Infra (Indian National Fund and Refund Authority)

Consumer complaints and reviews about Infra (Indian National Fund and Refund Authority)

RAMESH JAYAGOPAL

Feb 23, 2021

FINANCIAL FRAUD FROM EPF PENSIONERS

I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM MOBILE NUMBER.9891566314.( MY PHONE NUMBER IS 9444040770)

The girl said "My family group insurance deposit amount of Rs 2,75,290/ is lying with them".

She asks my date of birth and retirement date. After that she transfers my call to accounts dept.The accountant advised me that the above amount will be transferred to me by RTGS to my sbi a/c SBI and for that I have pay a fees of Rs 7,180/ out of which Rs 7000/ is refundable. and advised me to transfer the money to a particular account. I asked him to message the details of ac number.
He messaged me from his mobile number 9891566314 and the message is reproduced below
"Beneficiary name - INFRA Account
Number 1058100003830
ifsc code BARBOALIDEL
BANK NAME BOB
AMOUNT 6,180.

I TOLD HIM I AM UNABLE TO DO IT NOW BUT WILL ASK MY WIFE TO DO IT ANFD HE TOOK THE MOBILE NUMBER OF MY WIFE TOO.

Request all concerned to initiate appropriate action on this gang.
C M Datta

Feb 9, 2019

Fraud call - Refund of Family group Insurance from CGI

Contact person = Priya Singh
Mobile no. = 9540293395
Location = Delhi

The above person called me today (09/02/2019) from above mob no.

The girl said "My family group insurance deposit amount of Rs 320550 is lying with them".

The lady accountant asked me to deposit Rs 7500 through online. Then I understood, it is fraud.
pranab nag

Jan 18, 2019

Fraud call - Refund of Family group Insurance from CGI

Contact person = Priya Singh
Mobile no. = 8573062275
Location = Delhi

The above person called me today (18/01/2019) in above mob no.

The girl said "My family group insurance deposit amount of Rs 2,80,520 is lying with them".

The lady accountant asked me to deposit Rs 5110 through online. Then I understood, it is fraud.

I asked their office no. she said "Office no.32, 4th floor, Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Vasant Bihar, New Delhi - 46"
DUTTA K C

Oct 26, 2018

Refund from Central PF fund

One Vivek Saxena mobile # 8181831512 called me today at 2-30 PM to inform me that I am eligible for a refund from my past PF account of file No. ALT100506.CGI for an amount of Rs. 3,26,590/- for which I have to make a refundable deposit of Rs.5230/- to account
# 10025342862 of IDFB Bank of Naman Chamber branch, Noida having IFSC code IDFB0040101.
After browsing the net in Indian National Fund and Refund Authority site I found many people have been cheated by this man calling from different mobile numbers and asking to deposit money to various other bank account numbers.
Request to put this man behind the ba.

K C Dutta (M) 9322208316
DUTTA K C

Oct 26, 2018

Refund from Central PF fund

One Vivek Saxena mobile # 8181831512 called to inform me that I am eligible for a refund from my past PF account of file No. ALT100506.CGI for an amount of Rs. 3,26,590/- for which I have to make a refundable deposit of Rs.5230/- to account
Request to put this man behind the ba.

K C Dutta (M) 9322208316
Kunalbagchi

Sep 26, 2018

CALL FOR REFUND

Yesterday from 9956749381 no called me for refund. In the phone by true Caller ID I came to know this no belongs to CGI Refund, Delhi. I want to know whether it is true or fraud.
Kunal Bagchi
EE 78, Fl. No. 31, Salt Lake, Sec II, Kolkata 700091
email : [email protected]
Prasoon Mitra

Sep 16, 2018

Fraudulent Transaction of Rs.10120.00

I have received a call from No,9708022075 at about 11.45.00hrs at 07.09.2018 and call has been transferred to one Sri VIVEK SAXENA seems to be Sr.Accountant Central PF Department, New Delhi. He told me that a PF amount is lying at my name and the case was closed because i could not be contacted. I retired from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited a govt of india undertaking. He further submitted that Rs.465500.00 is payable and he collected the information of my AADHAR Number and PAN NUMBER and asked me to deposit Rs.10120.00 in favour of INFRA A/C NO.631302010005353 IFSC: UBIN0566021 Bank Name: UNION BANK Br.Name: Tendua Sidhi for NOC to be put up for approval. The person asked me to inform the UTR number after transferring the amount of Rs.10120.00 through his mobile no.8377089571.The person VIVEK SAXENA pressurized me to deposit the sum of money on that very day or my PF amount will be forfeited by CENTRAL GOVERNMENT. He refused me to send any kind of proof as evidence. I have an every doubt that the Central Govt. authority is now a days doing the job through telephone only without making any correspondence by writing letter or through mail ! Fictitious has many ways to defraud the innocent. BE CAREFUL AND BEWARE OF SUCH "INFRA".
kinge

Aug 17, 2018

fraud in the name of PF

My sister in law got a telephone call in her telephone from.Ms Kousik Sharma(M-9708022075)..She told that her deceased husband is eligible for payment of Rs.465500 from state Insurance and Provident fund as certain premium amount had been deducted from his salaries at BSNL.Then she forwarded the call to Mr.Vivek Saxsena(M 9910086172).He instructed to deposit Rs 10120 for NOC before the transfer of fund, through NEFT in favour of INFRA through Union Bank Of India ,Police Bazar Branch Shillong on 09.03.2018..Accordingly Neft had been done considering it as Govt. Authority.On 12.03.2018 Mr.Shib Sankar Khanna (M9910085664) instructed to deposit Rs 24970 for Resrve Bank non stay application form on 12.03.2018.On good faith we have sent the amount for a widow who is suffering from cancer..They cheated us Rs.35090. Necessary complain had been lodged to Joint Commissioner Of Police (Crime)Kolkate to take action against the authority on 02.04.2018.

same was the case with me. today.
but i stopped, it why do u need all these..? they disconnected call
kinge

Aug 17, 2018

sit call-fake -stating refund of PF

call file No ALT0049.cgi .
why they are asking on phone..
ojha.abhishek

Jul 23, 2018

Call from INFRA group

Thanks for sharing your experience with "INFRA". It was very much helpful. My retired mother also got call from this cheater company.Luckily, she informed me about it and we were able to identify this fake call because of this post. I am really surprised from where they are getting this information. This is shameful that there is no sense of "Data security" in our country. All of these guys involved in this scam needs to punished starting from the group who is sharing the data and obviously these fake companies who is making calls and trapping the old citizens.
Kanai Lal Halder

Apr 12, 2018

cheating of Rs 35090 through INFRA

tapas2018moitra

Feb 23, 2018

PF FILE NO.ALT0049.CGI For RS.465500/-

I have received a call from No,9708022075 at about 05.00pm at 21.02.2018 and call has been transferred to one Sri VIVEK SAXENA seems to be Sr.Accountant Central PF Department, New Delhi. He told me that a PF amount is lying at my father's name who died 2 years back (retired Army Man) for Rs.465500.00 and he has collected the information of my AADHAR Number and PAN NUMBER and asked me to deposit Rs.10120.00 in favour of INFRA A/C NO.586902010004787 IFSC:VBIN0558699 Bank Name: UNION BANK Br.Name: SHILPI PLAZA for NOC to be put up for approval. The person asked me to inform the UTR number after transferring the amount of Rs.10120.00 through his mobile no.9873519583.The person VIVEK SAXENA pressurized me to deposit the sum of money on that very day or my PF amount will be forfeited by CENTRAL GOVERNMENT. He refuse me to send any kind of proof as evidence. I have an every doubt that the Central Govt. authority is now a days doing the job through telephone only without making any correspondence by writing letter or through mail ! Fictitious has many ways to defraud the innocent. BE CAREFUL AND BEWARE OF SUCH "INFRA".
BISWANATH KISKU

Jan 12, 2018

PF FILE NO.ALT0049.CGI For RS.465500/-

I have received a call from No,8742915242 at about 11.00am today and call has been transferred to one Sri VIVEK SAXENA seems to be Sr.Accountant Central PF Department, New Delhi. He told me that a PF amount is lying in your name for Rs.465500.00 and he has collected the information of my ADHAR Number and PAN NUMBER and asked me to deposit Rs.10120.00 in favour of INFRA A/C NO.167510100029932 IFSC:ANDB0001675 Bank Name: ANDHRA BANK Br.Name: SHILLONG for NOC to be put up for approval. The person asked me to inform the UTR number after transferring the amount of Rs.10120.00 through his mobile no.8742903976. I have an every doubt that the Central Govt. authority is now a days doing the job through telephone only without making any correspondence by writing letter or through mail ! Fictitious has many ways to defraud the innocent. BE CAREFUL AND BEWARE OF SUCH "INFRA".
sunnymakasare

Sep 19, 2015

Zero Interest Loan

I had received calls from 7042548453 and 8285046708 offering zero interest loan against policy from Union Bank of India. They offered me a loan of 200000 to 100000 against policy minimum of 2 lac must be taken and tenure of 10 years. You have to pay 20000 per annum and pay of the loan. You can also pre close it after 3 years. After 2 rounds of calls the person told me that you are ok with paying 20K before the loan disbursement which i said i am ok. He gave me list of documents and asked me to mail.

While asking him about how i need to make payment for this. He said NEFT of 20000 in the name INFRA. As banks cant give you zero percent loan they have made a type with INFRA. He told me the full form as Indian National Fund and Refund Authority . By now i started doubting them and asked for verification you are calling me from Union Bank. He couldnt answer me properly and said will call you back. Post that no calls and now phones is switched off.

I checkedf online for INFRA nothing in this name exists. Also there are mulitple fraud cases going on.