Interglobe Aviation Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Interglobe Aviation Limited

Oct 25, 2021

Consumer complaints and reviews about Interglobe Aviation Limited

We are sad to note your disappointment but please note we do our best not to change/cancel flight schedules and want our passengers to reach their destination without delay. But our flight operations are dependent on various factors that determine the schedule. Hope for your understanding. Further, as checked our customer service must have spoken with you regarding the flight miss and tried to address it in the best way possible.

Team IndiGo
mksadashiv

Oct 23, 2021

Flight Missed and paid exces amount

Recently I booked Indigo Airlines tickets & traveled from Vizag to Tirupati via Hyderabad and Tirupati to Vizag via Hyderabad. That is onward and return journey.
PNR # AGNP8F
Vizag to Tirupati - 11th October 2021
Tirupati to Vizag - 14th October 2021

Number of Passengers - 4 Adults (1 Sr. Citizen- Female, 1 Visually Handicapped person and 2 more Male persons)

Onward journey was happy that is Vizag to Tirupati via Hyderabad
Return journey we faced several problems.
On 14th October, Flight #6E134Tirupati to Hyderabad scheduled to depart at 11:30 AM. But departed more than 30 minutes late. It was Indigo Airlines Mistake.
Anyhow we reached Hyderabad bit late. Later Flight #626 Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam scheduled to depart at 14:55 from Gate #30B(as per Boarding pass timings) and We waited for long time at gate#30B then at 14:45 contacted Indigo Airlines staff and came to know that On-boarding is completed. We were shocked with that. Then Indigo Airlines provided another Flight #6E969 scheduled to depart at 18:35 hrs. For this Indigo airlines asked me to pay INR 1800 per passenger and total I paid INR7,200 for 4 passengers. Why Indigo Airlines asked me to pay the amount? I can't understand. Actually it is Indigo Airlines mistake
But again it was delayed to depart more than 1 hour.
Later I came to know that very late Flight#626 gate number has been changed by Indigo Mgmt. without any communication. Even there was no announcement and no SMS to my mobile also. I understood Indigo Airlines Management cheated me. Unnecessarily I paid INR 7,200. I contacted Customer care and finally they refunded INR 600 only.Due to this few more passengers missed flight #626

I am requesting you to please take very serious action against InterGlobe Aviation Limited(Indigo Airlines) and to make them return my amount as soon as possible

Sadasivuni Mohan Kumar