Indian Railways

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indian Railways

Sunanda07

Nov 12, 2019

Fan not working

In train number 13007, coach S4, 2 fans are not working, which are just above my seat. This is very inconvenient for me and my co-passengers. My PNR number is 6636105518. Please sort this issue as early as possible.
shuvaan

Oct 21, 2019

Late running and delay of trains

Its shame what happen ? I cant understand please explain us, how it possible dream of bullet trains became reality,Indian railways controlling department is one of the worst system those who not capable to maintain punctuality of trains. specially in case of old legend trains those who covers more than 1900 km long distance,one of them train no. 12875/12876 anvt - puri /puri-anvt neelachal super fast exp. but this train maintain by rly controlling authority like fast passenger, this trains runs tri weekly and always delay around 3 to 8 hrs. specially it start delay from kanpur to puri, and in return it start delay from lucknow to anand vihar. only for stupid management system of Indian railways, which lose his identity in sight of our nation people. this is only one example of single train. like this so many trains of different route always running late, only common passengers those who travel they suffer in their whole journey. nobody can understand their value of time and safety. so first maintain the punctuality of existing trains then talk about fake promises.
manishmgm

Sep 15, 2019

TDR refund not yet recieved

Hi, TDR was filed on 25-Jul-19 for train not touching the boarding station on 27-Jul-19. PNR number 8721793980.
As per the online status TDR was approved on 6-Aug-19 and pay order date is mentioned as 14-Aug-19, but even then as of 15-Sep-19, the refund is not yet credited to my account.

TDR registration number: ############
Transaction number: 100000353457935
Bholanath Mondal

Sep 9, 2019

This is to inform you that my belongings has stolen during my train journey from KPD to BHP on 06/09/2019 in between 3:30 AM to 6:30 AM.
Train No. 12509, A-1, 2A, Berth No. 43,44,45,46.
PNR No.: 4259827122

I lodged a complaint on Bolpur GRPP on 07/09/2019.
Please find attachment.

Kind Attention: The IMEI number of my phone are mentioned wrongly in the complaint letter.

The right No.: IMEI 1 : 867767036525810
IMEI 2 : 867767036525802
This is for your kind information and necessary action please.

Dr. Bholanath Mondal
Assistant Professor, PSB, Visva-Bharati
Santiniketan

Theft of belongings during train journey from KPD to BHP, Ref. No. Bolpur GRPP GDE No. 147/19 dtd. 07/09/2019 Theft of belongings during train journey from KPD to BHP, Ref. No. Bolpur GRPP GDE No. 147/19 dtd. 07/09/2019 Theft of belongings during train journey from KPD to BHP, Ref. No. Bolpur GRPP GDE No. 147/19 dtd. 07/09/2019

vikasv7

Sep 9, 2019

Lost My Spectacles

I was traveling on 12033 shatabdi express (Kanpur to Delhi) seat 20 coach C5 date 09/09/2019. I left my specs on the seat. If found please call at 9871530251
user_ssd

Sep 1, 2019

Not delivering of booked parcel

Respected sir/ma'am
I booked a bike from CTC to MXN junction via HWH on 20 August, 2019. My PRR no is 4001027354. It's more than 10 days now. Till now I've received my bike. How much time it'll take?

Not delivering of booked parcel

Devavratha-b99

Aug 6, 2019

Delay in talguppa express

Dear sir ,

Talguppa express from Talguppa towards Mysore dated 06-Aug-2019 has proposed arrival time at Mysore at 22:30 . It is now almost 23:00 and the train is yet to reach Mysore . Strange to note that the express train took 2 hours to reach Shimoga probably because it would help get more passengers and revenue for Indian railways as it reached at peak hour of 17:30. Since it took 2 hours to traverse 70 kilometers , I am now still waiting to reach Mysore at 23:00 . My mother is 62 and has not had dinner and all hotels would be now closed .

I would urge railways to take note of these repercussions when you try to increase your revenue .
Since I paid for the ticket and also pay my taxes diligently I think it’s my right to demand better service .

Thanks ,
A Hopeful Indian
Akhila C P

Jun 10, 2019

Late arrival of train

All the trains running from Hosur to Majestic/Yeshwantpur will always be delayed by around 30-40 min. Its really a challenging situation for people relying on the train. Below is the list of trains running between the mentioned stations
1.Train no:06592-Hosur-Yeshwanthpur DEMU special
2.Train no:76554-Dharmapuri-KSR Bengaluru DEMU
3.Train no:56242-Yeshwanthpur-Salem Passenger
4. Train no:06591-Yeshwanthpur - Hosur DEMU special
5. Train no:56513-Karaikal - KSR Bengaluru Fast passenger

Please do look into the issue and get it resolved at the earliest.

Akhila
Abhisingh0719

Jun 4, 2019

Training late

12206 new delhi Sealdah duranto is late by 5hours.. Like seriously if we r paying 2750 a huge amount nd still our train is late the don't call these train as premium trains.....

May 24, 2019

everyday late by 2 to 2.30 hours

TRAIN NO. 12022 ( BARBIL-HOWRAH JAN SATABDI EXP.) AND 12872 ISPAT EXPRESS, BOTH THE ARE DELAYING EVERYDAY TWO TO THREE HOURS TO REACH HOWRAH.
EVERY FRIDAY, 100 TO 150 OFFICE PASSENGERS RETURN BACK THEIR HOME FROM JAMSHEDPUR TO KOLKATA IN EVERY WEEK. THERE ARE MANY LADIES ALSO WHO ARE FURTHER CATCH ANOTHER TRAIN FROM HOWRAH TO REACH THEIR DESTINATION. BUT EVERYBODY GETTING HUGE PROBLEM IN EVERY FRIDAY AND REACHING 12.00 TO 12.30 AT NIGHT OF OUR HOME INSTEAD OF REACHING 10.00 AT NIGHT.

PLEASE SEE THE MATTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
A123456d

May 23, 2019

Delay train

Train number 12516 SCL -TVC EXPRESS Delay Train 4 hours boarding KHURDA ROAD JUNCTION
UTTAM.MISHRA

May 17, 2019

Daily delay in arrival of Train 12419/12420

We are using train no 12419/12420 daily for attending my duties in Phaphund station.Train delay daily,reaches phaphund 10:20 am and in return journey reaches lucknow daily at 11:20 PM .Please look into the matter,as Gomti Exp is superfast traing and one of the premium train.
omashtankar

May 15, 2019

Late running trains on daily basis (not eventually)

The Train- 'Vidarbha express 12106' is running late daily since past two months. It causes inconvenience to the employees as it disturbs their schedule. Majority of the passengers in this train are office goers & morning time is very crucial for them. Since past two months I have observed that the Train reaches dadar(Mumbai) by 1 to 2 hours late. 2 months prior- the train was running on time & was matching the time schedule. But the status became worst in past two months. I think something unusual happened with the train running in past two months.
Therefore, I would like to request you to kindly take up the matter with appropriate authorities & ensure that the train run on time.
Regards!

(Dr.O.M.Ashtankar)
Mob-9422821515
Email: [email protected]
omashtankar

May 15, 2019

Late running trains on daily basis (not eventually).

The Train 'Vidarbha express- 12106' is running late daily. Since past 20 years it was always running on time & used to reach at scheduled time(6.30 am at Dadar Station). But I have observed that since past 2 months the train is always late when it reaches to Mumbai. Majority of the passangers in this train are Employees working at various organisations. The train is very convenient for them since it reaches mumbai at 6.30 am which makes it convenient for job goers to attend to their duty.
But, Since pst two months the train runs late by 1 Hr., 1.30 Hrs. etc. due to which the entire schedule of the job goers gets affected. I think something unusual has happened with the train in last 2 months. Kindly enquire the matter & ensure that the train will run on time.

(Dr.O.M.Ashtankar)
Mob-9422821515
Sonu_Kumar

May 12, 2019

Worst Indian Railway Services

Services provided by Indian Railways:
1. Late running trains on daily basis (not eventually).
2. Worst worst condition toilets.
3. Worst condition rakes/coaches.
4. Unplanned, unorganized train stoppages (political interference).
5. Worst worst condition foods for high prices charged off.
6. Unreserved People travelling in reserved coaches.
7. Unhygienic seats, coaches, trains, platforms, toilets, foods.
8. Negligence of all other trains for Premium trains. And due to this all other trains delayed.
9. Delay delay delay delay..... Filthy filthy filthy filthy.....

Other than some people like train drivers, track repairing/ maintaining workers, guards. What the people in ministry, managements, authorities, controllers are doing If everything going out of control, nothing is managed. If they are not able to manage then what are they doing by holding their posts.....???????
A.K,.CHAKRABORTY

May 12, 2019

LATE RUNNING OF 12501 TRAIN

12501 SAMPARK KRANTI EXPRESS (GHY-NDLS) TRAIN IS RUNNING AVERAGE 7 TO 9 HRS. LATE DAILY. FROM GUWAHATI TO BARAUNI IT RUNS MOSTLY IN TIME. THEN STARTS LATE AND REACHES NEW DELHI SUCH A HUGE LATE. IT HAS BECOME A PRACTICE. PLEASE REVIEW ITS LATE RUNNING HISTORY AND WORK ON IT.
NSDaniel

May 1, 2019

Train arrival

Train Tejas Express was devoted to arrive at 6am it arrived at 7 am and we a group of 9 (of different ages) are still waiting for it to depart. We as a family found waiting- so early in the morning - on the bay without toilet/ food facilities extremely difficult. And annoying.
Arun pandey11

Apr 28, 2019

Train delay

I am very very disappointed.my uncle are travelling in this train age 62 suffering from 9 hours late what the reason of train late by 9 hrs?
Train number 12203
anand1434

Apr 21, 2019

Luggage(Bike) not received

Dear sir/Madam
I booked a bike from Bhubaneshwar to Kamakhya on 6th feb. PWB No - 2008928183.
But i didn't get my bike till now. Since it has been 15 days.Also I am not getting any message about my bike where it is and when it will delivered to me. I have complained two times before but not getting satisfactory result. I am facing alot of difficulties without my bike.

So sir please help me so i can get my bike as soon as possible.

Luggage(Bike) not received

Shubhadeep

Apr 14, 2019

Harassment

Passenger of 13009 Dun express.

Seat is being allocated in S4 7 which was CNF for me untill dehradun and I am sharing till Gaya ..
I didnot expect this kind of behaviour,seeking exact step to take else will move it further..
I have provided entire amount and sharing my seat against cancellation.
Rectify you policy ..I want to see an end of this..Refund amount or confirm it after Gaya..If it is being allocated after Gaya I will direct complaint against entire board.
ManiMahe

Apr 2, 2019

Unannounced Delay

There used to be a local train from beach to velachery, atleast once in 15mins. But nowadays the trains are coming as per their wish.. There are some instances where we would be waiting for nearly an hour, whereas in train chart there must be train every 10 mins... I mean wtf?!
JASWI10532

Mar 19, 2019

Poor breakfast

I am travelling in train No 12715 Sachkhand Express Nander to Ambala Cantt. Breakfast served in the train by the train staff was of a very poor quality because thecurd served with Alloo Prantha was not a curd but it was in a liquid shape of lassi and was making a very bad smell and taste was of acid type. It was packed in the open small polythene bag and there was no printed expiry date . It is possible that it was of expired date. I brought this problem in the notice of railway vender’s employee who showed his helplessness. Kindly take a strict action in the matter.
Regard
Jaswinder Singh
Rameswar Prusty

Feb 15, 2019

Rats and cockroaches in AC compartment

Traveled from BAM to SSPN by train no 18463 0n 13th Feb 2019, PNR no 6724671739, Coach B2. Found cockroaches in the compartment and while alighting found that my bag was eaten by rodent. Wish Railways compensated me for the same and none else was put to such inconvenience in future.

Rats and cockroaches in AC compartment Rats and cockroaches in AC compartment

SonaliTandel

Jan 23, 2019

So called "Dadagiri" of MST holders

Myself Sonali travelling from Vapi to Virar through 12936 Intercity Express on 22nd Jan 2019. I took the Ladies coach which is a shared coach for MST holders as well. I asked one lady to shift a bit as there were only four of them sitting that too with legs on seat but she replied me like 'this is our seat, we will not shift, you go in other part of the compartment'. Even if there are seats, they will sleep but not let us sit there, and if we ask them to get up and seat they back answer us like we want to sleep. I dont have any problem to go in other compartment but that was already full and if there is place to sit why cant we sit..even we carry proper ticket, so what if they are pass holders and travel everyday., there is no such rule that regular people cant travel in general coach. Still these people behave very rudely with us and show as if we are untouchables and we can not even enter their territory. There is even no railway official in the compartment to whom we can complain about the same.., but this complains also doesn't make any difference to them. Just because they travel everyday doesn't mean they have bought the seats as well., that too when there is space to seat...Also they use very cheap and abusive language..We do not travel to get insulted by people whom we dont even know.

Please I request you to look forward to this complain as we are not fools to buy ticket and travel standing even if there are seats as because of this so called "DADAGIRI" of MST holders in Ladies compartment also. Be it travelling everyday our single day...it just depends on every persons requirement and convenience.

Note: Please forward this to your Higher Authority in Indian Railways, if you could do a little favour to me.., as Indian Railways is improving a lot but the mentality of these people who travel everyday is stooping very low day by day and these are only the ones who keep complaining about the facilities of Railways.

In the hope of your support, Waiting for your feedback.

Sonali

Jan 16, 2019

Washrooms and toilets not available at station

Wadi Railway station doesn't have any proper toilets and washroom facilities
I was travelling with general ticket from wadi to Hyderabad with my family it was 2 am and all the toilets at station were locked only sleeper class waiting halls washrooms were available but we were not allowed inside due to general ticket.
There were trains passing by with big banners and stickers in them "SWATCH BHARATH" but there were not even a single washroom use able at that station

Washrooms and toilets not available at station Washrooms and toilets not available at station Washrooms and toilets not available at station

INBLRA - Package been with them since 5/12/2019
    Dear sir/madam Good morning I have a kind request...
    Plastic Bags - Use of Plastic
    Dear Authorities, This is concerning the rampant use of...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Unauthorised construction in S block DLF phase 3
    Unauthorised construction happening at S-36/17 DLF phase 3...
    Indigo - Not refunded the registration amount
    Client of indigo called me through shine.com and told that...
    NHAI PIMPALGAON TOLL PLAZA - Extra Amount Pay
    Extra Amount pay Extra amount debited from fastag I have...
    Suzuki Access 125 - Service is not good
    I fell down from my two wheeler and gave it for service....
    Fastag - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my Fastag. It appears like...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER. MISSED MANY EXAMS
    Sir/Madam l was keep on trying to login to my SSC page...
    paytm - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my fastag. Fraud service by...
    Whirlpool Microwave - Not working
    My microwave is not working