INDORE STREET DOG CATCHERS

Consumer complaints and reviews about INDORE STREET DOG CATCHERS

sumitpatil4

Nov 12, 2018

street dogs

i am from pricanco colony, a few dogs here started attacking people.. please take action as early as possible.
ph. 9752372226
ankitknk

Sep 3, 2018

Catch street dog

I am Ankit Singh from 1307/5 Nanda Nagar. I want to complaint against my Neighbors they live in 1307/5 but they have 8 to 10 street dog in their small hous.

They keep the dogs for sometime in the house after that they left to dogs live on street and they all are very dangerous. They people I think mad bcoz in one room they keep 8 dog and they 5 people live with them as well.

They have Bitten 2 or 3 children and when someone come to catch that dogs they keep all the dogs in side the house. In the night all time they bark a lot bcoz some is bitches and all dog come here for and they fight a lot.
We can not sleep properly.

Please support us bcoz it's not healthy to keep a lot dogs in one room and for society bcoz they are not pet animal and they bark all time and try to bite any person who is going to via bike or walk.

Ankit
Gurjotsinghsaini

Aug 31, 2018

Street dogs

When I am going to tution then there are two dogs which always bark on us and there is a aunt who caught them for sometime but the dogs always bark on us and they also bite a 2years old girl .Please help us to caught the dogs
D. K. Soni

Jul 22, 2018

For street dog catching.

Dear Sirs I reside at 307 shrimangal nagar, Bicholi road opposite adarsh shishu vihar school there are 8 - 9 street dogs they bark on street children and public of two wheeler or while walking in night they may bite. You are therefore requested to catch that street dogs immediately. Thanks
Manishpaul551

Jun 11, 2018

I have been bitten by street dog yesterday

Hello there,
I am manish , i live in sadhuvashvani nagar (sindi colony) indore
I am very scared of street dogs of group 5 they have bitten me last night when i was going to my flat after eating. Please catch all the street dogs i am till now scared so what can i do you are bull shit only remove garbages and cant dogs
shrivastava neha

Jun 1, 2018

Problem of street dogs

Hi sir,
I live in 22/16 vijay nagar indore behind sicca school scheme no. 54 jain mandir bali gali vijay nagar Indore.
Here are too many street dogs in my location, From last 1 month the street dogs are barking daily and try to bite the people. Today i was gone outside from my home i saw dogs outside my home i din't do anything to them five of dogs started barking at me and try to bite me it was horrid the neighbours came out and helped me it was very horrifying. Please i request the municipal corporation to take strict actions against the dogs please catch hold of them today i was the victim may be tomorrow it will be some one else.
Please look into this matter as soon as possible.

Neha Shrivastava
22/16 behind sicca school scheme no. 54 jain mandir bali gali vijay nagar Indore.
AshishSonali

Apr 11, 2018

Dangerous Street Dogs

Dear Sir/Madam

I am living in Tilak Nagar, Gali No. 10, Indore. There are 5-6 street Dogs in my area, they bark & attack on peoples & children repeatedly. Due to these Dogs children are not able to play out side games, even they can not go out side the home alone. We are very scared for our children and near & dear ones.

Please take urgent & needful action.

Thanking You.

My Details:
Name: Mrs. Sonali Gupta
E Mail Id: [email protected]

Dangerous Street Dogs Dangerous Street Dogs Dangerous Street Dogs Dangerous Street Dogs Dangerous Street Dogs

Apr 4, 2018

Stray dog

There are approx 70-80 dogs. they are dangerous for us. please catch them.
Ashwin verma

Mar 9, 2018

Huge dog problem please help

Dear sir in scheme no 78, slice-3, sector-e, 329 plote no. sir, here is near about 4-5 dogs and bitting daily to some or any one these dogs are so dangerous please do something please catch these dogs otherwise we are in under a big problems.

my number is 8827056451, i am ashwin please come and catch this dogs
Rashmikhobragade

Mar 1, 2018

Re: dangerous Street dogs issue

This is to bring your attention that in treasure vihar bijalpur indore there are many dangerous dogs living in the streets and they are very dangerous for kids and pet dogs. They are constantly attacking the pet dogs.. and they can attack children of the locality too.
Please do the needful.
Kanupriya27

Feb 26, 2018

Street dogs

This is to bring to your notice that our area- madhban colony Dusshera maidan road Indore is facing a problem of street dogs who continuously bark at night creating hinderence in sleep and moreover they are the threat to kids who play in locality.
Kindly look into the matter and reply.

Kanupriya
Bhanu_ps1

Feb 22, 2018

Street dogs

I live near Kalindi Park, Shree Nagar extension and there are many street dogs in nearby locality and they bark unnecessarily and come around us.If someone goes without teasing them on their vehicles especially bikes they use to bark and run behind. If this would happened One or two times then also it's ok but this thing occur on the daily basis especially during morning and night time.
Kindly consider it and please sort out this matter as soon as possible.
Zubeen12

Dec 17, 2017

Street Dogs problem

We are in trouble from last 8-9 months approx , some street dogs ( Telephone Nagar near pani ki tanki )residing our gallery area , they can directly jump in our house even the gates are closed . Please catch those dogs and leave very far away from our home so they couldn't come . Please don't kill them but take those dogs along with you.
Smit0

Dec 13, 2017

Street Dogs

Dear sir/madam
I live in 90 Shreenagar extension near sns hospital, Indore.
From last 1 month the street dogs are barking daily at late night 3-6 Am. We are not able to sleep at night.
It is happening on daily basis. EVERY NIGHT Now it is high time.
Please look into this matter.
Rajpro

Sep 22, 2017

Dangerous Dogs

We are living at scheme No 78 Slice No 3 Near Sharma Medical Store . The street dogs are increasing in number day by day in our colony. At night the dogs are found sitting in between the road. Its become dangerous for the Kids to roam around as they are frightened of the dogs.

So please take it on urgent basis.
Sddz

Jul 30, 2017

Street dogs attacks

The streets of Indore aren't safe at night, not only because of possible rapers roaming around but also vicious dogs attacking every vehicle that is not from the same street.
Yesterday I read in news, some stray dogs around the Gandhinagar area attacked a woman and tore an eye off of her... that is the limit.
The thought that people can't take a walk outside their homes after dinner or jog in morning without a possiblity of dogs attacking them must be terrifying to the residents of that gandhinagar area, I don't want to wait for another tragedy to take course and that fear to spread throughout the entire city.

Therefore I hereby request you to kindly disperse a special unit to capture these dogs, maybe train them and use them for our advantage,
I urge you to please act upon it.

Concerned citizen of Indore.
RAJATBANSAL123

Sep 14, 2014

STREET DOGS

Today i was coming to my home from a shop i saw dogs outside my home i din't do anything to them one of dog started barking at me then all the dogs started running before me(all with spit coming out) it was horrid the neighbours came out and helped me it was very horrifying. I am child aged 14 if due to street dogs i create a fear it would lead to a hate toward dogs and if even one of the dog had bit me many days would have been wasted.Please i request the municipal corporation to take strict actions against the dogs please catch hold of them today i was the victim may be tomorrow it will be some one else

my dads number 9754660386
my dad's name manoj bansal
my name rajat bansal