhansi in train no -17305 on 4th dec 2018. Train goes till Nizamuddin station. My coach and seat no was S3 & 24 respectively. Bag was olive green in colour with maroon colour band, it had personal stuff.

Please contact - 8669140227, 9454245869 if the luggage is found.

S Siddiqui
Bhavesh_1979

Nov 22, 2018

lost of suitcase

The Manager
Dt: 22nd Nov 2018

Ref: PNR No: 6422165258 Train No:13287 travel Dt : 20/11/2018 from Rourkela to Asansol

Name of Passenger: Bhavesh B. Madhani Age 39 (M) Seat Details: B1/35 (Upper)

Sub: Missing Complaint of Suitcase

This refers to above details; I would like to give a missing complaint for my suitcase. I was traveling from Rourkela to Asansol for by business trip, after Tata I could see my suitcase was not under my Seat.

Suspect by discussion with attendant and passenger seating beside said that a marriage group traveling from Durg to Tata would have taken by mistake as they were many people , with help of TT I would get their PNR No: and Name the details are ( PNR No: 6121461745) Name Seema Chowdhary /Priyanka they were more than 20 People .

I informed GRP team in Asansol and also DRM office, but could not get any support, if we could get the mobile No: of the passenger traveled we could talk to them, their ticket was booked online.
For butter understanding I am sharing by Suitcase details:

Grey medium size American Tourister Brand , inside I had one black laptop of HP make and one American Tourister Black Laptop Bag, Power Bank ,Slipper, Shaving Kit ,pair or cloths some catalogue , visiting card etc..

Since I did not receive any call from them I raised a complaint (Complaint No: W/SB/R/000456013)

Now I would request you to take necessity action, so that I get my things back.

You can reach me on my below details:

Bhavesh B. Madhani
M: +91 94370 42665
Vaishnavi Patil24

Nov 20, 2018

I lost my bag

I lost my bag it contains a green colour handmade sweater , a blue colour checked shirt (Denim Hub) and my new handbag of black and red colour. I travelled in Hutatma Express from Pune to solapur, 19 November 2018. I was in D15 ...If you find please contact me @ 9881364976
Pulkit89

Nov 20, 2018

Lost

Green shade bag
I lost my bag having slippers,spectacles,and few other small things near scanning area.
If found please inform at mentioned number
Pradeep kathuria
R_Tt

Nov 17, 2018

Lost my black specs case

I forgot my black specs case in the train 12138 (punjabmail express) - B4 coach, seat no. 4 while i was travelling from Gwalior to Bhopal today (17th November 2018 ).

If anyone finds it please call on this number
- 8269906460
Its my favorite spectacles so :(
Do give it a call if you find it..

Thank you..
Gauravjajodia

Nov 14, 2018

Lost my blue jacket

Hi i was travelling from ratlam junction to delhi hazrat nizamuddin station on train no 12953 august kranti express. I got down on nizamuddin station on 11 am
I by mistake left my jacket on my seat i.e. coach A3 seat no 9
If found please contact me on 9871358983
Gaurav
Gauravjajodia

Nov 14, 2018

Lost my blue jacket

I was travelling from ratlam to delhi nizamudiin station on train no 12953 august kranti rajdhani express on 14 november 2018 in coach no A 3 seat no 9
Left my blue jacket on the seat while getting down on the station
Please revert back as soon as possible on 9871358983
Thanks and regards
Gaurav jajodia
Akhil7794

Nov 11, 2018

Lost my black colour wallet

Dt 11 nov 2018
Sunday

Train no.- 12723 telangana express travelling to gwalior from bhopal

This is to here by that i lost my wallet somewhere in genral coach
After engine gs coach in telgana express before departuring of train as train started i looked up my back pocket n felt tgat i have lost my wallet #purse in train or during entering train
Though i didnt thrashed to any person.
My purse is having college id, Atm card Sbi, library card, Aadhar card, and 2000 rupees cash approx in that wallet .
The purse is black in colour.

If any one got my purse please contact me at. Following contact numbers 6260654578, 8109734760

Akhil kumar kartikey
Itm university
11 nov 2018
Train departed at 22:00 pm ..

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...