INDORE STREET DOG CATCHERS

Shri krishna avenue phase 1 limbodi khandwa road indore
Rakesh15881

Jan 20, 2023

Dog bites daily

Daily bites but no complain
Shri krishna avenue phase 1 limbodi khandwa road
Vidushi thaker

Dec 30, 2022

Street dogs attacking pet dogs

Here in our area bapat square (NEAR BB GUPTA CLINIC) 3 - 4 street dogs continuously have bitten my pet dog which is a white coloured pomeriam breed ...hence , whenever these street dogs see him they always attack unnecessarily.

Please take those 3 - 4 street dogs from our colony .🙏

We have raised this complaint so many times before as well but nobody have yet taken any action and once dog cather team came and took those dogs and then again they left them here with 3 new street dogs ....this is not good !

If you can't help ...please don't increase it for our pets !! 😡
ghanshyam.rathore

Dec 8, 2022

Street dogs making life hell

There are street dogs i our area which keep on barking whole night do not let people of colony sleep. Also they bark on kids & people in the day and has bitten few.

Please get us rid of these street dogs.

Ghanshyam
Mangal Nagar, Sukhliya, Indore
PSwapna

Dec 3, 2022

Street Dog Bite

This is to inform you that a street Dog nearby krishnapura area(near Rajwada) Indore is bitting people.

Please check and take needful action.

Sameer Sinha 46

Nov 28, 2022

Street dogs cause danger

Sch. No. 78 Indore Ashadeep hospital road. A group of 4-5 dogs attacking passer by and biting people. Please resolve the issue
Parthtomar

Nov 24, 2022

Street dogs disturbing sleep

Street dogs in anand nagar extension chitawad are now more than 30+. They always bark all night which is too much disturbance for people 2ho are trying to get some sleep.
Kindly help us in catching some of them so that we can sleep peacefully.
Also there are many cases of dog biting in the area.

Anand nagar extension, chitawad, indore, 452001
Harrahul

Nov 21, 2022

Street Dogs

Team,

I am writing a serious issue regarding the street dogs in my society. They are around 30+ street dogs in my society and daily they are creating challenges to the newer people and childs. So many complaints I did but no one responded on call. Today, also couple of street dogs came to 4th floor and trying to get inside one the flat which is hilarious when it comes to safety.

I request you to please take serious actions and get them away from our colony

Rahul Sahai
280,101 Alok Nagar Kanadiya Road
beatking

Nov 12, 2022

Dog bite and related issues

I request you to please take serious actions and get them away from our society.

Society address: Shalimar Swayam, Bhangarh, Kabitkhedi, Indore - 453555

Dhananjay Bhagwat
Mob: 9755554929
Pranjali-jain

Nov 1, 2022

Mad dog bites people

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have to inform you that here in Rajendra Nagar there is a mad dog who bites people and children. This morning that dog bit my father badly and the situation is getting worse. That same dog (light yellow coloured) has bitten my father twice in a year.
I humbly request you to do something about it and let us know what can be done from our side.
The area where the dog normally can be found is -
Rajendra Nagar, the street of laal balti wali kachori (houe of one giant mango tree), square near the house of Mr. Hemant Tiwari - 452012

I request you to look into it and solve this issue.
Thanks in advance!

Please do call me on this number in case the dog is not found.
neerajgupta786

Oct 20, 2022

Complain about Street dogs

We the residents of Udayraj Avenue nx H 14 new rani bag Khandwa road indore.
We are facing problem from the street dogs,
We have trouble with dogs in our locality. There are huge number of dogs barking whole night and entering into premises of our houses for rest or some food. Several people in our colony are scared and are walking with sticks in their hands for self protection while on the road. It is very difficult to sleep peacefully in the night. Moreover we are really scared to drive two wheeler in the night. I hope you understand the situation and will help us by doing the needful.
Deepend

Sep 11, 2022

Street dogs problem

Street dogs
We are facing problems of street dogs in our colony. They bark & bite to any of the passing by person. It has made very difficult to the childrens & people to go to near by places.as . Dogs are create more problems at night. Kindly arrange to resolve the problem urgently.They also damaged our car and bikes.

Colony : tulsi nagar sector c/b
Landmark - near r r Avenue
Deepend

Sep 11, 2022

Dogs problem in colony

We, the residents of Tulsi Nagar sector c near r r Avenue , are facing problems with stray dogs in our colony. They bark & bite at any personal/car/cycle/two wheeler that passes by. Its very difficult for the childrens and people to even walk around. These dogs create even more problems at night by barking and creating a ruckus. Its very difficult to even sleep peacefully. Kindly arrange to resolve the problem urgently. They also damage car and bike sheet .

Colony name: Sector c tulsi nagar near r r avenue
Praful08

Jul 11, 2022

Stray dogs issue

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that Street dog issues we are facing problems of street dogs (4-5 in numbers)in our colony Bhawanipur Colony. They bark & bite to any of the passing by person.
Dogs are harming vehicle also, they fully distroyed two wheeler seat covers and form even they eat all seat material, of the vehicle in all over colony, and street. It has made very difficult to the people to go to near by places. Dogs are create more problems at night and they can attack children of the locality too. Due t this my kid is not able to go out of home alone due to fear of dog biting.

Kindly do the needful.

Praful Vyas
B129, Bhawanipur colony, Near Pancham Nishad music school, Annapurna Road,Indore. Ward 81
Phone: 9574288873
Praful08

Jul 11, 2022

Stray dog issue

Dear Sir/ Madam,
This is to inform you that we are facing problems of street dogs (4-5 in no’s)in our colony B129, Bhawanipur Colony, Annapurna Road, Indore. They bark & bite to any of the passing by person.
Dogs are harming vehicle also, they fully distroyed two wheeler seat covers and form even they eat all seat material, of the vehicle in all over colony, and street. It has made very difficult to the people to go to near by places. Dogs are create more problems at night and they attack children of the locality too. My kid is not able go out of home alone because of the fear of dog biting.

Please do the needful.

Prafulla Vyas
B129, Bhawanipur Colony, In front of Ram Vatika Upwan,
Near Pancham Nishad Music School, Indore.
Phone 9574288873
kushmlv

Mar 22, 2022

inconvinience caused by street dogs

street dogs are bitting many peoples around the area . kids can't play outside because of the street dogs . kindly please send dog catchers van to catch dogs in our area.
Abhisheka Soni

Jan 4, 2022

Violent stray dogs

Respected sir/mam

I reside in Mahesh Nagar, Rajmohalla, Indore. Stray dogs have created a menace for all the colony members. Within 2 days there have six cases of dog bites. Children, elderly people, and morning walkers got very much afraid due to this. The dogs have become violent, they bark on everyone and the cases of dog bites are increasing day by day. This has made our lives troublesome. Please address the issue as soon as possible.

Dr. Abhisheka Soni
Mahesh Nagar
Indore
Husaiahmed

Oct 18, 2021

dog bites child

There are many dogs outside my house more then 10 dogs. Dogs always keeps trying to bite all the kids, you know that children annoy dogs this is the nature of any Chield. Today a child was bitten by a dog, The parents of that child are very upset.
I want you to catch these dogs and leave them in the forest somewhere far away.

my address is: 138 Khijarabad Colony Khajarana Indore MP 452016.

dog bites child dog bites child dog bites child dog bites child dog bites child

Udaybondre

Aug 7, 2021

Mad dog on street

191 Pink city, niranjanpur, khalsa square , indore ,
A black street dog gone mad biting everyone around him and other dogs too please help as fast you can.
Jyoti2424

Jul 30, 2021

Street dog issues

We are facing problems of street dogs in our colony ambikapuri Main, 60 feet road. They bark & bite to any of the passing by person.

Please do the needful.
animalwelfare

Jan 14, 2021

Unnecessary catching of harmless stray dogs

This is the 3rd time the pups are taken away by Nagar nigam from outside Atulya IT Park.

Do in Smart City, dogs doesn't have rights to exist? You guys are worthless by putting anywhere those dogs and harming them.

Please put the dogs back taken 2 days before from there and prior a week too.
ABCdefghijkfkhcrsghyd

Dec 19, 2020

Stray dogs troubling people

Sir we are facing the problem of stray dogs in our locality 𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤.Dogs bark on the person passing by every now and then .sometimes even bites them . They are spoiling the environment of whole area and also creating danger for the people passing by. So I request you to take an appropriate action as soon as possible.

Harry.1981

Nov 27, 2020

Street Dogs

Dear Team

Request your help in please resolving the street dogs issue within my locality. I reside near Ratlam Kothi in Princess LANDMARK Building next to Hotel Omni Palace on Geeta Bhawan Road Pincode 452001.

There is a growing and continued issue of street dogs who regularly chase passerby on 2 wheelers and walking and also bite the people passing by. My daughter was also bitten by a dog last year and just 2 days back an old man was also bitten by a dog.

We are continuously scared to go out on Morning and evening walks because of this fear.

Seek your help in this regards at the earliest.

Harish Vasnani
9001903774
Pal samir

Nov 20, 2020

For street dog catching

I reside at A block EWS, treasure town, bijalpur. There are 5-6 street dogs and puppies they bark on our society childrens and public of two Wheeler or while walking in night they may bite. You are therefore requested to catch that street dogs immediately. "Thanks"

For street dog catching

Dhanupp

Aug 23, 2020

Street dogs catcher

There are too many street dogs in lotus park colony Near Aurobindo hospital Rd.

Please catch asap