Indraprastha Gas Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indraprastha Gas Limited

mrmeena10381@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2018

Bill not received from installation

We are not receiving our GAS bills from the installation of png in my home. I have called several times on your customer care number , but no concern has been taken yet. Even on your site billing amount showing Rs 0 only. Please respond as soon as possible.

BP No - 4000490334
MOBILE No - 7011459019
I HATE IGL HIGH HANDDNESS

IGL services

Guys,

IGL is totally incompetent, No connection is released before 3-6 months. probably they think that they are GODS.

Recommend that reject and get igl disconnected and opt for good old LPG connections. Incidentally they are cheaper too
Jeewat Rai

Domestic Gas connection

We have applied for domestic gas connection and submitted all the documents and the charges etc. but till date the connection has not been installed inspite of repeated requests.

My details are as under:

Name V D Aggarwal
Address Z-12, Model Town, Delhi-110009
Mobile no. 9810194395
Ram_D

Apr 16, 2018

No use of the connection still having more bill

Respected officers ,
Actually we have 4 floors in my house and one floor is vacant (1st Floor) for last 2 years . My last bill of the month was 835 rs even i have not used . My Business partner no - 4000374791 and my invoice no is - ############ . Can you review the bill and send me updated one. I have already check that my previous balance is 96.51 rs.
So according to me my bill should be not more than 200 rs.
Ram
VAISHNAVI GAUR

Nov 13, 2017

Bill Amount

B.P. No. 50000179645
ALOK KUMAR KUCHHAL
C-154, SECTOR 51, NOIDA

We had disconnected the PNG for 08.08.2016 to 25.07.2017 and while re connecting the same we received a bill with zero unit used of Rupees 1074.67 out of which 726.86 are charged for Minimum charges.
I just want to know the details on what basis this amount being charged by the Billing department.

Please revert me back as soon as possible

vinigargca

Aug 11, 2017

Delay in new connection installation

I have applied for new PNG connection in June month and i have received the message from IGL team that the installation is feasible to my premises as on 11.06.2017 against my BP No. 7000136992 but it hasn't installed till today i.e. 11.08.2017 while customer care is also unable to explain the reason for the same.
Ashokgrover1

Plot No. 4, Community Centre,
R K Puram, Sector – 9,
New Delhi – 110022.
Business Partner No. 4000136693

Subject : no action taken since 2012 for the complain forwarded for the leakage of gas,
& now disconnected the connection like a thief as they climbed up through pipe on 2nd floor without any permission.

This is in continuation to our various telephonic calls and written representations also physical meetings @IGL office RK Puram ,
made for faulty PNG meter installed at our house where the gas was leaking from the meter, due to which bill generated was a huge amount.

It is again submitted that the subject meter installed in our house has been showing reading disproportionate to our consumption, from the very inception.
Prior to piped gas, our consumption is very less i.e 400/-or 500/- and the bill coming is huge amount.

The above has been brought to your notice when you were requested regarding the complaint of leakage of gas and bill of huge amount so that our grievance could be redressed.

I Ashok Grover ,holding IGL gas connection BP. No. 4000136693 faced an issue regarding the leakage of my gas in march 2012.
I lodged my complaint to Mr. Pankaj Mahajan regarding this issue also complained my nearest IGL pump where they came home and corrected the issue , but the bill amount was huge and its showing the arrears on every bill ,
because the IGL employee Mr. Pankaj Mahajan told us to pay the gas consumption and VAT amount and the other arrears will be waived off sooner or later. He told us he will clear this but never gave any complaint number,
I have visited him at IGL head office RK Puram 8-10 Times but the reaction was always the same we will clear it out and let you know.
And since 2015 we got receiving notice for disconnection of PNG Gas.
This month again we have got a bill for Rs. 9000/- including arrears and the same we just paid the consumption + vat amount rest arrears is not being paid till the time our grievance is redressed.
as Mr. Pankaj Mahajan told us he will waive off all the charges but its not resolved till now.

And yesterday 22/07/2017 we were not at home and without any permission disconnection guys climbed up through the igl Pipe on our 2nd Floor balcony like a thief and neighbors saw the incident like how they were disconnecting the connection , where in the neighbors told them not to do it like a thief ,as they are not at home you should come tomorrow next day ,
but the disconnection guys disconnected the connection like a thief by climbing on 2nd floor balcony . which is just Unacceptable.
Disconnection and climbing from pipe to 2nd floor balcony without permission like a thief ,gives us a direction to file a police complaint regarding the disconnection guys , if this issue will not get resolved and our connection doesn’t get reconnected , then we will have to take some legal actions towards your company and those disconnection guys(thief’s)
You are once again, requested to look to our complaint on priority, failing which we shall be constrained to approach the proper quarters or even the consumer forum.

Yours truly,
Ashok Kumar
+91-9953111339 , +91-9810166198
Gyan Ranjan

Jun 28, 2017

Not able to start connection

My BP No is - 6000038995. I got this connection on booking for a unit in apartment. The payment was done on 4th April. The installation was done somewhere in May in our absent ( at that time flat was not delivered to us ) . The installation was done in the wrong place. Once I came to know about this I started following up customer care. Two times executive came to my apartment and every time they returned as they thought I was calling to start the connection where as over phone call I had clearly stated about the issue of improper installation. I called up customer care on toll free too.. and to my utter surprise they lodged a request which I can never see after logging into the web portal. Person in the customer care and the Control Room does not seems to understand the problem. Also the way they are talking over phone is quite ridiculous. Finally somehow I was able to make an agent understand about the issue who said that it would be resolved on a urgent priority basis. Two days passed by - No response from IGL and I called customer care today - they said it would take 90 days to start connection from the date of payment and if their is any addition request - 19 more days. With that calculation - I am supposed to wait for around 2 more months. I don't have any LPG cylinder left and if current once goes out - I would have to burn coal, charcoal or wood to get food cooked. This is horrendous how IGL treats to the Customers. They have dumb people in customer care and control room. And you won't beleive how tuff is to get in conversation with the control room guys. IGL has pushed in to stone age.
Chhikara95

Payment through paytm showing error

Error showing in online payment via paytm

Payment through paytm showing error

sunilpanchal2603

After 6 months still waiting for PNG connection

I am living in KW srishti (Tower A B C), raj nagar extension, Ghaziabad. Me and many other residents have already paid the initial amount for new connection. More than 50 connection request has already received to IGL team. Its been 6 months now and we are still waiting for PNG connection.
Every time we tried to call the IGL agent they keep on changing dates. Building construction work has already completed long back but no PNG connection started till date.
Kindly look into this issue and start to install the PNG connection as soon as possible.

sunilpanchal2603

After 6 months still waiting for PNG connection

Me and many other residents of my society have paid the initial amount for PNG connection in January-2017 but its been six months now and no work has been started by IGL team. Building construction has been completed and every time we tried to contact the IGL person they keep on changing the date. More than 50 connection request has already been received to your team for tower A B C.

Team, Please try to install the connection as soon as possible.

BP no. :-7000124946
gsehgal

Jun 7, 2017

Wrong meter reading & bill

My BP No. is 5000063340.

Last bill Dated 04.03.2017 of Rs.652/- was correct because of the right meter reading 0.70 to 25.570.

I got a bill of Rs. 817.70/- Dated 28.04.2017, Invoice no. 9250602 which is incorrect as per the consumption mentioned in the bill from 25.570 to 57.570.

As on today 07.07.2017 reading is 40.635. I requested on your whatsapp no. to correct it but they did not respond.

Please correct it or advice with return mail.

Gaurav Sehgal.
9878488498.
Roomii

Jun 1, 2017

No Meter or Connection Till Now

IGL Team,

It is frustrating to see how irresponsible, your company's staff is. I am supposed to get the connection and meter installed as the money was deducted as payment on April 12th. Till now, I haven't receive any call from you folks. It is me who is calling all the day. Everyday they promise that the guy will come tomorrow for meter installation but it does not happen.

My IGL connection is supposed to be given by IGL Kasna. Have multiple number for them, which I have already dialed.

Kindly look into it or I have to circulate this on a larger social platform.

Roomi Roy

NO IGL METER, METER DISCONNECTED ON 29.06.2016 VIDE SERVICE ORDER 5500100786
BUILDING DEMOLISHED – UNDER CONSTRUCTION NOW
BUT PERIODICAL BILLS ARE SENT WITH METER READINGS OF UNITS OF GAS CONSUMED
TWO SUCH BILLS PAID BY MY BANKERS – REQUEST FOR REFUND NOT MET WITH TILL DATE

CURRENT BILL DATED 16/03/17 SHOWING TWO METER READINGS 25/12/16 =705.462; 28/2/17=729.003 THUS SHOWING CONSUMPTION OF 23.541

? FROM WHERE THE METER READER IS GETTING THESE FIGURES IS INDEED A MATTER OF GREAT ASTONISHMENT AS THE REMOVED METER IS KEPT IN ALMIRAH WHICH IS NEITHER ACCESSIBLE NOR IT CAN SHOW ANY CONSUMPTION

I AM SURE IF GIVEN TO THE PRESS/ELECTRONIC MEDIA IT WOULD MAKE THE HEAD LINES AND PROVE A BATTLE OF WATER LOO FOR IGL

THE MOST SURPRISING FACT IS THAT NO ATTENTION HAS BEEN PAID TO MY EARLIER REQUESTS AND THE MONEY TAKEN UNLAWFULLY NOT REFUNDED SO FAR

ENCLOSED FOR REFERENCE ARE THE
1. COPY OF THE CURRENT BILL
2. COPY OF THE LAST LETTER –SENT THROUGH SPEED-POST
3. COPY OF THE DISCONNECTION REPORT

SIR, IF THE AMOUNT UNLAWFULLY DEDUCTED IS NOT REFUNDED AND THE HARASSMENT CAUSED TO US BY SERVING BILLS AGAINST NON EXISTING CONNECTION IS NOT STOPPED WITH IN 15 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER THAN I SHALL NOT BE BLAMED FOR TAKING LEGAL RECOURSE AND MAKING THE MATTER PUBLIC.

EXPECTING APPROPRIATE ACTION AT THE EARLIEST.
Vmalik

Apr 1, 2017

Starting of gas supply , IGL

Dear Sir / Ma'am ,

Igl , png

PNG installation at my residence was completed in Feb 2017 , after that no technician has visited for start of gas supply . Despite making complaint on customer care email on March 27th , March 28th and March 29 th , no action has been taken by the concerned officers . An interim reply was received on March 31st informing lead number 8800238066 is on process . I have again contacted on 9311199263 and still no action has been taken . I am continously been informed that no technician is available. The work in our apartments is being done on the basis of pick and choose policy due to their vested interest .

V. P . Malik

Girija Vijay Kumar

Feb 4, 2017

igl png disconnect

sir

This is to request that I want to dIsconnect pipe line gas and provide N O C for to move govt.qtr. address is MR.VIJAYA KUMAR

QTR.NO.229, P T S. MALAVIANAGAR, SOUTH DELHI..110017.

JMR..No. 8800161782, BP.No. 4000404427

CA.No. ############. METER No.11430031

Kindly look in to the matter urjently Thanking you.

FROM. girija.vijaya@gmail.com. mobile.no.9911094498 VIJAYAKUMAR
mack1984

Jan 29, 2017

refund not received

I have given an amount of 7800 INR before shifting to the Mahagun Moderne society and it has been decided by Mayank Wahie, IGL Manager, to either generate a refund or adjust in the bi monthly bills generated.
But the customer care representatives, are not aware or becoming ignorant of this issue, and replying that this amount can't be adjusted into the bills, it is a maintenance amount and not saying anything about how this amount will be adjusted/refunded, its a huge collective amount of all the Mahagun residents of our society and want from this forum to share with us a plan as how will this amount be adjusted/refunded in future.

Mohit
IGL BP#5000053999
Mahagun Moderne, Sector 78, Noida
jatinrawat10

Jan 27, 2017

not receiving bills

We are not receiving our GAS bills from past 2-3 months. I have called on your customer care number several times, but no concern has been taken yet. Please respond as soon as possible.

BP No - 4000027781
MOBILE No - 9868332447
minakshi123

Jan 20, 2017

Modification of meter

Dear Dir,

Pls note my B.P Number--4000123201 I was registered the complaint to meter modification many time last complaint # is 9900508088

We have call many times but not any one good response.

Minakshi
PADAM DHOUNDIYAL

Jan 14, 2017

Issues Related New Connection

I am extremely upset with your customer service, i registered for new connection on 20 April 2016 and mater installed 22 July 2016 and till now i haven't received any connection. If you didn't want to give the connection why you deducted money from bank. I live in C-14/8, Radio colony, Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009, all most of the peoples get the connection, i haven't received the connection yet. I also made the payment by Cheque No. 543197 dated 20-04-2016 drawn on State bank Of India, I have also not BPO NO.

Kindly do the needful and activate my connection as soon as possible.
Ravinder Jagpal

Dec 29, 2016

Pipeline change Request

Request to change pipeline
Request No: 9900494709
BP No. : 4000262748

i requested on customer care on 22nd Dec 2016 for shifting the direction of pipeline as my home is going under renovation .. regarding this i have been daily calling Mr. Rajat , but he is rude and not giving any attention to our request .. he dont even pick my number
Goel Raj

Dec 23, 2016

Bill not received from the installation of PNG gas line

Our BP no is 4000293872 I complained many time regarding bill but no use bcz IGL not take any interest to solve the consumer problem/complained.
I used igl connection from last 2 years but not received bill till now always your executive come n do misbehave for bill pending how we pay bill without bill.
Plz send bill timely month by month otherwise we r not responsible for pending bill.
savneetkaur

Dec 12, 2016

wrong amount

My gas bill amount increase after your employee change my metre.He chnage My metre with old metre without any information after changing my metre my bill amount increase.when my metre was not changed by your employee my bill amount Rs.500 or 700 not more then but now my bill come Rs.2000,Rs.3500.You can check my records also.
There is no Response from you i made a complaint before but nothing done.
Sanjeevgautam

Nov 7, 2016

Refund not received

Dear Sir/madam,
my connection disconnected on Nov'15 but till date no refund received. however every month my estimated Invoice also generated by IGL, so many time complaints lodge on customer care as well online customer portal.

BP No.:7000025266

some of complaints no. is as below :
# Vinay / Supervisor Akash dt 05.09.16 , complaint no. 9900385866
# Gaurav- Dt. 16.08.2016 complaint no.. 9900364035
# DATE 25.11.15-complaint no.9900089688.

Please expedite ...it's a mental torcher.

Sanjeev

Reliance Digital - RE: New LED TV closed down suddenly
    Dear Valued Customer, Our team tried contacting you,...
    Plethico Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - Refunds of Fix deposits no. 5139dt.
    Refunds of fix deposits no done inspire of many reminder...
    Star Plus - Ishqbaaz promo
    Star plus why we are not getting promos of ishqbaaz what...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - Unreasonanle denial of TDR
    Sir, I have booked ticket from lucknow to gwalior (PNR...
    DTC bus service - Bus pass stolen
    dtc bus pass Respectfully sir My self kuldeep bajpai i...
    NVSP - No BLO Appointed
    Hello, Application for Voter ID has been submitted...
    UIDAI - Complaint about correction
    I went for correction of my aadhar in a enrolment...
    Airtel payment bank - Rajubhai 36568
    Money debited twice but recharge unsuccessful both...
    bhim app - Contact 08910496355 bhim
    3600 failed transaction refund I tried to transfer Rs...