Indigo

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indigo

rishabh0912

Feb 14, 2019

Not allowed to board the flight

This is regarding complaint against Indigo way of treating customers.
Incident is on 14th Feb 2019, flight no 6E163 ( Bangalore- Lucknow) Morning 11:15 AM departure.

I had reached Bangalore Airport indigo counter at 10:40 AM( It was late as there was huge traffic), but as I am travelling by Indigo from last 5 years continuously. And I was travelling with my wife and my parents. Total 5 passengers.

I had already done the web-checkin. As I reached the counter, the lady at the counter started with the process, but then the manager came and he stopped her from doing the checkin.

I inquired with him, he said if you need on priority, then you have to go to counter number 33 and pay some amount, we can't checkin you on priority like this. When I said I can pay the charges he said that the counter is closed.

Then he assigned some other manager and he said him to look into the matter but don't process the checkin. Is this the way Indigo is treating the passengers.

When I said that we don't want to checkin the luggage and just you send my parents in the flight with hand luggage, me and my wife will come in some other flight, then his response was that you should have given this option at the start, we can't give you these options. Even then 20 mins were there for the flight to take off.

Just because he has to do some paperwork, as he said, he was not ready to take even 3 passengers in the flight that too with hand luggage.

I requested a lot to the managers to allow atleast my parents, but in the end they didn't agree. I have to attend the marriage and I was not able to attend that.

I want the full refund for my 5 tickets.

Is this really the correct way of cooperation and what about my loss of money which i born because of non cooperation

Rishabh
Mob.no.,[protected]
MailId: [email protected]

Dec 17, 2018

Regarding Refund

Hi Abhishek,

We are sorry for the experience. We believe that our customer relations team has responded to you. We regret to inform you that we won’t be able to advise otherwise from what has been shared in the email.

Team IndiGo
Abhishek Agarwal

Dec 16, 2018

Regarding Refund

Dear Indigo,

I had a flight on 12th Dec 2018 from Bangalore to Kolkata and due to unforseen circumstances reached boarding gate at 04:43 instead of 04:40 and the staff didn't allow to onboard the flight and was poi ting out again and again that I am 2-3 mins late.

To my utter surprise, They charged me Rs. 11767 for onboarding the next flight.

Due to emergency, I had to pay the same.

However, when I discussed the situation with Indigo staff today during my return flight at Kolkata airport, they informed me that for missed flights there is a provision to pay Rs. 1,000 and get a seat in next available flight.

Further, I got to know that one of my colleague also faced similar situation one week ago and she was helped with alternative flight for a nominal charges of Rs. 1000

It's not always possible for passengers to know all the policies of an airline and the staff should help the passengers to the best extent possible.

Nov 3, 2018

Asking security money for job

Hi Balmukund,

Thank you for your post, we would like to clarify that the attached letter was not issued by IndiGo and also, the email ID mentioned does not belong to IndiGo.

On the same note, it is also pertinent to mention here that the Company does not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.

It is advisable for you to approach competent authorities for a parallel investigation into the matter against such unknown errant persons.

Further, we would request you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.
We hope your query has been addressed.

Balmukund tripathi

Oct 31, 2018

Asking security money for job

The attached letter asked for security money Rs9600 whether it is correct or fraud

Asking security money for job Asking security money for job

Sep 25, 2018

Flight delay and mannerless staff

Hi Ayushi,

We sincerely apologise for the experience due to the delay in flight 6E 847 from Bengaluru to Lucknow on 21st September 2018.
After reviewing the matter internally, we would like to inform you that flight 6E 847 was facing a consequential delay from Bhubaneswar airport owing to operations reasons. We sincerely regret any inconvenience that may have been caused to you in this regard.
We recognize the importance of maintaining our flight schedules and assure you best of our efforts to eliminate or minimise the causes of delay, which are within our control. We do realize the impact of a flight delay on the convenience of our passengers and shall take your feedback into account to ensure a more hassle-free experience on your next journey with us.
However, we are unable to initiate any compensation in this regard and are hopeful that you will understand the need for our policies and see this matter in the right spirit.

Ayushi srivastava

Sep 21, 2018

Flight delay and mannerless staff

I had a flight on 21st September, Bangalore to Lucknow 6E-847, scheduled departure at 18:30. And from Lucknow i had to catch a train the same day night at 23:00. Indigo people delayed the flight first by 45 mins, then by 1 hour and then again by half n hour. Because of this delay I couldn't catch my train and i was not able to reach home where i was supposed to reach asap. When asked the indigo staff about it, the lady sitting at gate 21 at that time had an extremely rude response as if they are not responsible for the delay and the problems caused to the passengers.
I had booked train tickets for 2 people and all that money is wasted now. I would like the indigo people to atleast refund my money if they can't be sorry for all the inconveniences caused because of them

Aug 11, 2018

job fraud

Hi Shrihari,

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work is handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorised officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.
We would suggest you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

dsksiva

Aug 2, 2018

Gate Closed

Indigo Airlines not responding our complaints, and last week i send a remainder its not reflecting in complaint board. Indigo airlines hide my complaints and till date not responding,
v698

Jul 23, 2018

job fraud

my name is shrihari and am i am fresher we fresher don t have much knowledge about job agencies so we can t figure out which agency is fake and which agency is real and security deposit is not strange thing for us we pay security deposit for everything. they asked my resume and provide me phone interview then i paid SD they actually send me offer letter in that offer letter they mentioned job location and salary there was no reason to doubt them.
no one can tell the forms and offer letters they sending its fake.
suddenly one day the official number they been in touch with me that no and email id become invalid. they are fooling everyone in same pattern and am not the only one who got fooled 2000+ other peoples are also got fooled that means INDIGO is being little bit careless about this those fake agencies taking advantage of INDIGO and people like us.

I know this complaint is not going to help me but pleas if anyone reading this complaint from INDIGO pleas try to take some action against those fake agencies
STEPHEN V

Jul 9, 2018

Regarding job offer and taking money for the job

Myself Stephen v

HRD/3T/15-16/NIO-159
CANDIDATE ID-4241529
OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT [ HRD/3T/15-16/NIOT-156]
This is what i received from them that i got shortlisted I'm INDIGO Bangalore international airport...9643210877 from this no.i received calls regarding job and took money over 40k...for interview,medical test,training processes...i have no idea weather it's true or not...now they informed me to pay 28000 for bond signing and insurance purpose...plzzzz try to help me whether it's true employment offer or not....i couldn't able to send still more file related to this due to large size...so plzzzz try to help me out weather it's true id of mine or not....

Regarding job offer and taking money for the job

Jul 7, 2018

Duplicate Boarding Passes required for settlement of my Claim

Hi Meher,

We understand your concern. We would like to inform you that the boarding pass can be issued at the time of travel only. Now, you may opt for Travel Certificate, which is INR 200 per passenger per sector by clicking on this link https://bit.ly/11v2V9b.

STEPHEN V

Regarding job offer nnd taking money

Meher Anusha

Jun 26, 2018

Duplicate Boarding Passes required for settlement of my Claim

Kindly issue Duplicate Boarding Passes required for settlement of my Claim.

Flight Details
1)Visakhapatnam To Bangalore
PNR: XHG2YD and LK1U7E
Indigo Airlines
Flight Indigo 6E-216
Flight Date 10-June-2018 (Sunday)
Flight Time 19:00 to 20:45

Meheranusha V
Mobile No- 7092827975

Duplicate Boarding Passes required for settlement of my Claim Duplicate Boarding Passes required for settlement of my Claim

Jun 20, 2018

Hi Ujjwal,

As checked with concerned department, a similar watch is found at Patna airport. Please carry your boarding pass copy and original I.D. proof to collect the same from the airport.

Jun 18, 2018

Hi Ujjwal,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Kindly bear with us while we look into it.

ukumar103

Jun 16, 2018

Lost of watch

I Ujjwal kumar and my wife, taken flight from New Delhi to patna from Indigo flight no.6E 738 boarding at New Delhi at 8 am 9th june 2018,my seat number was 7D & 7E , during my travel duration I opened my watch and put it on front seat pocket. Today I realized that I forgotten to taken back thag watch from seat pocket.

Request you to help us out to find my watch.fasttrack watch with silver color chain.

Ujjwal kumar

Jun 1, 2018

Damage Baggage

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our endeavour has always been to deliver bag at the destination in good condition. However, our airport team is in touch with you in regards to the raised concern.

kumar 981

May 31, 2018

Damage Baggage

Yesterday I had boarded the flight from Kolkata to Bengaluru with PNR :-VL81FE
Flight 6E-342, when I received the baggage from belt it was completly damaged.

I cant understand why the ppl mishandle the baggage , this baggage are such expensive and the staff co-operation was not all as per expectation.

I have already raised the complaint and no response is being received so far.
Praveen79

May 23, 2018

missing luggage

My father (retired Army Personnel) & My son (9 years old) travelled from Trivandrum to Bangalore on 11th May (PNR no. SFJIMG) by Indigo flight. They had a check-in back of 11 kg, which contains, Honor smart phone with sim (5 months old), 10-12 pairs of my son`s new dress, Cosmetic bought from Dubai, Medicine & my father 2 pair dress. The trolley bag is from American Tourister. The approx. cost of all these valuables is around 18,000/-.

When they reached Bangalore, didn’t find the check-in bag and raised complaint to Indigo and mentioned all the above items in the complaint. They told us that we will get our luggage at 8am next day to our doorstep since this is connective flight to Kolkata so may be luggage is gone with that. I have waited till 10 am but didn’t receive any communication from Indigo and when I called, they said will get back to you by evening. Again, no response from Indigo, I called and asked do I need to send a mail or escalate to anyone, as mobile phone has many contacts, it should not be go to wrong hand and my father needs to travel back next day. They asked me to wait one more day.

As expected, no response from Indigo, when I called them, they said we got your bag in Trivandrum station and it will reach Bangalore in next flight. Will let you know the flight details, in 3-4 hrs. No response from Indigo, I called again and this time they say your bag not found, we have sent a mail to all the stations and will update you the status every day. As anticipated, no response from Indigo. In response to my calls, after holding call for 10-15 mins (in every call), I get the standard response from Indigo person that “Sorry for the inconvenience caused” and will let you know and call you. This is continued for 6 days from Indigo by false statement that will call you daily and update you the status, we are checking with station etc.,

On 7th day, I got a mail from Mr.Hammad, Indigo customer care, this is first time Indigo shown courtesy to contact the customer. However, it is mentioned that they lost my luggage and offering a compensation of 3800/- (350/kg). I have rejected the compensation since it is nowhere to my valuable costs, which is around Rs. 18000/- . Today, If I want to buy these items will be cost Rs.25000/-. In reply to my mail, Mr. Hammad called me and he also agreed that yes compensation is much lower than the valuables and asked why I didn’t raised a complaint to customer care. It was shocking question from Indigo. It was Indigo customer care, who are asking the dates and giving false information and didn’t had courtesy to call the customer and provide update. At last, he agreed that he will check and get back to me.

On 09th day, I got a mail that they can provide compensation only 3800/-. It is Indigo who lost my baggage. I need the compensation which is equivalent to my loss. Today is 12th day (23rd May) but no response from Indigo. They are checking the patience of customer by giving the incorrect information and showing no interest to find the luggage.
I would request Indigo to find my luggage or settle the compensation as the value of my luggage.

Mobile no. 8971303331/ Email id- [email protected]
Praveen
mathurvarun

Apr 15, 2018

Overcharged for luggage

Hello, I traveled yesterday (14-04-2018) from BLR - DEL with PNR as D7YPML. I head earlier booked the flight for me, my wife and my parents. Due to health issues, my parents couldn't travel. I called customer care and they told that I won't get any money for the refund. I lost Rs. 6000 in that which I can understand. It's my choice. However, I took more luggage (40KG) so that my parents whenever they travel next shouldn't have to carry more. As per ticket policy, I can carry a total of 60KG. But your Indigo airline was adamant to charge me extra and charged Rs. 3000 unnecessarily. I told that I already gave Rs 6000 to your airline as the ticket price which you are not ready to refund anyway but you Indigo money mongering people didn't understand and was behaving badly with me. Despite knowing that my flight was about to leave instead of helping me they were adamant to take those extra Rs. 3000. I had a horrible experience with Indigo airline and been a preferred customer of Indigo airline I am highly disappointed and probably won't travel again from Indigo.

Mar 14, 2018

Queries regarding the dry coconut

Hi Upender,

As per the conditions of carriage coconuts Dry/Wet are not allowed in check-in baggage. Whereas, it is subject to security check.

Akshay Tiku

Mar 9, 2018

Luggage found in bad condition

PNR : CCPS4G
FLIGHT FROM : Jammu to Bangalore.
Date: 7th march

I gave my luggage in a very fine and good condition and asked the personal to use fragile tag at jammu airport and the personal did the same .
But when i reached banglore , first of all i recieved my baggage in the very last lot fpr which i was supposed to wait for 30 mins on belt.
And secondly when i recieved it , both of my bag were torn and in very bad condition.

I already raised an issue at banglore airport attended by Ms. Reshma emp id : 22431
But till date no one has contacted regarding my complaint.

Such a pathetic service from your end. You guys call yourself among the top airline companies and u are harassing your customers like this.

I didnt expect this and i hope i will rather pay 1000 more and get my luggage safely by another airline

Luggage found in bad condition Luggage found in bad condition

Feb 26, 2018

Queries regarding the dry coconut

Hi Upender,

Apologies for the delayed response. Kindly allow us sometime while we look into this matter and revert you back.

Feb 20, 2018

Damage trolley bag handal

Hi Priyanka,

Apologies for the delayed response. We regret the inconvenience caused. We believe that our customer relations team is already in touch with you.

Please let us know in case any further assistance is required.

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...