INDIGO AIRLINES

Consumer complaints and reviews about INDIGO AIRLINES

Feb 12, 2019

My suitcase fully broken to waste n Rs.20000/- lost

Hi Bhikam,

We truly understand your concern. Please know that all mishandled baggage cases need to be reported at the arrival desk. Since the same was not reported, hence we are unable to take it further. However, we have duly noted your feedback. We hope that you will understand.

Team IndiGo
Bhikam chand surana

Jan 26, 2019

My suitcase fully broken to waste n Rs.20000/- lost

I Bhikamchand Surana travelled form Jaipur to Chennai on 25th Jan 2019 in flight no. 6E 437 seat no; 23C. Travel was a good one.. After I reached n received my baggage I was literally shocked see tat my suitcase was totally damaged n broke into pieces. Since I got late n my son was waiting outside to pick I anyhow took the suitcase n left the airport. After I reached home n unpacked the bag I was very sad to see tat Rs. 20000/- kept in a pant pocket was missing... I checked the whole suitcase but it was not there... I never expected tat this type of incident Wil happened in indigo airlines also... I have travelled many times but never this type of incident happened with me.. Now I request you to find out Wat happened actually n Wat step Wil the company take to get my amount back.. I. Am sending u the photo of my damaged suitcase I received at the time of checkout.. Awaiting your reply very soon
Jebakumar John

Nov 22, 2018

Baggage handling

On 19th Nov 2018, Indigo failed to bring my luggage all the way to Raipur but instead misplaced it in Hyderabad. I asked about delivery options but a staff with mobile number 9399550184 told me over the phone that there was no delivery option. On 22nd i went to collect the baggage at the airport paying from my pocket. He was very rude claiming that he told about delivery option which he clearly did not. I asked for a refund for my trip to the airport but he didn't even care. I regret choosing Indigo. I had great inconvenience for 4 days without my baggage.

Oct 13, 2018

Reached on time but marked as no show and not allowed to check in.

We totally understand the discomfort you must have felt. However, we have responded to your post on Consumer Complaint, you may wish to check and revert.

Reagrds,
azad.kgp

Oct 11, 2018

Reached on time but marked as no show and not allowed to check in.

Flight departure time:14:45,Total fare:INR 13,713.00

1)I have entered terminal by 13:30, and reached on counter no 54 by 13:45. from there I was sent for baggage scanning.I understand that scanning is important but as my check in closes at 14:00,why priority was not given to me?
2)I requested agent on counter no.54 at Chennai domestic airport to allow me as I have emergency(my grand mother is expired and I have to go).They were rude enough not to allow.
3)I was said by agent on counter no.54 that all seats are full on flight. I have a valid ticket and I am not yet boarded,how can all seats be full?Do you sell tickets at higher price due to Festive season?
4)I was said by agent on counter no.54 to check for next flight available on same day, when asked for any extra charges,they said it would be managed on same ticket price. When checked on Indigo customer care counter, they said we do not have seats on any flight today and if booked I need to pay INR 28000 .Why wrong information is passed by agent on counter no.54?
5)When I asked agent at counter no.54 to call their supervisor,answer was not possible.why?
6)when called customer care(Mr.Mehboob)) , they said refund amount will be INR:702 and I am marked as no show.So refund is as per no show policy.Its conflicting as wehn I asked customer care on airport it was said that refund amount will br INR 4000.
7)I asked agent in customer centre at aiport for cancellation of ticket which they said, I have to do online.Also been said"you can walk and cancel as internet is there in every smart phone now".As if it has been hilarious.why such pathetic customer handling?

Please address that as soon as possible.

Also my next ticket is on 24 Oct 2018 in flight 6E 534(A320) in Indigo. I do not want to travel anymore on this this, as my entire plan is disturbed. If possible please refund my entire money for ticket which is 19,392.00 INR

Aug 22, 2018

Hi Abdullah,

We were concerned to note your experience during your journey with us and understand that a piece of baggage has been damaged. Our endeavour has always been to deliver all passenger baggage at the destination in good condition. We would like to confirm that as per IndiGo’s Conditions of Carriage (“COC”), the damage reported by you is categorized as minor wear and tear of a baggage. While we apologize for any inconvenience caused to you, such minor wear and tear would not warrant any compensation. Therefore, we are unable to initiate any compensation in this regards. Further, we would like to inform you that we have cascaded your feedback concerning this incident with our airport teams to avoid the reoccurrence of such incident. Please be rest assured that we try our best to assist our passengers in best possible manner.

Mohammed Qadeer Abdullah

Aug 21, 2018

Baggage got damaged due to mishandling

My got baggage got damaged by Indigo airlines staff mishandling. We traveled in 6E-1204 from Colombo to Chennai in Indigo airlines on 19 August 2018 but while receiving baggage, I found that my leather bag damaged very badly and when I made the complaint to your airport staff (Tharani, Reeja and Mervyn), they acknowledge the damage and gave me the email to raise the complaint but refuse to give acknowledgement for the complaint. They informed me that they will update the management through their own system. What a bad policy that the company has not to provide acknowledgement for the damage done by their own people.

Can you arrange to get my bag replaced with similar quality as it is no more worth to be used. I believe you have a bad policy of not giving acknowledgement for the damage done by your staff.

I need immediate replacement as I have to travel further.

Jul 21, 2018

Gate Closed

With reference to subject a couple of month before register a complaint against Indigo Airlines, till today there is no any proper action and keep reply in private message where am unable to understand, Last two months had i enough with Indigo airlines and 20/7/2018 had another experienced with Indigo Airlines, around 4.pm one gentle man over phone called and ask me to share my bank details and same I did but again Indigo Airlines took money from my account. Really I got shock and felt under panic, Reason for complaint register via consumer complaint board for our end looking safety security and judgement. In my case really i dont know how will i get back my amount along with compensation kindly Complaint board consider my complaint and do the needful.

Siva

Jul 4, 2018

Gate Closed

On June 19th below the mail received from Indigo, but till date there is no any action and holding our money, Over 2 months my ticket money holding by Indigo, and still there is no proper response for my complaint.Urgent need reply.

D.Sivakumar
############

Gate Closed

We regret to hear about your experience. we hope that our team has assisted you on consumer complaint website in regards to the raised concern.

Jun 19, 2018

Jun 18, 2018

Pnr: R80L5Y
Travelling date,20th May,2018, Flight No: 6E 86.
I had booked your 8.45 PM, Chennai flight from Muscat on 20-05-2018. I was in the airport in the check in line before two hours i.e. 6:30 PM.boarding formalities finished and baggage loaded, Seems, Immigration there is a huge line gets structed due to system internal problem unable to gets open and there are no dedicated lines as per services. Also, there are no members of your airlines to assist. I could not find single person to contact so I continued to stay in the line. By the time i reach check in counter it was 8:30 PM. The Indigo Supervisor at check in counter informed gate closed and luggage off loaded. He ask me immediate book another air ticket otherwise luggage will not be handover,I asked him how it can possible,at least required 3 hours before booking tickets, at that time I dont have sufficient money for purchase air ticket,even Indigo Supervisor keep forcing me to do fast, India my family are waiting and I asked them book another ticket, Midnight entire my family felt panic even trying to purchase air ticket but not yet, other end Indigo Supervisor me pressurizing and finally I connect local my friend and got air Oman ticket booked at 2,20 pm. .

The Indigo Supervisor was arrogant in response and he does not have any other Airline or option to say. He only force me to book Other Airlines ticket, By the way, the people in the baggage check in counter were too slow. I went to Information counter and ask them to support in collect my luggage from Indigo Airlines,

Finally, there is neither proper response nor assistance for the customer. Like me some other passengers who missed the flight just because of the negligence of Indigo airlines Staff..

Because of this, I missed an emergency meeting and your people refused to help us in any way.

Do you really pay any compensation to the passengers, if the delay is because of IndiGo??? Noone wants to deliberately miss the flight on their own. Only circumstances creates the delay, like the delay in your flight schedules!!!

Over all experience - Sucks
1) No dedicated lines as per services (all the services customers has to stand in single line whatever time flight is)
2) No staff to assist to check if check in needs to be done immediately/properly
3) No proper response from check in counter and reservation counter people
4) Ensure all the passengers reached before flight starts??
5) Passengers who? before two hours finished boarding system not yet updated, even though why not tried to find passengers.

Please take necessary actions against indigo airlines as their service sucks & arrange to refund money paid for flight charges at-least if at all you cannot take any improvement & visible action.

May 28, 2018

Pnr: R80L5Y
Travelling date,20th May,2018, Flight No: 6E 86.

Over all experience - Sucks
3) No proper response from check in counter and reservation counter people
4) Ensure all the passengers reached before flight starts??

Apr 9, 2018

Wheelchair

We would like to assist you on this. Someone from our team will contact you on registered contact number at the earliest.

ddbhawalkar

Apr 7, 2018

Wheelchair

I have booked through Makemytrip two tickets for Indore Mumbai flight, flight no. 6E655 , on 17th April 2018. My wife who is 76 and has arthritis needs a wheelchairs particularly ay Mumbai where one has to walk quite a bit. I am not able to book a wheelchair online. The website apparently does not have facility to book a wheelchair. Please advise.
PNR no is XEJ3VZ.

Feb 5, 2018

Hi Sonali,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We believe someone from our team is already in touch with you. Please let us know in case any further assistance is required.

Sonali Chaudhary

Feb 1, 2018

Dear Indigo team,

I have left my black colour Puma wallet in the ack pack pocket of the front seat, in that there was around 3k and my driving licence.
Flight number was from kolkata to Chennai, flight no 6E 534, PNR no. PEI2FG and my seat number was 12A , the emergency window seat.

If found please contact my mobile number

Travel date was on 26th Ka 2018.
Arrival was at 8:45PM at Chennai airport
If found please call back to my above number.

Sonali

Joya Lall

Jan 30, 2018

Wheelchair passenger treatment

Ref: My unfortunate experience with Indigo Airlines at Chennai airport
PNR: PFK1FR 6E 389 29th November Bangalore Chennai (BLRMAA 1225/1320 )

Firstly my apologies for not being able to email you earlier due to ill-health and three specialist treatments done simultaneously, all had fortunately in a friendly but unfamiliar new city- Chennai, post-hospitalization, as well as post -inappropriate treatment by
Indigo Airlines.

Having enjoyed previous flights with Indigo (both direct bookings and via websites such as 'makemytrip.com') I had no hesitation in doing the same, giving myself assurance of good wheel-chair service which I requested when doing the online booking. This was a trip for my medical review in Chennai with world-famous neurologist Dr Prithika Chary and her Kauvery Hospital dermatologist
Dr Shweta Rahul, post-hospitalization in Manipal Hospital, Old Airport Road, Bangalore, (discharge summary 2nd stay attached) the city I have been teaching and living in for five years as am employee of 'Indus International School, Bangalore- Whitefield Pre-primary branch'

To ensure passenger safety, I requested for a wheelchair when making my booking online, was allocated Seat 8C (ref earlier attachment of boarding pass) - a seat in the front of the aircraft so as "to ensure passenger safety when both boarding and disembarking from the aircraft".I was warmly welcomed by Indigo staff at Bangalore airport on my departure. A polite staff member also escorted me on the wheelchair, whilst I apologized for jumping the queue to other co-passengers all waiting in line as usual (Ref photo attached of self relaxing doing stretches for the operated ankle and knee, before the departure) (Boarding Pass attached)

Once the aircraft landed in Chennai, out of respect, I agreed that a fellow older wheelchair passenger disembark before myself. I then waited patiently in my seat for over twenty minutes for another wheelchair. Meanwhile the cleaning boys entered the aircraft and started their 'professional speed cleaning' hence understandably blocking the pathway of the aircraft. I then stood up to view what was happening as my concern grew regarding my delay in collecting and the possibility of losing my one piece of baggage which had valuable medical documents and medicines.

Once I stood up from my seat, I noticed an airport staff member at the end of the aircraft (back exit)give me signs using his hands, requesting that I attempt walking/hopping/ getting to the end of the aircraft as the front gates were now closed and only accessible to the 'cleaning boys' as well as the wheelchair he was able to bring, was too wide to fit into the aircraft pathway.

At first I hesitated but my concern regarding the possibility of misplacing my checked- in baggage,had me attempt disembark the only exit available ie: end of the aircraft, intentionally using my arms, putting my personal weight onto each seat and hopping cautiously to the back of the aircraft- not something my surgeon would've suggested! The intense pain then started in my right ankle- the one operated and the one which I had completed a week of effective physiotherapy in Spaarc Clinic, Whitefield Bangalore. (evidence available on request)

When reaching the back exit, I noticed there was no wheelchair brought to the aircraft as the one sent was visibly very heavy and on the airport tarmac. The same Indigo wheelchair attendant using sign language clearly understandable by myself (a well-experienced, pre-primary and EFL school teacher) requested I attempt coming down the steep slope to the tarmac. I was nervous but also anxious about my baggage. I held on to the left side of the ramp and attempted hopping down the steep slope.

With less than one hop, I was in intense pain, had to stop, sit on the tarmac/slope with my pain resulting in howling and crying for atleast ten minutes in agony. I have experienced four surgeries in my lifetime so no doubt have a high- resistance level for experiencing pain but this pain from my right ankle moving upwards to my right calf muscle was, without exaggeration, worse than all surgeries put together!

My howling had me taken (manually carried down the ramp to the wheelchair on the airport tarmac) to Apollo Speciality at Chennai Airport. Here I politely explained to the Nurse that I am a patient of four surgeries and have had countless injections and blood tests so know that with varicose veins, my left arm and not my right, is usually used for both blood tests and injections The stubborn Nurse refused to listen to my request and instead tried giving me assurance that this injection would be painless.

As I had feared because of my vast experience of injections and blood tests, the pain was again excruciating and had me howl again and hold the right arm still for another half an hour, in the Clinic at Chennai airport. Meanwhile, all Indigo airport staff collected and spoke to each other in Tamil with 'fake' ( you will know why I selected that adjective) smiles of assurance' on their faces to myself- their passenger/client in suffering.

My Aunt in Chennai's driver who was fortunately sent to the airport to meet and collect me, was phoned by Indigo staff after I shared his mobile details and they very kindly allowed him into the airport into Apollo clinic to meet me. Being my close elderly aunt's personal chauffeur he was immediately very helpful and tried to be reassuring.

Meanwhile, Indigo staff spoke to each other in Tamil which was heard by this driver who candidly informed me in whispers. They were smilingly telling each other that after translation " they better try getting me out of the airport as fast as possible!" Shocking!

After hearing this, I became even more defiant and said I would not leave the airport unless I had both a letter from Apollo stating the reason for my intense pain and injection as well as a hand-written note. which was finally written on the reverse of the Apollo note from the Airport Senior Manager in Charge Mr Ramesh IGA 0878 (mob 8939826712) which states 'Indigo made passenger walk from Seat 8C to half the ramp ladder" (copy was attached earlier) I only later noticed he had left out the main fact that Indigo made the passenger also attempt walking down the ramp when prohibited due to a recent ankle surgery!

So after over 1.5hours in the airport,' Indigo etiquette' was not yet over! When wheelchair-driven for collection of my suitcase from the Indigo Lost- Baggage Counter,after another set of Indigo overconfident staff firmly corrected my having to shout out at them, after three polite requests from my wheelchair were not heard or responded to. Passengers with lost baggage but standing in front of me on the wheelchair, co-operated and could see how 'shaken' I was after two sets of pain and now the fear of my baggage getting lost and myself not being heard, being on a wheelchair travelling alone, behind crowds in front of me.

As luck had it, I was fortunate to notice and recognize my brown-colored checked- in suitcase, immediately took it and left. This was only AFTER a curt over-confident Indigo staff member tried to correct my third and final attempt of getting their attention by raising my voice- had no other choice being on a wheelchair behind crowds!

My visit to Chennai was for dermatology and neurology at Kauvery Hospital but after the pain caused by Indigo negligence, I was now needing physiotherapy treatment to both ankles. Treatment started at 'Trimed' whose letter dated 4th December 2017 and final bill for Rs 21,000/ in total, for IM Therapy (ie Intramuscular therapy) are attached together with their senior Doctors letter dated 4th December 2017, stating the damage done to the right ankle " due to travel and poor support"

As I was due to stay in Chennai for neurological and dermatological treatment anyway, I did not in my email to '[email protected]' (copied and pasted below) request for additional payment for accommodation covering that intended treatment but definitely insisted on this full amount plus transport, food and lodging for the additional five days, be paid for by them. I was also agreeable to receive air miles instead so as to avoid legal proceedings and come to an agreement with the airline.

Since then, there is ample evidence both in my Inbox and mobile of my attempts to contact Indigo staff but minimum from their side!

I must add, that on my return to Chennai airport on 31st December 2017, after a second experience of Indigo as I had purchased this ticket months earlier, the Indigo staff at both Bangalore airport and Kochi airport as well as the aircraft service staff, were polite, courteous and protective, obviously having been warned about this passenger's past Indigo experience!

On return to Chennai airport, I intentionally requested and was fortunate to meet the Airport Manager in Charge (photo can be whattsapped to you). The supportive lady was happy to take the factual complaint but requested the same by email. Unfortunately I have misplaced her ID card
I do hope other wheelchair lady passengers who have no option but to travel on their own, do not undergo such a harassing experience and Indigo realise their wrong-doing by taking immediate action.

I wish to extend my gratitude for your time and advice which I so look forward to receiving with gratitude.

Sincerely,
BharathiCA

Nov 2, 2017

Stopped boarding and double ticketing

Same as many such complaints, yet another victim of Indigo Airlines double ticketing. We had family booking for 5 for 28th Oct 17 6:30am flight 6E-976, reached by 5am and got boarding pass immediately. They asked at that time itself if it was group booking.
Security check had a huge crowd, but no staff to organize. Out of the 2 ladies check counters, 1 was closed, so only 1 ladies check counter with a long queue. Inspite of that, we cleared the security check and reached the gate. But Indigo staff denied boarding, stating gate is closed and they tried to call us. In fact, the flight was still not closed and we had 15 mins, but we were immediately advised to buy tickets for the next flight, charging 18K more :(

When questioned that I did not get any such call for boarding and there was huge havoc at the security check and there was no staff at the security check too, they told a wrong mobile number to which they had called to reach the 5 of us. This was mistake completely on the staff side, who was at the boarding Gate.
When the booking confirmation and other promotional SMS were reaching the correct number, how can they call a wrong number and close the gate.

We had elders, patients, but there was absolutely no empathy from the staff. All they need is to make such group bookings to be made as double tickets, so they can cheat and earn more such money.
In fact, our checked in luggages were kept aside and new tag was put over it. When the flight had not taken off, how did they know we would not make it and retain our luggage? This is a total drama played by the staff, with no conscience at all.
meghna89

Aug 30, 2017

Denied Boarding even reaching 40min before departure

I wish to complain about the IndiGo Airlines management issue which costed us 8000.

It dates on 16th August, 2017 - 10:10am when my mother reached the IndiGo Airlines Counter at Chennai station to take her boarding pass for the flight to New Delhi at 10:50am. She was denied to board and taken to a room where by 10:56am a new ticket for the flight at 3:30pm was made for her.

As per the Airlines my Mom reached the airport at 10:40am. Can you kindly explain how is it even possible to get a new ticket done in 16min, even when she has had a discussion of 30min with us (her family)?
I have screenshots of calls made my mother during this time and also the transaction details for the new ticket which show the time.

We belong to a middle class family and such a behaviour by airlines is respected. My mom didn't reach late and she was denied to board.

Kindly review the issue as there is no update from airlines on this issue.

Meghna Aggarwal
Vivekjain_20

Jun 30, 2017

Careless & Rude Begaviour - MR ARJUN terminal in charge Chennai airport

1st JULY 2017
6E 384 - chennai hyderabad, PNR RHFEWK

I arrived at checkin counter at 5.20am for 6am departure, this delay too due to long que at baggage X-ray counter
- On the checkin counter - the lady gave me the boarding pass but refused to checkin my luggage and RUDELY mentions it cannot be checked in as I'm late - further more says it is NONE of her problem.
- I requested her to take the luggage & send by next possible flight, she refuses and SHOUTS to get out of here and go to reservations
- I go to reservations, with 10 minutes wait , the lady there takes me back to the counter 51 and asks the lady to checkin the baggage for next possible flight
- TO MY HORROR, they say leave your bag here, refuses to give me the checkin baggage tag, upon insisting on baggage tag- she says u cannot board the flight and we will put u on next flight at 9.30am
- On reservation counter, the person again asks me to go back to counter 51 OR PAY RS 4900 for next flight
- on COUNTER 51 back again (3rd time), the gentleman MR ARJUN - TERMINAL MANAGER SAYS U HAVE YONOAY THE DIFFERENCE AND THATS IT, take it or leave it
- TO ME IT IS TOTALLY AIRLINES DELAY BY WHICH I've to pay THIS HEFTY AMOUNT- I feel CHEATED, as have no option but to fly to hyderabad to attend my important schedule

PLEASE HELP

ATTACHED PICS OF THE AIRPORT STAFF

VIVEK JAIN

Careless & Rude Begaviour - MR ARJUN terminal in charge Chennai airport Careless & Rude Begaviour - MR ARJUN terminal in charge Chennai airport

May 24, 2017

Doing illegal Activities

I got a indigo airlines ground staff offer letter through (mayank sharma [email protected]) this mail ID. But in chennai airport indigo office members told it is fake offer letter, give solution to me.

Doing illegal Activities Doing illegal Activities Doing illegal Activities Doing illegal Activities Doing illegal Activities Doing illegal Activities

Vinathi sureddy

Apr 28, 2017

Denial of boarding

The delayed schedule of the flight was 15:55. We had reached the boarding gate by 15:25 sharp. But by this time they already offloaded our bags and closed the gates much before we went near the gate. According to their boarding rules, they have to close the gates only before 25 mins prior to the departure where as we hade 30 minutes for the departure when we reached the gate. We were three 17 year olds travelling from chennai to Hyderabad. While we said that it was just 15:25, the staff didn't even consider listening to us. They said that they close the gates 25 minutes prior to the departure time but failed to notice the difference between 15:30 and 15:25.
It is just disappointing to see such attitude from indigo airlines.
We had to pay 14000 to take the next flight. It was very stressful till we reached Hyderabad.
Idea.vs98

Apr 12, 2017

Fraud

Sir I think ur airline company is the best for career but fraud I don't think so because I applied &call receive for documents *&also pay 3000 thousand for a form .but after nefting they call me 4 intervw on phone .next day they ask nefting 6000 for police varification but they did not tell me after nefting 3000 rs which company ask for nefting money 4 varification.the hiring company named real it solutions ...plz take the action for the company which used ur indigo name to downfall....I am very disappointed..take action ...
Vikas sharma
Lux bellore

Jan 16, 2017

Delay of baggage by more than an hour

We the family of six members arrived back to chennai from Cochin by flight 6E 227.The flight landed at correct time by 5.40 a.m.But to our astonishment our check in baggage was handed over only by 6.45 a.m
The purpose of us travelling through that early morning flight was not fruitful.
Travelling with a senior citizen and a kid in that hour is not easy
When asked about the luggage there was no proper response from the indigo ground staff
We were made to wait for more than an hour to collect our baggage
More than 10 families were affected.Just the word sorry was the answer.No proper response from the Manager too.It was a scenario of mental torture.
Please look into the matter.Hope this kind of treatment is not carried in future with other customers.
And ensure the customers are treated in a proper kind way.
Mrs.Raman
Gautam gai

Feb 18, 2016

Bad service by staff and customer care

Flight Chennai -Pune, Booking reference NY524G, location Chennai airport ; while taking boarding pass lady seating at counter charges extra luggage, 750 Rs.
I was carrying one hand bag and other trolly so I have shifted few things in trolly bag, the didn't listen to me, behave very badly with me.

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...