indiatimes shopping

Consumer complaints and reviews about indiatimes shopping

Govind Kumar Tripathi

Jan 5, 2016

returning back my money (Rs:1198)

Dear Mr. Kabeer and Mr.Sumit Gulati,
I have just spoken with your executive mr. Anil bhardwaj (9024888888) regarding above mentioned order. it was very pethetic experience to speak with him. He was continuously repeating his versions rather then supportive talk.He also dint connect me with supervisor or any other senior person. He was sort of imposing his decisions (Ye nahi ho payega, aapko wahi product lena padega). it has created lot of anger and made me upset.
Me and my wife are old customer of India times shopping hence placed an order for pest control machine later found the machines non- effective and returned back. the courier person took back the product on 28-12-2015.
Till now we dint get any information of cash back from your side. i have mentioned the reason of returning that It does not work for the purpose. Now your executive says no you have to take the same item again and money will not be returned back.
I m just wondering about his statement, it was kind of repeated teasing-- I m an esteemed customer if any product dint serve my purpose then my money should returned back immediately. All the other agencies do the same.
Kindly, revet back to me soon for returning back my money (Rs:1198)
GK Tripathi
Sonia54

May 8, 2014

Non Delivery of Flowers

BEWARE OF CHEATERS...My sister had booked flowers for Rs 2600/ and the flowers were never delivered . Attached is the mail update from India times on follow up...

Thank you for contacting with reference to your case ID: 1326884.

We know how inconvenient this issue can be and we will be helping you to resolve your concern and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that your complaint is under process and case manager is working for Non Delivery of your order. We would request you to please wait for some time while your case manager gets back to you with the updates on your case.

Thank you for being a valued customer!

Sonia Chhabra
luv_varun

Aug 23, 2013

Non delivery of product and wrong commitment

I wish to inform you that Indiatimes Shopping is a fraud online shopping website. They neither have the stock & nor the intentions to deliver the product.

I bought Samsung Galaxy S4 on 10th August 2013 & they gave me delivery date as 20th Aug 2013. They didn't deliver the product & neither they informed about the status of the same. I waited patiently till 20th Aug & finally, on 21st Aug I opened a case for non - delivery of the product with Case ID:1041352. Till today, they have failed to give any response to my mails or calls.

I have even written mail to their Operation Head & I'm continuously calling up with their customer care. I am in touch with their executive, floor supervisor & manager.

But ALL IN VAIN!!!

Please help me......

Varun Agrawal
rkbahety

Aug 14, 2013

Indiatimes Shopping...Worst Website to Shop

I bought a Karbonn A9 Plus mobile from Indiatimes Shopping website on 3rd Aug'2013 in Rs.5695/- (after discounts) vide Order No. 3002568016 and as per their email the product was supposed to be delivered on 14th Aug'2013.

I bought the product FIRST time from the Indiatimes shopping website and the main reason behind shopping was a good and competitive price from the other websites.

Now it is very sad to say that the Indiatimes Shopping website is the WORST shopping site i have ever crossed.

On 12th August’2013, I called up Indiatimes shopping helpline regarding the update on delivery details and their executive said they are going to dispatch the product today.

And on 14th Aug’2013 (the delivery date as promised by Indiatimes shopping), I received a call from them stating that the product is not in their stock hence they are unable to dispatch the same and they will refund the money in 7-10 working days.

I was very surprised to know the facts and argued with executive that if they do not had the stock then why they have taken the order and accepted payment for the same….and the only reply I received from them was “We are sorry”.

It is also necessary to mention that I am a regular buyer of SNAPDEAL website and very much happy with the shopping experience had with them….and as per my experience, in fact my worst experience from the Indiatimes website…I request and suggest to other buyers to DO NOT PURCHASE any product from Indiatimes shopping website…..I also suggest Indiatimes shopping website officials to improve their service standard, do not make false sale or commitments and cheat buyers.
srganti1

May 23, 2013

INDIATIMES SHOPPING - Months Over But amount Not refunded

This is Pathetic story about my experience in india times shopping.
As i didn't get proper status updates from Customer support Via
Email/Voice/Chat . And i see there is no progress on my case status.

I want this issues to escalate to higher level about indolence of
indiatimes shopping customer service.

Order ID # 3002148542 case # 860457

Amount till now not refunded, and not know proper status from your CARE people.

1) I just want to know when can i get amount refunded , How many years
it will take??
2) Why this Simple kind/ Common/Basic issues not able to solved ?
3) Why the CASE MANAGERs not able do little bit progress in this simple issue
4.) How many CASE Manager will be changes to close a basic issue.
5.) Though its LONGPENDING case , Why its escalated

Its my most awful experience i ever seen before

This is my pathetic story(Apr2013 -till date) about india times

Though Order got cancelled, Item shipped
Item Shipped - Indiatimes team Failed to cancel/HOLD the order
FIRSTFLIGHT_PREPAID D82488108

Apr 4
First flight team , consignment sent it back to origin

12-Apr
Order return to Indiatimes TO CONSIGNOR-MJR724197

Apr 10
Case Id. 776860, abnormally closed, without refunding the amount.

Apr 10
case id: 795864 created, case manager Shubham has been assigned to
your complaint
not sure , No progress done by shubam

may 3
I asked status my refund Via Mail

May 6
Again asked status:
Then the TEAM offical wakeup and mentioned canceled from our side on
2nd-May-2013.
So From 12-Apr to 2nd may , Case is still idle without any progress
So I can understood that . case manger shubgam not capable of doing
simple kind of work, Failed to close this issue

May 14:
case id: 795864 abnormally Closed , Without any progress

May 14:
New Case id: 860457 is opened for the same issue
Now the Case manager is {Jitendra}
This Not Hero also not at all Capable of doing simple kind of work, As
a reason there in No progress

May 22:
Now Case mangager again changed : Naresh
Still there is no progress in this issue.

Customer care person are not able to proper status, They update status
to CASE MANGER must call to customer, to provide current status.
But current case manager is hidden and escaping from the customer.
Seems he also not CAPABLE person

I know MANAGER means who manages complex things easily and smoothly.
But your MANAGERS are doing in other way , They making simpler thing
ina complex way. its very ashamed.
anshum001

May 14, 2013

4 Months Over but No Refund Yet

Today i am writing my pain on this forum after waiting for more than 4 months, hoping to get the refund for the wrong product sent by Inidatimes Shopping. On 17th Jan i order "Kaspersky Internet Security 3 User" with order #3001905600 But when i received the product on 24th Jan i found that instead of "Kaspersky Internet Security 3 User", indiatimes shopping has delivered "Kaspersky Internet Security 1 User". The very next day on 25th Jan i raised the case#649966 with Indiatimes shopping for wrong product delivered. I was assured by the team that by 16th Feb this will be resolved and i will get the actual product. After calling more than 15 times and writing more than 17 mails to the customer support, the product was picked up on 21st March. Even then when no product was sent, out of frustration, On 11th Apr, i asked the team to cancel the replacement and refund the money. Indiatimes shopping finally cancelled my order on 19th Apr but no refund till date. On contacting them again, they just opened another case# 838814 but it's more than 3 weeks and i have not received my refund. Please Help/Guide me in this case!! Thanks in advance.
Kuldeep Dandotiya

Apr 1, 2013

Regarding non delivery of product and wrong commitment

Respected sir/madam

my name is kuldeep dandotiya and i have placed an order for Voltas 1.5 Ton Split AC - Gold 3S-N on 16-Mar-2013 10:54 AM at indiatimes shopping and made payment of 24876 through my credit card against my order no 3002121119.
As per delivery schedule product was supposed to get dispatch by 25th march and deliver by 29th march. when i called on 25th to confirm product dispatch details and they told me that we are unable to ship this product on your address (MIG 454 old housing board colony morena mp-476001) same time i have given my alternate address of gwalior and delhi and i told them to deliver product at my delhi address if there is delivery issue and while placing order i was confirmed that your area is serviceable and we will surely deliver product bt 29. On 30th march when i called to know that when i will get my product.
customer care executive confirmed me that the product will shipped by Monday and after that i got a call from their department that the product is out of stock. i have purchased product for my sister's marriage and now after 15 days company is denying to deliver product strange but now i am helpless. kindly help me out as they are providing handsome discount offers to attract customers and once they receive payment then they have full right to take any decision and these companies are playing with the customers money and emotions according to them, they are just making money by cheating with customers and it is happening because there is no proper act or regulatory in india to stop all these. i am very depressed and even i am not able to face my family as i told them not to buy ac from market because i have already purchased. i am ready to file case against the company and i have all the screen shot, voice recordings and confirmation mail.please help me out.

thanks and regards
kuldeep dandotiya
phone no : 8802030809

Dec 28, 2012

Greetings from Indiatimes Shopping.

We are processing the order from our side please be rest assured the order is not cancelled and you will receive the same on the expected given timeline.

Dec 27, 2012

Accepted order and cancelled after 5 days

http://nokia.indiatimes.com --> this is the web-site from where purchase was made.

Nov 27, 2012

indiatimes not shipping samsung s3

I had ordered a phone on 20th Nov'12 with order number - 3001690117 and is due to be delivered by 30th Nov'12. But, since then there is no change in shipment status along with no status information shared until now. It only shows order verified. That's it

I am doubtful for delivery on due date with current status and don't think it will get delivered by that time.

I have planned to send it as a gift to my relative. Please clarify when the shipment will be couriered from your side along with AWB tracking number.

Will appreciate earliest response from your side.

Nov 20, 2012

indiatimes not shipping samsung s3

Your refund has been processed from our end on 2nd November, 2012 and we request you to wait for the same. We apologize once again for the inconvenience and look forward to have you shopping with us again.

Oct 24, 2012

Boyof82,

Did you receive the product from them? If yes when exactly??? Because I am planning to order a Galaxy S3 from their website..

Oct 22, 2012

Dear Vivek,

Greetings from Indiatimes Shopping.

We are sorry to know that your issue is still not resolved. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and are trying our best to ensure pleasant shopping experience to valued customers like you.

Thanks for your feedback and soon you will be informed about the developments regarding your complaint.

Jun 25, 2012

Order not delierved

Dear Mr. Bhagat,

Hello from Indiatimes Shopping.

With reference to your complaint posted above, we would like to update you that your order has been cancelled due to wrong price updation. Now, if you want to buy same product so kindly visit on our website and place your order for the same.

We would also request you to mail us at [email protected] for any further assistance. We wish you will give another chance to serve you better and provide you with the best of services.

Please provide your feedback on our facebook page at facebook.com/IndiatimesShopping

Customer Help Desk

Mar 14, 2011

bad quality of product delivered

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Would request you to share your grievances at [email protected] if the complaint is still unresolved or please update the status of your complaint by commenting on the blog uploaded by you.

Team Indiatimes.

Mar 14, 2011

Non deliever of product

Team Indiatimes.

Jan 3, 2011

Non deliever of product

I have Ordered Blackberry torch vide order No 112783825 on 28-12-2010 Paid Rs 28289, they named dealer as Akansha Distributers Pvt Ltd as vendor, I Received Courier on 3-01-2011 containing sealed Box from Indiatimes...
When I opened it was Vacant & No Mobile inside, it contains only Blackberry box with charger & Invoice...I complained on there given No's .talked to executive Jyotsana who gave me complaint No..& now they want verification etc etc etc...& more 8-10 days

I got heavily shocked with cheating from India times...
it is totally fraud company, they take money in advance & dont deliver product..they act smartly take advantage of poor judicial & law & order system ...take ur money in advance & u will be delvered a blank box...& update their shipping details to deliverd..
After being cheated by Indiatimes...

wht should i do..Now is this time to go for litigation, complaints & police

Aug 2, 2010

Cheats!

I am sailing in the same boat. I am comtemplating cancelling my order placed almost 3 weeks ago. It has not been delivered. Can you tell me how you managed to get any response from them? I tried emailing them on [email protected] but yet to receive any response.

Pls help. My email id is [email protected]

Dec 27, 2012

Accepted order and cancelled after 5 days

I had placed an order for a Nokia phone in Indiatimes shopping web-site on Dec 21, 2012. Order number - 8000050596. I had called the customer care on Dec 26, 2012 and they advised that it will be shipped on Dec 28, 2012. Now today (Dec 27, 2012) they called and told that Indiatimes is shopping is cancelling the order from their end stating that they do not have stock. They are not ready to refund the amount immediately as well. Already they enjoyed full money with them for a week now and taking another 5 working days (1 week) is not acceptable. If the company do not have stock, they should not accept order. This is cheating and I request authorities to fine the company for this kind of practice. Thanks
sanjay03

Dec 25, 2012

beware of indiatimesshopping

order was made for 2 items on 02-12-2012 and request for cancellation for one of the item was made on next day, called up them twice and mailed twice. in fact i was given assurance for cancellation all the time but delivered item to me on 08-12-2012. after that made a complaint for return of item and refund of money again many times, lot of assurance given to me by senior executives twice but nothing happened. the item is still lying with me in original packed condition but sad to say no response so far from india times shopping.please help in resolving issue since i have already bought this product from other company so it is not of any use for me.
MANIJAIN11

Nov 28, 2012

ONLINE SHOPPING

I had purchase a BSNL penta tablet through Indiatimes Shopping on 7th Nov'12, The product was delivered to me on 14th Nov. I was surprize to see that they sent me a used one tablet having lot of skrecthes on front as well as back , immediatel i called for replecement and they have registered a case against this on 14th Nov (Case ID-510493) . Till then i have chated to their customer care for 03 times, called their helpline no 5-6 times but those people are still not looking forward for replacement.They always promise that my tablet will be picked very soon but so far 14 days has gone and nothing is doen at their end.
What they did.. they just ask to their vendor to send tablet against my order without checking and finally customer has to suffer .They are simpley non responsive and making a bad name of online shopping. I had a good image of other online sites like flipcart, yebhi,myntra,jabong etc but this is worst online shopping site.
Vicky 0208 Send email

Nov 7, 2012

Payment Deducting after cancellation the product

I have received the call from the Indiatimes Shopping.

Parvinder Singh

Oct 22, 2012

Dear Vivek,

Oct 20, 2012

Delivery of wrong product

I had ordered an product online with indiatimes shopping. The money for the the same was paid through ycredit card on 01/ 02 oct 12. The product delivered to me was not the one I had asked for. Hence, on 06 oct 12 I lodged a tele complaint and the I'd given to me was 437171. I have been interacting wIth India times shopping almost everyday but no resolution has been given till now. My money is also not returned.