Indusind Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Indusind Bank

Jan 12, 2022

Credit card through happened fraud transaction regarding complaint not register by Hadapsar Gadital Local Police station

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please contact us on our help line numbers - 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Dec 30, 2021

on 14th Oct 2021 credit card fraud transaction happened and then inform IndusInd Bank Customer Care service executive within 1/2 an hour but the transaction was cleared by Bank. Then I registered a complaint on cyber online. then meet the local Hadapsar Pune Police station Inform them. 15th Oct 2021 meet to Cyber police Station Shivaji Nagar Pune they accepted my online complaint also taken a written complaint and give acknowledge same. I have taken the CPP (Card Protection Plan) plan they want an FIR copy for Further claim process but Hadapsar Gadital Police Station refuses my FIR taken. Please Suggest and Help in this regard.

Credit card through happened fraud transaction regarding complaint not register by Hadapsar Gadital  Local Police station

Saurabh Junghare

Nov 9, 2017

regarding fraud in Credi card selling

I want to inform to head branch of indusind bank there are various types of fraud with indusind bank customer by credit card selling dsc in puna city

Mar 16, 2012

Fraudulent promises

Please refer the below attached mail sent to teh head of indusind operations for the issue

This is in regard to the deceitful promises that have been made by your company in regard to opening a new savings bank account, along with Platinum debit card, please refer to the mail trail.
I am attaching the pdf which has been uploaded on our company payroll website stating some false claims that were terminated in October last year.
And after 15 days of long struggle ,I have finally succeeded in getting response from Mr Mohit( Indusind bank ,kalyani nagar pune branch) that no such offer exists and all my time has been a waste ,first of all please let me have an clarification on such fraudulent behavior and secondly I want all my papers and ids that I have submitted to your bank to get the debit card to be given back to me .Mr Shreyas (INDUSIND,PUNE-07798988944), was the one from whom we had taken the debit card after confirming the validity of all the offers, you will find the snapshot of the attached pdf in the below mail trail.
Failing to get a response on you on time I will prefer to register a complaint of fraud in consumer court as well.

My account number0307YD9938001