Insurance Verification Department

Consumer complaints and reviews about Insurance Verification Department

Safari

Aug 18, 2017

Fake Call

Sandeep @ This RAVI VERMA So called (MAX LIFE) employee with phone Number (8750921837). is Call me Also On the Behalf of HDFC Life Insurance employee from Mumbai with the same number (8750921837) and my problem is same as in your Case. So don't believe in their false commitment as you Invest your hard money in the wrong Hand.
Sandeep Ansal

Aug 10, 2017

Is it really Fraud call for Insurance Policy

From past few days, I was getting so calls from number of people saying they are from GBIC( Governing body of insurance councils) regarding the Insurance Policies. This policy was named of my wife & she is not aware about insurance. This policy was done in 2015 & i already paid 2 premium, When i start policy then bank said you paid 23000/- approx amount per year after then you get 10 lakh approx after ten years. One day i check the insurance terms & i was shocked. maturity terms of insuracne amount is after 71 years & amount only 561000/- approx. Same communication received a call from Kunal (9711876429) he is from GBIC wanted to help you regarding the policy. He talked with me 42 min & share the detail & confirm next call will comes from MAX LIFE INSURANCE Coorporate office. Next day i received a call from RAVI VERMA (MAX LIFE) (8750921837). After then discussed with & freeze my amount.

So all call received from MOBILE no. When i checked both mobile number on TRUE CALLER. One contact is OK (RAVI VERMA) and another is incorrect.

So any one help me, Who confirm me this is fraud or fake call or really share the positive answer.
C D KUMAR

Aug 8, 2017

Call from GBIC for my insurance LIC - claiming unpaid bonus

Today I received call from a person named Mr. D C Malik,Mob : 9650371475 Mumbai, where as I noticed at my true caller notification ,it was Mr Rohit Verma ,Delhi. He introduced himself as GBIC verification officer. He inquired about my LIC premium and
maturity of year,confirmation of my date of birth . When he started asking about my LIC nominy then I alerted myself and reverted to him that if you are having all my details ,why these questions arises. If you want more information then give me all details at my email . He refused saying that he can not send any mail . I disconnected my phone.
Myself being a senior citizen I would like to post it for those innocent person,whose hard earned money should not go to such a fraud people.

C D Kumar
Dt 8 Aug 2017 ,12.15 PM
maggi0510

Jul 29, 2017

Call from GBIC for my insurance Max life - claiming unpaid bonus

I got a call from person named Sanjay Mishra- 0965026917. He said he is calling from Delhi. He gave me all the proper details of my Insurance & said that your Bonus amount is pending Rs. 74860/- , then he said that if you don’t claim that your AGENT WILL CLAIM THAT AMOUNT.

I told him that how agent can claim my amount if anything bonus is there direct transfer to my account, then this bastard said that you have to pay 39099/- amount in favour of any of are 3 registered government departments than we can give you your money....
What rubbish now I’m in office right now when i leave the office I will directly go to Police Station to file complaint against this fraud.

I request everyone to please g to your nearest police station and file complaint against them.
drsanjaybedi

Jul 29, 2017

False calls saying Insurance Management department

I received a call from no 9582117847 .A lady Tanya sharma said she is from Max Life Insurance Company.She already had my partial details and tried to ask me all details regarding date of birth , Date of start of Insurance Policy etc . She said because my agent has not contacted me for 10 yrs .She said my agent is getting 33percent of the premium paid .And she will prevent that if I launch a complaint . For that I have to provide her all the poilicy details including date of start ,nominee ,premium paid etc .
By mistake I even told her the detail partially.especially my date of birt nad my wifes date of birth.
shilpa721

May 24, 2017

Fraud call regarding Policy Claim

From past few days, my mother is getting calls from number of people saying they are from GBIC( Government officials) reagrding the unclaimed Insurance Policies. Today I received a call from Vishal Bhardwaj( 9811836967) stating he is from GBIC wanted to help you regarding the unclaimed amount.

On further asking, he said my father who is no longer with us now had two policies of PNB METLIFE ( one for his name and the other on my mother's name ) of around 25000 each in the year 2011 and 2013, of which my father paid only two premiums. Moreover he told, my father took these policies from a person named Mukesh Aggarwal who was the Agent for the same. Since my father paid only two premiums and couldn't able to pay more due to financial reasons. Futher he said, they as GBIC wanted us to claim the pending amount of Rs 3,77,840 ( Total amount) of which the amount of Rs 1,80000 has been spent in Sharemarketing. He also said, he has the original copy of Authorization letter along with Signed NOC by my Father.

After all this,I said OK let me know the process. Please share the consent with me on my Email ID. There he was caught as his next reply was Mam, I cant send you any Email as we are not authorized to do so or even to make calls. I can courier you the documents on my Home Address.

Last questions and he was gone. I asked Ok tell me where are you calling from??? He said DELHI!!!!!!!

I said great! I am in Delhi, tell me your address..He said Ohh you are in Delhi. I said Give me Address, I'm writing.
His answer was Mam I'm texting you. I said No, tell me I'm writing and can collect from Delhi those documents. You need not to courier them.

Lastly, he cut the phone.

Moral: Please investigate each and everything from anyone who calls you regarding Policies, Insurance, Claims, Refunds etc.
Always note the link, address, website and verify before you take any action.

May 24, 2017

Fraud Call for claim

Lastly, he cut the phone.

Always note the link, address, website and verify before you take any action.

Kalindi Phatak

Apr 11, 2017

Fake Call claiming unpaid bonus

At around 2 PM yesterday I got a call on my landline No. from Mr.Ravi Chavan(stating he was an employee of Insurance Verification Department,Banglore) claiming that there was a certain amount of bonus(around 2.5L) pending towards a LIC policy. When asked about more details my call was transferred to a man named Rajeev Bhatnagar( Phone No. 8285916782) who asked me to give address proof and PAN Card details and 2 cheques, 1 cancelled and other in the name of Star Health(which would be refundable, for around Rs.25,000).He then hanged up and when confirmed with my LIC agent, he said there was no such policy and that it was a fake call.This is when the things he said started to make sense.Like when asked Mr. R Bhatnagar he refused to give details such as my policy No. and like. Also, he mentioned I should do the procedure on the same day itself. When asked why the haste, he couldn't answer. He somehow came up saying the file with them has been pending for 2 years and they would like to clear immediately and said if we didn't , they would transfer the bonus amount to Government fund.

As I can see many such complaints here I would like to request to take some serious action against these scammers so that they wont loot more innocent.
Dr.Marian Pinheiro

Mar 8, 2017

Fake call

at about 11.50 today I received a phone call on my Lan line phone No.2451700.
The person asked my name and said that he is calling from LIC office Delhi.
He said that some dividend amount is due on my policy, which LIC has not paid earlier. I thopught there must have been some mistake.
Then he said he is doing person vewrification and asked for my full name. Whci I mentrioned as Marian Pinheiro.
Then he asked for my PAN number, which I gave him then he asked for my date of birth which ALSO i MENTIONED AND THEN HE ASKED FOR MY Adhaar card number aND PHONE NUMBER . There after when I enquired he informed me an amoiunt of Rs.1,12,800/- is due to me as dividend from LIC the file No. is TQR 00117B and case No. is 000549 G.
He said that the agent wants a commission of 60% of the amount which I said I am not willing to pay,. He said his name is Sunil Mathur . and his phone number is 9953815347,
When I refused to pay the commission he siad he will then cancel my file.
There seems to be some fraud .
Please investigate it immediately
Preyes1993

Feb 14, 2017

Fraud Calls

I got a call from 8459142023, stating himself as Dharamsingh a GBIC member and telling out my policy details associated with MAX LIFE INSURANCE, and saying i have Rs.84082 /- as my commision and loyalty bonus and the agent is claiming for himself. I for once believed him and he was perusading me to withdraw the policy. Luckily due to no charge the phone call got cut and i asked my dad should i discontinue it. He told all are fraud calls and then i saw this forum, some one has posted rakesh singh name but with the same mobile number. I was just lucky before i could give out any details of the policy and do not understand there are many fraud with respect to Max Life policies, sumwhere the info has been compromised. It will be great help if an enquiry is conducted.
MLPRAJAPATI

Jan 10, 2017

Fake Call for changing of clint ID and asked Rs 30 Thousand

I have an Max Life Insurance policy for 20 years (Policy No843527169) for which I had paid all the premium. Yesterday I received a call from Mr. Rakesh Singh Mob No 8459142023 stating that your agent is sending e-mails for transfer of Rs 88620/- in his account so he enquired about the facilities/information being provided to me by the agent. Then i informed him that no information has been provided by the agent. Then he told me that your case is being forwarded to Bima Lokpal for removing the Agent code and transfer the client ID to me so that the agent commission can be paid to me. Today I received a call from PRIYA Sharma (Mob No 9311427459). She asked to sen a photocopy of my PAN Card , AAdhar Card, two Photos, Cancelled cheque and A cheque for Rs 30000/- (Which is refundable) in favour of Bharti AXa Life Insurance Co Ltd 2/2 Code 324002 on the following Address :- Javed Bharti AXA Life Insurance CO LTD, ALI, Plot No 5, Diamand Avenue Mill Wale Baba Ke Pichhe, Pratap Colony Rangpur Road Kota Junction Kota (Rajasthan). Please intimate whether the phone callers are Fake or otherwise. Please also take suitable action against the above persons if they are Fake.

Madan Lal Prajapati
sandeepmarath

Jan 7, 2017

Max Lifr Fake call

I had a Child shiksha plan with Max Life we was discontinued.one Ms.sneha Awasti called me and told that I should have the client Id i my name to avail all bonus in my accout .I was asked to give Rs.35000 to change my client ID .Again she called me that a guarntor is required to Give NOC and was asked to pay a fee of Rs.40000 which I paid.on october 26 a person from Finance dept Mr.shukla called and told me thst Rs.2,52,000 is going to be transffered to my account today.I trusted him.The next day I called him to inform that the amount is not transffered He tole me the transfer had been rejected because thry cannot transfer more than Rs.99000 which was my max credit limit.I was asked to pay Rs.61000 to increse my credit limit which I paid.After that I have been calling this Sneha and Mr.Shukla for quiet some time and they were not picing the call.one day Mr.Shukla took the phone and tole that they are not allowed to work on any insirance claim till Dec 30 due to demonitization issue. I called him on 03 Jan 2016 and he told me 99 % documents are ready ans as per the new guidelines from Rbi i have to give two witness and par Rs.49000 each for witness.I was very angry and told that I dont have that much amount so plese calcel my request and pay back the amount I deposited.He told me that They will pay only 10% amount Rs.13000 to me and rest will go to the govt.I am so much confused and I called Sneha and was told that she is in leave and mr.ajay Saxena was taking care of my account.He askem me to par Rs.49000 for witness . I was planning to pay and I got a feeling that I am getting cheated.I checked through google and found so many cases.Now I am sure that they have exploited my innocence.I dont know what to do next.If any one can guide me please. The fraud numbers are

Mr.Arun 9136613267
Mr.Shukla 8459382612
Raja Ambedkar Ballarapu

Jan 3, 2017

A enquiry of cell no.+919212700425

To day 17.16 hrs I have received a call from +919212700425 asking my details regarding LIC policy and a lady was stating that they are enquiring about the details of my agent and amount insured. further she stating that there is some bonus amount was granteed against my policy which is under consideration of GBIC, further stating that they are going to return said bonus back to the my LIC branch for cancellation. On enquiry about the amoun of bonus she was not giving reply and cut off the call. After that I had made calls to tthat 08612341560 a land line , but no answer was given. Please kindly let me know is it a fair call from the cell number from the people of GBIC or otherwise. Please send me the details to my Email raja.ambedkar.b@gmail.com . Further on your advise I can launch a police complaint against such a nuisence calls. I had send a message to that cell number for proper reply and also my thinking about a complaint to police on this incidence.
Aruna K.M

Dec 15, 2016

Fraud call - Max life insurance

These fake calls are really irritating and wasting a lot of our time, Yesterday same happened with me saying that a person from Maxlife insurance calling and my bonus and commission amount 92700rs. would get transferred to some agent who claimed this amount, and he says that he has created some legal code so that the amount can be claimed by him. He asked me if I am ok to give away that amount, when I denied he said he would process this file to GBIC. After half an hour I received another call saying that the lady is from GBIC and if I would be ok to give away that amount. Surprising he has all my policy details. To stop doing this, she said I have to create a self code and I need to deposit 35000rs. which can be refunded with 12% interest after an year. I told her I need some time. I got to know that this is a fraud call. today again she called me and I said I don't need any help from her.
People who are educated themselves are getting confused with these calls, what about some body who doesn't have any knowledge? If they believe in them and pay them some money which they will loose, who will take charge of such incidents.
Insurance companies along with some councils have to track these stupids and take necessary action.
R_Life

Nov 10, 2016

RE: Fraud With Me

Dear Mr. Vora,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we will get back to you shortly with a resolution.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
BHADRESH VORA

Nov 9, 2016

Fraud With Me

Dear Team, I would certainly request to take up my point to the higher authorities.t and have been trapped by the fake call offering 0% Loan against Reliance Life Insurance Policy. I was offered Rs.70,00,000 against a Reliance Life policy. Initially I got a call from Mr. ANKIT MISHAR (+919136550091) (Sales executive of Reliance capital in 518) He is the fraud initiator. He changed his Cell no. trice. Last one is active these days. I got a MSG from him on 18th DECMBER'2015 stating that I am offered 0% loan if I purchase reliance Life Insurance Policy. I was in bad need of funds He asked me to take a Reliance Life Insurance policy (Increasing Income Plan) Premium payable Rs.70000/- p.a.& I was glad to know that I'll be getting a huge amount in just 25 days.I belong to a lower middle class family & I certainly know the value of money .I've been working since past 10 years sacrificing many things in life & this call took away my savings in no time. And yes, he is not the only culprit. There is 6 more named 1)DINESH TIWARI 08373957904), 2)ROSHAN NAIR ############) DAKSH MEHTA 08152037822,+911203368236 ) 4)JAI PRAKASH MISHAR +911203099538, +911203368252 ). 5) DEEPAK KAPOOR 09555398194 , +911203099571 , +911203385488) 6) ROHIT SHINA +911203368269 ,+911203385462 , +911203099524 God knows who made him Manager. He is good for nothing. He asked me to take up one more policy of Rs.35000/-. I denied.Later I was suppose to receive the entire loan amount. On that day she didnt receive the call. The other day, she left a message that she is busy, the other day, I was completely helpless since 8 months (from DEC15 to SEP16), so I denied to take up any more policy and requested to cancel my loan application & refund the policy money back. She said that the policy money wont be refunded at any case.The matter was extended till TILL TOAY AUGUST 2016 and finally when I humbly requested to cancel the Loan application, I was told that the application wont be cancelled and the amount wont be refunded. Initially she also committed that she will help me in getting the policy cancelled, but then she denied and said that you can forget your money now. It was easy for her to say this, but not easy for me.. I would request Reliance to kindly make use of all the exceptional powers and refund the money back. Its a big amount for me. PLICY DETIALS ARE AS FOLLOWS
1) RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE : PLOCIY NO 52485127 DATE OF ISSUE 31ST DECEMBER 2015 CHQ NO 985082 BANK NAMAE : HDFC BANK LTD (70000)
2) HDFC LIFE : POLICY NO : 18305712 DATE OF ISSUE 17TH MARCH 2016 (30000)

CHQ NO 000011 BANK NAME  : HDFC BANK LTD 11.03.2016

3 HDFC LIFE HDFC LIFE : POLICY NO : 18305712 DATE OF ISSUE 17TH MARCH 2016 (35000)

CHQ NO 540180 BANK NAME  : PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK 15.05.2016

3) EXIDE LIFE : POLICY NO :03349019 DATE OF ISSUE : 24TH MAY 2016 (49000)

CHQ NO 540182 BANK NAME  : PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK 16.05.2016

3) EXIDE LIFE : POLICY NO :03349019 DATE OF ISSUE : 24TH MAY 2016 (35000)

CHQ NO 540183 BANK NAME  : PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK 16.05.2016

4) FUTURE GENRALA POLICY NO :0302325 DATE OF ISUEE 20TH JUNE 2016 (38000)
THANKS

BHADRESH VORA

ARUN GOGOI

Oct 22, 2016

Fraud Call

On 20/10/2016 , I received a call a unknown person introduced as an employee of grievance cell of Maxlife Insurance company . He stated that that a file pertaining to an amount of Rs 90,900 towards bonus amount of the Maxlife insurance policy which was purchased by me was under process . As per the caller the said amount will be transferred to the agent as the agent took a signature in a form from me for creating agent code during purchasing of the policy. He also asked me whether I wanted that amount in my account or agent name . He also stated that if I want to stop the amount to transfer to the agent account , I have to create an own code by removing the agent code. I then asked him the details procedure for the same. He told me that the matter would be referred to GBIC . After half an hour a call from another person introduced from GBIC was received by me . The caller then explained that an amount of Rs. 72900.00 against bonus of my policy will be deposited to the agent. For deactivation of the agent code and create own code, I have to deposit 35000.00 which will be refunded after one year with interest @ 12% for an amount Rs. 39,900.00 on 28/10/2017. He asked me whether I want to do so . I told him that I want two days for the same . But he told that he has the time till evening as he couldn't keep the file pending. Then he disconnect the phone. The another day, I received an another phone call from a unknown person introducing as him Agarwal from ICICI Bank and stated that he is in receipt of a draft of Rs. 90,200 .00 from Max life insurance company towards the policy purchased by me. As per him this amount will be transferred to the agent of my policy and he asked me whether the amount is to be transferred to the agent or want to stop it . I told him that since the policy was purchased by me, the bonus/loyalty amount should be come in my name . He also supported me and he gave me a number of Mr. Arjun Saxena of GBIC to contact immediately . But I didn't contact with him as I was ';confirm that this was a fraud call. So , it is request to all that don,t fall prey of such fraud call and concerned insurance agency should issue guidelines /awareness programme amonst the customers from such type of fake call . I also surprise , how can access the data like policy number / name / telephone number by such cheater from Insurance company.
CSSubu

Oct 7, 2016

Fraud Call - Verification - Max New York Life

I get this call from one Mr. Amit Chowdhary - 9212121741. He says he calls from the Head Office of Max New York Life verification department. He convinces me on saying I have earned a commission and Loyalty and that it will be transferred to my account as the agent of mine has not been giving me services, thus agents commission will be given to me after deducting certain amount.

Then they will send my file to Jeevan Bhima Lokpal Kendra and I will have to verify myself by giving the file and complaint number which this guy provided me and they would generate a new customer code.

I immediately verified with Max New York Life and found that this was fraud call. Please all beware of such type of activities.
rao_kg59@yahoo.co.in

Sep 1, 2016

LIC FAKE CALL

Call from LIC India Delhi
Today I have got a call from 011-66252500 claiming that I am eligible for a dividend for all my LIC policies of
LIC agents are minting the commissions at the cost of investors dividend demanded for cancelled cheque PAN CARD and adress proof . I was not confident enough to believe that and later realised that i am not eligible for any dividend. When i checked the site it was a fake call and may be they be stopped immediately which will damage the reputation of LIC and the creation of documents
LIC must react to it
sgopinathan

Aug 29, 2016

Call claiming to be from LIC India Delhi

Today i got a call from 011-66252500 claiming that i have an dividend of 30,000 which has been returned for cancellation and would be given to agent who had helped with Insurance policy . I was naive enough to believe that and later realised i am not eligible for any dividend. When i checked this site i realised it was a fake call and may be they will get in touch with me later.

Thanks again for listing this issue in public
savita_rks@hotmail.com

Aug 28, 2016

FAKE Call from INSURANCE and EPFO

I got couple of calls from person named deepak sharma (7289092418, 8447093663, 9069043479, 8285772069) alternately using these mobiles and each time modulating his voice differently - the numbers are registered in New Delhi, Himachal Pradesh. He said he was calling from uncliamed EPF department and said that i had unclaimed EPF amount - which i unfortunately did.
He said that to claim the unclaimed EPF was from 2003 and had accumulated to Rs 343121. They told me the agent has claimed 45 % of the funds. If no reply is received by them they will transfer the funds to the agent and rest will go the govt.

Mr Gopal Das Mehta is the seinor person who can stall the procedure and can return the funds to me for that they have to open a claint ID. They told me that the fund is being managed by LIC of India, Exide Life Insurance and Bharati Axa Life Insurance Co.

In order to claim this amount we need to take a Silver security form for Rs 71000 and Rs 27000 insurance from Exide which will be temporary for 1 month till my claim is approved. When i questioned him, he said he will ask his boss Om Prakash Verma to talk to me, who called from a landline (############, ############). This guy had details of my PF details - not sure where he got it from and he had some lady Neha and Poonam call from the verification department confirming the same.

Atul Mishra (Branch Manager) to called me and said that as the file is very old claint Id is not being created. Mr Atul Misra has created ID no M7582031 under Exide Life Insurance Company.

When i dsicussed this matter with a colleague of mine, she told me that they were fruad guys and asked me to refer to this website.

Kindly advise me whether there is any Authority like that.
Does the Government has any power to take money like that and pay huge commission to agent on claim.
chandmalhan

Jul 17, 2016

Outstanding insurance claim LIC

I received a call from Insurance counselling that there is an outstanding amount of about Rs. 1,50,000 against some Jivan Dhara policy and they have received an application A 0874987 pertaining to my policy for cancellation of the outstanding amount. The caller claimed to be calling from Hyderabad.
Firstly, I never did possess any Jivan Dhara Policy and secondly i wonder how they got my address and telephone No as I have not intimated LIC about the change in my address.
The name and address which the caller was quoting is the one on my telephone bill and that is where they would have tapped it from.The caller asked me to contact LIV confirmation Deptt. Express Tower 22nd floor Nariman Point to know more about it. The amount of time and interest shown by the caller prompts me to think that it is a fraud to make some money. Probably soon they will ask me to shell out some money one way or the other.
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO DEAL WITH SUCH SITUATIONS
Biswanath Pratap Mishra

Jun 15, 2016

Reliance Life Insurance Policy

I just received a call from +91-9210175194 claiming that they want to help me close my policy which is already at a discontinued stage due to non payment of premium from last three years. I paid only one premium of 29k. They are saying i can have the final amount of 61k returned but i have to open a current account with HDFC with a balance of 25k. Definitely a fraud call. I suppose this might help others. if the forum is to know the frauds then they can always nab these guys. hoping for a positive response.
itzmeanand

Jun 3, 2016

Fraud call in the name of loyalty bonus

I received a call claiming to be from LIC Head Office, New Delhi.

Initially, I got a call from a lady who told that some bonus(I did'nt hear it properly) is received on my account and pls contact my agent to receive it. I contacted my agent and he checked with LIC and got to know that money back amount will be received at the end of 5 years. Currently, 4 years only completed, so not eligible now.

So, I left the matter and moved on.

After approximately 2-3 months, I got another call claiming to be from LIC Head Office, New Delhi. From mobile no: +919136435134.
This guy told me that I m eligible for loyalty bonus. But, my agent informed LIC that I chose to not receive the amount as I am out of India. And, agent has requested to cancel this bonus.
He also told me that my Agent has generated a code number, so 40% of the amount will go to the agent, as the policy holder(me) has decided not to receive the bonus.
Also, he gave me details like my address, some bonus file no:, Application no: and Amount Rs 76638.

Then, he told I need to generate a code, so that the code generated by the agent will become void. Also, submit my PAN card copy, address card copy. And I have to make a small investment in LIC Corporate account.
BANG!
That rang my bells and senses.
Then, i understood that this is fraud and disconnected the call.
daya61

May 25, 2016

Refund of Loyalty Bonus

I received a call from mobile no. +919210608535 from one Mr.Vinay Tripathi stating that he was from Insurance Verification Dept, which he said was a Central Government Undertaking and the address he gave was... Office no.505, LIC Building, 128, G T Road, New Delhi. He said that my file was lying with the department since 7th January, 2016 wherein he had observed that loyalty bonus on the insurances that I had taken, was not paid to me. He was quite convincing in telling me that all the insurances taken by me was reinvested by the Insurance Companies in Government Sectors for which the policy holder would get loyalty bonus which was being appropriated by the Insurance Companies and the Insurance agents since the agent would have activated his agent code. He said that the loyalty bonus was amounting to Rs.157715/-. After I said that I was interested in receiving the amount, he transferred my call to so called accounts department where one Mr.Ashok Kumar Agarwal spoke to me. (I was not aware that mobile calls could be transferred :)) )He wanted me to send a copy of my PAN Card, Aadhar Card alongwith 2 passport sized photographs. He also wanted me to send Rs.26000/- to Bandhan Bank to enable me to a get client ID as they would be deactivating the insurance agent's code. I disconnected the call by telling him that I would discuss and get back to him after 15 minutes. These guys seem to have all the details of the insurance holder which would be enough to trap any gullible investors wanting to get back what is supposedly due to them.

paytm - Extra Money Deduction
    I have ordered dried Apricots and you have delivered me...
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml - They picked up product but not giving refund
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml Order ID: 19658406546 (1...
    Airtel payment bank - Payment bank is blocked
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    State Bank of India - education loan is given
    Sir, I want to say that I wanted education loan for...
    star plus serials - quality of sound of dpeech
    background music in certain serials is too loud we cannt...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Bigg Boss is media prostitution
    Dear Vijay TV, you can do anything just to run talks about...
    Street Dogs - street dogs
    send the dog's van to the area sanathnagar s r r 1165...
    disturbance - Disturbance
    Sir Please send dog catcher squad we are really disturbed...