indian railway parcel service

Consumer complaints and reviews about indian railway parcel service

Moreshwar Deshpande

Jun 15, 2017

My cycle which parcel from Amravati(State Maharashtra) not received

I have booked cycle from Amravati, Maharashtra to Pune, Maharashtra on 05 June 2017 from Amravati-Pune train. The receipt no is
D926230. I have not received my cycle at Pune Railway Station. Please help me this regard.

With Regards
Moreshwar Deshpande
Mb. 9423577761
SKSC27

Jun 14, 2017

RR no # 4000583716

Parcel not loaded
I booked parcels at New Delhi station on 7-06-2017 for delivering at Asansol junction. The PRR number is 4000583716. But the parcels havr not been loaded at New Delhi station till 7-06-2017 . Please look into the matter and ensure earliest delivery of my parcels. Regards
Sumit Kr singh
SKSC27

Jun 14, 2017

My parcel is not delivered PRR no 400583716

Parcel not loaded
Sir I had booked parcels at New Delhi railway station on 07-06-2017 for delivering at Asansol Jn.The PRR number is 400583716 . But even on 14-06-2017 the luggage has not been loaded at New Delhi station. Please look into the matter and ensure the earliest delivery of my parcel
Sumit Kr Singh
abhijit71

Jun 13, 2017

Materials booked railway parcel van not reached

I booked 6 No's boxes through railway parcel van vide Receipt No. 632133 from Anand Vihar Terminus station to Raiganj by train no. 22488 Down on 3/6/17. The same have not yet reached Raiganj. A per parcel clerk at ANVT station the same were despatched on 3/6/17 itself by 22488 down brake van no. F/SZR NR 1706 but there was another booking vide Receipt no. 632135 from ANVT to PPTD by same train on that day. As per parcel clerk the consignment might have been unloaded by mistake at PPTD station. He is asking me to trace the parcel. Unable to track online-on entering parcel van booking receipt no. the status is showing incorrect receipt no.

I am greatly harassed as my household things like refrigerator, washing machine,clothes & other material have not reached yet. Please resolve urgently.
Abhipahariya

Jun 8, 2017

Parcel (bike) not reached

Sir i booked my bike from jhansi station to Aurangabad on 05/06/2017 with PRR NO. 2004-756759 but till nw (09/06/2017) we didi not received. Even i tracked online it shows only booking date on that.
Plz help me out... thanks
Regards:-
Abhishek pahariya
7305619789
prr no. :- 2004756759.
ravirajantoppo

Jun 6, 2017

PRR NO : 4000570336 / Not Received

I have booked my bike on 17th May 2017. Bike number - CG 04 DN 7102. PRR NO : 4000570336.
It was booked from Bhopal (BPL ) Jn to Hatia (HTE ) junction. Online status it shows that it was loaded on train no:12854 on 20th May.
Please help me to track my bike and get it back to me, I am still waiting for it in Ahmedabad.
I need the clearance about my Bike immediately.

I hope it gets resolved, awaiting your revert on the same at the earliest.

Ravi Rajan Toppo
Mob : 9584028383
Off : 0755277800

PRR NO : 4000570336 / Not Received

Jun 6, 2017

PARCEL NOT REACHED

We have booked 1 pcl for Calicut vide R R No. 771829 on 02-07-2017 & have loaded in Train No 16345DN NETRAVATI EXP. break van no. F/B-97723 But it has not reached to calicut .
So kindly look into this matter & please ensure that we get our parcels at earliest.
For,
Southern Courier Service
harinathnair

Jun 4, 2017

PARCEL DATED 7th APRIL NOT YET REACHED THE DESTINATION

I had sent a pacel containing my books and clothes from KOTA-RAJASTHAN to Ernakulam Jn.-KERALA on 7th April 2017.
As per the tracking details it has been mentioned that the parcel was unloaded last at VADODARA JN. on 28th April 2017.
i am waiting for the delivery at ERNAKULAM JN. since almost the last 2 months. Kindly do the needful.

PRR. No./ PWB No. 4000543030

NAME : SREEGOVIND NAIR

MOB ; 9496290533

Shakil Ahamed12345

Jun 4, 2017

Railway Department

Two wheeler booked from PNBE in train no 16360 on 03/05/2017 PRR No 2004521913 not received yet at Ballarsha
CA Bhavesh D. Choudhary

Jun 3, 2017

Parcel not yet loaded in Nagpur

Sir I have booked a bike from Nagpur to Pune on 31 may 2017. The bike is yet not loaded in Nagpur. My parcel reference PRR number is 1002327859. Please look into the matter and ensure earliest delivery of my parcels
Bhavesh Chaudhari
ravid410

May 29, 2017

Parcel has not received yet

Parcel not yet loaded
Sir I have booked a bike from gaya jn to bhubaneswar on 24 may 2017.The bike has not been loaded yet in gaya although it should have get loaded by 24th may itself. My parcel reference PRR number is 4000575005. Pls see to it as I am really facing problem in my daily routine because of transport issues.
Ravi sinha
Shivendra Soni

May 27, 2017

Parcel not yet loaded

Sir I have booked a bike from new delhi to lucknow on 24 may 2017 on sleeper class ticket. The bike is yet not loaded in new delhi although it should have get loaded by 24th may itself. My parcel reference PRR number is 3000-341879. Pls see to it as I am really racing problem in my daily routine because of transport issues.
Shivendra Soni
Vicky Singh Dhawan

May 27, 2017

not good service at gandhidham

sir,, as a respect you but we are not happy the percel service at gandhidham. so many time there no body responsible person in the deparment..no one give proper respone ..so pls do beter service at gandhidham station pls
Justdoit.abhinav

May 24, 2017

Parcel not loaded

I booked 2 parcels at jaipur station on 15-5-2017 for delivering at Gorakhpur junction. The PRR number is 2004621621. But the parcels havr not been loaded at jaipur station till 24-5-2017 . Please look into the matter and ensure earliest delivery of my parcels. Regards
Abhinav singh
Justdoit.abhinav

May 24, 2017

Parcel not loaded

Sir I had booked 2 parcels at jaipur railway station on 15-5-2017 for delivering at Gorakhpur. The PRR number is 2004621621 . But even on 24-5-2017 the luggage has not been loaded at jaipur station. Please look into the matter and ensure the earliest delivery of my parcel
Abhinav Singh
cpsaini

May 23, 2017

parcel not deliver yet

dear sir i have booked a bike from new delhi to ernakulam jn. on 19 may 2017. But my bike not delivered till 23 may 2017.
sir i am serving in indian navy. I follow all the rules and regulations.
i have been facing problems because of poor parcel service.
if delay is made by us than u charge on us. but the same delay is made by u only, what is next action is taken by u.
i only want to raise the issue to you.
your faithfully, chander prakash saini.
PNR No. 4000571291
DOJ - 19 may 2017
train no. - 12626
contact no. - 7284822742
Surya4999

May 22, 2017

Parcel not yet received

Hello there,

I have booked my bicycle from Chennai to Rajahmundry on 19th may with PRR Number: 4000571847.I hadn't received any updates about my bicycle.I sent my friend today morning to the same station (Chennai central)and they told that parcel is not yet loaded.please go through my complaint and work it out as soon as possible.
Note:on 19th may,while I booked the parcel,one drunken agent asked me to pay 1500/- rupees for bicycle.I paid there without any thought because I'm in hurry,but after coming home I saw that the bill was given for 130/- rupees.can you please go through this also if possible.
Surya.
namdeo shinde

May 22, 2017

Parcel not unloading any one from train

we have booked parcel from akola to deliver at nashik road
PRR NO IS 3000340043

parcel had been loaded from akola station on 19 may 2017 but no one have unloaded from train at nashik road station
every one along with parcel office manager used to sleep at night
after talking with them they told me that we dont have manpower how can we unload it.
i am not robot we here to control product not for your servant,
since that parcel is moving in train from akola to CST from CST to other station

since kindly look for the same and do needful

May 19, 2017

PARCEL NOT REACHED

We have booked 8 pcls for jalandhar vide R R No. 2004629404 on 16-05-2017 & have loaded in Train No 12903DN GOLDENTEMPLE ML. break van no. R/B-997181 But it has not reached to Jalandhar .

For,
Southern Courier Service
kanwarhar

May 16, 2017

non receipt of motorcycle

Reg: Non arrival of my Motorcycle DL 7S AU 6215 at NZM Rly Station from Bangalore City Rly Station (Receipt no A 0033587 of SBC Bangalore dt 3/5/2017)

I booked my above stated motorcycle from Bangalore city Rly Station along with my ticket in Rajdhani (Train no 22691) on 3rd May, 2017 for the train leaving SBC Bangalore at 8 pm on 3/5/17 and reaching NZM Rly Stn on 5/5/17 at 6 am.
The motorcycle was loaded on this train at Bangalore City Rly Station in bogey No 135852 as per the Loading register, in Rajdhani of 3/5/17. However the parcel office at Nizammudin Rly Stn told me that we have not received the motorcycle when I went to enquire on 5/5/17 evening. When it has been loaded in Rajdhani on 3/5/17 at SBC Rly Stn, how come it has not reached NZM Rly Station?
This is the third time that I am coming from East Delhi to NZM Rly Stn for the motorcycle that should have reached NZM Rly Stn on 5/5/2017. I have spent Rs 3140 for booking it along with me in the Rajdhani in which I travelled.
I am undergoing unnecessary trouble and harassment. Kindly help in getting my motorcycle traced and handed over to me.

Regards, My mob mo is 9810688480.

non receipt of motorcycle

SK Varma

May 16, 2017

Bike not recieved

I have booked my bike on 5th May 2017. Bike number - AP 09 BC 5812. PRR NO : 2004556354.
It was booked from Hyderabad Decan to Ahmedabad junction. Online status it shows that it was loaded on train no:17014 on 7th May.
I need the clearance about my Bike immediately.

I hope it gets resolved

Sandeep Kumar
9705679367 / 7989874902
rupeshch

May 13, 2017

Non receipt of parcel

Sir l have book a parcel on 08 April 2017 from Kota to Hajipur and last update we received through SMS that my parcel loaded in train no 13240 on 10 April. But parcel not received till date. Pl check and despatch at the earliest
MD.IFTEKHAR ANSARI

May 12, 2017

Motorbike Not Yet Received

Parcel not recieved
I have booked my bike on 26th April 2017. Bike number - UP 78 EP 4832. PRR NO : 2004494926.
It was booked from Kanpur central to Darbhanga junction. Online status it shows that it was loaded on train no:19165 on 30th April.
Since then my bike has never reached its destination and now its been a week.
I never expected that railway has this pathetic services otherwise i would have never booked it.
I will take my complaint to all the levels required as indian railway is not meeting at it's standards.
No one has any idea were my bike is ? I am still waiting for it in Darbhanga.

I hope it gets resolved

Prayant - MD.IFTEKHAR ANSARI
Mobile : 9167548373/7021154156
Maneesh Mohan

May 12, 2017

Bike not received

I booked my two wheeler Hero glamour bike (reg.no. KL 29 K 7062) from Kayankulam to Nagpur on 03/05/17 in 12512 Raptisagar express. It was expected to be received at Nagpur railway station on 04/05/17. But it was not received by the parcel department. The officials told me that my bike is not unloaded at Nagpur and it may reached its final destination station that is Gorakhpur railway station. They told me that bike will be reloaded to Nagpur station and they will inform me. But after one week i got no information about my bike. Please help me to track my bike and get it back to me.
Maneesh M
Corporal, Indian Air force.

Receipt no. 453448
Ticket no. B 65867174
My mobile no. 7470558199
Email- [email protected]
Anujjn

May 10, 2017

Missing motorbike

I have sent my bike from chennai egmore and did not recieved at bhopal junction. What should i do my reciept no is 534358 please find it out soon my mb no is

HDFC Bank - CHARGES & ACCOUNT CLOSURE
    Dear Sir, This Is Prabhu From Chennai.I want to...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Marksheet lost
    MY LOST HIGH SCHOOL MARKSHEET I lost my10th orignel...
    Hostitsmart.com - Very Bad Customer Service Hostitsmart.com Ripp Off
    Host IT Smart / Hosting World — Web Hosting VERY BAD...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Aggressive Stray Dogs Biting others
    Hi, A group of 3-4 dogs from neighboring lanes come and...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Respected sir please make the fee refund procedure fast...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Sir please make the fee refund procedure fast especially...
    ak - Fake MR FARHAN
    I’m Abhishek Ik again posting this I talked w h MR...
    DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION BOARD - Wrong Graduation Board Name
    Hello Sir My name is Anjali and just on day 23 September...
    fake gigolo agency - FARHAN is FAKE
    I want to say Mr Farhan I will post my registration...