INDIRA IVF

ronakjain1990

Sep 22, 2019

Pharmacy

Dear sir/madam
I minakshi every chk up I'm going to ur clinic in jp nagar bangalore while all this process its take a time and in launch time ur pharmacy people are not available 3 of ur staff are going together for launch and past three times I'm waiting more than 1 hr for medicines...which never gets outside these medicine so I request you to stop 1 staff so they can give us services many people waits for medicines more than 1 hr see people comes from far also they has to go by end of day to their house.. if ur person is not available 1 hr how can v manage to go.. In 1 hr we can reach to bus stop or by any further transportation what is suitable to him/her..
Pls chk and revert to these....??????
Regard
Minakshi....
Niharika35

May 8, 2019

Indira IVF muzzafarpur

It’s been an amazing journey so far with Indira IVF hospital, Muzzafarpur. We were so worried when we decided to visit for the first time as we heard a lot about IVF cost and success rates. But after meeting with Dr. Shruti Banka it was like a ray of hope. She was very courteous and helpful to us. Kudos to the whole team of Indira IVF, Muzzafarpur. I am blessed with a baby after 3 years of marriage. The best thing about this hospital is that they maintain transparency and no hidden cost as we experienced in other hospitals. The staff was very helping and polite with the patients. I would recommend every infertile couple to at least consult once to Dr. Shruti Banka in Muzzafarpur.
Sangeeta8692

May 4, 2019

Best IVF centre in Pune

I would like to share my IVF journey in which I had seen lots of ups and downs. When you eagerly plan to start your family and emanated with repeated disappointments can be very stressful. Even after two years of my marriage, I couldn’t conceive a baby. Then my friend suggested IVF treatment and we decided to go for it. We initiated our journey and my first IVF got failed. We not only invested money and time but uncountable hopes. We were very disappointed and we decided to not go for another IVF. But, one day, I was reading a newspaper and saw Indira IVF Pune’s advertisement. I don’t know but after reading the advt. I really wanted to consult Dr. Amol, Indira IVF Pune. Somehow, I convinced my husband to give another chance. We went there and consulted the doctor and I was diagnosed with blocked fallopian tubes. He suggested me to undergo IVF treatment. I was really worried about “another IVF means we needed to invest money and hopes again”. But we started the treatment and fortunately this time I got pregnant and successfully gave birth to a cute baby. I am so thankful to Indira IVF, Pune for their support and cooperation towards us.
chiragbhojani1961

May 3, 2019

Best IVF centre in Patna

I am going to initiate my experience with a big thanks to Indira IVF Patna- Dr. Anuja Singh. She is so skilled and cooperative lady with patients, staff and especially with their juniors. I visited this hospital with my wife as she had an egg problem due to which she was not able to conceive. But, the assistance provided by Dr. Anuja was fruitful for us. Mam offered proper direction and let us know what exactly my wife was going through. With good faith over her, we started the treatment and we are blessed with a baby. I would like to advise all the couple who wants to enjoy the parenthood must go to Indira IVF. This hospital is the best in terms of doctors, orderliness, affordable cost, positive environment and latest technology.
mansharma2683

Apr 30, 2019

Best IVF centre in Delhi

I would like to thank Indira IVF Delhi for making us feel the joy of parenthood. Even after 5 years of marriage, I was not able to conceive a baby. I and my husband visited different hospitals and doctors but we only got failure. The feeling of childlessness disappointed me and my whole family. But one of my friends suggested Indira IVF, Patel Nagar, Delhi. Earlier I was worried about the high cost of treatment but as we went there the cooperation from staff and doctors raised our hopes of having a baby. We were struggling with unexplained infertility and after required test doctor, Nitasha Gupta suggested us to undergo IVF treatment. We trusted the doctor and went for the same. We were so worried about the process but the doctor supported us. Today I am blessed with a cute baby who is one now. I am grateful towards the whole team of Indira IVF Delhi for completing our family.
Parveenkk

Apr 7, 2019

Not convinced

We have taken treatment from Indira IVF Patel Nagar before 2 years back but no result found..very dissappointed we had borrowed money for this treatment which is I'm still paying..
Angel0011

Aug 26, 2018

Cost of treatment is too high

Please reduce treatment cost..its too high...Many other ivf clinics have affordable cost ...Please think about middle class and poor people who want to get treatment but due to lack of money they are unable...Please don't think it as a business...Think it as karma...In 2nd ivf cycle also money is too high please please reduce the cost

Aug 9, 2018

Complaint against drs & Staff at Indira ivf Lajpat Nagar

Complaint against drs & Staff at Indira IVF Lajpat Nagar- This is regarding bad & Negligence behaviour of Senior Dr Sagarika Aggarwal & Junior Dr Anita Kumari Of Indira IVF Lajpat Nagar. Three incidences happened with me. I ignored first two incidents but this is heights of bad behaviour of drs which make me realise that I need to inform media, chairman of India ivf and every single person about this.

1st Incident- I was in my first trimister & going through a very bad phase of my health bcz of vomiting nd vertigo so one day I called Indira ivf clinic Lajpat Nagar & asked for dr Sagarika appointment for her consultation bcz of my frequent vomiting issue she clearly denied to give her appointment at 3 pm by saying she has too leave early today nd also refused to consult on ph even after listening my urgent medical requirement & unfortunately on urgent basis I contacted dr Anita at Max hospital Vaishali & I was so sick that Max dr suggested me for admission in hospital to get rid of frequent vomitings, patents can’t expect this negligence behaviour from drs that too at critical times & when u will go to their clinic for the first time they will attend you like god & once you started your treatment from them & once u have already paid enough amount for ivf they start showing their true colours. I was so sick at that time that I ignored all this.

2nd Incident - people sitting at medicines counter will promise u while buying medicines from them that they will return all the Medicines if unused still if it is open the only condition is we need to show the bill of that medicine. Than one day in my 2nd trimester dr changed one of my medicines & we went to medicine window at Indira IVF Lajpat Nagar to return those medicines that person clearly denied of taking back those medicines & misbehaved with us & used very wrong & bad language while taking, we complaint about this wrong & bad behaviour of that person to Dr Sagarika Aggarwal (Sr dr) but nothing changed. She supported him only by clearly refusing us that no they will not return that medicines & will not refund our money.

3rd incident - there is one more available at Indira IVF Lajpat Nagar clinic her name is (junior Dr) Anita Kumari after this medicine incident she also misbehaved with me on 7th Aug, 2018. I called her on her no. Shared by her with patients saying patients can call on this no. Anytime they are in need, her no. Was not reachable so I dropped an WhatsApp msg to her by asking a small & quick question that duphaston & L-arginine are these both medicine same or different & what she replied is that I am not supposed to call her or msg her on her personal no., I told her that u urself has given ur mob no. to us or to other patients so that they can clarify whatever problem they r facing and till the last incident she was very much answering our issues on this same no. But she suddenly after the 2 nd incident happened changed her behaviour & showed this attitude to us that we r nt supposed to call her on her personal no. & she even didn’t answered our query regarding the medicines moreover showed attitude & Misbehaved with me over the WhatsApp. I told her I will file complaint against her wrong attitude towards patients but she has no regrets for the same though “she said do whatever u want to do”
This is so strange, bad & wrong behaviour of drs & their staff with patients encountered in Indira IVF Lajpat Nagar clinic after all the payment is done.thay actually entertain people till the time payment is pending once they will receive all the amount till embryo transfer they start misbehaving with their patients. I am going to raise these concerns to chairmain Indira ivf also so that he also can come across to such incidences that how some people r ruining their clinic’s reputation.

Aug 8, 2018

Complaint against Drs & staff of Indira IVF Lajpat Nagar Clinic

Aug 8, 2018

Complaint against Bad behaviour of Doctors and Billing department persons at Indira IVF Lajpat Nagar

Raviafrnd

Jul 14, 2018

Indira Ivf Worst hospital ever at Muzaffarpur

Due to lot of advertisement, we got attracted to this centre, there are 3 doctors, 2 of them are ladies. Both ladies have less experience which cause a big issue of life where my wife had to loose 1 tube. When we approached the Centre they took 6000 Rs for all body and blood test, after 3 days they called us to show reports, in report both doctors could not see that my wife is pregnant, and she was alredy pregnant, but it was ectopic. In this case she should have started prescription, but she did nothing. Which cause rupture of 1 tube. Next day she had huge pain, and we went to meet doctor at Centre, she told to remove 1 tube as its burst. We asked to do laproscopic surgery, but she said that they close at 6 pm and now it's 5 pm, so she will not do. Finally in emergency, we had to go to patna at Jyoti punk where her laproscopic surgery happened
varunsha

Jun 7, 2018

complain against INDIRA IVF

I am really fedup with the indira IVF patel nagar centre. me n my wife approached patel nagar centre , first they told us to fill the form asking for each n every details like monthly income, type of job etc. then we were told to deposit 5000 rs for all the tests. Nxt day tests were done, In test reports they showed that my wife has poor ovarian reserve, they scared us so much , they told us that ur eggs condition is like that of 10 year's older women. you should not waste time bcoz of poor ovarian reserve. they told us for IUI treatment immediately, if not successful then for IVF. then we showed to another doctor in mathura all the reports. then in mathura doctor suggested to get the AMH test done again at lal path lab, so now this time report was normal. AMH hormone was in within range. so doctor said there is not such poor ovary reserve, ur reports are ok. no need to worry at all. So at indira IVF they tamper the reports and show false reports also in order to scare the patients. at INDIRA IVF tests are done by SRL laboratories, so i suggest u dont rely on SRL laboratory , rather than prefer lal path labs, now we are taking treatment at SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL, DELHI. here doctor is very nice, experienced and soft. her name is BINDU BAJAJ . she is very nice, experienced doctor.our all the reports are normal though we didnt conceived, i dont know why, but doctor told us dont worry there is no problem to u , ur reports are normal just have patience . at present in safdarjung IUI facility is there, soon they are planning for IVF treatment also. so I request u rather than wasting money at indra ivf and other place , plz take geniune advice at safdarjung hospital and that also free of cost. there IUI is totally free( except medicine cost s ) and IVF treatment( coming soon) would cost around 50k.
Rohan125

Apr 13, 2018

Best IVF Clinic in Delhi

Thanks to Indira ivf Delhi for making us parents after 10 years of marriage. I had blocked tubes due to which I was not able to conceive. I was consulted by Dr Sagarika, she is so friendly and explained everything properly. Her knowledge and the way she treated me gave us a new hope. I was taken care by her and today I have an adorable baby girl. The whole staff is supportive and cooperative towards the patients. I must say this hospital is a blessing for infertile couples. I do not have words to show my happiness towards Indira ivf. I am fully satisfied with the doctors and staff. Thank you Indira ivf Delhi.
jaygoswami

Apr 13, 2018

Khushiyo ke de rahe hai janam

Today, I am writing this with so much happiness as I have become a mother of baby after 10 years. My special thanks to Dr Nitisha and Dr Arvind who gave me proper guidance and suggestions. I am so happy with each and every staff member of Indira ivf Delhi. The whole staff is very polite and helping towards the patients. Getting my treatment done by Indira ivf was the best decision of my life. I and my husband were dying to called mamma and papa from 2 years. I am truly pleased with their eminent services and talented doctors. I loved everything about this hospital and their tagline is perfect for people like us “Khushiyo ke de rahe hai janam”.

Feb 21, 2018

Indra IVF,Patna( unhygienic)

It is the most unhygienic place in the name of hospital. All toilet's flush are broken. In ultrasound room they don't change the cover of stick. When I complained , center head started fighting with me with other so called gyne out there in the room. Also she mentioned that there is no camera in the room to prove them wrong, n also she asked me to discontinue my treatment( when I already took 7 injection n which costs around 14000 apart from other services) . BT i told them that I ll nt leave in middle of it. So unprofessional behaviour from center head "Anuja Singh". I m sure they are nt going to take my further treatment seriously. But I HV no option than to continue this cycle. M nt sure, why they are so confident. As if they care a damn .
I'mhonest

Jan 16, 2018

Poor treatment

Whatever good reviews given in the site is all fake and not true at all..Just to gain patients for their hospital they themselves write the reviews positively.This is a place of commercial not of a service. They literally loot the money from patients. They won't even understand the mentality of patients and their situations. Male doctor will come and do vaginal scans even if you choose only lady doctor..Only one female doctor is there,she is such a lazy goose.They both are money minded and business oriented people.They treat us like customers.Had a very very very bad experience with them.There is no organising,coordination and standards among them.They all have attitude problems,just like that simple running the hospital just to earn money for themselves.Disgusting to see all these.They think we are all jobless,leaving all our work we go there for the treatment but they treat us as if we are jobless.I still have some respect on some doctors,but because of them I lose respect on others too.
I'mhonest

Jan 16, 2018

money looters

pmkapoor

Jan 14, 2018

Indira IVF

Indira IVF is a totally Money looting Hospital, main Doctors are Dr. Sagarika Aggarwal & Dr. Arvind Vaid. First time when you will go there, they will show a Presentation and in that presentation they will Display only around RS89,000/- will be your expenses including the Medicines, it will be less than RS1,00,000/- . After you register with them then they will start their Program of cheating you, In Reception they will confirm your monthly and Annual Income and after that they will start taking money in every other day.
In my case, Dr. Arvind Vaid informed me you have Ovarian Cysts so first Operation for that need to be done, we did accordingly and did Laparoscopy. Then before transfer, he said embryos become very healthy but after 15 Days later in Blood Test no growth was seen. Total our Cost gone to more than RS2,50,000/- When we ask him about that, no information only he was offering us package of RS3,00,000/- this time. Nowadays they are giving ADs in Buses, Autos and in TV to cheat people. There is no Guarantee worse Hospital, all false.
Prateek18

Jan 10, 2018

Fake doctors

Please dont even try to visit Mumbai centres. They are just minting money and playing with emotions. They will lure with technologies and make you dupe to the core. Doctors are juvenile and they try to make you fool by showing that they know everything however they are just doing experiments.

I request not to choose Indira Ivf specially Mumbai borivali centre.

I wish I could do something.
99pawan

Dec 1, 2017

bad experience

Dear directors and trustees of INDIRA IVF,
GREETINGS FROM YOUR FIRST TIME CUSTOMER(NOT USING PATIENT-FELT LIKE IT WAS A BUSINESS FOR YOU!)
My sister had come for an IVF treatment.All other centers before told that there is no problem with the female nor the male.Still there were no results until we came across Indira IVF,we were told that there was a fallopian tube blockage.Firstly we were made aware of the package(25000-for all tests,70-80000-all injections,no other costs for further investigations).They started the treatment in july,asked us to pay 10000 and then extracted the egg in august.They did not tell us how many eggs were taken.No information provided at any stage.The fertilized egg was implanted on 23/24 november 2017.Again we were asked to pay 30000 for implantation.Today they told us that the report is negative and the embryo did not survive.It was not healthy.When it was not healthy in the first place,why did they go further with implantation?Don't they know what to do when it is not healthy.Now they are saying that come after 10 days,they will check whether the other embryo is healthy or not.
Let me tell you at all times when we were in the clinic,we were not attended properly.Nobody was there to explain the procedure,what was happening and what will be done,etc.The doctor remained unavailable(even when we had an appointment)!!!Alas..hope others have a good luck.As of now we are in mental and physical agony.hope to receive good feedback after 10 days!!!!!
Please i request you to check all your centers and see what all cases are being undertaken and how many are having a good success rate.Please look into my matter.
singhgaur1986

Apr 1, 2017

Complaint against INDIRA IVF Center, New Delhi

Our Encounter with WORST nightmare : INDIRA IVF

Call it our sheer bad luck or carried away with tall claims or futile efforts to save some money (as already we spent aprx. 4L by that time) we found ourselves at Indira IVF, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi. but fact remains the same, It was by far a worst hospital for us, though backed up by some great advertisement and publicity especially in small cities.

First, every thing was in cash, no cards accepted weather its for hospital or pharmacy. We are talking about cash transactions of Lakhs of rupees per individual patients and they take all in CASH.

Second, their head doctor, Dr. Arvind Vaid has no time for the patients, you have to catch him, wait for him to come out from OT for hours.

Third, there are around 3-4 "doctors", (not sure if they were real doctors), but they use to wear white lab-coat, they are very arrogant, and hardly any knowledge.

Fourth, They will never give you any real picture of how many follicles are being created in any study. Forget about getting the print, they will not even let you see the screen, even if you ask explicitly.

Fifth, you have to get sub-cutaneous injection from the hospital only, that too in groups. They do it extremely quick, by know way you can get to know how much doses is being injected, ours was the group of around 15+ patients which were due to egg-retrival on that very day.

Sixth, nobody will tell you that how many eggs were retrived, and which type of transfer to have, day-3 , day-5 ,FET etc. They will decide everything themselves.

Seventh, After everything was done, we got a handout that 12 eggs were retrieved, out of which only 4 converted to day3 embryo and they transferred all 4 embroys, We wanted to have Day5 blast, but it was too late by then.

My below 2 points are very crucial:

Eighth, My Wife was 28 and suffering with PCOD, she used to produce multiple eggs even with simple HCG inj. that how come it was only 12 with entire IVF process. She felt enormous pain , bloating (OHSS symptom) due to which they cancelled and asked for Frozen cycle, its a sign that she produced a lot more eggs than they claimed. (AND LET ME TELL YOU SHE HAD SAME PAIN/BLOATING WHEN WE HAD ANOTHER IVF FROM MAX FEW MONTHS AFTER THIS ONE), do you want know how many Eggs were retrieved/picked, they were staggering 38.
Isnt it weird, that she produced only 12 EGGS at Indira IVF and 38 in Max after some months and was on exactly same drugs.

Ninth - Report shows that My wife's TSH was very high (7.5) two days before her IVF (embryo transfer) was scheduled at Indira IVF, they still went ahead and carried it out. Later on, we got to know that TSH levels (>3.5) are vital for implantation to trigger. This is how INDIRA IVF milked money from us, they never had any intention for success.

If anybody is getting success at INDIRA IVF, they are just very lucky, that's it!!

Tenth, After our IVF failed, and we went to meet Dr. Arvind Vaid, after calling him before-hand, yet we waited for 5-6 hrs and every time we inquired, we got only answer that "Dr. was busy". No one wants to meet his failed cases! Later on, after quite persuasion, another doctor managed to meet us. And the Icing on the cake..she was only interested in selling like a salesman. she gave us a "package" of next two IVFs , with some ala-carte. That was the point we felt cheated and my wife busted into tears!

Off course, we were not going back!

Above 4 pics are of Indira IVF, Pic1 - our Day of transfer was 30/3, on 27/3 we got report of TSH which was 7.5 (Pic 2), still they went ahead and did the transfer, they already knew that this IVF will fail considering such high amount of TSH, but still they went ahead because their AIM is to snach MONEY. Thats It.

Pic 3 - It says only 12 eggs were retrieved.

Pic 4 is the classic where that "salesman-cum-doctor" explained us that more packages were unlocked along with ala-carte!!

Complaint against INDIRA IVF Center, New Delhi

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...