infosys

Consumer complaints and reviews about infosys

Hii team
My mail id [email protected] I have applied for Infosys off campus drive examination may for SE role.And I have not received any mail regarding shortlisting for the exam .it's very unfortunate for me that it happened with me in earlier drive of April month
Even I am full filling the eligibility criteria of the 60% in academics
I have mailed several times to [email protected] but they didn't respond once
So I requested to you take necessary action and provide exam link

Hii team
My mail id [email protected] .I have applied for Infosys off campus drive examination may for SE Role.And I have not received any mail regarding shortlisting for exams, it's very unfortunate that it happens with me in earlier drive of April month
Even I am full filling the eligibility criteria of 60% in academics
And I mailed several times to [email protected] but they didn't respond once
So I requested to you take necessary action and provide exam link

Hii team
My mail id [email protected] .I have applied for Infosys off campus drive examination may for SE Role .I have not received any mail regarding shortlisting,it's very unfortunate for me that it happened with me in earlier drive of April month.
Even I am full filling eligibility criteria of 60% criteria but didn't recieved any mail.
I have mailed several time to [email protected] but they didn't respond even once.
So I requested to you take necessary action and provide exam link as soon as possible.
Thanks & regards
Rajesh Kumar shakya
Lakshmi_Priya

Oct 29, 2021

Offer letter

I am Lakshmi Priya i am selected for Infosys role of operation executive in on campus drive got selection mail from may 6. After that I don't receive any mail from Infosys.

My mail id : [email protected]
K.saikumar

Oct 23, 2021

My offer letter

good evening sir,
i am k.saikumar,roll no 184g5a0218,srinivasa ramanujan institute of technology ananthapur.sir i am selected in infosys for the role of system engineer,i sended my semister wise marks certificates on july 23 and I passed all semsiters but upto now there is no information or no reply about my joining.
And I sended mails to your company persons to mail id:[email protected] but there is no response upto now.
can you send any information about my job or offer letter and my mail id: [email protected]
Tannu Jha

Aug 19, 2021

Interview email not received yet.

Sir, i have given my exam in the month of june'2021 and i got my exam clearing mail within 3 days.. But after that i have not received interview mail.. It's been 2 months approx.. I have not received any mail regarding my interview... I haveeven mailed to the infosys offices.

Jul 15, 2021

Recruitment process

have cleared my interview for a system engineer position in January 2021 on-campus. After that, I was also asked for graduation Marksheets and then got mail that I have cleared all the Infosys selection process. After that, I also got the laptop survey mail. So I have declined other companies' offer letters because I wanted to join Infosys and also because I got the mail that I have cleared all the Infosys selection process. But now when I didn't receive an offer letter then I asked by mail and then I got the mail that I am not meeting the eligibility criteria if this was the case I should have informed earlier but I was not communicated the same after checking the Mark sheet and documentation at that time I got the mail that I am fulfilling all the academic requirements. Even until I myself didn't communicate with Infosys I was getting mail like a feedback survey form and laptop survey form and I didn't even communicate a single time that I am not meeting the eligibility criteria in the last 6-7 months after getting placed. Because of this, I have declined TCS and Hexaware offer letters and also didn't participate in various on-campus and off-campus opportunities which includes Infosys off-campus recruitment 2021 also. It will affect my career very badly and I will lose a whole year and no candidate deserves this.

These are my academic background details
10th class - 96%( required percentage is 60%)
12th class - 89%(required percentage is 60%)
B.tech - 6.08 CGPA (*till 6th sem during recruitment )
6.45 CGPA (*till 7th sem)
6.34 CGPA (after completing graduation)
(I have attached all the photos of Marksheets)

I have all the mail and documents for the proof and I had included them in mail but they are not even listening as our career and time is nothing for the recruitment team which is ethically wrond I hope I will get some response from here.

Jul 15, 2021

Placement

have cleared my interview for a system engineer position in January 2021 on-campus. After that, I was also asked for graduation Marksheets and then got mail that I have cleared all the Infosys selection process(I have attached the screenshot of the following mail-in document-1). After that, I also got the laptop survey mail(document-2). So I have declined other companies' offer letters because I wanted to join Infosys and also because I got the mail that I have cleared all the Infosys selection process. But now when I didn't receive an offer letter then I asked by mail and then I got the mail that I am not meeting the eligibility criteria if this was the case I should have informed earlier but I was not communicated the same after checking the Mark sheet and documentation at that time I got the mail that I am fulfilling all the academic requirements. Even until I myself didn't communicate with Infosys I was getting mail like a feedback survey form and laptop survey form and I didn't even communicate a single time that I am not meeting the eligibility criteria in the last 6-7 months after getting placed. Because of this, I have declined TCS and Hexaware offer letters and also didn't participate in various on-campus and off-campus opportunities which includes Infosys off-campus recruitment 2021 also. It will affect my career very badly and I will lose a whole year and no candidate deserves this.

Required CGPA was 6(simple average of all the semester) as it was clearly mentioned in the mail that I received at the time of recruitment. I have also included the screenshot of it in document-3.

These are my academic background details
10th class - 96%( required percentage is 60%)
12th class - 89%(required percentage is 60%)
B.tech - 6.08 CGPA (*till 6th sem during recruitment )
6.45 CGPA (*till 7th sem)
6.34 CGPA (after completing graduation)
(I have attached all the photos of Marksheets)
Akanksha06

Feb 19, 2020

Never get response from Infosys inspite of meeting all eligibility criteria

I have applied n number of times still i won't get any response from your side inspite of meeting all eligibility criteria... please look into the matter and do needful.
Sathya gnanavel

Feb 10, 2020

Exams and payments

Hi i joined infosys on 23rd sept 2019. And i cant cleared my test. Nearly 70 of them got failed because there is no project for networking stream. But they alloted nearly 160 students in that stream. They wanted to reduce the strength by giving less marks.
This is actually happend to most of us. If they dont want more people in that stream means why come this happened to 70 trainees.

Then another major issue is they gave me the salary for the month of january from jan 1 to jan 14. They are very much cleaverer as they calculated for my number of working day ie 14days. But for hostel they calculated for the whole month. How come this happen? Worst experience infsosys gave me.
Akash Gavali333

Jan 1, 2020

Complain about your Pune recruitment office

I got selected for Infosys BPM Ltd Pune(near RTO office) for process executive on 31st December2019. I done my documents verification also but they put me on hold for some reason and they didn't tell me about that what was the reason. they just said wait for few days we will contact you . But my friends are also selected for the same process they got offer letter and joining letter from then company. What should I do please suggest me . if i got selected then why they are not giving me offer letter.
hope i can get your response quick and positive.
contact me(mail): [email protected]
Reddy1217

Dec 21, 2019

Fake Experience

Dear sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that a person by name Vinod Babu Duddhukuru, has joined Infosys on oct 2018 in Chennai as Senior Associate Consultant in Java.
In Team of Sivasubramanian Radhakrishnan and Raj Elango

But he doesn’t have experience in IT. He worked in GMR Infra Airport Chennai,
Later, 1 year he passed time without job.Fake experience document from spiro http://www.spiroprojects.com/ with help of he sister working as HR Executive Duddhukuru Lakshmi Prasanna he got job with in Channai base software company-Chennai in java side. After 12 months he left that job because of heavy work.

Then, he joined in Infosys by will fake experience documents and 1 year Experience from chennai based software company .
Infosys had good name. Please don’t encourage this kind of people.

The reason am telling you is he said he can cheat Infosys n cheating now.

Please re verify his documents. All are fake documents.

His mobile no's : 8897365288

Nikita Prakash 4125

Oct 2, 2019

Problems in Joining

I have been going to Infosys bpo office near RTO for last 3 weeks but till now the interviewer is not able to mail the IS Sheet to the bpo company and for that I'm unable to complete my Documentation since last 3 weeks. I have been just going there sitting for a while and then returning back without any offer letter. They just say that the person is on leave or the person is not in the office so come next day. And I'm still waiting for my documentation to complete.
Roxkey

Sep 13, 2019

Termination

I have working with Infosys since 2 Oct 2005 with Vendor Supreme facility management . I have terminated without prior notice. First they tell me that my id card Is disable then tell me no budget for new recruitment. And now they tell me that you have terminated I was on leave due to health issue I have already submitted medical certificate in Supreme HR after all doing all process they have terminated. I have two time best best Employe awarded

May 1, 2019

Worst Recruiters

They hired me as TL and after document submission and all they were not releasing the offer.

Finally they told- opening has been closed and you are rejected, we did not committed you for offer letter and all bullshits.

If opening closed they why interviews were conducted and docs taken.

Also worst HR persons in Infy. They do not help and respond. Very rude.
Abinx

Feb 1, 2019

INFOSYS- Unprofessional Recruitment&HR

Unfortunately, today I had to cancel my employment process for the position I was already selected because of Infosys's unprofessional and unrespectful Recruitment and HR members who offered me this position but could not manage the process professionally. They wasted my whole month for nothing and I couldn't stand it more.

After their first contact with me for the position offer, although I reminded and agreed with the recruiters R.H. and H.S. from England office many times, they did not provide (or forgot, or did not care..) and share any position details with me until 16.00 o’clock on 31st January (which is the date just 1 day before I was agreed to start working..). What’s more, even they shared them with me very late, most work conditions were written wrong and missing than we agreed on the contract either. Then I told them I need few days to discuss about contract conditions they sent me but they did not want to deal with that at all just told me to contact another person from Eindhoven to discuss about all. They kept sending me another person all the time and at the end they pushed me to accept contract conditions which is very unprofessional and unacceptable!

Can you imagine, I was selected this position by only for max 15 minutes phone interview with them and without any face to face interview.. They did not even organized any interview via skype which all companies use very often. That means they really don’t want to deal with their duties how it should be or they really don’t care any employment process at all...But they really wasted my whole month and those 3 persons are very unprofessional! I am just sorry for my time I spent for hem, otherwise I really don’t mind about this position cause I just accepted this position because of the company vision of Infosys but it was completely dissappointed and terrible experience for me. Hope no one has the same in the future.
Abinx

Feb 1, 2019

Unprofessional HR&Recruitment-Infosys

Can you imagine, I was selected this position by only for max 15 minutes phone interview with them and without any face to face interview.. They did not even organized any interview via skype which all companies use very often. That means they really don’t want to deal with their duties how it should be or they really don’t care any employment process at all...But they really wasted my whole month and those 3 persons are very unprofessional! I am just sorry for my time I spend for hem, otherwise I really don’t mind about this position cause I just accepted this position because of the company vision of Infosys but it was completely dissappointed and terrible experience for me. Hope no one has the same in the future.
Baasha044

Jan 25, 2019

Fraud employee in infosys

Your company employee (Lakkala Jyoti) has taken all the money from Sri Lakshmi Durga PG and is missing. She is fraud employee who doesn't care for others.
Useremployee

Jan 22, 2019

Fake experience

I have found one fraud employee is our bangalore location..........she is cheating our company.....
Her experience certificate is totally fake!! On that fake certificate she get job......So,plzz enquiry and take action on her.please find details as below
Name : prasanna Thalapaneni
Selected for devops in the month of December
moorthi12345678

Nov 23, 2018

fraud Candidate

His experience certificate is totally fake!! On that fake certificate she get job......So,plzz enquiry and take action on him.please find details as below
empid:1021194
project:ADMOSSTP
vaibhav madje

Oct 11, 2018

complaint about your recruitment office

I got selected for Infosys BPM Ltd Pune for Cisco process before 2 months ago . but they put me on hold for some reason and they didn't tell me about that what was the reason. they just said wait for few days we will contact you . but it take almost 2 months and they didn't contact me.and friends are also selected for the same process they got offer letter and joining letter from then company. after that I personally meet them in their recruitment center which is in pune but their response is negative.
what should I do please suggest me . if i got selected then why they are not giving me offer letter.
hope i can get your response quick and positive.
contact me;- vaibhav v. madje
mail;- [email protected]
infycom

Sep 23, 2018

Recrutment Process Worest

Dear All,
Recently, I have a faced interview in Interview in Gachibowli campus in Hyderabad. I have 3.8 Years experience in IT Industry. I have developed both Mobile & J2EE Applications with Java. But, Interviewer didn't ask any questions. He wrote 3 questions on paper. I Wrote attempt 2 answers out of 3. At least he didn't asked my project details or skills. simple he rejected me. I am confident about my answers what I am wrote. but, He didn't ask any thing. This is the second time. Infosys interview process Totally wrong. Interviewer didn't consider my experience and my technologies. out of 3 questions I attempt 2 questions I will give 70% marks. at least he didn't considered my profile. I have confident about full of java frame works. My point of view is, Interviewer didn't have Interviewer skills he just like treated as fresher. Please remember Interviewer's , all the peoples are not so, Talented and not so intelligent even you also. So, Please consider profiles if they are reached 60% of your expectations. Try to interview in all the ways then Take a decision. Every people have a knowledge. I feel so sad. very hungry.
Deepak Rath

Sep 3, 2018

Cheater working at infosys

Recruitment of a bad career candidate through back door . Name of of the person is Mr. Sritam Das.
Place of posting Bhubaneswar.
Very disheartening.
Savan Dagare

Jun 25, 2018

Very Bad Interview Management and Bad HR

This incident happened at 23/6/2018 (Electronic city). There was opening for Dot Net and time was scheduled at 12.30 pm. many People came after traveling 2 hrs to reach EC but after reaching almost 12 pm we came to know no one was there to guide the candidate also people was there from Infosys they did not know anything. We were hungry from 11 am to 6 pm(very inhumanity), If we asked can we go for lunch they told us you will get a call within 10 min. I hurt many good things about Infosys but my experience is very Bad and management was very pathetic and frustrating.
Msk467

Jun 18, 2018

Rude HR

Hi Infosys,

Recently my friend got selected in Infosys. Some other students were selected along with my friend.
After they got offer letter through mail, some students tried to contact the HR.
But then his real attitude came into light. HR is so rude on all the selected candidates. He started scolding some students, cut the calls in middle, and many abusing words he is using.

His name is Venkatesh,his contact no: 8884416030. Kindly take a severe action against him.Or else he is definitely going to spoil the fame of Infosys.