INDIGO AIRLINES

Consumer complaints and reviews about INDIGO AIRLINES

Aug 3, 2019

Compensation for return of whole ticket price and plus 500 rupees charged by auto

Hi Mohit,

We are sorry that you had to spend so long waiting for your flight. Please know that our operations are dependent on various factors for which sometimes we need to bring certain changes in flight timings. Further, we request you to write to us at [email protected] so we may look into it.

PNR no IGCT4J
plz reply me about my complaint

Aug 2, 2019

Sir I want compensation of my air ticket and auto price which I paid 580rupees as you flight was delayed by 4 and half hour first of all the time was given of 9.15pm later on it changes to 9.55 pm and after that it changes to 10.30 pm at 10.15 pm they took us to the aircraft and made us stand in bus for 25 minutes later on they said that pilot is sick and then took us to the arrival gate and said us to start the whole process again which is a mental torture and after doing all this staff they take off the aircraft at 1.20am which is far away to the given time and if flight lands on the given time then I can take a metro but your flight landed on 3 am at that time metro was closed and so auto take from me 580 rupees that too without my fault so I request you to compensate me ASAP

Aug 2, 2019

No update regarding my complaint and also compensation has not been done till yet

Jul 31, 2019

Sir my flight no 6E5343 time was given as 9.15pm which was later on delayed to 9.55pm after some time it was again delayed to 10.30pm at 10.15pm they made our boarding and took us to the aircraft after reaching there they told us that pilot is sick which is ridiculous if pilot is sick they should not made boarding available after reaching the aircraft they took us to the arrival point and said us to make new boarding pass and start the process again from beginning to reach to the aircraft where we where having zero fault as we already reached the aircraft and your staff gave us the different kinds of reasons for the delayed which made the passengers more disturbing issue and the most important part we have not started the flight journey and your indigo team has send the message of thanku for flying with us and do travel with us next time which is very bad thing to do if the flight would have started on time I would have get a metro to reach my home but 4hours late is too much as metro closes at 11.55pm and we were supposed to land at 11.15pm but your flight took the take off at 1am where we were supposed to take off at 9.15pm I have to take auto which took up from me 580 rupees that too without my fault and the next day I have my college presentation and your flight reached me home at 3.30am so who is responsible for that after all this I here by stat that I want my flight ticket rupees plus 500 rupees return back for all the torture I have get because of your flight where I didnt have any fault and you made me mentally disturbed as I reached the college late and my presentation has over and now I want to convey the ma'am for whole process why I was not able to attend the presentation so plz do compensation me my whole ticket amount as well as my auto 500 rupees which is too costly that I beared at night time thanku

Jun 13, 2019

Ferragamo Black colour Belt

Hi Vanita,

We understand your concern. As checked, our customer relations team is in touch with you and will respond soon.

Vanita Rodrigues

May 30, 2019

Ferragamo Black colour Belt

As spoken over phone to Mr. Anurag Sharma and Mr. Yogesh Pate, I would like to reiterate that Mr. Rajendra Goenka, our Chairman and M.D. of Texport Syndicate India Limited forgot a Ferragamo Black colour Belt at the T1 Security, Mumbai while he was travelling today dated 30th May 2019 from Mumbai to Hyderabad vide Flight No. 6E 366 (A320) Departing Mumbai at 09:15 hrs.- PNR GLQGNX (ticket is appended below).

May I request you to please locate the belt and let us know what time we could send our person to collect it.

Yours sincerely,

Vanita Rodrigues
Secretary to Mr. Rajendra Goenka

May 26, 2019

Pending resolution

Hi Indigo. I believe you have not gone through my earlier complaint completely. I said i had passed security check an hour before the departure. So your 25 minute deadline doesnt even come into picture. There is no reason y i eould pass security check well in advance and yet not board my flight before 25 minutes if allowed to. I would like to bring this to your notice and to the notice if other prospective Indigo customers: there is a dirty money making tactic going on. I was sitting at the original gate no 22 which was printed on my boarding pass and for which i received a message. But there was change in gate number and no proper announcement was made(atleast in my presence). I receive a call informing gate change and was told to reach the new gate in 30 seconds or i wouldn't be allowed to board flight. Yes you read it right. 30 seconds. N fyi the new gate was in a different floor and different direction altogether. I was not equipped with the layout of airport and any common man including me would at least take 3-5 minutes to reach the new gate. So did I. Once I reached the gate the crew member very arrogantly said that yu did not come in 30 seconds so we wont allow you to board. Dear Indigo, 30 seconds can by no means be called realistic deadline. It simply shows yu were there to make extra money. Stop your drama of hasslefree experience. I was assured i would get new flight free of cost and once i reach counter it was completely different scenario. The representative at counter threatened me that either buy the new ticket for 3000 or stay forever at airport. No body to listen to our grievance. Just wanting to make extra money. Probably that is one of your major sources of revenue. I had to pay extra money out of compulsion, was forced to take a flight with another route, wasted my entire day. And the whole point of taking flight was to save time in order to fulfill my commitment. I am going to drag this airline to consumer forum and court if required. I will make sure everyone in this country becomes aware of their fraudulent activity. Just wait and watch.

May 26, 2019

Indigo Airlines

May 25, 2019

Not allowed to board and charged extra for new flight

We understand missing a flight could be distressful. However, to ensure a hassle-free experience for everyone, we have to follow certain protocols like closing the boarding gates before 25 mins of flight departure. Please know that our airport staff made manual announcements for the flight in spite of which you had reported at 1150 hr for the fight scheduled to depart at 1205 hr. Hence, our staff was unable to allow you onboard.
Further, to make it as hassle-free for you as possible our airport team put you on the next available flight with nominal charges. Hope you understand.

May 24, 2019

Pending resolution

No resolution provided to complaint posted earlier

May 20, 2019

Not allowed to board and charged extra for new flight

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly allow us some time so we may get this checked.

May 19, 2019

Not allowed to board and charged extra for new flight

PNR BBGQ7F. 2 passengers. From Hyderabad to Bangalore indigo Airlines 6E-527. Passed security Check 1hr before departure. Was waiting at gate 22. Gate number changed which was informed late. Was traveling first time, being unaware of gates took time to reach the new gate no 106. Despite being informed late n reaching early, wasn't allowed to board flight. Told to go to counter n change flight free of cost. But at counter they charged us 3000 n by that time our other flight also took off. Cheap money making trick. Need my money back.

Apr 13, 2019

Lost Wallet in seat pocket

As checked with the concerned department no similar wallet was found in lost objects. Kindly let us know in case further assistance is required.

bhumika.iiprd

Apr 10, 2019

Lost Wallet in seat pocket

Hi ,

Mr. Tarun Khurana , PNR :S9TGFB, Fllight no : 6E2698, forgot his wallet in seat pocket of seat no : 30B(allotted seat was 30C). Raised the complaint at customer care on 8th April morning and still no update . Today again the same thing repeated by customer care. Wallet is dark brown , prominent thing in wallet is driving licence of passenger, please look into the matter and update the passenger directly.

Alisha Rehani

Mar 10, 2019

Cash stolen from baggage

I had my flight on 7th March 2019 morning from Delhi to Goa flight no 6E 367 PNR: BIWZUA. We had a group ticket of 28 friends. I gave my baggage in checkin and kept my wallet in the wheel bag itself. After reaching at Goa Airport, I left for the hotel and while unpacking my bag, I noticed my wallet was empty. Cash of INR 6,000 was stolen from the wallet kept in baggage. I called at the customer care number and asked them to kindly check their CCTV camera footage to find out the guilty, But they declined and said that they can only check at the counter if someone has returned it. I tried to explain them when someone has intentionally stolen why would he return the cash at the counter. The only solution is to check their camera footage.

I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED AND DISGUSTED WITH THE KIND OF RESPONSE PROVIDED BY THE INDIGO!

I again request Indigo to look into this matter and kindly check the CCTV footage as it is your responsibility to find out the guilty person in your staff who has done this. Please bother to find it and contact me at 7988146298.

If not done anything, you will lose atleast your 28 customers trust who are never going to flight in Indigo again.
DayalanK

Feb 11, 2019

Missing of Wallet

Lost wallet at Mumbai Airport
Myself Dayalan. I flew from HYD to BOM on 6th Feb 2019 and Flight no.6E 313 PNR OH3VJG. The flight has departed from Hyderabad at 18.30 and arrived at 20.30 in Mumbai. While de-boarding from the flight, I forget to take my wallet (Kept in seat pocket). I have given the compliant (two times) regarding the items inside the wallet and also including color of the wallet to Indigo Customer Care Team. All the contact details like Mobile Number and Email ID has been given. Till now, I have not received any status regarding the issue from Indigo Team. Kindly look into the matter at the earliest.

Dayalan

Jan 29, 2019

Lost sunglass and spectacle

Hi Soma,

As checked with the concerned department, a similar sunglass and spectacle were found in lost objects. Kindly reach out to Kolkata Airport lost and found department to collect the same.

Baghla

Jan 28, 2019

lost wallet at delhi airport

This is Neha i was flying on 25th JAN 2019 from Delhi to Dubai Flight no.6E21 I lost my wallet at scanning area i was trying to calling at customer care from 26th JAN 2019 Saturday from the morning but no one is responding my calls please help me in this there are some very important things in my wallet please do something please reply as soon as possible or you can contact me on 009710589306839 this number or 00917009447429 this number please help me please
Neha
SomaRoy

Jan 16, 2019

Lost sunglass and spectacle

My mom Nupur Mazumder has lost her spectacle and sunglass in the Indigo flight 6E 172 today(16/1/19) while travelling from Bangalore to Kolkata. If found pls contact us at 9611524470..

Soma
ambikanair87

Dec 27, 2018

Lost of keys

Dear Indigo team,
My name is George and on the way back to Delhi from Mumbai I lost my drawer keys.I had travelled in flight no:6E-248 & at PNR no:MCP8YS 9pm from Mumbai Airport.
Kindly look into the matter and your quick response will be really helpful.
George Chandy,
Contact no:7738689824.

Dec 20, 2018

HI Barsha,

As checked with the concerned department no similar license was found in lost objects.

Dec 17, 2018

HI Barsha,

We understand the concern. We are coordinating with our team and will get back as soon as we get an update. Thanks for your patience.

Barshas

Dec 15, 2018

Lost drivers licence onnflught

On Thursday, 13th Dec-2018, I was on flight from Bengaluru to Kolkata on 6E 714. Seat 13-B. I left my driving licence on the seat back pocket in front of my seat. Is it possible to locate this please?

Barsha Sanyal
+919830030662
Barshas

Dec 15, 2018

Barsha Sanyal
+919830030662

Kreditbee - loan
    Hello kreditbee, i need to tell you that,your customer...
    amravati municipal corporation - Macchar ki maha Mari hai
    Mai Amit vinchurkar Sarafa bazar , Giri market ,...
    Annuity No 011H0301120337 - non payment of half yearly pension
    half yearly pension of Pradeep Kumar Bose of given Annuity...
    Panasonic/ TV - TV not working
    My only around two years old TV is not working. Once I...
    bajaj auto - RE: Electircal issue
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    RTO Ghaziabad - DL not delivered yet
    I have applied for renewal of my DL on19th Oct 2019,...
    Icici credit card payment - Wrong credit card payment
    Hello Sir, I made transaction for my credit card bill...
    self - Lost documents
    Sir, Today while taking an auto back from khar station rd...
    EPF India - pf reject many time
    reason Your Claim [ Claim Id - DLCPM191050110070 ]...