Individual

Consumer complaints and reviews about Individual

Aug 4, 2020

Return of rent advance deposit

As the schools are not functiong, as there was no regular duty for the teachers, as the salary was reduced to half, and we were not able to pay the rent, even a month after vacating the house with 15 days prior notice, the owner of the house refuses to give back the balance amount of rent.
Mr. Boopathi Rao
Phy. Edn. Teacher,
B. V. M. Global school
Bolineni hills
Perumbakkam.
I request that due steps may kindly be taken to get me the balance amount of rent deposit ₹30000 ⁿ

Aug 2, 2020

Return of rent deposit

As the schools haven't been functioning, as there was no regular duty for the teachers, as the salary was reduced to half, and we were not able to pay the house rent, even a month after vacating the house with 15 days prior notice, the owner of the house refuses to give back the balance amount of rent deposit,.
Mr. Boopathi Rao,
Phy. Edn. Teacher,
B. V. M. Global school
Bolineni hills,
Perumbakkam.
I request that due steps may kindly be taken to get me the balance amount of rent deposit ₹30000 as early as possible.
S. L. NATARAJAN

Jul 30, 2020

Return of rent deposit balance

As school doesn't function, as there is no regular duty for the teachers, as the salary was reduced to half, and was unable to pay the house rent, with a 15 days prior notice, even after vacating the house, the house owner refuses to give back the balance amount of deposit
Mr. Boopathi Rao
2A, 4th st, Sri Varadhapuram,
Nesamani Nagar
Chengalpattu Dist.
Mrs. N. YAHALAKSHMI
Phy. Edn. Teacher, B. V. M. Global school
Bolineni hills, Perumbakkam
Please necessary steps may kindly be taken to get me back the rent deposit balance of ₹30000.
S. L. NATARAJAN
Aparichit0801

Jul 22, 2020

Fake Credit Card customer care

+91 74668 74267
A girl named kamini sharma called me from This number and asked about credit card details. I was almost convinced but I doubted when she asked for cvv no.
She had managed to get my card details already . When I shouted at her she disconnected the call.

Pls take action against such criminals misusing telecommunications.
Shilpa Treesa Joseph

Jun 27, 2019

Loss of purse

Loss of purse in 99 bus. I was travelling from thiruvanmiyur to sholinganallur in 99 bus. I lost my purse in the bus. It contains all my original ID cards
Katchapakesan Thamotharan

Feb 23, 2019

Poorly maintained National Highway - no action from NHAI authorities

Respected Sirs,

I am a regular traveler to Poonamallee in my two-wheeler using the NH48 (previously NH4) highway. Since the highway is badly maintained (full of potholes and unfit for vehicular traffic), all the vehicle users (including the public and private transport vehicles) move very slowly thereby risking their lives to reach their respective destinations. Moreover , there are many educational institutions , private companies, commercial and residential houses besides some famous temples connected to this highway and the usage of this increases multifold. The importance of time management can be felt by -
1) Patients who need to be transported and treated in case of an emergency situations.
2) Public who need to be present to their respective offices / educational institutions on time.
3) Travelers who travel to other cities (since this connects other cities).

But knowing clearly all the above factors , the NHAI officials have actually not taken any concrete steps either to relay the road or to make the road vehicle-friendly despite repeated complaints from various sections of the public. I too face the same music that it takes almost 30 minutes for me for crossing a small stretch from the outer ring road near Vanagaram to the Velappanchavadi (Thiruverkadu) signal. I have taken up this matter with the Hon'ble Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways (refer attachment). I hope that my grievance shall be addressed at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Katchapakesan Thamotharan
Chennai
+91-9940314309

Poorly maintained National Highway - no action from NHAI authorities

Arun5

Jan 16, 2019

He was asking more money when dropping

I get in to the Auto from Chennai domestic airport on 15 the Jan,19 @ 11.55 pm and drop location is Chennai one tollgate,I confirmed to give 300 RS and auto driver also accepts it.After reaching the drop location he is asking 350Rs ,Then he was shouting at me. It went like 20 mins and I took a pic and told will post it in Face book,He is threatening me if I posted in FB.Please take steps on these mad guys ,Don't leave them ,These people are the one creating issues with public.

I posted a pic of auto No-TN22 DL0370

He was asking more money when dropping

Blog

Dec 30, 2018

Lost bag of food

We were travelling in train number 12616. Boarded at Mathura.
Mathura - Chennai, arrival at Chennai on 29th December 2018
Lost a bag of food.
B1, 27,29 is the seat number.
Kindly revert on +91 9884750008 if found.
Thanks In advance.

Oct 23, 2018

Street Dogs catcher

I am resident of the Ramanujan street, Ramalinga nagar, Polichalur. People are facing the problem of orphan dogs and their stray on the main road and streets. They are in 15numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. They run towards motor bike which lead to many accident in the area. People lost their sleep as dogs bark whole night.I am requesting you to look on that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue....
Soundar Rajan

Jul 20, 2018

suggestion to chennai sub urban train

Sir/Madam,

First of all this is not complaint , A suggestion for Well being.

Considering Chennai City Expansion most of the people travelling to/from melmaruvatur and chennai.

Now we have good connectivity between chennai beach to Chengalpattu.

Many Govt and private staffs are working in madurantakam , travelling from chennai daily. Only one train pondycherry express is available that too at 6.30 am from chennai egmore. And we do not have any trains between 05.30pm to 07.30pm from madurantagam to chennai in the evening.

Request to provide few additional train services from chennai beach to melmaruvatur and melmaruvatur to chennai beach with stoppage at madurantagam daily between 6.30 am to 9.30 am morning and 5.00 pm to 8.30pm in the evening for every 30 or 45 minutes.

This would be benefitted for office goers and also considering city expansion surely people will board on the train it would not run vacantly.

Request the concern to address this and do the needful..

Soundar
dax88

Jul 12, 2018

often power fluctuation

An useless officials running this place. Often we face power fluctuation. After 6pm low voltage. Even after lot of complaints towards this none of the officers are considering this issue, because they want bribe to do this. Such an cheap officials.
sundiva

Jun 11, 2018

Illegal income

I would like inform the ITdepartment at chennai, a employee at TNHB board Besant nagar division at the grade AEE who is in charge of 2project for construction of flats under self financing scheme where has constructed his house by the using materials which is meant for the construstion of the flats and also made some illegal assesst from the demanding the bribe from the allottees and if the allottees who do not pay the bribe he harasses them and threaten them through the contactor who is incharge for the construction of the flat or delays the work in the flats this is indiranagar & also at velachery at chennai
subramaniangopalakrishnan

Jun 5, 2018

unauthorised car parking

Please ref my complaint registered on 30th may 2018 regarding unauthorised parking of car by the westernside of my compound wall f or long period .This problem not resolved till date.Kindly do the needful & see that removed from there.

car reg no: TN01 AL 2575 LOCATION: SRI DEVI NAGAR MAIN ROAD, ALAPAKKAM,CHENNAI-116
sailendra_patro

Jun 4, 2018

Payzapp Money Transfer

Dear Sir/Madam

I opened a payzapp account and updated everything like KYC details on 18th of May. As per the procedure, they require seven working days to process. It already passed. So, I called up customer care and explained the problem on 30th May. They told me that you will shortly get a message. Still, I haven't received any such message. The amount in Payzapp is 4,000.00. Since the problem is from their side I am not abole to transfer the money to my account. Please take the necessary action at the earliest.

Sailendra Kumar Patro
Chennai
Schembakalakshmi

May 14, 2018

Anonymous call

Sir, yesterday I.e13th May18 I registered a complaint regarding mismatch of TDS recover and Credit availability in Form 26as.
I received a call from ############ at 0845 am demanding my Aadhar number and credit card number. Kindly do the needful to avoid any miscreants play by taking our data.
Kindly confirm whether this is an organised site.
Schembakalakshmi

May 12, 2018

TDS

Sir, my PPO number ############. PAN. ADWPC 8642B. As per pension slip for the pension month February 2018total tax recovered from my pension is Rs. 30237/- but as per Form26as reveals only Rs. 27203/- Kindly furnish the details for less remittance of the TDS deducted for filing my income tax return for the PY 2017-18.

Mobile 9176131871
Rajkumar Subramaniam

Apr 24, 2018

DEACTIVATE HUNGAMA SERVICES AND REFUND THE AMOUNT CHARGED

Dear Sir,I have never asked for activation of Hungama Services in my Landline No. 044-22230236 and have been activated without my concern. I have been never used this services and not activated, whereas Rs.489 have been charged from the month of December 2017 from my BSNL Bill.Kindly arrange to refund the amount charged and deactivate the above Hungama services immediately. Thanking you, Sincerly yours, Rajkumar. S
nayeem8510

Feb 23, 2018

Phone Out of Order

My BSNL chennai telephone under FTTH Landline Category is not working for the past 3 months and i am unable to
register my complaint online as the complaint is not getting registered with the caption no such details of the Phone line;

My NO. IS 044 - 28384774

Kindly help as i am a Senior Citizen and the Landline is very much important for me.

I have no outstanding Bills to pay. All Bills are paid up to date.

Thanks for your kind assistance in this matter.

K. SYED NAYEEMULLAH
Manoaugustus

Dec 9, 2017

Billed on cancellation by the driver

I have booked an auto from guindy to avadi chennai and the driver demanded Rs 50 to be paid over and above the estimated amount. When I refused to agree to that he had declined the ride and i was forced to cancell the trip on my own to book another vehicle. But to my surprise i was charged the cancellation charges. And this is not the first the first instance for me and i have stopped using ola for a long time. Ola never checks the real reason for cancellation and they do not have aby control over their cabs and their drivers.
priyas_81

Dec 6, 2017

Unauthorised Parking in the road

A number of cars are parked on the roads of 9th Avenue, Ashok Nagar near the govt girls high school. Also shopkeepers completely encroach and occupy most of the walking area,causing trouble for people walking. Please take steps to clear them.
MohanbabuPG

Nov 25, 2017

Mosquito - Dengue

There is a open area at Krishnama lane, Nungambakkam. Due to rains lot of mosquitoes gets generated. With lot of bushes and no maintenance the area is worst with lots of poisonous insects come out.We previously gave complaint (846KYF), but still no action taken place.
Niketa31

Oct 29, 2017

No dustbin in my street

Respected sir/madam,

There is no dustbin in my street Thirupalli street, Sowcarpet, Chennai 79. This street is a very big street with around 400 to 500 families, but due to lack of any dustbin, We have to dump our garbage right on road without choice. Please arrange for some dustbins in this street.
UMA RAVI

Oct 27, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND

I have filed 3 complaints with IT department website for non receipt of my refund of Rs 440/- . They have replied that CPC Bangalore has not given them authority to make rectification. Hence they are unable to issue refund orders.

Kindly help.

UMAMHESWARI RAVI
PAN - AAYPU1881D
Kirubakaran. S.P

Oct 6, 2017

Catch Street Dogs

Catch Street dogs

We are residing at No. 2,Periamettu street,sarathkandigai Village, Pammathukulam, Redhills.. Here there are lot of street dogs giving disturbance to public. These street dogs are irritating and not allowing to sleep at night. Mainly all because of female dogs. Please catch these dogs and help us to live peacefully.
ks.rajasankar

Sep 7, 2017

Incorrect DOB in PAN Database

My PAN Number is AWSPS8089D. The Date of Birth (29-Jul-1975) has been correctly mentioned in the PAN Card. However when i tried tax filling in online, i am unable to login. Hence unable to file my TAX returns. When I report this login issue, I have been told that my data of birth in the card is not matching with the one stored in PAN database.

I've reported this issue in the nearest Income Tax office. I've submitted a copy of my PAN Card, one more Proof for data of birth along with a covering letter. But so for no action is taken.

Kindly advise how this issue can be rectified.

Raja Sankar S ([email protected])