indian railway parcel service

Consumer complaints and reviews about indian railway parcel service

Bulu Borah

Apr 22, 2019

Non recd of parcel/luggage send through Indian Railway

I had booked two stel box and one activa scooty from Ranchi to New tinsukia on 5th Apr 2019 but on the date i have not received yet. I have gone New tinsukia parcel office but no info has been received about this. It is requested to pl clarify the matter and send the items/luggage at New Tinsukia station at the earliest pl. Pwb No 069972 contact No 8944822891.Regards Bulu Borah
Md Ahad

Jan 8, 2019

Bike not recieved

Myself hitendra kumar sahu
I parceled my bike from champa junction on 01/01/2019 to bhubneswar junction and after 7 days i did'nt recieved any info. I talked to champa parcel office they said we sent ur bike on 02/01/2019 in bilaspur titlagarh Passenger train
I went to bhubneswar parcel office twice
But they dont have any satisfactory answer please resolve my issue as soon as possible
Contact no. - 9074715854
Luggage lt no.- 2456124919
Thomman

Dec 24, 2018

Bike not yet received

I have parceled my bike from jaipur.Jn to asansol.jn on 20/12/2018, but the bike has not been received till now (24/12/2018). I have no idea where my bike is now. I went to the parcel office two times, but even the officer in charge also not able to give a satisfactory solution for the missing bike. It is an absolute irresponsibility in the part of indian railway parcel service system. The railway has no any regard for the value of time and money and the trust, people have on indian railway. so this is my request to whomsoever it may concern and please do the needful as early as possible to receive the bike.
PWB No- 2008283817.
My mobile- 8943758355 / 7012458862
Email- [email protected]

Dec 21, 2018

Asking for bribe

I had booked my bike on 17th December from akola to Dadar. I am continuously visiting dadr station but couldn't find my bike. I contacted to Akola parcel office and asked for the reason that why the bike is not been unload.
The concerned authority asked me for a bribe to load the bike. I told him that I had completed all the necessary formalities and also paid the fees then why I should pay you extra money. But he said that if I don't pay then my bike will not be loaded. This is something really unethical. Sir I request you to look at the issue and take the necessary action against the corrupted inchargers.

Detail-
8806211916
Bike no. MH 27 AL 2339

Dec 21, 2018

Asking for bribe

I had booked a deluxe bike from Akola to Dadar on 18th of December. On till date I hadn't received a bike.
I had contacted to the parcel office of Akola and asked for the issue that why it has been delayed.
The concerned authorities asked for the bribe to load my bike. This is something unethical that's happening in the parcel department of railway.I deny to give bribe and I hadn't got my bike.
Sir I request you to look after the issue and do please take the necessary action against the corrupted people.
My bike no is MH27 AL 2339
Booked on 17th Dec at night.

My contact details-
8806211916
Smarty Utkarsh

Dec 14, 2018

Parcel missing

I have booked a parcel from ludiyana Punjab to allahabad UP on 7-12-18 , parcel was loaded in muri express (18102) but did not reached yet it's builty no is 194318.
Please look out this matter inform us if any other information needed.
Looking forward for your positive response.kindly ensure us we get our parcel earliest.
Smarty Utkarsh

Dec 14, 2018

Parcel not reached.

Sir, I have booked woolen clothes parcel from ludiyana to allhabad on 7-12-18 on muri express(18102) which did not reached yet. Please set an enquiry for finding my parcel.
Please inform us if any further information needed.
So,kindly solve out this matter and ensure us we get our pacel earliest.

Dec 1, 2018

PARCEL NOT REACHED

We have booked 1 parcels for clt-kozhikode R R No.2008-133578 on 27-11-2018 & which was loaded in Train No 16345DN NETRAVATI EXP, On 28-11-2018 Front Break Van. But it has not reached to kozhikode & o/carry.

So kindly look into this matter & please ensure that we get our parcel at earliest.

Nov 20, 2018

PARCEL NOT REACHED

We have booked 6 parcels for clt-kozhikode R R No.2008-072081 on 18-11-2018 & which was loaded in Train No 16345DN NETRAVATI EXP, On 19-11-2018 Front Break Van. But it has not reached to kozhikode & o/carry.

Nov 10, 2018

PARCEL NOT REACHED

We have booked 1 parcel for Agra Cantt vide R R No.2008-025590 on 09-11-2018 & which was loaded in Train No 12161DN Lashkar Express, On 11-6-2018 Front Break Van No.00712. But it has not reached to Agra Cantt.

Captainbatman

Nov 10, 2018

Bike not received yet

I parcelled my bike on 28/10/2018 from Bangalore to Raipur. Still haven't received the bike. Online tracking of parcels in railway is a joke and the site shows the status 'booked' even after 13 days. No one picks up the call at their enquiry.

Please suggest some solution.
PRR No./PWB No. 2007956141.
Contact No. 8971813640.

Parixit Pandey
JAYKISHOR PRABHU SHARMA

Nov 9, 2018

Parcel not reached
I have booked my bike hunk MH13CN8502 with PRR NO 000977185 on date 25/10/18 but not reached till now plz check it
Jaykishor Sharma
9822038569
Kdboss

Oct 30, 2018

Bike is not delivered yet

My bike is booked in mathura station in 24/10/2018
Load in train Kota Patna .3238
Coach num.10732 date. 26/10/2018
But my bike is not delivered yet what can I do for please do the need full asap .

PRR. 2007927465
Vivek Kumar rustam.
Mob. 8937048753
Vivek Prajapati

Oct 17, 2018

Parcel is not receive on time

I had booked my parcel 15 oct 18 (cdg to etw) parcel clerk didnot attend proper manner . he said wait and not come before 0900hrs and i will keep wandering here and there with my wife and two little baby . and also said you pay extra charge .may i request you to favourable action pl. My contact no is 8968739315
Ankit1703

Sep 30, 2018

Parcel not reached

I have booked my bike Royal enfield 350 with PRR NO 4000-849574 on date 19/09/18 but not reached till now plz check it
Ankit Raghuwanshi
8989672067

Sep 26, 2018

Parcel not received

I have booked donestic items with my railway ticket on 22 nd Sept from New Delhi to Bangalore. Text msg received at my mobile that same has been loaded in train onsame day for Bangalore.while checking on online parcel tracking still status is loaded only and have not unloaded at destination.RR NO 4000851140 Please track whereabout of my parcel at earliest and inform me.
Kksharma

Sep 20, 2018

My Parcel not received at TATA Nagar (90kg - 1PCs)

I have not received My parcel 2PCs from LTT to TATA.. But I received only 01PCs on 19.09.2018 and 01PCs not received.. Same was missing and not answering by Railway staff.. I m unhappy with Railway parcel service..

PPR No. 2007686647

Kindly send 01PCs not received item at TATA on urgent basis..
Pl contact me and give update.
Contact number : 7977296043
Biosafe

Sep 15, 2018

PARCEL NOT REACHED

I have booked 2 parcels (cotton boxes) from Secunderabad to Kottayam on 11-9-2018 and the same are loaded in train (sabari express) on same date. But so far the material has not reached kottayam, and we have went to trivendrum also to check the same. Material is not available at kottayam and trivendrum also.

Material booking railway receipt no: 2007646878.

So please make an enquiry about the parcels.

Contact no: 9182598990
Name: P.Srinivas
arasupumps

Aug 28, 2018

shortage of booked material

We booked 78 box of motor pumps from coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) to Jaipur(Rajasthan). on 22.06.18, our customer received 75 box only, and we register the complain through railway complain portal on16.08.18(Ref: W/NW/JP/000409655, 18.08.18 we received sms from railway portal the above complain has closed. and again we registered the complain on 24.08.18 Ref W/NW/JP/000413410, again we received sms this complain has closed. and again we registered the complain on the same day Ref. W/NW/JP/000413733. and again we received the sms from railway this complain has closed. The Jaipur Railway parcel office they are not received the shortage material .
Pl. advise for next accation.
My Mb: 8110004845 - Arasu

Parcel Booked Receipt No: S371836/22.06.18 from Coimbatore No.box 78.
/shubham/

Aug 9, 2018

Parcel not delivered

We booked 4 out of 4 pkgs of PRR No. 2007407058 loaded from NDLS in train no. 18508 on 05-08-2018 at 8:44. But not delivered yet and no response receive from Bilaspur parshad office. this material is urgent. Please solve the matter today
shan29

Jul 31, 2018

BIKE PARCEL NOT RECEIVED

Subject : Not received my Bike
I have booked my bike from NK-NASIK ROAD to R- RAIPUR JN on 24-JUL-2018.but I didn’t receive my parcel yet . So I am requesting you to please check my parcel as soon as possible and let me know the status of it on this number : 9284872314

P.R.R NO: 2007336388

Reg NO: MH 15 CH 7933

Shankar
AMITKAPADIA7

Jul 27, 2018

Parcel not received yet

My PWB NO 2007-303895, I have booked my scooty from Vadodara to Bhusaval but its still not reached bhusaval and status shows it is unloaded at manmad station. Please let me know when it will reach Bhusaval.
Jagga daku

Delay of bike shipment

Sir i had booked bike from agra cantt to hyderabad deccan having pnr of bike 2007248477 . May i know the reason behind delaying of bike shipment from agra cantt to hyderabad
Prakash3144

Railway parcel delivery delayed

My PWB NO is 198133,
I have booked 2 iron box and 1 Moter bike at Ajmer railway station on the date 09july 18 for delivery to kantabanji,but 10 days passed away am not received the parcel yet, please provide information me about my parcel on this my mobile number 876556874&
Prakash3144

Railway parcel delivery delayed

I have parcel on date 09 July 18 at Ajmer railway station to deliver to kantabanji STN of 02 iron box and one Moter bike, still am waiting for received the parcel, my pwb no is 198133, please information me about my parcel status with this number 8765568745 /[email protected]

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...