Individual

Consumer complaints and reviews about Individual

S.L.NATARAJAN

Jul 31, 2020

Return of rent deposit

As the schools are not functiong, as there is no regular duty for the teachers, as the salary was reduced to half, and we were not able to pay the rent, even a month after vacating the house with 15 days prior notice, the rowner of the house refuses to give back the balance amount of rent deposit.
Mr. Boopathi Rao,
2A, 4th st, Sri Varadhapuram,
Nesamani Nagar,
Perumbakkam 600100
It is my daughter who worked in school
Mrs N. YAHALAKSHMI
Phy. Edn. Teacher,
B. V. M. Global school, Bolineni hills
Perumbakkam
Steps may kindly be taken to get me back the balance amount of rent deposit ₹30000
S. L. NATARAJAN
arunaas

Mar 31, 2019

New pan card

Dear Team members,
I have applied for new pan card on March 11 / 2019.
Previously I had two pan card and I have lost two cards.
I don't have any proof of those two cards.
Now I have applied for job there asking for pan card details.
Iam unable to produce it.
My on line status showing on process.
My ack no : N - 354299700181210.
Kindly look into the matter and deliver my card.

Thanks and regards.

Jayakymar

Dec 13, 2018

Garbage

Madabakkam (EB office)near garbage godown wall collapsed. This heap of garbage is multiplying mosquitos in a very large quantity. It is a health hazard to the community. Due to this mosquito menace is very high in this area. Pl.send your reporter take pictures and publish it in your paper. So that this area people will get relief from mosquitos and Dengu fever.
Sabanayagam

Feb 8, 2018

Non delivery of consignment

I placed the order for personal use of Almond oil
through Rayal mail service from Great Britan.The consignment was retained with unspecified
reason by customes

M.sabansyagam
Track no.LA089787042GB.
Nitapv

Dec 2, 2017

Street Dogs

Sir/Madam

There is an unbearable number if stray dogs in BHEL Nagar Medavakkam increasing by the day. This is particularly severe in 4th and 5th Main Roads. The problem is worsened owing to piling garbage everywhere as well as one inhabitant who has street dogs as pets. As a result of this the number of stray dogs converging in this area is very high. It poses a serious risk to children as well as a health hazard. It has become next to impossible to walk anywhere on the street.

Please resolve this issue

Nita Nambiar
1st Cross St, 4th Main Road
BHEL Nagar Medavakkam
Chennai 600100
Nalla.Sundar

Aug 2, 2017

Stray dogs removal

There are over 25 to 30 stray dogs in our small village and they are hungry and diseased and are loud in the nights. Kindly temove them from our streets. Thanks very much.
Rajs2483

Dec 30, 2016

Garbage burning

Garbage burning in the sai baba street in renugambal nagar padur has been a huge nuisance offlate.
They have been burning garbage in open and is causing lot of issues for citizens living there.
Please have someone check this.

Oct 6, 2016

Zero Signal in your(my) area

Kindly not this complaints as my request also, kindly solve my jio signal not in our range are i mean in at uthiramerur. kindly tack action as soon as possible.
Regards.
Kathiravan
+919952089163
Nithurevathi

Jan 20, 2016

Flood relief fund not received

I have not received flood relief fund my Name Revathi, Account Number. 606354566, Indian Bank, Velachery Branch, IFSC Code. IDIB000V013. Address. No.1, Nehru Street, Ullagaram, Chennai-600091.
v.sayee

Jan 31, 2015

email winner

We the Pepsi Company UK Are glad to notify you that you have emerged today's PEPSICO International Email winner as one of the ten recipients that was selected for this Email Promotional program Be informed that your email address attached to ticket number 011-8908, drew the lucky numbers 05-07-11-44-30, batch number 0089/C/O and consequently won you the Email Promotion Award in the 2nd category. You have therefore been granted the lump sum of $1,000000USD (One Million United State dollars) which has been credited to file (REF NO. EPL/22076/15) this is from the total prize money of $1,000000USD which is to be shared among the ten winners in categories B with serial number: CQ/FDW/00-Z0337200. All participants in this promotional program were selected randomly through a computer balloting system involving 50,000.00 Individuals, Company and Government email addresses drawn online.
Your e-mail address was picked by the automated computer ballot system via random sampling technique which qualified you for this award.
In order to claim your winning prize, you have to provide the needful data bellow: and send your claims information email via;

[email protected], 1. Full Name: 2. Address: 3. Occupation: 4. Date of Birth: 5. Gender: 6. Nationality: 7. State: 8.Country Of Residence: 9. Mobile Number: 10. Phone Number:

This is true or false reply me soon
My mail id [email protected]
JKFVDFCX

Jun 11, 2014

blackmoney

without any income this family built a big house
this famaliy having more black moneyin that house
they invest in real estate an also having more cash at that home

address:
sadasivam street
kattur
kattangulathur
kanchipuram
tamilnadu

blackmoney blackmoney blackmoney blackmoney blackmoney blackmoney blackmoney

Jun 29, 2012

Dog Menace

The gerugambakkam and Kolapakkam area is filled with street dogs and the noise and nuisance developed by them is totally irritatable. More than 50 dogs are in the street. Their population keep increasing and they keep barking in the nights also . We find difficult to allow the kids to play in the streets because of this dogs. Please arrange a Dog Catch Van and for heaven sake catch these Dogs before they bite the people. Most of the dog are with diseases which will spread .PLease make necessary arrangements.

Sep 13, 2010

No Road

I am the resident of Govindasamy Nagar, 11th Street Madipakkam and for last 5 years, we have been telling to Local Panchayat that, Road needs to be layed out either in the form of concrete or Thar or some mountain mud should be put to aviod water lagging even in the small rains. During the month of Nov and Dec we may not be able to come out of house as there will be water lag on the street.

Last year we all went to local panchayat office and met Harichandran - local thailaver and he assured that, by JAN 2010 road will be laid and till date, no one turned back, when we enquire, they says that funds not available.

I dont agree with this and even there are some talks around in our area that, as per Govt road is laid out but in reallity nothing.

I dont know whom to approach and all the residents of Govindasamy nagar is really fed up and we decided to Boycot coming 2011 assembly election.

One more thing to say here, if we boycot then the winning chance of the local body will be difficult as there are 5000 people in this Nagar.

Area affected are:

Govindasamy Nagar 11th street
Govindasamy Nagar 9th street
Govindasamy Nagar 10th street

Attached photos for your ref