INDIGO AIRLINES

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about INDIGO AIRLINES

Jul 1, 2019

greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?

Hi Shubham,

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work is handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorised officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.
We would suggest you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

shubham4u

Jun 25, 2019

greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?

IS INDIGO AIRLINES CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE CONSULTANCY , WHO PROVIDES JOB ?

greeting from consultancy is fake or real ? greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?

Jan 7, 2019

Hi Naresh,

We hope that our representative has contacted you and was able to address your concern. Please be rest assured that we always remain committed to assist our passengers in the best possible manner.

Jan 5, 2019

Hi Naresh,

We are sorry for the experience. Please share your contact number along with a suitable time so we may address your concern.

NARESH KUMAR M kessani

Dec 29, 2018

Sorry for late reply.
Sir I sent msg for fare re imbursement on 13 Dec.
now my ticket details are as follows
first we fly from Dubai to ahmedabad on 12 Dec in indigo connecting flight for mumbai
flight 6E 72
Booking ref no.NCBIXF.
which I took flight after D/W your indigo staff that we can took this flight and can go to mumbai said that as this is our connecting flight so no issue you can go.
but in ahmedabad they transit bk to dubai and booked ticket by indigo staff thru
flight 6E 71
PNR NO : MY1P5Y( 2 tickets)
and other 2 tickets with other no
PNR NO : H9M83Y
said this is our mistake so we are sending bk to dubai and than from Dubai we wl send you mumbai and we wl also book your ticket from Dubai but in dubai they did not gave me response said you book ticket your own we can not do anything and than you can claim so indigo team wl reimburse your payment so in dubai we urgently booked next flight asap which was not possible indigo as there was no vacancy in indigo so we booked in Air india express flight
flught no IX 248
PNR NO : GJARDF( 2 tickets)
PNR NO : NHNIFJ ( 2 tickets )
which was too costly and cost ~ 1,40,000 for our four tickets
, so it is kind request plz re imburse my payment as soon as possible so in future we can trust on INDIGO..
Regards Naresh kumar
ManishaGianani

Oct 10, 2018

Non Cooperative, Need Refund

I was having a flight from delhi to kathmandu on 8th Ocotber, 2018. Somehow i forgot my passport at my home(Ahmedabad), but i had aadhar card and license issued by Indian Govt. I was not allowed to board the flight, i even i got a Letter from Indian Embassy asking Airlines to allow the immigration, It was rejected. I didn't get the refund, Also i have return ticket on 14th October, 2018. I want the refund of it. but when i apply for cancellation, they are refunding me ZERO Rupees. I made all possible attempts, still i din get on board and not getting the refund. My PNR : MER4PJ
Flight1 6E-31 DELHI TO KATHMANDU
Flight 2 6E-32 KATHANDU TO DELHI

Oct 3, 2018

Hi Vijay,

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work is handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resource Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorised officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.

We would suggest you to visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

IndiGo Team
vijaybsp

Sep 28, 2018

it is real or fake issue offer letter and taken money 25000/-

my name is vijay kumar and i have got call from career dot recruiter and she says that she process my application into hr department and says you go through 3 round of interview 1st 1 is online test and second 1 is telephonic round and third one is face to face first of all you submit resume and documents of highest qualifications , and deposit totally 25000/- rupees after that he will process further and says totally amount should be refunded at visiting .

after completing all process , offer letter is issues by 1 mail id [email protected], but i cant open that offer letter because it ask for password, so i want to know it is fake or genuine .

i will be very thankful for doing this kind of act.

with regards
vijay kumar7007760556

Jun 7, 2018

check-in baggage damaged

Hi Dhenu,

We regret the inconvenience caused. As checked, our customer relations team is already in touch with you in regards to the raised concern.

IndiGo Team
darshak d sheth

May 26, 2017

check-in baggage damaged

I had travelled via Indigo flight 6E-673 on 23 May, 2017 from Pune to Ahmedabad at 23.45. The passengers being Dhenu D Sheth and Roopa D Sheth and PNR was L6WCFY. We had given 2 suitcases in check-in baggage, one was sky-blue VIP suitcase and other was purple American Tourister suitcase.

The purple American Tourister suitcase has been damaged bearing SEQ-0012 and barcode no 0312604335. Out of the 4 wheels, one of the wheels is completely damaged may be due to heatup and half wheel is molten during trasportation. When I showed the suitcase in Repair Shop, they said that since the damaged wheel is a rear wheel of the trolley and will cost Rs 2000. Therefore, I request you to either arrange to pay Rs 2000 or get the damaged suitcase repaired.

I am attaching the pictures of the bag alongwith for your reference.

Dhenu Sheth
Mob. 8370034469
email id [email protected]

check-in baggage damaged check-in baggage damaged check-in baggage damaged check-in baggage damaged check-in baggage damaged

gupta2anil

Jan 26, 2017

deficiency in service

sir
i had booked 2 tkts ahm-bom vide PNRJ9ME2Z for 14/01/2017
booking date 7/12/2016
also i paid separately for 2 veg meals as u r not providing any food/water
now the actual trouble started,my wife is chronic diabitic n high B.P patient
she took her medicine at 7 am ,as after that within 2 hrs,she is supposed have food
1.ur staff could not provide simple veg sandwitch,instead they offered popcorn????,cashew nuts or paneer roll
out of which ,my wife can not take any,LUCKILY WE HAD BISCUITS WITH HER SO SHE TOOK IT ELSE SHE COULD COLLAPSE
WHOSE LIABILITY??????

ur staff took both counterfoils of food but no food was provided,after hot talks,they returned only one and other,they said is lost
i had long discussion,even pilot told to return counterfoil but they did not
after getting down and again arguing,ground staffSANJOG MR.endorsed on boarding pass COUNTER FILE LOST,which i have with me

once we book food in one month advance on pre payment,why u can't provide
ur staff refused to supply simple tea/coffee,instead they offered canned juice which is full of sugar,this is again LAPSE
ON ASKING COMPLAINT BOOK,THEY SAID,THEY DO NOT HAVE,HOW IS IT????
EVERY SERVICE PROVIDER IS SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE COMPLAINT BOOK ON DEMAND BY CUSTOMER AS DEFAULT RULES
THIS IS AGAIN LAPSE
UR STAFF WAS TOO ARROGANT,AGAIN LAPSE
NOW I AM WAITING UR RESPONSE,ACTION AND MY REFUND OF MONEY WITH DAMAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS
I MAY BE FORCED TO DRAG U IN CONSUMER COURT,MEDIA,SOCIAL SITES,AVIATION MINISTRY AND COURT OF LAW
AND CLAIMING 50 LAC RUPEES AS COMPENSATION
NO THANKS
Anil Gupta,Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India
jamesbovas

Oct 28, 2016

Flight Missed ME

I hope you read the subject line...yes & thats not a wrong sentence formation, but ya the Flight forgot to take me in, even after the security check ins & issuance of boarding pass.

I am attaching the boarding pass, I don't know how this thing happened - when a flyer is all ready to board the flight & after sometimes he is taken by surprise that the flight has already left & he is there....

This is absurd but...it was a life time experience my email - [email protected]

Flight Missed ME

pranjals4

Jun 19, 2016

Want Refund, Want Answer

Hello Indigo Team,

I booked 2 tickets early in the morning,

1. Bharat Shah - PNR No. 6E-UB88WJ
2. Honey Shah - PNR No. 6E-M3BCMB

I had reached the counters at 5:30 am after getting my bag secutity checked and all to catch the flight for 6:45 am. But i was not give in the boarding pass. As i suppose your flight was over - booked.

Your ground staff was very rude; they harassed me and also misbehaved at the airport. Even after knowing that i have my baggage was security checked. They did not let me check - in.

This was a really terrible and horrifying experience for me with Indigo and i caused a lot of stress and mental pressure on me as my uncle had Heart Attack in Ranchi and very big problem for us to not getting to flight and this is not a normal thing for us, i'll try to do very big complaints to your website and also in Social Media Google, Facebook, Twitter as Indigo had many problems and not give us refund and also not provide other flight to connect us!

I kindly request to you to refund my money. Please feedback me as soon as possible so i can provide my details in brief! I attached 2PDF that'll help you to process refunds!
Please let us know soon.

Mobile Number: +919998675068
Email: [email protected]

Pranjal Shah

tulsian

Nov 28, 2013

Indigo ahmedabad airport person no name plate display on his uniform

i m female was travelling alone from ahmedabad to delhi by indigo airlines 6E 158 seat 6A name Dr.Tulsian on 21st november morning 6.55 a.m. flight
At the counter i took boarding pass and moved for security check, that time on duty indigo ground superviosr has hold my hand and snatched purse and credit card from my hand and also prevented me to proceed for security check
Same person has instructed security also not to allow me inside the gate even when i had boarding pass in my hand ?
Security people also stopped me even though i had boarding pass in my hand
As it was my conference on the same day so i have to reach the delhi so i could not say any thing there at ahd airport
I asked him to keep my purse and credit card and also hold his leg than when he was instructed by other indigo officer that i should be allowed to go to security check than finally he allowed

How is this system ?
Is airlines is a one man's company?
Is airlines gives boarding pass even though any supervisor can prevent proceeding to the security check because of his personal reason?
or to take any revenge?
Do security people does not do anything in this matter?

In my purse 50.000 amount and the way he humiliated , he must be thrown out from the job and i must get reimbursement from his pocket

Jun 23, 2011

THOROUGH MISMANAGEMENT; HORRIBLE ATTITUDE

You can send them a legal notice stating your grievance and for the refund. They will certainly start responding to you. I am a lawyer.
Satish

Jun 22, 2011

THOROUGH MISMANAGEMENT; HORRIBLE ATTITUDE

I had booked four air tickets online with IndiGo Air on 06 March 2011 through a travel portal MakeMyTrip, for a flight from Ahmedabad to Pune for 29th May 2011. The Airline PNR and E-Ticket Number were Y9U7AQ. The tickets were for me (64 yrs), my husband Dr Dilip Joshi (66 Yrs), my cousin Vilas V Kulkarni (62 yrs) and his wife Anuradha V Kulkarni (55 yrs).
We reached Ahmedabad airport at about 12.45 p.m. on 29th May, only to be informed that the said flight has been discontinued by the airline. We were utterly shocked and dismayed. We had to reach Pune the same evening to attend an important family function – a wedding reception. I told the airline staff manning the counter that we have no information about this discontinuation. In fact, I had received a SMS directing me to be punctual for the flight, as the check-in process would stop 45 mts before scheduled departure. I took this message as a confirmation of the flight. When I told this to the lady staff, she coolly said that the message must be ‘system generated’ one. She checked her records and told me of some dated when they “tried” to contact me on my mobile phone. Any way, I requested her to put us on a Pune flight by any other airline but there was no flight to Pune at that time or later. Finally, she agreed to put us on their Mumbai flight scheduled to depart at 1820 H. We had no choice, so we agreed to this. Alternatively, she also offered to put us on Baroda-Pune flight the next day. It would have meant one extra night’s stay and travel to Baroda. This was out of question. We thought that it would be best to at least reach Mumbai and then some how reach Pune. So we reached Mumbai at about 1930 H and took a cab to Pune costing us Rs 2600/- and reached home at 1145 p.m.. We, of course, missed the reception, which was the purpose of this trip.
On returning home, I called the IndoGo help line next day and told all that transpired with us. I got a Customer Care mail ID from them and sent a mail outlining our sufferings and our bitter resentment at this careless functioning of IndoGo Air. In reply, I was showed the dates and times of phone calls they alleged to have made to me to inform me about the cancellation. But no call reached me. They also informed me of dates when they sent SMS to me. About this I am positive that I received none, barring the ones informing to be punctual. I grant that it is possible that I was called on my cell phone and I may have missed the calls for various reasons. However, I did call back some numbers I saw as Missed Calls but found them busy and I gave up. At that time, I had no way of knowing that one of them could be from IndiGo. However, I am quite sure that I did not receive any SMS informing the cancellation. My point is that if ‘system generated’ SMS can reach me, why not the right SMS? Secondly, how can a system generate a message for a non-existent flight? This speaks very poorly of the functioning of the airline.
The IndoGo Air does not admit its failure in making sufficient effort to reach me and has, as a generous gesture, offered us four vouchers worth Rs 500/ each, that too, to be used before 31st July 2011. This is ridiculous. This is not only being insensitive to an aggrieved customer but smacks of patronizing attitude, which is deplorable. I, naturally, declined this offer. It is akin to throwing crumbs to me to shut me up. Further, I have no intention of using Indigo Air in future and therefore this generous offer is useless to me.

Two questions need answers from IndiGo.
Firstly, why an all-out effort was not made by it to inform me of the discontinuation of the flight. Calls made on mobile phone are not good enough, if at all made. Most people do not respond to missed calls from unfamiliar numbers. SMS is more reliable way. Secondly, how can a system generate a misguiding SMS about a flight that has been discontinued?
I and my husband have extensively traveled by some of the leading airlines both within India and abroad but have never been so shabbily treated as by IndoGo.
I want all to learn a lesson from my experience and be warned about flying with Indigo Air.

Dr. Mrs. Mangala Joshi
781/5 Shivajinagar, Pune 411 004

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...