Individual

Consumer complaints and reviews about Individual

Joshi Gulzar

Dec 24, 2018

Non Refund of air fare

I have booked air ticket from Delhi to vishakhapatnam for 17/12/2018 hrough goibibo . As per mail CNR number RG3KQJ was alloted to me in Flight 6E2719 of goindigo airline. The flight was canceled. When I submitted online complaint to goindigo, the mail received that amount of 6707INR refunded on 21/12/2018 to goibibo being my booking agency . The amount not credited. Kindly do the needful.
Palllpatel

Sep 4, 2018

Bank fraud call

I got a call from 75459 97549..he was saying that I was calling from bank and need to verify my details in order to access my account... He was asking for bank details...

He is fraud kindly take action

May 21, 2018

pmegp loan fruad

i was called over phone by one Mr, Rajesh Pandey for financial assistance which i was looking for and based on our conversation and agreed upon he had promised me to lend me a financial loan

in the mean while he had asked me to deposit a sum of Rs.6500/- and Rs. 35000/-towards procedure charges to the below given account and post transfer of money they are not lifting the phone calls

i would like you to at-least not fall into his prey and loose your valuable money. his number is 86791 89138

May 21, 2018

pmegp loan fruad

Apr 18, 2018

Loan Fraud

rudreshjoshi08

Mar 26, 2018

Fedex package pending clearance

I have already sent the KYC soft copies and documents (############) for AWB - ############ 4 months back!!

The current status is "Clearance delay, MUMBAI, MH"

I do not have a response from FedEx for the clearance status.
Surinder971

Mar 5, 2018

calling from unknown number

Someone is calling everyday to my wife and makes her disturbed. I warned him but no result. his number is 9055152540. Please take strict action against him.
Adityaa Gupta

Feb 20, 2018

messages not being reflected

I have locanto account in name of aditya under email in name of [email protected] I am receiving mails from gmail that my locanto has received mail in response to my advertisement BUT LOCANTO IS NOT REFLECTING ANY MESSAGES.
ejosho

Feb 7, 2018

Loss of consingment

I had ordered some electronics spare parts from ALI Express, China. As per the tracking details, the items were sent to RMS Kolkata, after clearance from Customs office at Kolkata Air Port. But I have not received the items yet. The details of the items are

1. Logistics company: Tracking number:

6 International Shipping Company Tracking Number
China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus 06150399787

7 International Shipping Company Tracking Number
China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus 06127589671

Sir none of the items on the import restriction list and do not contain battery so as to pose any threat towards explosion. These were purchased purely for hobby and not with any commercial intent. I therefore sir request you to help me in this regard and this will rekindle my faith in the system.
Rgards
Mobile:9436704330
S chinna Mariappan

Dec 9, 2017

FRAUD AS AGENT OF INCOME TAX REBATE

Sir, I am retired army person. I am submitting a complaint against Mr Manoj Bhargav SBI A/C No 34868739430, Branch Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar, IFSC Code SBIN 0001188, New Delhi. I don't know his home address so please contact SBI branch for the same. He is doing income tax rebate agent since 10 years. During my service I have contacted many times with him cell No 9953297499, 9599427499. After my retirement I have contact with him for filling income tax return. He promised and told that, I have filled your return on 04 Nov 2017 and rebate will be credited to my acct in two parts as last of Nov and mid of Dec 17 and further he asked to send my fees Rs 5000/- On past his behavior/hope I have sent to his account Rs 5000/- on 07 Nov 2017. Now several times I try to contact him but he blocked my mobile No and I could not be contact him. He cheated me as tax rebate agent. He have all details of mine. So, I kindly request you raid to his house immediately and take necessary action to refund my money at the earliest.

Ex Sub S Chinna Mariappan, mobile NOo 8610520553.
bernesh

Nov 28, 2017

Maturity claim

My pli no aps-417812-L
Date of maturity 14 April 2017
Till date after submission of bond amount was not credited

Maturity claim

Sbi housing loan

Oct 14, 2017

Regarding HOUSING LOAN DEPARTMENT FIELD OFFICER BRIBE

Respected sbi bank staff. I am writing this post regarding housing loan section field officer who is taking lot of money from customers. He will charge 20 %-30% of loan amount I got 30 laks loan he took 6 laks from. I provided 2 cheques 3 + 3. After that I again refer my friend he got loan amount of 40 laks from same branch he took 50k hot cash same 2 cheques 3 laks and 3laks 40k can any one of sbi employee help me in this matter. Please reply me please its my harden money I have all proofs so if any authorized person respond me I will provide all details along with cheque numbers so that you can know where he deposited and how he encashed money I too have evidence persons also
Debojyoti Kumar

Sep 1, 2017

Spammed email about inactive email id

Today I received a mail from
[email protected] that one email id [email protected] was waiting to be re-activated by paying some fees and was last used in January 2016. Kindly delete the mail account as I do not remember using any such email account on January 2016.
surendra15

Aug 23, 2017

For Refund amount

I have applied for online correction in PAN card details on 08-Aug-17. After filling in the details and making the payment of Rs. 118.90 through SBI DebitCard. BUT IT TAKE SOME TIME & MY COMPUTER SHOW YOUR SESSION EXPIRE DUE TO THIS REASON ACKNOWLEDGMENT NO NOT GENERATED. However, the amount has been debited from my bank, hence could you please check and refund my money back..

Correspondence details for Failed transaction :

Failed transaction id : JU5561537822NSDLPAN
Indian Jana

Jul 18, 2017

Banking fraud

This one is a fraud... +917033455145 ... Was asking me my details.
rajushaabhay

Jul 5, 2017

seat allotment in the satabdi

श्रीमान ,
मै एक भारत का आम नागरिक हूँ। मैंने आज दिनांक 05.07.2017 दिन बुधवार को अपना और अपनी पत्नी का टिकट गाड़ी संख्या 12013 (सताब्दी एक्सप्रेस ) पीएनआर नंबर -2661914660 , नई दिल्ली से लुधियाना का दिनांक12.07.2017 का लिया है मैने अपने सीट के लिए एक खिड़की और एक मे कोई वैकल्पिक नहीं डाला ताकि बैठने के लिए एक साथ सीट आ सके लेकिन 250+ सीट होने के बाबजूद मुझे न तो खिड़की वाली सीट मिली , यहाँ तक सीट संख्या 38 और 48 कोच C 11 मे मिला है ।
उपरोक्त विषय के संबंध मे आपसे आग्रह है की या तो सीट मेरा बदला जाये नहीं तो ये बताया जाए की 250+ सीट के बाबजूद हमे एक साथ सीट क्यू नहीं दिया गया है।

आपका

भारतीय नागरिक
RamuPadegal

Jul 2, 2017

Fraudulent caller

Today around 19:35, I received a fradulent phone call from number 7762805089 on to my office mobile number 9962585860. This person started the call politely in Hindi and started asking my ATM card number details and saying it is blocked from the bank side bla bla, When I say I don't have my ATM card then he started abusing on the call so was not sure how to handle this call. Please take a look at this and take proper action so that this fraudulent get punished and learn a lesson not to disturb others in future.

thanks,
srinivasaraghavan

Jun 6, 2017

SYSTEM MAINTANCE

SIRS,
I AM AN ACCOUNTANT. I DO MY GST MIGRATION TAKEN AND DONE BEFORE 15.06.2017.
IN WWW.GST.GOV.IN.... SHOWS AS SOME MAINTANCE.
WE ARE ALLOWED THE MAINTENANCE WORK 01.05.2017 TO 31.05.2017
AS ON DATE 07.06.2017, IT IS CONTINUING THE WORD " SOME MAINTANCE OF GST SIGHT... WHY ?"
THIS GST SOFTWARE IS VERY BAD CONDITION. THEN ONLY THE " SOME MAINTANCE IS GOING ON EVERY DAY AND EVERY TIME... NOW MY WRITING TIME IS 01.10 AM ON 07.06.2017.
NOT AN MORNING TIME 10.00 AM TO 6.00 PM . THAT TIME WORKING ONLY CENTRAL EXCISE OFFICIALS , SALES TAX OFFICIALS, AND ALL OTHER GST STAFFS, OFFICIALS & INTELLIGENT COMMITTEE.
WHEN THE PUBLIC CAN DO THE WORK, OF GST MIGRATION. LAST DATE IS 15.06.2017 12.00 MID NIGHT.
AFTER WORDS, GST IS DIED.
IT CAN LIFE ON 01.07.2017, HOW IT CAN WORK EVERY MONTH OF 10TH, 15TH, 20TH.
IN GST MIGRATION TIME ONLY FEW ASSESSESS ARE WORK.
IN THE GST RETURN SUBMITTING TIME 10,00,00,000 (APPROX.) WORK . HOW THE GST SOFT WARE CAN WORK.
BUT THE FINE WILL IMPLEMENTED Rs.100.00 PER DAY. WHO CAN PAY THE ASSESSESS OR GST SOFTWARE DUTY PERSONS.

SO MANY QUESTIONS ARE THEIR?

WHO WILL ANSWER THE ABOVE.

TOTAL LIABILITY ONLY FOR ASSESSESS OF GST.

REST IN THE NEXT.

BY
j.srinivasaraghavan
salem
94432 48725
SSS55

May 29, 2017

boarding pass

This company can not provide boarding pass 5 min late i have lost money and pls keep it for further connection
amitsajwan

Apr 5, 2017

PAN CARD APPLICATION (ACK -881031116842251)

My mother has applied for the PAN Card vide above cited Ack No. on 18 Feb 17. All complete documents has been posted to the concerned department of yours on 23 Feb 17 and on checking status of the same on India Post Portal, it mentioned that the delivery of the application to NSDL has been done on 25 Feb 17.Since then, on checking the status on your portal, its showing only one message in status viz. “We have received the documents with reference to your PAN application. Your application is under process with NSDL”
I already written email regarding the current status to your concerned department on 10 Mar17 and 04 April 17, but instead of mentioning the current status of the application, NSDL did not even revert to a single email of mine.
It is once again requested to kindly intimate the time line for the formulation of PAN Card of my mother.

Amit Sajwan
ajitmish2004

Mar 23, 2017

Exorbitant interest rate

Dear Sir /madam

I am having a home loan in lichfl which I am finding difficult to repay as my interest rate is 11.5Percent
My loan left out amt is 9.0lac
I have been asking lichfl noida branch to reduce my loan interest they are not implementing .
Please suggest me as I am job less EMI is quiet bothersome .
However lesser prevailing rates of interest are manageable .
Ajit Kumar Mishra

Jan 31, 2017

Water Supply - Municipal corporation Faridabad

The Public Health Officer,
Municipal Corporation Faridabad
Public Health and Sanitation Department.

Subject: Complaint regarding Infected and smelly water in our locality.

We live in Faridabad NIT 2, G Block near Lakhani Dharamshala. From the last couple of months we are facing severe water problems in our locality.

Every now and then water supply which comes to our house is very pathetic, water is either smelly, dirty (sewerage water) or sour.

We have Small children’s in our houses and drinking this water is affecting their health and everyone in the houses.

It is becoming difficult for us to consume water and hampering our daily activities like bathing, face cleaning, washing vegetable etc.

The water supply is causing problem to everyone in the area.

So kindly I am requesting you to look into this matter immediately .If you do the needful we would be very much thankful to you.

Please do this work as soon as possible.

Kuldeep Madaan
Faridabad,
Haryana
Mob. 9711861778
PALLAV GARG

Jan 26, 2017

Talk on specific topics

Your talk on stress free session life method is such a nonsense one. Photo shows fully impacts on human mind .

Show time : 3:30 pm
Date : 26 Jan 2017
Akashvani

Jan 6, 2017

Refund cheque returned

I was issued a manual refund cheque for AY 2006-07. This was presented for clearing. SBI treasury returned it . Reason already presented. They say OLTAS shows paid. How can it be possible since cheque is still with me. SBI says they cannot help unless OLTAS rectifies the status. Please advice what is to be.done.
ADVOCATEPMR

Nov 17, 2016

BLACK MONEY AND TAX EVASION

It is hereby inform you that Killamsetti Kameswar Rao @ Kamesu s/o Thavitayya is a Merchant of scrap(Iron, Steel, Bronze, Aluminium, Copper and Zinc )Merchant. He is doing this business in Door No. 10-2-20, Market Road, Srikakulam Town and District. He is maintaining gangs of thieves to steal the above mentioned metal items like iron gates, bicycles, two wheelers, etc in various parts of the Andhra Pradesh State and selling the same by separating parts from them and selling the same at various places in India in illegal manner. He is doing all these illegal businesses under the mask of mean metal merchant. Through these illegal businesses he acquired vast properties to a worth of Rs 100 crores from the last 15 years.

Due to these illegal activities committed by the Killamsetti Kamesu thefts in the Srikakulam District has increased a lot and most of the people were turning up into thieves. They are even stealing government properties such as electrical wires, telephone wires, railway tracks, Government offices gates and furniture. Because there is no proper security for these articles and it is impossible for any government to provide security. They melt these electrical and telephone wires to extract metal and sell it. But in lumpsum these cannot be identified easily if at all it is being observed with special effort.

Inspite of earning much money through these illegal activities he never paid tax as per the amount earned by him. He is a tax evader earning lot of black money. Most of the black money earned by him through these illegal activities will be kept in the scrap godowns maintained by him at various places of srikakulam town his own house, friends and relatives houses like Market Road ( Door No. 10-2-20), Kaspa street, Mandal street (his first wife’s brothers house ) , Kaki street ( Door No.17-27-40 ) ,Bhupala rao street (Door no. 6-5-23/2) etc.

He acquired properties through these illegally earned money at various places through out srikakulam town and district such as valuable houses ,commercial complexes and house sites at various places like Pasagada Suryanarayana Mill Junction, Kalinga road, Mondeti veedhi, Mandala veedhi, Kaspa veedhi, Kaki street, Palakonda road, A.P.H.B colony, Arasavilli Road etc. He registered these properties in the names of his friends and relatives. But in lumpsum these cannot be identified easily if at all it is being observed with special effort.

In view of the above I request you to conduct a raid on the above tax evader and take necessary legal action immediately.
Note: As the government has started demonetization policy there is a threat that the black money will be distributed among his thief gangs and it can be diverted into other sources

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...