indian railway parcel service

Consumer complaints and reviews about indian railway parcel service

sandeep4buddha

Sep 30, 2019

Scooter Missing

Dear Sir/Madam
I have booked my Yamaha Ray Z Scooter parcel from Thrissur(Kerala) to Patna jn and it is dispatched on 24th September 2019 on train 22643 Patna Express .
Parcel receipt.no 531772.
but till date it didn't not receive .
I am personally requesting please look this matter and let me update when I will supposed to receive the Scooter.
SandeeP
ankur57171

Sep 23, 2019

honda shine bike not received

I have booked my bike on 09 sep 19 from ald to asn but still not received any call regarding my bike that bike delivered at asansol or not
My P.R.R No. is- 2009795811
My mob. No. - 6307891551,7056343303
Dhiraj vishnu Deshmukh

Aug 17, 2019

Bike and cycle not received

I had booked 1 bike and 2 cycles on 11.08.2019 from bilaspur to akola. They were loaded on 12th and 13th.08.19 but not recieved till today. Registration no 2009649675 and 2009649744.
Vijay r satav

Aug 10, 2019

O3 पार्सल मिसिंग

सर मैने 03 पार्सल बलारशा से dt 07।08।2019 को अकोला के लिये भेजे थे उनका prr no 1004264946 ये है आज 10।08।2019 तक अकोला पार्सल नाही पाहुचा कब पाहुचेगा के बरेमे जाणकारी च्याहीये phon नो 9922084793 vijay satav [email protected]
BHASKAR CHAUDHURI

Aug 9, 2019

Transport of Window AC from ALD to MLDT

One Window AC was booked for transport from Allahabad Station to Malda Town Station on 18th July, 2019. The PRR no of the booking is 2009-517185. The name of sender is SHUBHANKAR CHAUDHURI. The name of receiver is AJIT KUMAR CHAUDHURI at the address Bidhan Pally (4th Lane), P.O: Jhaljhalia, P.S: English Bazar, Dist: Malda.Pin: 732102. However, the parcel is still not reached at Malda Twon till today i.e. 9th August, 2019. Request you to take necessary steps so that we can receive the window AC parcel fro m Indian Railway.

Shubhankar Chaudhuri
email: [email protected]
pksaidkl

Aug 2, 2019

MISSING PARCEL

MISSING OF PARCEL
SIR I HAVE BOOKED 03 NOS OF PACKETS AT KOTA STN TO BBSR OUT OF WHICH 02 NOS DELIVERED AND 01 ONE PACKET MISSING TILL DATE
PLEASE HELP WHAT TO DO NEXT
YOURS
PKMISHRA
Disha bajpai

Jul 22, 2019

Parcels are missing

I have booked 2 parcels of medium sized carton on 21st of july from bandra terminus to etawah in train no 19041 ought to run on 21st of july at night
Those artles contains valuable commodities.
Those parcel details has not been shared with me after it has been booked in parcel office and now those parcels are missing
Neither they are delivered nor i have any information regading them
Kindly help me out
My mobile no is 8171730994
Disha bajpai

Jul 22, 2019

Parcels are missing

Those artles contains valuable commodities.
Neither they are delivered nor i have any information regading them
Arjun.10

Jun 20, 2019

Waste of staff

Today I came to Ahmadabad railway Station to pick up my parcel which come through Navjeevan sf exp yesterday.

But no staff is useful. No one is giving proper information. When I go platform 12 they are saying go to platform 1 when I go to platform 1 they said now go to platform 12.

I wasted 2.30 hrs here. Still waiting...

Jun 11, 2019

Bike not recieved

Bike parcel not recceived
I had booked my bike on 06/06/2019 from kalyan parcel office to hyderabad deccen. As per tha discussion with the office staff .my parcel is expected to deliver in 1day unfanately my parcel not deliverved till now .indian railways parcel tracking service a real crop below are the response .I recieved from parcel office
Destination (Hyderabad deccen ) check with source station.
Source(kalyan) we are not responsible for the parcel once its loaded.

I am indian army serving and very disappointed by such poor service and inconvince from world largest rail network.. any timely help in getting my parcel deliverved is
PRR No. 4000992785

Raju Nuru chauhan
Mobil no. 9068958854
tamalganrai

May 27, 2019

Bike Parce Not Received

I had booked my bike on 13th May from Secunderabad Parcel office to Bolpur. As per the discussion with the office staff, my parcel is expected to deliver in 3 days. Unfortunately, my parcel not delivered till now. Indian Railways Parcel tracking service a real crap. below are the response I received from Parcel Offices-
- Destination (Bolpur Parcel Office): Check with source station
- Source (Secunderabad Parcel Office): we are not responsible for the parcel once its loaded.

I am a senior citizen and very disappointed by such poor service and inconvinence from world largest rail network.

Any timely help in getting my parcel delivered is appreciated.

PRR No- 4000979797

Tamal Krishna Ganrai,
tamalganrai

May 27, 2019

Bike Parcel Not received

- Destination (Bolpur Parcel Office): Check with source station

I am a senior citizen and very disappointed by such poor service and inconvienence from world largest rail network.

Any timely help in getting my parcel delivered is appreciatable.

PRR No- 4000979797

Tamal Krishna Ganrai,

May 13, 2019

PARCEL NOT REACHED

We have booked 2 parcels for JABALPUR JN R R No.2009-135191 on 11-05-2018 & which was loaded in Train No 13202DN LTT RJPB EXP On 11-05-2019 Rear Break Van. But it has not reached to Jabalpur & also not reached to rajendranagar.

So kindly look into this matter & please ensure that we get our parcel at earliest.
Hamid Ansari2019

May 11, 2019

Bike not Delivered

My Receipt no. 459088

I have booked bike From Lucknow Railway and uploaded on 9th May 2019 which has to be deliver on 11-05-2019, but when enquiry to Kacheguda station they told parcel is not unloaded, please let me know where is my parcel and when it is deliver.

Contact no. 8887880919
Neha Padiya

May 3, 2019

Delay of my parcel

I have parcel a cooler on date 22 April 2019at Akola Maharashtra station to deliver to Rajkot but still I m waiting though I have got information from Akola station that my parcel is now in Ahmedabad but they are not deliver it to Rajkot.My Pwb no is A2668867 and Prr no 2009-021080 please inform me about my parcel on tbis number 9657150601
Bulu Borah

Apr 22, 2019

Non recd of parcel/luggage send through Indian Railway

I had booked two stel box and one activa scooty from Ranchi to New tinsukia on 5th Apr 2019 but on the date i have not received yet. I have gone New tinsukia parcel office but no info has been received about this. It is requested to pl clarify the matter and send the items/luggage at New Tinsukia station at the earliest pl. Pwb No 069972 contact No 8944822891.Regards Bulu Borah
Md Ahad

Jan 8, 2019

Bike not recieved

Myself hitendra kumar sahu
I parceled my bike from champa junction on 01/01/2019 to bhubneswar junction and after 7 days i did'nt recieved any info. I talked to champa parcel office they said we sent ur bike on 02/01/2019 in bilaspur titlagarh Passenger train
I went to bhubneswar parcel office twice
But they dont have any satisfactory answer please resolve my issue as soon as possible
Contact no. - 9074715854
Luggage lt no.- 2456124919
Thomman

Dec 24, 2018

Bike not yet received

I have parceled my bike from jaipur.Jn to asansol.jn on 20/12/2018, but the bike has not been received till now (24/12/2018). I have no idea where my bike is now. I went to the parcel office two times, but even the officer in charge also not able to give a satisfactory solution for the missing bike. It is an absolute irresponsibility in the part of indian railway parcel service system. The railway has no any regard for the value of time and money and the trust, people have on indian railway. so this is my request to whomsoever it may concern and please do the needful as early as possible to receive the bike.
PWB No- 2008283817.
My mobile- 8943758355 / 7012458862
Email- [email protected]

Dec 21, 2018

Asking for bribe

I had booked my bike on 17th December from akola to Dadar. I am continuously visiting dadr station but couldn't find my bike. I contacted to Akola parcel office and asked for the reason that why the bike is not been unload.
The concerned authority asked me for a bribe to load the bike. I told him that I had completed all the necessary formalities and also paid the fees then why I should pay you extra money. But he said that if I don't pay then my bike will not be loaded. This is something really unethical. Sir I request you to look at the issue and take the necessary action against the corrupted inchargers.

Detail-
8806211916
Bike no. MH 27 AL 2339

Dec 21, 2018

Asking for bribe

I had booked a deluxe bike from Akola to Dadar on 18th of December. On till date I hadn't received a bike.
I had contacted to the parcel office of Akola and asked for the issue that why it has been delayed.
The concerned authorities asked for the bribe to load my bike. This is something unethical that's happening in the parcel department of railway.I deny to give bribe and I hadn't got my bike.
Sir I request you to look after the issue and do please take the necessary action against the corrupted people.
My bike no is MH27 AL 2339
Booked on 17th Dec at night.

My contact details-
8806211916
Smarty Utkarsh

Dec 14, 2018

Parcel missing

I have booked a parcel from ludiyana Punjab to allahabad UP on 7-12-18 , parcel was loaded in muri express (18102) but did not reached yet it's builty no is 194318.
Please look out this matter inform us if any other information needed.
Looking forward for your positive response.kindly ensure us we get our parcel earliest.
Smarty Utkarsh

Dec 14, 2018

Parcel not reached.

Sir, I have booked woolen clothes parcel from ludiyana to allhabad on 7-12-18 on muri express(18102) which did not reached yet. Please set an enquiry for finding my parcel.
Please inform us if any further information needed.
So,kindly solve out this matter and ensure us we get our pacel earliest.

Dec 1, 2018

PARCEL NOT REACHED

We have booked 1 parcels for clt-kozhikode R R No.2008-133578 on 27-11-2018 & which was loaded in Train No 16345DN NETRAVATI EXP, On 28-11-2018 Front Break Van. But it has not reached to kozhikode & o/carry.

Nov 20, 2018

PARCEL NOT REACHED

We have booked 6 parcels for clt-kozhikode R R No.2008-072081 on 18-11-2018 & which was loaded in Train No 16345DN NETRAVATI EXP, On 19-11-2018 Front Break Van. But it has not reached to kozhikode & o/carry.

Nov 10, 2018

PARCEL NOT REACHED

We have booked 1 parcel for Agra Cantt vide R R No.2008-025590 on 09-11-2018 & which was loaded in Train No 12161DN Lashkar Express, On 11-6-2018 Front Break Van No.00712. But it has not reached to Agra Cantt.

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...