Individual

Consumer complaints and reviews about Individual

PALLAV GARG

Jan 26, 2017

Talk on specific topics

Your talk on stress free session life method is such a nonsense one. Photo shows fully impacts on human mind .

Show time : 3:30 pm
Date : 26 Jan 2017
Akashvani

Jan 6, 2017

Refund cheque returned

I was issued a manual refund cheque for AY 2006-07. This was presented for clearing. SBI treasury returned it . Reason already presented. They say OLTAS shows paid. How can it be possible since cheque is still with me. SBI says they cannot help unless OLTAS rectifies the status. Please advice what is to be.done.
ADVOCATEPMR

Nov 17, 2016

BLACK MONEY AND TAX EVASION

It is hereby inform you that Killamsetti Kameswar Rao @ Kamesu s/o Thavitayya is a Merchant of scrap(Iron, Steel, Bronze, Aluminium, Copper and Zinc )Merchant. He is doing this business in Door No. 10-2-20, Market Road, Srikakulam Town and District. He is maintaining gangs of thieves to steal the above mentioned metal items like iron gates, bicycles, two wheelers, etc in various parts of the Andhra Pradesh State and selling the same by separating parts from them and selling the same at various places in India in illegal manner. He is doing all these illegal businesses under the mask of mean metal merchant. Through these illegal businesses he acquired vast properties to a worth of Rs 100 crores from the last 15 years.

Due to these illegal activities committed by the Killamsetti Kamesu thefts in the Srikakulam District has increased a lot and most of the people were turning up into thieves. They are even stealing government properties such as electrical wires, telephone wires, railway tracks, Government offices gates and furniture. Because there is no proper security for these articles and it is impossible for any government to provide security. They melt these electrical and telephone wires to extract metal and sell it. But in lumpsum these cannot be identified easily if at all it is being observed with special effort.

Inspite of earning much money through these illegal activities he never paid tax as per the amount earned by him. He is a tax evader earning lot of black money. Most of the black money earned by him through these illegal activities will be kept in the scrap godowns maintained by him at various places of srikakulam town his own house, friends and relatives houses like Market Road ( Door No. 10-2-20), Kaspa street, Mandal street (his first wife’s brothers house ) , Kaki street ( Door No.17-27-40 ) ,Bhupala rao street (Door no. 6-5-23/2) etc.

He acquired properties through these illegally earned money at various places through out srikakulam town and district such as valuable houses ,commercial complexes and house sites at various places like Pasagada Suryanarayana Mill Junction, Kalinga road, Mondeti veedhi, Mandala veedhi, Kaspa veedhi, Kaki street, Palakonda road, A.P.H.B colony, Arasavilli Road etc. He registered these properties in the names of his friends and relatives. But in lumpsum these cannot be identified easily if at all it is being observed with special effort.

In view of the above I request you to conduct a raid on the above tax evader and take necessary legal action immediately.
Note: As the government has started demonetization policy there is a threat that the black money will be distributed among his thief gangs and it can be diverted into other sources
shankarlala

Nov 16, 2016

Banking System is Corrupt for Exchange of notes

The following is the article that I came across in internet...It says that it was posted by manager of a bank.Modiji these corrupt people are pushing our economy low and ruining the entire system. Handful of people are creating chaos in the whole system

I am working in a leading national bank and I am writing this with great disappointment.Corrupt bank official are changing black money into white.
Modus Operandi Government allow to change 4000/- rs per person per day.
1. Big corporate houses, factories are using i.d. of their employees (photocopy can be easily obtained by H.R files of employees) ,giving these IDs in bulk to branch managers and corrupt branch managers are changing 4000/- RS per ID of black money into white each day. For example ID of 500 persons can convert 20,00,000 rs per day per branch into new currency. Multiply it to number of branches doing this and you will be surprised how much black money can be converted to new currency in a single day.
2. Agents contacting telecom houses, mobile shops for getting photocopy of IDs in bulk and using them to convert black money into white with the help of banks.
3. Branch managers are taking photocopy of IDs from saving account of peoples and using thousands of these IDs to covert 4000/- rs per ID into new currency.
This is going on very large scale. Crores of black money is converting into white every hour. Instead of giving new currency to public, banks are giving it to black money hoarders. Because of this, even after issuing thousands of crores of 2000 notes by RBI, public still waiting to get new currency.
stkaleon

Oct 13, 2016

no record found status

no record found status

aadhar card status not showing

after entering my acknowledgment number it is coming "No record found. Please refine your query and try again."
please help

My Enrolment id no. is ############## dated 05/09/2016 16:28:17
Paul Suresh

Sep 2, 2016

Trying to sell gold

An individual called me by introducing himself as rajiv sharma from Rajasthan he told me that he has got gold around 5kg, and sent me the wats up with pic ..his mobile number is 9602382472 and wats up number is 8440051383, kindly take quick action before someone falls prey to him

Aug 26, 2016

Email from RBI Regional Director

I have received an email from RBI Officer Mr. Sandip Ghose

can you authenticate the person and the email that whetjer such employee works for the RBI at New Delhi and his email is correct

.Regional Director : Shri Sandip Ghose

Ravindar Kumar Sharma
SHILLONG

Aug 11, 2016

PAYMENT

I TRY TO BUY GOOGLE VOICE CREDIT FROM GOOGLE IT SAYS $10 BUY WHEN I BUY CREDIT IT ASK FOR PAYMENT AND I HAVE THE CARD INFORMATION NEEDED AND I BUY AND NO CREDIT WAS ADDED TO MY GMAIL SO I TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN IT DEDUCT FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND NO CREDIT WAS ADDED AND THE BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT SHOWS Info.VIN*GOOGLE*SER SO WHAT I AM GOING TO DO?
arunam2000

Jul 26, 2016

kabali piracy

please block this url. it has kabali full movie
Mamata Awasthi

May 28, 2016

ATM card fraud

Continuos calls from this number +91 9199763608 asking for ATM card details. Said the card is blocked and asked for expiry date and card number. When caught red handed, use of abusive language on the telephonic conversation. Reporting the incident for the social good and warning to all.
satyamev

May 4, 2016

missed calls, pesky calls

getting missed calls from unknown number 8883561926..also threatens..
ramanujam k

Apr 29, 2016

Refund request

I have approached the times jobs /Stepping ahead for job placements during Feb 2016. They told me they will prepare
Magic resume / international resume/ Social profiler like that and also they told me , they will arrange the job with 24 hrs
48 hrs and weeks time and a months time like that.. if not we will refund the money from times jobs /stepping ahead..

As per the promise I have paid around 40,000 on various dates from Feb 2016 to till 1st week of April 2016.

They called me they are going to refund my 40,0000 amount shortly since I didn't get job .. Hence i have approached several times through phone and message also., finally they told me for preparing the refund again i have to pay 10,000 further.
if not i have not pay the 10,000 they will not going pay my 40,000 amount.

I need the justice for this urgently..

Thanks & regards
Ramanujam
ramanujam k

Apr 29, 2016

Refund request

I have approached for the human employment.com for the Job purpose. They told me they will arrange the job within month's time if not they told me they refund my money.

Hence I have paid Rs. 12299 (Rs.5000+ 7299) on 17/03/2016 & 18/03/2016 ) . But So far I have not get any Job and I have not received any refund also from them. I have approached several times. . I have not received any message or any feedback from
Human employment.com

I request I need the justice.

Thanks & regards
Ramanujam
T. Sekhar

Apr 9, 2016

NON-RECEIPT OF ANNUAL SUBS COUPONS

Non receipt of Annual Subscription Coupons
Coupons not received of HT Media Ltd.

My Register Mobile No is : +91- 9968312234

Please check the issue and do the needful.

T, Sekhar
F-34A,DDA MIG FLATS, HARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110064

Dated : 09 April 2016
sbhimanwar

Apr 3, 2016

Very poor quality service by LlC branch no 97 F

This is 4th time I am visiting this branch for revival of my pol no. 974091833. Today also I am here since more than one hrs . The person on help desk seems to be busy on another work n nobody is there to guide us. I could not understand why LIC treats humiliating to there policy holders. In future I will never by any product from LIC. I am feeling very shameful on buying ur product. Pl inform the feelings to the concern AO
arun1940

Mar 17, 2016

govn works during election time

We are from Ganapathy Nagar, Gajalnaikenpatty, Salem... Pin 636201... In Election Time here ADMK Panjayat President doing lots of work... In Ganapathy Nagar, they estimated and billed 32 lakhs for ditch contract work and doing all works in crusher soil and not even using a gm of cement for the same... In mean time, they are starting Vetnary hospital work in Ganapathy nagar, gajalnaikenpatty panjayat today night in election time... doing too much attracity for attracting votes for ADMK... Pls do the needful sir...
anilpunu

Aug 27, 2015

refund not received

I was booked a railway ticket (PNR No. 6640240457) from Bhagalpur to Anand Bihar, journey date 30.05.2015 through IRCTC net banking. On 28.05.2015, I received a SMS from IRCTC that the train on which date has been cancelled by IRCTC. Hence, the journey ticket was cancelled on 30.05.2015 and file a TDR. But, the refund amount has not yet been received.

Anil Kumar
aks0712

Aug 26, 2015

Use of abusive language

This guy is calling me from the morning and abusing. He wants some guy named Nityanand and there is also a women with him who speaks in oriya. Now i tried to make him understand he is calling a wrong number but this shit of a person won't understand. This is the difference between a literate and an illetrate person. +918457992460
thoufiqua.s

May 31, 2015

Pepsi ICC Cricket world cup award2015

I have recived 2 SMS and 2 EMAILS from this company stating that i have won 2 Cores 50 Lakes and a sony phone. From Pepsi ICC Cricket World cup award 2015. Unkowningly tat its Fraud Msg i have sent my name,age,mobile number and email.
I heard tat this people misuses our details
so i m worried. Plz do check and let me know wether it is Fraud or real Msg.

Thanking u,
yours faithfully,
S. Thoufiqua.
email: [email protected]
Nayil Rashid Kazi

Mar 24, 2015

Fraud Phone Call

I've been getting calls for number 09525210232 as was insisting for Debit card details. When refused this guy named Dipal (as reflected on truecaller) he stared using false language. He is been calling me repetitively.

Nayil
laxmi51

Feb 26, 2015

black money

Sir can I know within how many days the complaints we bring to your notice be resolved. And how we will be intimated. Rgds
RAJESH_69

Dec 22, 2014

FRAUD SMS

I have received below SMS on my mobile from +918287943591 at 06:55:18pm & +9178270192510 at 06:45:11pm on 18-12-14:
YOUR MOBILE NO WON 2 CRORE 50 LAKH & SONY MOBILE PHONE FROM PEPSI IPL CRICKET 2014 UK AWARD. FOR CLAIM SEND NAME,AGE,ADD,MOBILENO TO EMAIL:[email protected]
I have tried to trace above mobile no.online on http://www.findandtrace.com/trace-mobile-number-location, which shown me result that these mobile location is DELHI circle using RELIANCE GSM network.I would like to request you to block this no., so that they can't send fraudulent SMS to others.

Rajesh 9167487785

FRAUD SMS

brijshyam

Dec 1, 2013

Serious Faulty message

Unwanted SMS from BX-CBSSBI
I got the message like PDC/ECS/SI of Rs.**** on a/c ******* is due on 06122013.Please ignore, if already paid. It disturbs me a lot as this a/c does not pertains to me. Whoever is involved in this activity should be penalized. If any person involved in such activity from SBI should get maximum penalty.
B.S Gupta
nehu

May 21, 2013

HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD

PLEASE SEND MY PAN CARD ON FOLLOWING ADDRESS

C-4, BANE COMPAUND TARDEO, SANE GURUJI MARG, MUMBAI CENTRAL (W), MUMBAI - 400 034.
PAN SERVICE NO. 04394260912
COUPAN NO. 539539764
shiva_shivaa

Jan 24, 2013

cheating with the name of u.g.c certificates

dear friends, sir,
a person in india using internet mainly quikr.com advertising mail id s like,
with the numbers like,
09971495743,
09540953508,
09873566458,
and few more ids and different numbers, he is changing his numbers and mail ids everyday. collecting money with the matter of providing certificates from all ugc recognized universities.
please be careful, he is collecting money and cheating. he provides the bank details of indusind of delhi and some other parts of india.
bank details:(1)
money u can transfer in my account details are -
NAME- NITIN KUMAR SINGH
ACCOUNT NO- ############
BANK NAME- INDUSIND BANK LIMITED
IFSC CODE- INDB0000283
U CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY IN THIS ACCOUNT
if u want to transfer the money through westron union details are -
NAME- SANDHYA SINGH
COUNTRY- INDIA
PLS GIVE 10 DIGIT CODE OF WESTRON UNION WE WILL HELP U WE WILL GOTO THE WESTRON UNION AGENT AND COLLECT THE AMOUNT WE WILL START THE WORK
bank details:(2)
name: nitin kumar singh,
account number############,
bank name-indusind bank limited,
ifsc code- INDB0000143,
ashok vihar ,
delhi,
please advertise and pass this information to as much as possible people.
requested if any concerned department people(police) to dig the information and please catch hold of him. i have tried and collected the maximun information and provided.
regards,

Municipal Corporation panchkula - Official work
    My region seuri, kalka has come under MC but the buildings...
    FRIENDS CABLE SERVICE - No cable connection
    Sir, we are the costumers of Friends Cable DTH...
    My SBI Account - Cyber Crime
    I, Ahmad Abdullah Salih Muhammad, having SBI Account No....
    Essar_mercy rajan fuels - Not allowing to use toilet
    While traveling with family ,fuel -Mercy Rajan fuels...
    Sangrose laboratories - Regarding delivery complaints
    This is my previous compliant following details AWD...
    Pramod Kumar Mishra - DA ARIYAS JANUARY 2018 SE MARCH 2019 TAK BHUGTAN BABAT
    PRAMOD KUMAR MISHRA DA ARRIYAS NOT RECEVED 1/1/2018 TO...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Kochikame
    Please do add our old kochikame again please please I am...
    Auto Drivers in Navi Mumbai - Charging extra money than regular
    Respected Sir, I am Yogesh Shinde living in New Panvel...
    Indane - Indan gas servicing staff tgreatens to disconnect our...
    I am a consumer of indane gas and using it from past 10-12...
    Employment - Forgot Password Reset not Working
    Dear Sir, I had Forgotten my password for login ,I...