info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

Happy singh

Nov 1, 2017

Someones pan card number is showing in my cibil account

My dear sir/madam
Pls check my details
My original pan number is AQWPS0476N
Name -Arvinder Singh
S/O: Ranjit Singh
DOB:05-08-1975
Address- house number 50,st no 2 Happy colony saheed bhagat singh nagar dhandra road dugri ludhiana
M.9888025731

Mukesh dwedi

Sep 6, 2017

For cibil

Sir/madam
Am mukesh dwedi my pan card no is AJDPD8757F and date of birth 15/07/1980 sir last six month our cibil are not app date and not show my closd loan and credit card information my home loan are REQUIRED but cibil isu please app date my cibil

Mail id mukeshdubey146@gmail.com
Mukesh dwedi
ayran raj

Aug 30, 2017

incrrect cibil report

I am Santosh Kumar From Bhagwanpur Vaishali. This my cibil report. There ishome loan A/c No.-00000036702543647 which is showing is not releted to me. My PAN No.- DEXPK6818C,Aadhaar No.-############ and Voter ID No.RUF0659417. But This civil report actual this differnce website of claim above home loan is exist in my cibil report.
kindlly, cheak and remove friom my cibil report. Thanking you
Email :-skradhika468@gmail.com
Mob.No.-9406157534

Rajesh Kumar

Aug 1, 2017

wrong cibil report

Sir,my name is kuldeep singh s/o lt. sh. hari singh r/o of jammu.my pan card no. is AZCPS0724Q. my date of bitth is 04-10-1957.i have check my cibil report in which unknown name KARAN DEEP S/OJASVI and ten loans reflecting in my cibil report which i have not taken from any bank.so please correct my cibil report as soon as possible. Thanks . My contact no. is 9906088380
Roopalokesh

Jun 21, 2017

Some body loan is reflecting in my cibil

Sir i am MANJUNATH here i have applied for car loan in Toyota fin they have rejected my loan due to cibil matter .some body loan account is reflecting in my cibil .till now i have not borrowed any loan or been guarantor for any person .plz resolve this or send the details of the loan
Pan no BUHPM2611M
NAME. MANJUNATH
D O B. 29/11/1984
Email lokesh.purushotham@gmail.com
Ramji lal 8085

May 6, 2017

Add another person loan in my cibile

Dear Sir/Mem,
Plz check my cibil and resolve my bibil problems my problem is add another person loan in my cibil
My pan no - BANPC2807F
MY MAIL ID - ramjilal8085@gmail.com
icicibankcare

Apr 14, 2017

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Sir, (bijayakp71@gmail.com)

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
bijayakp71@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2017

Wrong charge by ICICI Bank Credit Card No.4375514269029004- regarding.

The Manager, CIBIL.

I Sri Bijaya Kumar Pradhan, working in Income Tax department as Inspector in Bhubaneswar. A credit card has been issued to me by the ICICI Bank, Bhubaneswar vide No.################. But the matter is that I had not applied for the ICICI Bank credit card rather I had applied for SBI Credit Card. I have never used the card issued by ICICI Bank at all. But the bank have charge me Rs.3180/- which is due by April, 2017. Till that date I am not aware about the CIBIL rating. whlie I visited to GIC HF where I have taken a loan for Housing, the manager told me about the decreasing of my CIBIL rating. After that I lodged a complaint before the ICICI Bank on 06.04.2017. Today on 13.04.2017 I received a message from the ICICI Bank reducing my dues to zero and also send a message to complaint before you for the matter of CIBIL rating. Now I request your honour kindly look into the matter as I planned to take another loan for a car.
Subhashch

Mar 16, 2017

WRONG CIBIL REPORT

MY HOME LOAN HAS BEEN REJECTED DUE TO WRONG FOLLOWING LOAN ACCOUNT SHOWING IN THE CIBIL REPORT.

AJMPB8022A-- PAN NO OF DEPAK BHATIA

Subhashch

Mar 16, 2017

WRONG CIBIL REPORT

DEAR SIR,

IN MY CIBIL REPORTS FOLLOWING LOANS ARE SHOWING, WHICH I HAVE NOT TAKEN AND DUE TO THIS MY HOME LOAN HAS BEEN REJECTED. PL RECTIFY OR OTHERWISE GIVE FULL DETAI;S OF LOAN AND FROM WHERE IT HAS BEEN TAKEN.

CONTROL NUMBER: 1,43,21,18,956

EMI: 1,96,500
REPAYMENT TENURE: 12
ganesan kandasamy

Mar 13, 2017

car loan pre closing mentioned suit filed

I have availed car loan from SBI ,COIMBATORE CITY BRANCH.a/c no.32336927924. loan amt Rs 475000/= for the period of 7 years on 17-5-2012.whereas I have pre closed on 29-5-2015.obtained no due certificate for the same. now in cibil it reflects as suit file account. kindly rectify and clear.

k.ganesan
CHARBHUJAMINRALS330@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2017

Another person's loans are reflected on my CIBIL report

nother person's loans are reflected on my CIBIL report
Control no - ############
I am BADARI LAL TELI s/o - RAM CHANDRA TELI. DOB is 11/10/1962 ,I am facing a problem on my CIBIL report.My pan number is AEAPT1495A .My email id is CHARBHUJAMINRALS330@gmail.com .I have never applied for any loans before..!
I have applied personal Loan from Bank. this would be the first time I will be availing any loan . however The bank told me that I was defaulter of another loan which is 3136500 Loan taken for business purpose from 03/2016 , . However I have never taken any loan from any Bank THIS AMOUNT .as it very urgent requirement for me and that is only reason ( Another person's loans are reflected on my CIBIL report ) that why I am not getting the Loan.

please send me complete details of loan with number and which bank are funding also and name of applicant

i see in cibil this loan in individual capacity showing so please do the needful

Badri Lal Teli

E-mail :CHARBHUJAMINRALS330@gmail.com
Kartick Mondal

Feb 25, 2017

Another person's loans are reflected on my CIBIL report
Control no - ############.
I am Kartick Mondal s/o Late- Nimai Mondal. DOB is 18th Aug-1986 ,I am facing a problem on my CIBIL report.My pan number is BKGPM6051E .My email id is kartick08.86mondal@gmail.com .I have never applied for any loans before..!
I have applied personal Loan from Bank. this would be the first time I will be availing any loan . however The bank told me that I was defaulter of another loan which is more than 100,000 Loan taken for business purpose from 2009 , But that time I am doing my Study for (M.A ) from Calcutta University . However I have never taken any loan from any Bank ever.as it very urgent requirement for me and that is only reason ( Another person's loans are reflected on my CIBIL report ) that why I am not getting the Loan.

Kartick Mondal
Mobile no: 7797013160
PAN:BKGPM6051E
E-mail :kartick08.86mondal@gmail.com
Amit11Tripathi

Feb 23, 2017

Dear Sir & Madam,

I have applied or online cibil score 27jan,2017 .An amount of Rs 550/- is deducted from my account but not received to my mail address which i have given.

Amit Tripathi PAN - AIYPT35818D

amit11tripathi@gmail.com

Amit Tripathi
anand.dhivare

Feb 14, 2017

Dear Sir & Madam,

I have applied or online cibil score .An amount of Rs 500/- is deducted from my account but not received to my mail address .which i have given.

Anand Madhukar Dhivare PAN - AFNPD6199P

anand.dhivare@gmail.com
andy_dhivare@yahoo.com

Anand Dhivare
goldy2780

Feb 2, 2017

want to know my loan deatail

there is loan on my name of 50000 opening date 25/4/16 & loan of rs 19837 opening date 29/3/16 i want to know emi &which bank realatedbto this loan my mobile no is 8968135005 controll no is ############
leningloan@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2017

get yours niw

Do you need business or personal loan?
We give out loan from 1000 to 900,000,000 to any individual and companies at 3% interest rate yearly. For more information, Contact Email: 3kredi@gmail.com
Bahaddur Gurav

Jan 7, 2017

Quotation for agency

ours is multi-state co-op credit society having 151 branches all over Karnataka and Maharashtra. having more than 1 Lakh loan customer base. so before advancing we wanted to check their credit worthiness through CIBIL. So in this regard want to discuss in detail and needs an quotation from your side. so kindly call me in this regard.

Bahaddur A G
D G M
Shri Beereshwar Co-OP Cr Sty Ltd., Examba

+919900559840
Bahaddur Gurav

Jan 7, 2017

regarding agency for credit confirmation

Bahaddur A G
D G M
Shri Beereshwar Co-OP Cr Sty Ltd., Examba

+919900559840
Apoline1964

Jan 3, 2017

write off in CIBIL

My name is Apoline D Souza, PAN Card No. ADHPD0522A, Control Reference No. 1332248526. Recently i approached to my bank for some personal loan. After submitting all documents Manager of bank told that in CIBIL there is a write off Rs. 10,760/- And pending principal of RS. 2158/- for loan of Rs.60,000/- which i took on 21/04/2016. But as per my knowledge i didn't took loan of Rs.60,000/- any time. And there was no pending amount as such. Please check this and remove my name from CIBIL .
A DSouza
Arvindv677

Jan 3, 2017

Bank Payment but not received my civil riport

Arvind Kumar verma
Pan no aigpv3913p
Email I'd arvindv677@gmail.com
Mo.9910183139
I have pay 550rs but not riceved any conformaisun
dharmendra singh ranawat

Dec 21, 2016

wrong detail given by bank( indusland bank)

control no.############ and it's loan account no. is DDA00389L .
it's name and PAN card no, address given wrong by mistake or other reason i don't know, dear sir total detail match my id and pan card no. so please removed it and to be asked by bank for this report that why you given wrong deails. please help me. becaouse this loan not my loan and i have no account in idusland bank. please clear this matter. i hop u help me better.

Dharmendra singh s/o bhanwar singh
contact no.8003904253
Address:-c/o bela agrawal ward no.13 near icici bank fateh nagar udaipur rajasthan PIN-313205
PAN CARD NO.-CNJPS4212C
mail ID;- dharmendra_singh5225@yahoo.com
and your report not open becouse it is taken password . i have no password
Anil 5981 Aggarwal1964

Dec 16, 2016

WORNG ENTRY MY CIBIL

My cibil Report detail wrong
dear sir
Our Control No.1338382532 and loan a/c no LPFDB00031891232, MY DATE OF BIRTH 05/06/1964,
My pan no. AHCPA1861G, Name Anil Kumar Aggarwal.
My Email;- Anil5981a@gmail.com

Wrong ENTRY IN MY Cibil
1. Personal information mai passport no. E0395700 worng hai mera nhi hai mere pass passport hi nhi hai.
2. Email id no. 1, 2,3 meri nhi hai & no.1 mobile no.mera nhi hai.
3. Property loan 45,00,000/- yas bank a/c no. MOR############, MERA NHI HAI.
4. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 0005593000600074688, CR. LIMIT 2,94,237/-HDFC BANK MERA NHI HAI MAINE AAJ TAK CREDIT CARD HI NHI DEKHA HAI.
5. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. ################, CR. LIMIT 1,63,619/- ICICI BANK YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
6. COMMERCIAL VEHICLE LOAN A/C NO. 27101687, HDFC BANK RS. 6,25,000/-YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
7. AMEX CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 37693310464, CURRENT BAL. RS. 5992/- YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
8. AMEX CREDIT CARD A/C NO. 37443197932, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
9. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. ################, RS. 1,37,000/- HSBC BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
10. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. ################, RS. 1,60,000/- CITY BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
11. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. ################, RS. 1,60,000/- CITY BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
12. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. ################, RS. 1,60,000/- CITY BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
13. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. ################, RS. 1,60,000/- CITY BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,
14. CREDIT CARD A/C NO. ################, RS. 1,00,000/- CITY BANK, YE BHI MERA NHI HAI,

its detail so please remove my details from this account in cibil ,i face this problem from july-2016 so please removed this account detail and correct it.as soon as possible.

Anil Kumar Aggarwal
Pan no. AHCPA1861G
ECN NO. 1338382532
D.O.B. 05/06/1964
dharmendra singh ranawat

Dec 11, 2016

loan account holder detail wrong

dear sir
control no.############ and loan a/c no DDA00389 its detail (account holder name same but address and PAN no.wrong) match with me . beacuase i have no loan from indusland bank. so please remove my details from this account in cibil ,i face this problem from july-2016 so please removed this account detail and correct it.as soon as possible.

Reagards
dharmendra singh s/o bhanwar singh c/o bela agrawal ward no.-13 near icic bank fatehnagar dist udaipr raj.313205.
parmanent add;- vill dabri kalan po kamolar teh sangod dist kota raj.
e mail id:- dharmendra_singh5225@yahoo.com
PAN no.CNJPS4212C

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...