Indiapost.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indiapost.gov.in

himanshu jani

Jan 31, 2015

no recived air mail

sir i sent an air mail RL surat hq 395003 B RG 586424590IN counter no. 2 op code ZPP to dhruv jani germany dt. 10.01.2015 but till today that is not recived him
krishna natarajan

May 1, 2014

forget my india post assistant password

sir

i forget my password for india postal assistant job my login id no. is DOP023106978 please help me for my password
Nathani

Feb 26, 2014

Took Rupees fifty from my daughter

I was on my job on dt-24th february. Speed post came to my name. from R.T.O.(East). Postman told given Rupees fifty otherwise I will take back. If my daughter will give him a Rupees hundred, than I think he will give some other person parcel may be in that DD is there. Same Parcel was came before three years from same R.T.O. But none of the postman asked for the money.

So, Please take action on this postmaster.and other officer who came to heat me. My email I.D. [email protected]

Anwarali

Feb 22, 2011

Non Delivery of Article

article no. EC828085440IN DT. 13/04/2010 THROUGH SPEED POST SERVICE. NOT DELIVERED STILL.
MOBILE NO. 09039177708 AMIT AGRAWAL CHAMPA(CG)495671
sudhir.akshay

Aug 9, 2012

no recived speed post letter

sir, my latter from rto vasai is booked on 12 july 2012 by speed post no em883034655in .but till today that is not recived.

Apr 30, 2010

Non Delivery of Article

Sir I sent an speed post Article No- EU108061105IN containing a mobile phone Nokia 5800 Xpress Music
on the date 19-04-2010 but the till the date of today article could not delivered on the Address
104-B (B-wing),chawre Avenue , Nallasopara (West),Thane , Maharastra - 401203. I complained it but no action taken by department. sir Please help me.........

Gaurav Mishra