intex mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about intex mobile

M SASIREKA

Dec 20, 2018

Against intex service centre chengalpet

We buy intex mbl on July.. battery has problem so we went intex service centre chengalpet on Nov 20.. they told battery s in warranty so wait for 10 days after only u get new battery from Pune... After 10 day I called they didn't respond properly.. next day again I called they told not yet battery received. Wait some more time.
Again I called 2nd Dec they told the same.. I push up they said come and collect ur old battery.. I asked them then y u working as service people... They spoke very roudly.. then I said idiot and cut the call.
Again 7 the Dec I called again they told the same... Then I said ok I will complaint against u then I cut the call.
After complaint register with in 3 days I got call from that service centre new battery s ready come and collect..
Me and my husband go there. they spoke very vulgurly and use some bad words...
Product is very bad, service people s also too bad... Plz don't purchase intex product.. dont go that cheap service centre...
Sureshsabari

horrible service

product bad

Invalid product, bad procuct

Horrible phone, never buy this garbage

Intex Aqua purchased, what a service and phone
Jageshwar kumar

Apr 15, 2018

Charging and mobile heat problem

I purchased intex Elyte E6 mobile phone, but it don't work correctly. battery backup is not best ,and when mobile phone use then mobile phone is very heat, and charging problem. it means mobile phone is not work correctly, so please sir solve my this problem .
In only two month how to mobile is damaged , it is very vast problem so please you this problem sir.

Mobile problem name :- [ battery backup problem, mobile heated problem, charging problem ].

my name : - Satish vishwakarma.
From :- koderma (Jharkhand)
mobile no:- 9631846824 , 7759071226
nausad ali khan

Mar 23, 2018

service center

mera nam nausa khan hai mai banda ka rahne wala hu mai aap ka phone intex aqua s3 imei num 911579701453749
mai service center gya aur wha meri problem nahi solve ki gayi mai bhut pareshan hua plz mer complain ko md tak pahuchaya jaye mer phone me aaj bhi utni hi problem hai koi solution nahi hua
mera phone num- 8115588256
sree durga

Jan 13, 2018

camera error

i taken a intex aqua s3 on september 2017 i found many problem in this device.

camera error
automattically power off this phone
company says 1 year warrinty . what is this. i hated the company
sree durga

Jan 13, 2018

camera error

my phone is intex aqua s3 it has found a problem in december automaticcaly off whwn net on

now a new problem camera error what i can do sm teken this phone on 2017 company says one year warrinty so please solve the problem
Leyu

Jan 3, 2018

Internet problem

I had bought Intex aqua 4G but to my surprise it only supports 3G.Net is not regular compared to a 3G Panasonic P75 which I owe.Pliz help me to activate the Net problem, which the phone does not show.I have updated the software with hotspot from other mobile.
gorabose2

Dec 15, 2017

Non-compliance of self message by your service center

This is to inform you that i have purchased INTEX AQUA ACE II 4G mobile on 06.05.2017.

Before last 10 to 12 days it developed a problem i.e. it automatically switch on on silent mode as such i went to your service center i.e. NASA MOBILE, Jamshedpur. They immediately rectified the setting and handed over to me.

Again on 13.12.2017 the same problem occurred, again i have visited your service center at first half of the day, they have rectified it and handed over to me.

In the same day i.e. on 13.12.2017 second half again the same problem occurred again i had visited your service center on same day second half, again they have rectified it.

But at evening again the same problem raised.

Yesterday i.e. on 14.12.2017 i went to your service center at 10:00 a.m after waiting there it was opened at 11:00 a.m and they have advised to submit the mobile so that they will through the problem and received it vide JOBSHEET NUMBER : ############T001 dated 14.12.2017.

At evening 6:20:51 p.m a message received on my mobile by me as "DEAR CUSTOMER JOBSHEET NO. ############T001 HAS BEEN CLOSED. PLEASE COLLECT YOUR PRODUCT.(11am to 5PM - Mon to Fri). KINDLY IGNORE IF ALREADY COLLECTED."

Regret to mention the following that as soon as i have got the message i have tried to contact with them over mobile so that i may collect my mobile but they have not responded. Today at 11:00 a.m i went to your service center i.e. NASA MOBILE, Jamshedpur they have reported that it is still in process and whenever it will be completed they will inform me. In regard of message of dated 14.12.2017 that to collect the product they told we are helpless it is our system.

Is it the system that without complying the problem to send message to collect the product ?

Being a senior citizen i have been harassed unnecessarily, i think this should not be with such prestigious organisation like INTEX.

Contact No. 09431186805
(Name : GORA KUMAR BOSE)
khup naulak

Nov 27, 2017

display

i have bought INTEX AQUA CRYSTAL just a few months back,after one week on purchasing display's started to have a problem like when i increase the brightness,displays like shattering. At first i thought it wouldn't be much a problem but it won't go away!
And not only that the device reboot itself and sometimes it stuck/hang,not only that the screen looks like it was broken like when i increase the brightness.

please look into this matters and i want a full refund or exchange with the higher model!
Sharad kumar tiwari

Sep 28, 2017

Screen is not working.

I purchased my phone on 09 oct 2016 . my phone is Intex aqua craze IME No. 911500050159612 . It was not open since august last.i don't know what's the fault. first i went to intex service center mathura, they told me it is out of guarantee but it is still in guarantee because i have purchased this phone on october 2016 .
See this matter carefully and solve my problem immediately otherwise I will go to the Consumer Forum.
ateet lucky

Aug 27, 2017

very poor phone intex aqua 4g

I bought the intex phone around 15 moths ago but i had a very bad experience.The phone is very poor as well as the service is also very bad.Within 2-3 months after buying the phone the sound during call became almost 0. although the sound was low from the very first day but after 2-3 months very very low voice came during call. We were not able to listen to the person on the other side of call.I went to the service center but they said that this much only sound is there nothing can be done.Similarly after 8-9 months battery stopped working again i went to service center they said it will take almost 1 month time to replace as a result i had to buy a local battery.i will never recommend anyone to buy an intex phone.What is the use of spending more than 8000 rs on this smartphone when it can even not provide basic functionality of listening during the call..very bad experience never ever will even think of Intex
jaiswmk

Aug 9, 2017

Not getting my moble (repaired) even after 48 days

I have given my mobile Aquasense 5.0 for repair on 20th June'17 ....
Job No... 911459552930923 ( for touch screen change as described by Intex operator)
But till date (48 days) not received any information about status of my mobile.
Please support me to get my mobile back (repaired/unrepaired)...
Dips1234

Aug 5, 2017

Intex.. Worst phone & Service

Have brought Intex cloud crystal 2.5D
phone under influence to support "made in India" policy & in return got worst Experience. Only one card slot was working in that phone so made replacement request that too after lot of difficulties. The replaced phone had problem with touch, not functioning properly. This time we thought will repair the phone rather than replacement but that became more worst... One month is over & yet to receive the repaired phone. Called service centre twice but everytime time they asked us to wait for 2 more days..

Please don't buy Intex phone... It's really bad product.
Dips1234

Aug 5, 2017

Intex.. Worst phone

Have brought Intex cloud crystal 2.5D

Please don't buy Intex phone... It's really bad product.

Jul 7, 2017

Update

When we get marshmallow update in intex aqua power plus?
ShakeelMeer

Jul 6, 2017

Suddenly gets off

Hello Sir/Madam i was browsing n my intex aqua q7 and t suddenly gets power off directly.Now it doesn't gets power on.Sir Give me a solution.The Phones Hardware is all ok.Device isn't detected to pc While trying to flash the phone..
n15091976

Jul 6, 2017

Battery Probkem

I have purchased Cloud Crystal 2.5d from Amazon, from past 2 months searching for battery which is not available in market, niether with ASC.

Weird Part: 1 ASC told Intex dont have control over batteries and unable to provide it to ASC itself, It may take 20-25 days for availbility. It's 2 months now and still no chance of getting
2 ASC : Said i need to pay 850/- and it will be avaialble in few weeks (whereas other ASC told ne it will cost 600/-)
3 ASC from Pune told: Better sell this Intex piece or get it adultered by some mechanic as Intex is not in position to supply battery

Can u tell me where to lodge complaint against Intex, as i want to go to consumer forum.

SUCH A BAD SERVICE from Intex, better shut down production, if u cannot afford to provide service, for which we are paying

Nitin J
Anirudha Banerjee

Jun 27, 2017

Lot of problems related to software

Problems in Intex Cloud q11:

1. Top part of the phone gets hot while on-call, browsing the internet, and while charging

2. Proximity sensor stops working sometimes while on-call, which results in phone reboot(while on-call).

3. Bluetooth gets activated automatically every time the phone reboots on it's own.

4. Company says the phone supports 4g, whereas in reality it shows trouble connecting to 3g, forget 4g.(i have checked the same 4g sim card with another phone, at the same location. So, not a sim card or signal availability problem.)

5. On pressing reboot from the phone poweroff menu, the phone just hangs(stops working), and reboots suddenly after a couple of minutes.

6. Last but not the least, there are lots of bloatwares on the phone which eats up lot of internal memory resource.

Jun 26, 2017

softwearv problam

i have intex aqua 4.5e it's auto restart & battery is not work at all
Priyanka A. jagtap

May 26, 2017

Manufacturing defect of Intex Mobile

I, have purchased one Intex mobile from Vijay Sales, Chinchwad dealer, Pune, with a guarantee of one year. Initially, the mobile had problem of non-working of seekers, at service station it was rectified. Again after few months there was problem of not viewing vdo clips shoot be phone with sound. Hence again it was repaired by service man. Again within one year guarantee, we lost display, in spite of within warrantee period by paying charges of Rs. 1800/- we could remake the thing. But according to Intex service man, "this mobile piece had already manufacturing defects, which was the reason to interrupted services. You better call customer care and get it replaced by Company" We visited our dealer, Vijay Sales, he promised to talk with area manager, in last week. But till today no response. Hence filing this online complaint before proceeding to Consumer Forum. You are requested to take immediate remedy to avoid further litigation before getting situation worst. Hope for quick action from your side.
Miss. Priyanka A. Jagtap
Flat 2, Plot 34/35, Shreyas Heights Coop. Hsg. Society,
Pimpri, Pune 411018,
Phone 09371026246, 07420014205
email : [email protected]
seemashweta

May 13, 2017

Mobile locked while vedio playing

I have intex aqua ace mini 4G phone but still now intex company not providing any volte update or any software updates for there cell phones
And i have a new problem that during vedio playing my mobile hae auto lock all the time ans hanging over all the time after 30 seconds and i need to remove battery all the time WTF intex support.
Ajisht2

May 4, 2017

Update not Displayed

The latest update for sailfish OS 2.1.0.10 Iijoki is not listed in the Update page. Jolla says Intex has not approved the update yet. Please approve the update so that Aqua Fish users can avail the latest Version of OS. Thank you.