INDIGO AIRLINES

Jul 21, 2022

Job fraud

Dear Sir ,
I am a pray of 2 employees fraud in your company

1 Mr Gaurav Malhotra who called himself as zonal head north handling the airports Delhi, Jaipur and Muhali
Who promised me to give job without interview
2 Akriti Singh who called herself as cabin crew leader who shared the vacancy with me and and assured to apply from her ID and sent screenshot also and shared the number of Mr Gaurav Malhotra to talk to him regarding job .
I am sharing few screen shots in the mail showing the conversation btwn me and profile of Akriti Singh on FB from where she contacted me and it seems its fake .
I will do cyber complaint too
James Johnson

Oct 8, 2021

Fake indigo jobs

I'm James from Kerala. I recently got a call from +917384624554 addressing himself as the indigo airlines HR. Saying I'm fit for cabin crew. While its a general knowledge that indigo doesn't hire male cabin crew. When I asked about this. He says only because we are hiring we asked you.
And asked to 1500 for application.

Jul 11, 2021

Call for interview

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Please be cautioned that certain people claiming to represent IndiGo- by misusing the brand name 'IndiGo', and the names of our employees. We'd like to clarify that IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews.For careers with us, we always recommend visiting our website http://bit.ly/2RYlnnI.

Lasha nidum

Jul 1, 2021

Call for interview

I got a call very recently, I don't know it's true or fake, the lady was very fast and NOT clear and asked me to attend an online test within half an hour from the time of the phone call. For attending the quiz she mentioned that I would need a referral ID and number through which I could log in to take the 3 fold tests and for receiving the referral ID and number she asked me to pay 2500 rupees which she claimed to be completely refundable. I still don't know it's true or fake. Also, the link she sent was only through SMS not even through the mail. Does Indigo have this process of hiring if any?

I didn't continue with the payment though.

The number through which I received the phone call: 7027337653

Mar 31, 2021

Regarding indigo airlines fake job

Hi Priyanka,

Please be informed that this is not issued by the company. Also, IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. If you wish to apply for a job with us please visit the careers section on our website http://goindigo.in.

Priyanka kaushal

Mar 27, 2021

Regarding indigo airlines fake job

Respected sir/mam
My name is Priyanka kaushal mob.. 8052989855. I got a message from indigo airlines for job that you are shortlisted for post of supervisor (Ground staff).then I got a call from Tanvi Singh mob. 8750044625.she told me that she is HR in indigo ans tell me all the detail for job and You have to pay Rs.1550 for uniform chargers.
Next day call from Preeti Gary mob no. 8750044308 for interview then am selected and she told me after paying amount send us payment screenshot on office no.7042717087 I paid it.
Then for verification call from Radhika Singh mob no. 8750077241.she asked me all the detail and tell me you have to paid 5500.for laptop facility for your training.
I am not able to pay Rs.5500. So I request you to refund my uniform fee 1500.
And I have message for refund the amount no one has been reply. I have call to Mrs. Tanvi Singh on mob. 8750044625 and office no. 7042717087 she has not pick up my calls. And Mrs Tanvi block my no.
Please do some strict action against HR amployee named
Tanvi Singh mob no. 8750044625
Interview department Mrs Preeti garg mob no. 8750044308
Verification department Mrs Radhika Singh mob no. 8750077241
Office no. For sending payment screenshot .7042717087.

Nov 16, 2020

FRUD JOBS AT INDIGO

Dear Kannedi,

We have come to know about such fraudulent activities and have highlighted the same to our concerned team. Please always know IndiGo never charges any money for interviews or recruitment. You may also take a look at https://bit.ly/2GWddcd for a better understanding. In case you want to apply for a position with IndiGo, please visit 'Careers' section at our website www.goindigo.in and stay tuned for upcoming job opportunities.

kannedi

Nov 11, 2020

FRUD JOBS AT INDIGO

I loss my money
I pay 2500+7900+8000+25000+10500+18500+3800+1500 total 77700rs. I loss my money because of indigo airlines
This is a fraud company totally
I received a call from +919411623745 they offer a job as technical support in indigo airlines
They said first pay 2500rs
After they conduct online test nd later they said pay 7900rs to attend for telephonic round
After they send a offering Letter I try to open the Letter in mail but it has password for that password pay 15900rs, I said it is not possible to pay that much of money so they said atleast 8000rs you have pay by online remaining 7900rs is AND BANK ACCOUT 10500 AND PASSPORT VISSA 18500 AND TRYNING CGHARGES3800 AND 1500 OTHER CHARGES cut out from the first salary but they didn't give password till now ... I want my money back

Mar 2, 2020

Job for Indigo

Dear Ms. Ansurkar,

Please be informed that this is not issued by the company. IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. Company will not be responsible for any payment you make in response.

Feb 17, 2020

Job for Indigo

his Is Fraud company. i have paid Rs.41,707/- for Regarding Job For Accountant in Indgio Airlines.But Not Provided job and Money demand Increase. I have not giving my money back I have paid some of 35,637 in Online Transfer last 2 months .Please Refund my money transfer in my account.as soon as possible.
Nitin Lingappa Gandhi

Dec 25, 2019

Regarding your complaint

My name is Nitin Gandhi, Regarding your complaint please contact to me 9323182489.

Sep 23, 2019

For blocking my documents

Please be informed that IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews.

Team IndIGo

Sep 19, 2019

For blocking my documents

Why are you block listed my all documents for Govt.and private job.
You have break my dream and my careers.
Aapko esa nhi karna chahiye.
Because of mene aapko aapke fee pay Kar di this .

Sep 2, 2019

Missing things from inside luggage

We are sorry for the hassle. Please share your booking reference/ PNR number via private message so we may look into it.

Sep 2, 2019

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Hi Nitin,

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work is handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorised officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.
We would suggest you to visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Nitin Lingappa Gandhi

Aug 25, 2019

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Dear sir, madam,
My name is Nitin Lingappa Gandhi Mob no.9323182489 Living at Navi Mumbai, Airoli.

Please refer below mail, for TICKETING EXECUTIVE job.
I have paid security deposit Rs.2,450/- to Mrs.SHREYA BANSAL on Mob No.9718417062 for job. Mrs.Radhika from indigoairlines employee required CRP certificate. For this certificate he demanded security deposit Rs.7000+200 fee.
I am not able to pay Rs.7000/-, so i request you to refund my security deposit Rs.2,450/- in below mention ac.
Name - Nitin Gandhi
Bank - ICICI Bank
Branch - Airoli
Account No.############
IFSC CODE - ICIC0001090

Now I have mail for refund the amount no one has been reply. I have coll to Mrs.SHREYA BANSAL on Mob No.9718417062 she has not pick up my phone. and Mrs.Radhika madam mobile is swich off.

Please look at the matter. Is this fraud?
Please refer below mail.

Please revert.

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
From: indigo.airlinescareer bright <[email protected]> on Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:57:22 Add to address bookTo: You | See Details

1. Brief introduction about your self.
2. About your family background.
3. About indigo airlines.
4. About ticketing executive role.
5. About your qualities why should we hire you.
6. Tell us your weak points.
7. When indigo was launched.
8. What your strength.
9. Your salary expectation.
10. If we are not select you what would be your next step.

REFRENCE CODE
From: indigo.airlinescareer bright <[email protected]> forwarded on Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:56:03 Add to address bookTo: You | See Details

Dear,

NITIN GANDHI

YOUR REFERENCE ID CODE IS-

CSDH-40710119S

Do feel free for any concern.

SHREYA BANSAL..

Quick reply to "indigo.airlinescareer bright" <[email protected]

Best Of Luck.
SHREYA BANSAL.

Re: ACCOUNT DETAILS
From: indigo.airlinescareer bright <[email protected]> on Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:33:19 Add to address bookTo: You | See Details

Thanks, I have received it.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:29 PM Nitin Gandhi <[email protected]> wrote:

Please find attached herewith payment details.

Regareds

From: "indigo.airlinescareer bright" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:04:39
To: Nitin Gandhi <[email protected]>
Subject: ACCOUNT DETAILS

Dear candidate now you have to complete your payment process for reference code and interview questions for first telephonic interview, after paying amount send us payment screenshot for refundable process..

A/C HOLDER NAME- ABHISHEK

A/C NO- 5421101002465

IFSC CODE- CNRB0005421

BANK NAME- CANARA BANK

Thank you!

SHREYA BANSAL

INTERVIEW CONFIRMATION MAIL
From: indigo.airlinescareer bright <[email protected]> forwarded on Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:03:11 Add to address bookTo: You | See Details

Dear,

NITIN L. GANDHI

We have seen your profile on Indigo airlines.We have shortlisted your profile and would like to Confirm about your CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT .

Profile TICKETING EXECUTIVE

Company INDIGO AIRLINES

Salary 35K-40K (As Per Company Norms)

Location MUMBAI

· We kindly request you to read the terms properly before confirming the job profile

· If you are not getting job then your amount will be refundable within 3 hrs.

· 100% Job Confirmation.

· After joining your registration amount will be refundable.

Note : For Applying send scan copy of your 10th,12th, UG and PG Certificate along with bank receipt, passport size photo and a valid photo id proof.

YOU HAVE NEED TO PAY THE AMOUNT OF Rs 2450/- INR FOR REGISTRATION.

IF DISQUALIFIED THE AMT WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN 3 HRS.

YOUR FIRST TELEPHONIC INTERVIEW TIMING IS FIXED FOR TODAY IS AT 2:00 PM.

YOU HAVE TO GENERATE YOUR REF-ID-CODE BEFORE TO HOURS OF THE INTERVIEW.

DO FEEL FREE FOR ANY CONCERN.

Sent: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 15:00:59

Dear sir/madam,

Please refer below mail, I have paid security deposit Rs.2,450/-.for job. Now I have mail for refund the amount no one has been reply. I have coll to Mrs.SHREYA BANSAL on Mob No.9718417062 she has not pick up my phone.

Please look at the matter. other wise will take legal action.

Sent: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 13:03:55

Please revert........

Sent: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:38:16

Dear madam,

Please note that I have paid Rs.2,450/- for Job or security deposit.

Mrs.Radhika from indigoairlines required CRP certificate. For this certificate he demanded security deposit Rs.7000+200 fee.

Name - Nitin Gandhi
Bank - ICICI Bank
Branch - Airoli
Account No.############
IFSC CODE - ICIC0001090

kindly do the needful.ASAP.
Sent: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:29:45
Subject: Re: ACCOUNT DETAILS

Please find attached herewith payment details.

Regareds

IFSC CODE- CNRB0005421

BANK NAME- CANARA BANK

Thank you!

SHREYA BANSAL

Download IndiGo mobile app now from Apple iPhone Store or Google Play Store & enjoy the hassle free experience on the go!

Or simply log on to our responsive website www.goindigo.in from your PC, tablet or smartphone.

Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/goindigo.in

Th
Sanjuu123

Aug 20, 2019

Missing things from inside luggage

I was traveling from Kuwait to bagdogra on 17th Aug I rcv my luggage at bagdodra airport which was at good condition but once I reach home n open luggage most of the valuable items has been missing from.my luggage at asame time I call indigo customer service n brief all the incidents n she gave me email I'd I wrote email at last investigation authorities says that I haven't complain at airport how should I complain I did not stay at airport or nearby n how this so called investigation authorities tell that without investigate in ground thay tell us that this issue cannot b raise

Aug 16, 2019

Indigo airlines fake job

We replied to your post on "consumercomplaint" website, please check.

Aug 16, 2019

Fake job

We replied to your post on "consumercomplaint" website, please check.

Princebangalore

Aug 14, 2019

Indigo airlines fake job

I got all the mail from [email protected]
This is the domain of official indigo airlines... The fraudster cheated me on a overall money of 57000 rupees.... After visiting the indigo head office I got to know that this is fake.... Indigo is so irresponsible that even after knowing someone is faking jobs using their domain email id also they are not doing anything....I don't know how to get my money back....
Those fraudsters will surely die a horrible death very soon.
Princebangalore

Aug 14, 2019

Fake job

I got a job offer from [email protected] mail.... This has the domain of indigo airlines... They faked me for 57000 in total... When I went to indigo head office and enquired I got to know that it is fake... Indigo airlines also doesn't do anything even after they knowing someone is cheating using their domain email.... This is very dangerous for the whole indigo company....I don't know how to get my money back... Indigo airlines are so irresponsible .
Raviranjan1981

Jul 20, 2019

Regarding Job in Indigo Airlines

I had applied a job on quicker for accounts department for indigo air lines after sometime submission of application , I received a call regarding this job from Mob:-8447825165 (Mrs. Riya) . She told me your resume has been shortlisted, and your interview will be organised today after paying Rs.2500/-.I told her that why i have to pay Rs.2500/- . She told me that this is registration charges, but i told her that Indigo Airlines already mentioned that Indigo Airlines did not take any money for Job then she disconnected my Call.

Kindly be aware, this types of job which is asking for money happens totally fraud.

Jul 1, 2019

Indigo airlines job fraud

Hi Mansi,

Mansi Kanaujia

Jun 25, 2019

Indigo airlines job fraud

Respected sir/mam
Plz do some action against ur HR employees named Naina Gupta Mo- +919711690226 Radhika Bhist mo - +918447577406 and Rahul Sharma Mo- +919873675122
They all had looted me and not refunding my money...
Mansi Kanaujia

Jun 25, 2019

Job fraud by indigo airlines employees

Respected sir/mam...
Plz do some action against ur HR employees named naina gupta mo- +919711690226, Radhika bhist mo - +918447577406 and Rahul Sharma mo - +919873675122
They all looted me and not refunding my money....