info---cibil.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about info---cibil.com

Manju1703

Jun 24, 2015

PAN NUMBER TO BE DELETE

This is to your kind information, i came to know that there is a cibil updation in my name as 2 PAN Numbers.

One of my PAN missed on 30th May 2010, in an road accident. Where my son got died. That time i misplaced the PAN card.

After that i applied for new PAN Card, which i am currently using (CGIPM5386F).

Thus i am using only one PAN Card, Please kindly delete my old PAN card details.As early as Possible.

In cibil status its showing default, as i could not process for any Loans.

Henceforth i kindly request you to do the Needful.

Manju
9841651956
A GANESAMOORTHY

Jun 24, 2015

wrong cibil cir report

Dear sir, I am A.GANESAMOORTHY MY MOBILE NUMBER IS; 9944145400 MY PAN NUMBER IS AQVPG8115F DATE OF BIRTH:24.03.1979. Recently I Applied for LIC HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED [LICHFL] but the LICHFL showing in my CIBIL is as Rs 1,90,000 AUTO LOAN [personal] in 02.02.2012 in my CIBIL Report. BUT I Have NOT Taken any AUTO LOAN in 02.02.2012 .AND 06.07.2011 COMMERCIAL VEHICLE LOAN Days past DUE in my CIBIL Report. But I have CORRECT DUE DATE payment. Also Kindly Verify and Remove the WRONG Information in my" CIBIL CONSUMER CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT ". And HELP ME get loan from Bank . Thank you .
CIBIL

RE : CIBIL NOT UPDATED

CIBIL cannot make any change directly to your Credit Report but we can help you raise the dispute with the credit institution. Only the change authorized and provided by them can be updated in your credit report. To report discrepancies in your credit report, fill the requisite information at CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution webpage: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

CIBIL Consumer Services
CIBIL

Jun 18, 2015

RE : cibil report - rectification - reg.

CIBIL Consumer Services
godson arockiaraj

Jun 18, 2015

cibil report - rectification - reg.

My Pan No.AJYPA85218 was erroneously entered in Mr.A.Arockiasamy, Pan. no.AVPPA3167J (42,A-Brindhavan Nagar A

Colony, KTC Nagar North, Maharajanagar post, Tirunelveli 11), housing loan account no.30926074434 and 32308559429.

The State Bank of India (Br,code.10482), St.Xavier's College, Palayamkottai has rectified the error. So kindly rectify the

same in the CIBIL also.

PRABHO

Jun 13, 2015

CIBIL NOT UPDATED

DEAR SIR

I HAVE PAID ICICI BANK CARD PAYMENTS IN FULL AND GOT THE BILL WITH RS. 0.29 CR.. HOWEVER THE SAME IS STILL REFLECTING IN THE CIBIL REPORT. REQUEST TO KINDLY UP DATE THE SAME.

A S PRABHO

AETPA1243C
satish pawar

Jun 12, 2015

regarding loan

Subject: Regarding Bank Loan .
This is for your kind information that I have applied for car loan through main branch SBI Bahuplaza, Jammu. Maximum of the formalities about loan have been completed. On visiting to main branch jammu, I was told that rupees 1,13,900 is pending against my name as agriculture loan since 2009 in CIBIL where as the fact is that during the year 2009 I was serving in Uttrakhand (LANSDOWN) and have not taken any agriculture loan. It is not understood that how such type of huge loan amount is shown against my name and even since 2009 till date I was not informed by any bank about it.
Sir, as you are aware that for agriculture loan, we have to produce our land papers which is on our name and for your kind information I don’t have any land on my name.
Presently I am operating my bank account in SBI Akhnoor(Jammu) having Account no. 31752270040. During the year 2009 I was also operating my account in SBI LANSDOWN(Uttrakhand) and my account no was 30180881362.
In view of above may I request your kind honour to look into the matter sympathetically and do the needful as early as possible.
I shall be grateful to you for this act of kindness

DATE: _______________ Yours Sincerely
Bishan Singh Pawar
Present Acc. No 31752270040(SBI AKHNOOR, JAMMU)
Previous Acc. No 30180881362 SBI LANSDOWN(Uttrakhand)
Rajendran.B

Jun 8, 2015

Credit history

Respected

This is B Rajendran from chennai i had default(TWO WHEELER LOAN ,LOAN NUMBER TNCHADTWO1174 THE FINANCIER NAME IS HINDUJA LEYLAND FINANCE) in the year 2013, Due to my abroad visit i was unable to pay my monthly EMI but couple of month i cleared all the default but still CIBIL SCORE IS LOW, i am not eligible for applying loan, I would like to know my credit history
santoshmavinkurve

Jun 8, 2015

After clearing all the dues, my cibil score still says i am not eligible for loan.

I am santosh from bangalore, i had opted for credit cards in 2001 and i had used it for house hold things, and in 2004 i lost my job and i couldnt pay the credit amount on time, in 2006 i cleared all my credit card and hand overed the cards to the respected bank. Now its been 10years, i wanted to apply loan for a vehical there i came to know that i am not eligible for any kind of loan. I kindly request you to clear my score/rating, as i have been maintained the bank transaction very neatly till the date.

Bank Details

manjula.k

May 19, 2015

cibil score

Dear Sir/Madam

I Have not used my cheques for any use but my cibil score is showing so that i couldn't apply any loans,please rectify the same.

PAN NO-CEHPK8603Q

Manjula
venkateshbabu

May 14, 2015

I HAVE NOT AVILED ANY CREDIT CARD LOAN

DEAR SIR REG TO ABOVE COMPLIANT I WISH TO STATE I HAVE NOT AVAILED ANY CREDIT CARD LOAN FROM PAST 10 YEARS MY CONSUMER ID NO ; HF63051023 & I GOT MY PAN CARD ON 17/3/2011 BUT IN MY CIBIL REPORT SAYS I HAVE TAKEN LOAN IN THE YEAR 18/01/2002RECENT OLDEST IS 13/02/2001 SO PL LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AS URGENT AS I WANT AVIL HOUSING LOAN MY NAME IS K.VENKATESH BABU S/O ANANDAIAH SHETTY NO 320, 4TH BLOCK 9TH MAIN ROAD , 52ND CROSS RAJAJINAGAR BANGALORE 560 010 PAN NO AMPPV6358K DATE OF ISSUE 0N 17/03/2011 BY IT DEPARTMENT PL KINDLY OBLIGE AND DO THE NEEDFULL
anttu raj

May 5, 2015

One Business loan & One Auto loan show in my cibil account.

Hello Sir,
This is Dilip kumar currently i have no any loan, Apart from this I am not paying any loan but in my CIBIL report showing one business loan amount:- Rs. 454778/= dt:- 28.02.2014
& one auto loan Rs. 449229 dated 13.03.2014 (jointly). both loan related to dilip kumar (address:- bihta, Patna, Mobile No:- 9973334744) but my name dilip kumar (address:- navanagar bazar, bidupur bazar, hajipur, vaishali, 844503, mobile no:- 9973631879,9386366707) how could it be with out taking any loan in the moth of Feb & March 2014.My Home Loan in process but Bank say you have also two loans. for this problem i could not able to take home loan. . So,I request you to correct it as soon as possible.
My PAN No: ASGPK6220N. & Control No:-817952026
MofidulIslam

Apr 30, 2015

Request to get my cibil record rectified Pan No. AIAPS 6439 B

My nDear sir/mam, My name isInte khab alamn s/o Abu Taher my date of birth is 01/1/1986, my pan number isAIGPA1502K ,my control number is 820179582 my email id is intalam86@yahoo.com, my mobile number is 9435741504& my adress is AminPatty Rail Gate Nagaon(Assam). Sir here i am facing of auto loan reflecting in my cibil report .so now i cant able to apply further loan .please clarify this as soon as possible
MANJUJ

Apr 29, 2015

One More Personal loan reflected in my CIBIL report which i have not taken

Hello Sir,
This is Manju Jyothi currently i have one personal loan worth 500000 lac rs from citibank and one Home loan 21lac 50000 thousands from Canfin homes, Apart from this I am not paying for any other loan but in my CIBIL report showing one more personal loan worth 500000 lac from May 2014 how could it be with out taking any loan in the moth of May 2014.Because of this i could not able to take any loan further.I request you to correct it ASAP.
My PAN No: AJAPJ6889R
ktaraknath@rediffmail.com

Apr 27, 2015

Overdues

This refers to Control No.815085637 wherein few overdues are reflecting.Pl clafify.
sowantharajan

Apr 19, 2015

Wrongly updated My single into 3 times

I had taken only the EDUCATION Loan. But I checked the CIBIL score that displaying the same loan amount three times as a EDUCATION Loan and 2 BUSINESS Loan at same date. Kindly consider it. Thanks for the understanding.

Note:

EDUCATION LOAN ==> 188503290800011

EDUCATION LOAN ==> 188503290800011

BUSINESS LOAN ==> 1885200813900011
DATE OPENED/DISBURSED ==> 12-08-2008

I didn't take the last Business loan(1885200813900011). Others two loan as single loan bt differnt type with same loan number.

K.Sowantharajan
Account No: IOBA0001885366
EDU loan No:188503290800011
Jayanthikumar Bannimukkodlu

Apr 15, 2015

credit card is showing overdue

I have 3 credit cards (one of HSBC, one of SBI and another of Vijaya Bank) which are being paid regularly,but there is one more card showing overdue according to CIBIL, I dont know which card this is.

Kindly guide me as to how to know which card this is..
prabodharay

Apr 14, 2015

Unable to buy cibil score as pin code dispaly as wrong

I was applying to buy online my cibil score but while filling the form pin code which one given by me is displayed as wrong.Please let me know how i will buy my cibil score.

As pin code displayed as wrong for bhubaneswar (any pin code).

Prabodha Ray
prabodha.ray@gmail.com
K.Indhumathi

Apr 9, 2015

one educational loan reflected twice in cibil report

Sir/Madam,

I K.Indhumathi had finished my B.E(ECE) by getting educational loan of nearly 2 lakhs in Indian Overseas Bank.My PAN NO:AEDPI8373M. When i tried to get my personal loan loan in HDFC Bank,my loan amount is reduced because my cibil report is showing "two educational loan".I completed only U.G.I request u to clear this wrong cibil report immediately.Please let me know the status as soon as possible.My date of birth:21/10/1992 and mail id:indhu.ece77@gmail.com

with regards,
K.Indhumathi
sahilshah1992

Apr 9, 2015

want to know the bank which is showing credit card overdue

My cibil score is affected because of the overdue amt of credit card payment .Since i had 2 credit cards (one of HDFC and other of Standard chartered) which are already being closed by the bank way back as per my instructions.Now i don't know how its showing overdue and the overdue amt is of which bank.
Kindly guide me the way through which i can come to know the overdue amt is of which credit card and it belongs to which bank.
sandeepvedant

Apr 7, 2015

modify the cibil score

sir maine hdfc bank se 2 wheeler loan liya tha jiska 2012 me sellledment hua tha lekin muje presonal loan me cibil issue show ho raha tha to maine bank ka total amount 14616 rs 9 feb 2015 ko cash pay kiya he but abhiyak mera cibil score modify nahi hua he isliye muje car loan k liye problem aa raha he so please solve my problem and modify my cibil score-
gcs232

Mar 27, 2015

One loan showing two times

I Ashok Ananda Shetty, My PAN NO.is AOGPS7379E,residing at C/305, Kanakia Country Park, opp. TaTa Steels, Datta Pada, Borivali (E), Mumbai-400066, Control No. 788842618, There is a Loan of Rs.23,75000/- In Indian Overseas Bank, Open date Is 18/11/2011 Showing Twice in the cibil report of same kindly rectify.
PRAVIN M. GAJERALWAR

Mar 17, 2015

PL rejected because wrong cibil record

Request to get my cibil record rectified Pan No. AACPG2981Q
Sir/Madam I had outstanding amount of Rs 54,348/= against Stanadrd Chartered bank Credit card, whereas it has already been settled for amt Rs 33,000/= only on 18/01/2010, I took a personal loan of Rs. 4,00,000/ (Rs. Four lacs only) from Kotak Mahindra bank, outstanding amount which has settled for total balance amount Rs. 2,30,000/= only and fully paid in installments in year 2010,similarly from,also from Citibank all debts has been already settled and cleared, similarity loan from Barklays bank has also settled in year 2010. although all my loan a/c was settled and repaid the entire amount as well as written off the same.I have closed my all credit cards, My cibil record still shows the low score .Kindly rectify my cibil record and oblige.

Thanking You.

Your' Sincerely

Pravin M. Gajeralwar
69/2948, Ratna deep CHSoc. ltd Gandhi nagar
Bandra(east) Mumbai 400 051.
Mob.9869415918.

Thanking You.

Your' Sincerely

Pravin M. Gajeralwar
69/2948, Ratna deep CHSoc. ltd Gandhi nagar
Bandra(east) Mumbai 400 051.
Mob.9869415918.
Email: gajeralwartpm@gmail.com
vanithareddy

Mar 16, 2015

CIBIL Clearence

Dear Sir(or)Madam

Debt Doctor is India’s first and only Retail Debt Management Company, with
NOC from RBI and ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Debt Management and Debt
Counseling. We are 5 years old with more than 20,000 Account Acquisitions.

Further to our conversation, find attached PIF (Personal Information
Form), please fill this form and send it back to us along with a copy of
your Pan card/ address proof to initiate process.

Any of the following:

Id proof: Pan card

Address proof: Passport/bank statement/ Passbook/ telephone bill/Mobile
bill/ electricity bill/ Voter’s id.

As mentioned, there is an Enrollment process to Debt Doctor as it would
require documentation to be completed by you, this would enable Debt
doctor to communicate with the Banks & Credit Bureau initially and further
to arrive at a resolution for your issue.

We can do following for you:

1.We will purchase a detailed CIBIL report (CIR) on your behalf.
2.We will be analyze your Credit History & Credit Score.
3.A detailed plan will be drafted to resolve any discrepancies first i.e.,
(you might have paid all the dues to the financial institutions and
information in CIBIL is wrongly updated. We will fix the errors on your
credit report)
Then we will check about the defaults / overdue amount to be paid by you
to the financial institutions.
4.We will first check with you (since when you have defaulted or not paid
the amount to the financial institutions)
Then we will check with the bank about the closure amount.
After paying the closure amount to the creditors.
5.We will get you the closure letter/ No due certificate letter from the
bank.
6.We take the complete responsibility of the documentation for closure.
7.We also ensure the CIBIL update is done by the bank. And whichever
information’s are not updated in the report we will get it updated in the
report.
For the score to improve there must be running loan or credit card so we
will get you a pre paid card for the score improvement and monitor for the
score.
8.After updating all the records in CIBIL, your CIBIL will be cleared &
then loans should not get declined.
Once you enroll with us we will provide you a registration number valid
for lifetime.

As per our conversation over the phone regarding the issues related to
your cibil report,
We at debt doctor do” CIBIL MASKING”, clearing the old credit histories by
paying past dues to your various outstanding loans. Here first need to
talk to your bank, pay the old dues. Get NOC & No dues from the bank & ask
there for update your record into CIBIL & at the same time, and need to
contact CIBIL to correct the status for past mistakes. CIBIL will check
with the lenders & after getting the confirmation, they will remove the
settled or written off status from your report & then will update your
credit score also.

After you register with us, our Service team will get in touch with the
banks/ financial institutions related to your credit report, and initiate
this cibil masking procedure and negotiate and close the status, post
which our cibil team will work with you towards improving your track
record and ways to rebuild your credit score.

We can help you clearing these issues with our services and improve your
credit report and make you credit worthy.

Thanks & Regard
Vanitha.s

Debt Doctor Management Services Private Ltd.
ISO 9001;2008 Certified Company