Indigo

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indigo

Nov 18, 2019

Extorted money in an unfair way

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. Kindly share your PNR via private message so we may look into this.

Nov 15, 2019

Reschedule of flight without proper intimation

We are sad to hear this. Please share the booking reference/PNR number via private message so we may take a closer look.

manuM7

INDIGO

In my earlier complain the date of arival was wrongly typed as 9th November instead of 8th. This may Pl be corrected .
Sorry for the mistake.

manuM7

Reschedule of flight without proper intimation

The iNDIGO flight from guwahati to Ahmedabad for four student who are studying in CIPET Ahmedabad and to appear their exam after Dewali vacation was booked for 8th November 2019 which was reschedule by the airlines for 9th November 2019 with a personal call to my mobile so that I could give my consent for the rescheduled date and time and which I did and conveyed the message to the concerned students accordingly.
On 9th November 2019 when these students arrived at the airport at 12 30 pm they were informed by the airport officials that the the flight time was again rescheduled for 9 am and for which noitimation were sent. so these students missed their flight for no fault of their own.
These students will miiss their exam and have to rebook their next flight with extreme hardship and monetary loss.
I appeal on behalf of these students to take up the matter with the said airlines and ask for refund and. duly compensate for the loss suffered by the students.
vivs

Extorted money in an unfair way

Indigo has resorted to minting money by making a fool of innocent people. They do not help people and instead ensure people get some seconds late and then ask them to buy new tickets. We (family of 4) were to take a flight from Delhi to Chennai on 24 October which was scheduled to depart at 6.20. We were on time ie 5.28 at the Indigo counter, the staff made us stand in a queue and when we finally reached to the concerned person, the person said you are 2 minutes late. Go buy a new ticket. We were shocked. Never had we experienced this in any other airline. Despite reaching before time we were asked to buy new tickets.
Just across the hall in 5 minutes we would have reached the place where boarding starts, they did not let us in just because they wanted to extort double the money. This kind of extortion is completely shocking as not only have they legalised it in the name of policy but they are deliberately doing this.

Our return flight on 28 October from Chennai to Delhi gets delayed and again we end up loosing more money.
When Indigo wants customers to get late and pay more money its time Indigo takes a stand and pays customers to compensate for the loss.
Sam19990

Oct 14, 2019

Baggage related

This is to inform you that yesterday 13th October flight number 6E 2988 landed from Bengaluru to New delhi around 7:30 and I had to wait for next more than 2 hours because I received the bag full of grease and crude oil stains and the smell was unbearable When I went to the counter already other passengers were shouting and yelling for the manager to arrive. They offered all the other passengers a brand new bag of American tourister and I was offered to dry clean my bag why such hilarious bious is being done. I also have the same amount to money to your airlines. I was not only tortured mentally but also emotionally.My seat number was 21B sequence 118 and PNR BC51SI. They said that they will send the vendor today but I don't believe in your words.I should have also been offered a new bag instead they gave me assurance of dry cleaning and it was only me as a passenger who was given this statement rest of them bags.Wow such improper behaviour.If you do not look into this matter seriously and take actions as soon as possible then I have to file a case under Consumer protection act against the airline for the emotional torture that I had to suffer yesterday.

Sep 30, 2019

Dear sir or Ma'am

Hi Varsha,

Please be informed that this is not issued by the company. IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. Company will not be responsible for any payment you make in response.

Varsha bhsale

Sep 28, 2019

Dear sir or Ma'am

Hi Muzhe call Aya tha Indigo airlines se zob ke liye to mujhe fees bharune Ko kaha tha ,, training and joining dates ke liye to kya ye such hai,, please mujhe mera Amount refund chahiye 😧😧😢

Sep 2, 2019

Levying of 300 AED for unaccompanied 12 year old ( full ticket) though 16 year old accompanied her

Hi Amable,

We are sorry for the experience. As checked, our customer relations team has assisted you with the concern. Please be assured that we always try our best to assist our passengers in the best possible manner.

Amable Dsouza

Departure Terminal: 1
Arrival Date: Sat-06Jul2019
Arrival Time: 01:10
Arrival Terminal: 2

There's an anomaly in this case. The minor who is 12 years old and had bought an adult ticket was accompanied by sister 16 year old sister.
The Indigo staff member said it's the policy of all airlines for the 12 year old to be given the service. But same passengers didn't have to pay while returning by Spice Jet ..as minor accompanied by 15 year old sister...is not considered as unaccompanied in that airline.
On arrival in Mumbai ..the 2 passengers plus one more were on the flight for an hour and left with a staff member only after all other passengers had left the airport.
If you are going to force people into this service, why not at least have a designated team to fulfill this service so that children aren't left on the flight for over an hour?
Are unaccompanied kids meted out this kind of treatment after payment of AED 300 DHS?
Additionally, the lady who was eventually kept with them didn't offer any kind of help while the children pulled the bulky suitcases off the conveyor belt.
If you are going to make a 12 year old pay the full adult ticket, I think it is silly to impose the unaccompanied minor service on her. Please change your company policy.

Aug 2, 2019

Rude behaviour

Hi Muhsin,

Please know that the rude behaviour of the staff is not at all acceptable. Your feedback has been shared with the airport team for immediate staff briefing & corrective steps to be taken. Apologies for all the trouble & we wish you'll give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Muhsin Abdulla

Jul 24, 2019

Rude behaviour

We just had a very bad experience with one of the staffs( counter no:26 indigo abudhabi to cochin 24-07-2019) in the luggage counter. We were waiting in the line for about 20 mins. And we understood that we were in the wrong line but when we checked the other counter staffs were calling passengers from different lines when the counter was free.. and when we reached to the counter she started to behave so rudely that we should again wait in the line . We could again wait. But this was not the right way to behave to a passenger. Atleast they should have been a little calm to us. Very dissappointed. Very rude behaviour.

Jul 15, 2019

Staff rudeness

Hi Pankaj,

We are sorry for the experience. As checked, our customer relations team has responded to your last email and tried to connect with you. Please reply on the same trail mail so we may assist you.

Team IndIGo
pankajag20

Jul 12, 2019

Staff rudeness

I travelled from Ahmedabad to Dubai on 9th July. My PNR was CHIKJG. When I complained about behaviour of one handling staff, I was rudely threatened by the duty officer that he will get my luggage offloaded and I will not be allowed to fly.
I was going on an emergency and it was so distressing. I had to literally beg this "gentleman" to not take this extreme step.
It was such a traumatic experience.
I HAVE NOW DECIDED NOT TO TRAVEL BY INDIGO IN FUTURE-EVER.

Pankaj Agarwal
Travel Date: 09/07/2019
Dubai to Ahmedabad,
Himanshukr8585

Jun 7, 2019

Baggage damage claim

My name is Himanshu and my PNR No is TY2GKB. My baggage was damaged and i was offered a compensation of 5250 rupees. I was also received a mail from indigo regarding bank details. I have replied to the mail and my refund was processed on 17th may but till now I haven't received the money. When I contacted the customer care they all were only giving me excuses and didn't provide any relevant information. I really disappointed with indigo because my bag got damaged and till now i have not received money. I have also attached the screenshot of email which I have received from the indigo

Baggage damage claim

Jun 3, 2019

Hi Tushar,

As checked with the concerned department, no similar earphone is found in lost objects. Kindly let us know in case any other assistance is required.

May 29, 2019

Hi Tushar,

We’ll have to connect with our respective departments to get this checked. Please allow us some time.

tmadhogaria

May 24, 2019

About a lost item

Hi I travelled from kolkata to guwahati via flight 6E207 on 24/5/2019. I forgot my JBL wireless earphones in the flight and when I reached to collect my baggage at the belt I realised that I have left it in the airplane.. I contacted the ground staff and he communicated with the in flight staff who claimed that they couldn't find any such earphones.. I would be obliged if you kindly look into the matter and check the cctv if possible.. Thanking you.
Tushar Madhogaria
Contact number 8910689303
Priyadarsanan

May 23, 2019

Excess baggage charged levied against DGCA circular

Myself and my colleague Dr. Karimbumkara were passengers to the flight no 6E 316 (Guwahatti-Bangalore, Indigo PNR PI4LQG & YL1LXA) on 21st May 2019. The ground staff said that our check in baggage showed 35.4 Kg (the display is placed such way it is not visible to the passenger). we were carrying the same baggage while going Guwahatti on 16th May( which weighed 31.Kg), and added only 200 pages of printed materials and 500gm sweets). The ground staff insisted that we should pay Rs. 2000 (Rs. 400/kg) and made the payment using my credit card. Later once we reached Bangalore we have found out. that though we have paid Rs. 2000 as extra baggage charges, the receipt was issued only for Ras.1200 (for 3Kg). AS per DGCA Air Transport circular (http://dgca.nic.in/circular/atc02_2016.pdf) Dt. 10th JUNE 2016 (sect. 2 (iv) "Between 15-20 kgs of checked-in baggage, the charge per kg shall not be more than INR 100". So request to take necessary steps to redress for 1) Excess baggage charged against the DGCA rules 2) excess charges levied than the billed amount.
Priyadarsanan Dharma Rajan
ATREE, Royalk Enclave, Jakkur Post
Bangalore -560064

Excess baggage charged levied against DGCA circular

sandykumar300

Apr 8, 2019

Refund of money

MY PNR OF INDIGO FLIGHT WAS CANCELLED ON 20 MARCH 19, AFTER 7 DAYS ON 27 MAR19,01APR19,03APE19 AND 0N 7APR19 I GAVE A CALL EVERY TIME THEY SAID MONEY IS TRANSFER WAIT FOR 24 HRS. STILL TILL DATE I DID NOT GET MY MONEY REFUNDED. THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST THAT PLEASE DO NEEDFUL. THANK U.

Apr 4, 2019

Hi Priyanka,

We strongly advise our passengers not to carry any of their valuables in their check-in luggage as IndiGo holds limited liability towards the same. However, you may share the booking reference / PNR so we may check with the lost and found department.

Apr 3, 2019

Diamond ring stolen

My flower shaped ring is missing from my checked in suitcase.if found contact me on 9339383485
Email : [email protected]

Mar 1, 2019

Baggage damaged and ripped off

Hi Shradha,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please confirm if the damage is reported to our staff at the arrival airport.

shradhakhandelwal

Feb 27, 2019

Baggage damaged and ripped off

Indigo flight from Jaipur-Goa via Mumbai flight no. 6E-965 and 6E-831 respectively. I had two baggages and both of them have been mishandled by Indigo staff. 1st suitcase chain has been opened / ripped apart from back side completely, seems like someone tried to open it. In the second suitcase the logo has been removed. The Indigo staff should handle passengers luggages carefully as we pay for the same. Please take action on this and help me with a refund of the damaged caused.

Baggage damaged and ripped off Baggage damaged and ripped off Baggage damaged and ripped off

Feb 5, 2019

Excess baggage scam

We are sorry to hear about this. Our airport staff has to adhere to policy guidelines and as per policy, necessary charges are applicable in case of excess baggage. It was never our intention to inconvenience you. We're are highlighting this right away to the Mumbai Airport Manager for necessary corrective steps.

PAO (OR) ASC (SOUTH) BANGALORE - NON RECEIPT ARREARS 7TH PAY COMMISION
    Refer FSA Jun 2017. So far I have not received the...
    OTHPG 932277296452GOOGLE *Octro Inc g.co/helpp - Unauthorized Transaction
    Unauthorized transaction was done through transaction ID...
    Avenger 220 Cruise ABS - RE: Issue in new Avenger 220 Cruise ABS
    Dear Sir, We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly...
    Blue Dart - I am compaling about my credit card delivery time
    A apply a credit card from hdfc bank..and they send me the...
    Hero Moto Corp - Complaint about insurance claim
    Hello sir i am junaid khan from bilari disst moradabad...
    ncert - Math
    14 Question of ncert book exercise miscellanous of...
    Delevry curiar - Not timly delever
    I send a parcel via delevry curiar date-13/11/2019...
    RF750677629SG wish - Need urgent deliver
    I have a package that's been at the delhi...
    Electroff in fushion5 11.6"4G tablet - Product missing
    I am order fushion5 11.6"4G tablet but he item that...
    kvb net banking - Amount Debited but transaction not successful
    I wanted to book flight tickets in cleartrip.com and the...