INDORE STREET DOG CATCHERS

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about INDORE STREET DOG CATCHERS

animalwelfare

Jan 14, 2021

Unnecessary catching of harmless stray dogs

This is the 3rd time the pups are taken away by Nagar nigam from outside Atulya IT Park.

Do in Smart City, dogs doesn't have rights to exist? You guys are worthless by putting anywhere those dogs and harming them.

Please put the dogs back taken 2 days before from there and prior a week too.
ABCdefghijkfkhcrsghyd

Dec 19, 2020

Stray dogs troubling people

Sir we are facing the problem of stray dogs in our locality 𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤.Dogs bark on the person passing by every now and then .sometimes even bites them . They are spoiling the environment of whole area and also creating danger for the people passing by. So I request you to take an appropriate action as soon as possible.

Harry.1981

Nov 27, 2020

Street Dogs

Dear Team

Request your help in please resolving the street dogs issue within my locality. I reside near Ratlam Kothi in Princess LANDMARK Building next to Hotel Omni Palace on Geeta Bhawan Road Pincode 452001.

There is a growing and continued issue of street dogs who regularly chase passerby on 2 wheelers and walking and also bite the people passing by. My daughter was also bitten by a dog last year and just 2 days back an old man was also bitten by a dog.

We are continuously scared to go out on Morning and evening walks because of this fear.

Seek your help in this regards at the earliest.

Harish Vasnani
9001903774
Pal samir

Nov 20, 2020

For street dog catching

I reside at A block EWS, treasure town, bijalpur. There are 5-6 street dogs and puppies they bark on our society childrens and public of two Wheeler or while walking in night they may bite. You are therefore requested to catch that street dogs immediately. "Thanks"

For street dog catching

Dhanupp

Aug 23, 2020

Street dogs catcher

There are too many street dogs in lotus park colony Near Aurobindo hospital Rd.

Please catch asap
Sai24

Aug 14, 2020

Street dog compalint

Hi sir

In my area so many street dogs are here pls catch and through out of my area. These dogs can bite the scooter and bike seat every day near 65 Geeta Nagar lalaram Nagar. Please resolve the issue ASAP
Athira Nair Menon

Mar 17, 2020

Stray Dogs issues

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

We, the residents of Mahalakshmi Nagar sector R, are facing problems with stray dogs in our colony. They bark & bite at any personal/car/cycle/two wheeler that passes by. Its very difficult for the childrens and people to even walk around. These dogs create even more problems at night by barking and creating a ruckus. Its very difficult to even sleep peacefully. Kindly arrange to resolve the problem urgently.

Colony name: Sector R, Mahalakshmi Nagar, Indore
Location: Near Prakash Medicals

Complainant: Athira Nair
Contact: 8800214147
Nityasharma

Jan 29, 2020

Street dogs

There are too much dogs in my locality...barking all night and used to attack almost every person early morning and at nights too...they are creating troubles for all the neighbours too...take necessary actions regarding the same...thankyou.
Kwalarchana

Jan 4, 2020

Complain about dangerous street dogs

Dir,

i want to bring serious dangerous street dog concern in your notice on Janki Nagar Main and Annexe. these dogs are very dangerous at night they are continuously barking and attack on any one.

Please take urgent & needful action.

Thanking You.

Name: Archana Khandelwal
Contact Number: 88054-08847
Kwalarchana

Jan 4, 2020

Complain about dogs

We are facing problems of street dogs in our colony Janki Nagar NX Main and Annexe. They bark & bite to any of the passing by person. It has made very difficult to the children'ss & people to go to near by places. Dogs are create more problems at night and they can attack children of the locality too.

Please do the needful.
Prasansa Saxena

Jan 2, 2020

Complaint about Stray dogs

I am writing from shri Krishna Avenue phase 1,limbodi and would like bring to the notice of the concerned staff regarding street dog menace.

We have trouble with dogs in our locality. There are huge number of dogs barking whole night and entering into premises of our houses for rest or some food. Several people in our colony are scared and are walking with sticks in their hands for self protection while on the road. It is very difficult to sleep peacefully in the night. Moreover we are really scared to drive two wheeler in the night. I hope you understand the situation and will help us by doing the needful.

Address
210/B,Shri Krishna Avenue,phase 1,
Limbodi,khandwa road,
Indore.
olddiaries

Aug 7, 2019

Wild dog

सर में इंदौर संचार नगर मैन का निवासी हूं ,सर बहोत समय से हमारे वहां जंगली कुत्तों की संख्या बढ़ गई हैं इन कुत्तों ने 2-3लोगों पर जानलेवा हमला किया है और जो भी इन के सामने से निकलता हैं ये कुत्ते उनके पीछे पढ़ जाते हैं और इस कारण कॉलोनी में बाहोत ही खौफ का माहौल हैं और ऐसा 1-2दिन से ही नहीं हो रहा है ये सब लगभग 3-4 महीनों से लोगों के साथ हो रहा है परन्तु अब तक वहां किसी प्रकार की कोई कार्यवाही नहीं की गई में आप से ये विनती करता हूं कि आप इस पर जितना जल्दी हो कड़ा कदम उठाएं और संचार नगर मैन में शिव मंदिर के आसपास से सभी कुत्तों को पकड़ कर यहां से लेजाए कहीं ऐसा ना हो कि यहां पर कोई जानलेवा हमला ये कुत्तें किसी व्यक्ति पर कर दे।

पता - संचार नगर मैन,शिव मंदिर के आस पास की गली

कुत्तों से सम्बन्धित जानकारी

कुत्तों का कलर सफेद हैं और वो आते जाते सब व्यक्ति पर भोक तें हैं

Jul 30, 2019

Complain about dogs

We are living in davv's girls hostel. There 2-3 dogs living in our hostel. Who make so much dirtiness in our hostel. They bark or fight in front of our hostel so that we can't concentrate on our studies.

They disturb so much .. they visited openly in all hostel... Kitchen, washroom, open all dustbin etc. Everyone get disturb by them.

CV raman girls hostel, near navlakha square
Indore
MuMtaz Uddin

May 28, 2019

Wild dogs

Street dogs are getting out of control in shrinagar extension indore
I've complaint about it to nagar Nigam but they are of no help or use

Please take them away, kill them or do anything.

They have bitten little kids that play, they even are onto grown ups
They are uncontrollable

Wild dog

पता - संचार नगर मैन,शिव मंदिर के आस पास की गली

कुत्तों से सम्बन्धित जानकारी

कुत्तों का कलर सफेद हैं और वो आते जाते सब व्यक्ति पर भोक तें हैं

सर ये कुत्ते पूरी तरह से जंगली हैं कोई भी पालतू नहीं है यदि कोई व्यक्ति ऐसा कहता है तो शायद वो दूसरे व्यक्तियों का नुक़सान चाहता हैं तो कृपया आप किसी की बातों मै ना आए और इस सम्बन्ध में कार्यवाही करें । क्योंकि हमारी समस्या समाधान करना आपका हक है क्योंकि हमने इस सरकार को चुना हैं ।
Tiki Chauhan

May 17, 2019

People lied and call dog catcher with no reason

People in my colony 104-b parshavNath nagar,indore,near Annapurna mandir are worst they call the nagar Nigam for dog catching bcoz they hate them tell lied complaint about dogs I request you to don't take a call for this kind of lied people and save dogs
Yatharth sadh

May 17, 2019

Dogs

In our area girdhar Nagar there are too many wild dogs . 10-15 dogs . they always run before people . And I have complained too many times but no one came to catch.
Plz solve this issue .
himanshu98

Apr 30, 2019

street dog are the problem for people

street dogs in bhagyashree colony near mhalsa girls hostel are very much danger for girls leaving there yesterday one female dog has scratched to one girl amd always running behind the people. Please get them catch and kept away from public area
Simran Karamchandani

Apr 25, 2019

Mad street dog biting children

Street dog are getting mad and aggressive today also they bitten one young girl child Aachal . She has been admitted to Anand hospital indore.
Location where mad street dogs group attacks young girl
Chitra Bagh colony , Behind Ranibagh B ,Khandwa naka Indore
[email protected]@

Apr 25, 2019

Catching of mad street dog

One mad dog is roaming in Narmada colony has bite 3 resident of the colony. The dog is mad and may be suffering from rabies. The dog bark & attack on peoples & children repeatedly. Due to the Dog We are very scared for our children and near & dear ones.
Therefore the dog has to catch on urgent basis. Please take urgent & needful action.

Thanking You.

My Details: Tarun Pathak, Near Slice No. 4 sh. No. 78 , Near sangeet kala academy, Narmada colony, Vijay Nagar , Indore
Name: Tarun Pathak
E Mail Id: [email protected]
Hhritik

Apr 8, 2019

Dogs

In my area Pardeshipura,Indore.
There are atleast 14 dogs always fighting and barking loudly and because of which I can't concentrate on my studies
Hhritik

Apr 8, 2019

10 to 15 dogs in my street annoying everyone passing by and biting them out of nowhere.

Please remove all dogs from my street. there are atleast 14 dogs in my colony and they are not very decent to begin with and they are always fighting each other and barking loudly every now then so I can't concentrate on my studies. Please catch them all and remove them.
fizzyindori

Dec 29, 2018

Dogs affecting future of country

ther are soo many street dogs in my colony that there isn't a second at nigjt when i don't listen to a bark and when they fight every second day, you can't even listen to yourself forget about studies, so plz send dog catchers...

my location is at ---khizrabad square khajrana indore---
Yamis

Dec 2, 2018

Street dogs

We are facing problems of street dogs in our colony. They bark & bite to any of the passing by person. It has made very difficult to the childrens & people to go to near by places.as december is exam month for engineering students and its getting difficult to focus on study . Dogs are create more problems at night. Kindly arrange to resolve the problem urgently.

Colony : scheme No 51
Landmark : behind maharanapratap nagr nigam zone .
Yamis

Dec 2, 2018

Agains street dogs

We are facing problems of street dogs in our colony. They bark & bite to any of the passing by person. It has made very difficult to the childrens & people to go to near by places. Dogs are create more problems at night. As December is exam month of college students and we are facing difficulty in concentrating in study Kindly arrange to resolve the problem urgently.