INDIGO AIRLINES

Consumer complaints and reviews about INDIGO AIRLINES

Sep 20, 2019

Fraud way of minting money

Hi Syed,

We regret to hear about the experience. Please know that the check-in counter closes 45 mins before the scheduled departure time. Our staff has no reason to deny boarding to passengers who report on-time. In fact, they try to accommodate passengers who report marginally late. As checked, you reported at 0925 hrs to our counter for the flight scheduled to depart at 0955hrs. Since boarding was already closed for the flight, our staff was unable to accept you for the same flight. Further, we endeavour to assist our valued passengers at all times, therefore with an intention to help to reach the destination, our airport team offered you to accommodate on the next available flight with minimum charges. We request for your understanding in this regard.

Team IndiGo
dr Syed

Sep 19, 2019

Fraud way of minting money

My flight was scheduled on 19/SEP/2019 at 09:55 departure time with PNR TD5WQL. From T2 of IGI airport. I entered airport at 8:45 and went to the question outside Indigo counter. It took a little longer there in the question bcz of a lady of indigo wearing specs who was working at snails pace. Bcz of her slow nature and probably not satisfied with the work. When I reached on counter. She took the PNR details and all. Weighed my luggage. For 4 odd minutes with unnecessary growing face. And all of a sudden sh is saying window closed at 9:10 while it was 9:18 and asked me to contact the last counter on que. Where this lady after taking another 5 odd minutes referred me to last counter on opposite side. He took another 5 odd minutes and asked me to reschedule flight and pay the difference fair.
And at the end I had to pay 3000 rupees extra to schedule my flight bcz of the slow work ethics that lady on counter had. Along with me there were at least 7 _8 more people with same complaint.
It looks like indigo is deliberately doing this to earn more cash else who closes window 1hr prior and there is no scope of even 1 minute.
It was a fraud on indigo part with me and I demand a written apology for all the hassle and return of the difference fair I paid.

DR SYED
vibha tare

Feb 13, 2017

Doesn't allowed me to boarding

My flight 6E 436 and boarding time is 16:05PM , Departure Time 16:50 PM , i reached at 16:10PM and i already did web checking even thought they people not allowed to board to my flight and also speak irrespectfully , i must say if they want to me allowed to boarding bt they dont do bcoz they want money before 16:50 PM they cancel my ticket and they generate new ticket with extra charges and they tring to cancel my ticket bt they failed bcoz flight is not depart at that time so they told me to wait somtime , they people want only money they do false promises to their passenger that they r always available to their service bt i cant find them.
Bhishm Narayan1986

Jan 9, 2017

missed flight due to staff behaviour

I has missed my flights from delhi to hyderabad due to confusion in quea at the time of boarding really unhappy becouse nobody helped me out

Indigo people need to understand that misguiding passengers just for sake of some momentary profit is inethical they should do be same of themself

Bhishm

missed flight due to staff behaviour

RAJRANIREDDY

Aug 16, 2016

Money refund

Sir, I was booked a flight ticket from Delhi to Pune on 6th Aug 2016, due to transaction server error ticket not generated and money deducted from my account, I was paid through SBI net banking , I was contacted to indigo costemercare, and they said to me , that the amount should be refund in 4 working days, But I still didn't get any refund, the amount deducted from my account was 2681/-, further I was contacted to indigo costemercare for the same, they replied to me, that the amount was refunded by them on 12 aug2016, but still I didn't get any refund, so please verify and refund my money of 2681/- as fast as possible, thanking u
Sitesh mishra

Jun 15, 2016

Didn't fly because of misguidance by ground staff

I had my ticket Delhi to Patna on 14th June 2016 time: 6:45am. I reached airport at 5:48am. 5 to 7 minutes I struggled at self boarding pass machine. I was unable to take the printout. I went to the counter asked almost 3 to 4 ground staff. I have my flight at 6:45 need to check-in early they forced me to stand in que and asked don't worry all are in hurry. Nothing will happen. When reached counter it was 6:10am. They said counter is closed for this flight now you go to H1 counter she will do the needful. I told 3 times thank you to that lady sitting at the counter. At H1 help desk she told me stand again in que. All these are late arrivers. So be in que. By the time my turn came it was 6:20. She told we can send you in next flight at 12:00pm for that you need to pay 10500rs extra. Because you missed your flight. Then I meet the senior staff Mr gagandeep. He said it's already 6:30. Now nothing can be done. You have to pay that amount. I roamed here & there and they treated us as a beggar. Later I came to know from many passengers whenever indigo is having seats vacant in next flight they generally do like this only. Ground staff confuse passengers and earn money. It is like a big cheating indigo is doing with passengers. I was not only alone so many passengers was like me. If you have any doubt or suspicion on me. You can see the CCTV footage at T1. I have meru cab details also what time he dropped me at airport. I am not going to leave this matter I will go to consumer forum as well if not getting satisfactory reply
Sitesh kumar mishra
Booking reference number: TRS00GVBEHF
AIRLINE PNR: FFITQH
MOB:8757560191
[email protected]in

Didn't fly because of misguidance by ground staff

deepak wazir

Feb 17, 2016

We forget our jackets at Goa airpot during police checking at male counter on 17-02-2016
One blue jacket of Zara brand and one grey jacket of forever 21

Details of Flight
Flight No 6E 332
Seat No 20 A & 20 B
Deepak Singh
Shikha Andotra

Forget our jackets at Goa airpot during police checking at male counter on 17-02-2016 Forget our jackets at Goa airpot during police checking at male counter on 17-02-2016 Forget our jackets at Goa airpot during police checking at male counter on 17-02-2016

Tarunvir Singh Wasan

Feb 8, 2016

luggage lost

i was travelling with my father from Mumbai to Delhi on 2nd of February 2016 via the flight 6E172. we had checked in with 2 strollley bags in the Mumbai airport but when we got to the Delhi airport one of our bags arrived but there was no clue of the other which had all my stuff. When we talked to the staff of Indigo airlines at the airport they assured us that they will deliver the missing bag to my address but even after 5 days of the incident there was no clue of the bag. i continuously called them, they were taking calls earlier but then last 2 days they stopped taking my calls. today i called again a guy picked up and told that it hasn't been traced yet so i will be getting a call from the head office for compensation.
In the evening i got a call from their head office in Gurgaon, the girl told me that they are offering me 3500 in compensation. i told her it doesn't even cover the cost of the empty trolley that i have lost. i feel this airline has no professional ethics and the policies are just to thug people. please guide me where to file a case against this thug airline.
Attached is the picture of the receipt they have given me.
thanks
Tarunvir Wasan

luggage lost

ammarkhan22

Aug 22, 2015

Kind Attention!

Dear Mr. Ghosh,

I am Ammar Khan S/O Dr M Wali, The Physician to the President of India Hon'ble Shri Pranab Mukherjee.

I have an immediate concern that needs to b resolved for which I am mentioning details off in my email.

Yesterday, 21st August 2015, I made a booking with ID--NF2204457063608 for a round trip from New Delhi to Mumbai.
However, accidentally the booking got cancelled with the airline yesterday night and since then I have been calling customer care in vain.

The total amount of the booking was INR 9057/- .Although,I have received an email confirming me an amount of INR 2429/- I am extremely dissatisfied with the services rendered to me by your airline.

I have made numerous calls to both makemytrip.com and Indigo asking to help me with my travel plans. In the terms and conditions of the email i received from you, it is clearly mentioned that cancellations can be made 3 hours prior to boarding the flight. If that is the case, as a loyal customer of your airline, I fail to understand that if a client is informing you more than 12 hours well in advance about the inconvenience caused to him, you out rightly say we cannot do anything to help you.

You do not understand my loss, whether it be emotional or monetary. I am supposed to travel to Mumbai to see my friend who has been ailing from Bipolar disorder, but now I shall have to change all my bookings to a future date. I requested them to adjust the charges on the a new booking that I intend to make for the same flight but
I was informed by your customer care officials that if I needed to travel, I will have to make a new booking and that they will not in any case, refund the cancellation charges. Ridiculous! Your cancellation charges are more than 50% of your Air fares, you don't refund service charges like selecting seats. You should be more customer centered rather than being company centered.

I am deeply disappointed with and disregard the help provided to me.

For my loss, I demand a compensation of INR 10,00,000/-, and I request you take immediate action on my request.

Hoping for a really optimistic reply on your intolerable service.

Your co-operation is valued.

With regards,

Ammar Khan.
k d lakhmani

May 14, 2015

Refusal to give sector wise fare details of composite ticket issued.

This is regarding sector wise fare details for multi city composite ticket for 4 paasengers on Delhi- Srinagar : Srinagar – Jammu and Jammu – Delhi for Rs 53,504/- issued on 23-04-2015 against PNR B25EHL is still not met by Indigo Airlines .

The details of correspondences made with INDIGO AIRLINES is given below

1. ------------------- Original Message -------------------
From: [email protected]
Received: 4/27/2015 11:29 AM
To: customer relations; Customer Relations; Customer Relations.; Customer Relations..
Subject: Sector wise fare details for multi city composite ticket

This is to request you to kindly mail me separate sector wise fare details for multi city composite ticket against PNR number B25EHL for my records and reimbursement .

Fare details with breakup of all different charges including convenience charges may pl be shown seperately for each sector Delhi - Srinagar , Srinagar - Jammu and Jammu - Delhi for reimbursement of LTC .

2. RE:Sector wise fare details for multi city composite ticket CRM:00295064
k d lakhmani Apr 28
Dear Makkar

I am not asking issuance of travel certificate. There is no question of making a fee of Rs 200/-
What I asked you is just break up of the amount paid by me journey wise for the combined ticket issued by you which is required to be submitted for LTC reimbursement.

There is no technical issue in that.

Pl provide it urgently .

RE: Re: Sector wise fare details for multi city composite ticket CRM:00295064
kd lakhmani Apr 30
· IndiGo Customer Relations
Your call centre is not giving these details. That's why I have requested you to provide these details.
K D Lakhmani.

k d lakhmani
Today the 15-05-2015 at 10:49 AM
· IndiGo Customer Relations

The itinerary sent on 14-05-15 by Indigo is already available with me .

My requirement of Sector wise fare details for multi city composite ticket issued on PNR B25EHL is still not met by Indigo.

This is against all acceptable DGCA requirements from Carriers for passenger amenities and convenience and liable for damages should there be any loss to me for your refusal to entertain my request after taking money from me.

It must be borne in mind that you have already collected a sum of Rs 2400/- towards convenience charges in the same ticket.

Request once again to fulfill my requirements.

It is reiterated that Indigo have already collected a sum of Rs 2400/- towards convenience charges in the same ticket.
It is request to kindly cause M/s Indigo Airlines to fulfil my requirements .

Keshaw Dass Lakhmani

it is a rent of 15000 ruoees a day
wanisuhail

Sep 19, 2014

luggage misplaced

To whosoever it may concern
This is very unfortunate that we have been abused by the staff of indigo airlines at new delhi airport ,room no :58 when we told them our luggage has been lost/misplaced.Despite of helping they are shouting and saying you make complaont and all.We were carrying two rafting boats from srinagar to delhi in flight 6E 436.Kindly intervene as we have to pay rent of 1500 per day and hotel for the rafting expersts who were conducting rescue work in srinagar.

Adil

Jun 8, 2011

rude staff

SIR
WITH DUE RESPECT I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN THROUGH TO SUCH AN IRREPONSIBLE AND RUDE STAFF OF YOURS BEFORE.
OUR BOARDING TIME WAS 2p.m. BUT WE REACHED THE AIRPORT AT 5 MINUTES PAST 2p.m.
WE WERE JUST 5 MINUTES LATE AND THAT WAS JUST BECAUSE OF THAT 'RAMDEV ANSHAN'
ROUTE WAS DIVERTED. ATLEAST THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN US THE BOARDING TICKET, WE REQUESTED BUT THE MANAGER LEFT THE SEAT AND WEBT AWAY.
WE WENT THORUGH A 60000 LOSS. WOULD YOU TELL ME WHO WOULD B RESONSIBLE TO REPAY OUR MONEY.. ATLEAST THE AUTHORITY SHOULD BE INFORMED OF THE 'ANSHAN'
AND LET ME TELL YOU .
THE DATE WAS 4TH JUNE

Zee Tamil - Zee background sound
    Hi Zee folks, Not sure you guys noticed the...
    snapdeal.com - SNAPDEAL WONT DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR STOP SENDING DAILY...
    Snapdeal wont close my account and stop sending me daily...
    Hero fin crop pvt Ltd - Noc not giving
    Dear Sir/Madam ji.My Name is Natta singh ward No.20...
    Boat Rockerz 255F Bluetooth headphone - delivery delay issue
    Dear sir, I ordered a product from flipkart and the...
    hitachi air conditioner - Brand New AC not working
    Dear Hitachi Team, We have bought 1.5 Hitachi AC 5 star...
    InfantsBus - SAP Labs - Extremely Rash driving
    Hi Team, I was driving from Prestige Tech Park towards...
    facebook - facebook anniversary promotion fruding
    This is my problem. I am lost 3/4 lac. Frouding plz help....
    Godrej - After 4 months I feel smelly getting from AC inside
    Good Morning Sir, Sir I have purchased AC Godrej from...
    Ammani college - Conductor misbehaving with women
    Hello sir /mam, Bus no. Ka 01-F-8693.. My sister was...