intex mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about intex mobile

bahgchand Khandelwal

Jan 24, 2016

BATTERY NOT SPONE

IAM PURCHASE A MOBILE ( INTEX AUQA II ) 6200/- ON 09.12.2015 ON RAMA MOBILES AT JAIPUR RAJASTHAN bUT BATTERY BACKUP 10 MINITUS ON 12 HRS CHARGES . BATTERY DEPOSITED OUR SERIVE CENTRE ON 30.12.2015 AT JAIPUR 146 GANPATI PLAZA M I ROAD JAIPUR RAJASTHAN

BUT NOT RESPON FOR SERVICE CENTRE TILL DATE

SO PLEASE MY PROBLEM SOLUCTION AS SOON AS POSSIABE

M
pranav jingar

Jan 21, 2016

regarding low quality of mobile

i bought the phone from jasmin alkapuri on dated 28-12-2015 and invoice number is JAS/A/24260. This is dual sim phone and i have inserted two sim cards of different companies one is vodafone and other is tata docomo. when i enter into my home no network shown and also outside some where facing the same issues. I understand the network of tata docomo but vodafone sim card is not working. So because of the Intex company using lower quality of materials this is going to be happen.
sourabh181

Jan 20, 2016

no software update

i am using intex aqua i5 octa and i have bought it 8 months ago tere is no update since then and my brother has bought samsung with me and he has got 3 times update so please give a software update in intex aqua i5 octa
vcn

Jan 19, 2016

Intex Aqua I – 5 mobile touch screen broken,

I had purchased Intex Aqua I – 5 before 2 year ago.but my mobile touch screen is broken, and my mobile touch screen not availabel in jammu market & jammu services center so mobile is not repaire.
availabel in delhi, ahemadabad & jammu please info me .

my contact no 9103290008
my email id [email protected]
Vimal1

Jan 16, 2016

On off problem

Sir I have intex aqua i5hd..his betry is damage I change this but now my phone is not start.plz help me
bhupendra 001

Jan 15, 2016

software

intex aqua style pro handset was hang so many times and the software updating also tym to tym but the handset was not in condition to handle it easy. so plz resolve my problem and reply me where i repair it so that my handset will work so easy and no software problem.
service center name RDC raj nagar ghaziabaad

Contact person :Bhupendra chauhan
Contact no:9716798830
ambris123

Jan 13, 2016

camera and gallary icon disappear

Sir, I have intex aqua power plus from two days camera and gallary icon disappear . please solve my problem .
My mobile no 9463751727
And mail : [email protected]
Shrivastava Sanjay

Jan 13, 2016

reboot

Sir maine Acqua Power Plus May-15 me purchase kiya tha Nov-15 me charging Problem aai jise maine INTEX CARE CHHINDWARA me Dec-15 ko dikhaya Jiska No. ############T001 tha Care dwara bataya gaya ki PCB Ki Problem hai 15 dino me aapko sudhar kar diya jayaga.After 15 din mujhe mobile diya gaya check karne par paya gaya ki CALL RING NAHI AA RAHI HAI agle din main phir INTEX CARE CHHINDWARA gaya janha mujhe bataya gaya ki SUB PCB KI PROBLEM hai. jiska no.############T001 tha. 15 dino me diya jayaga. 15 dino ke bad aaj 2:30 baje mujhe mobile diya gaya or kaha gaya ki sari problems salve ho gayi hai. abhi mere mobile me re booting ki problem jas ki tas hai.
main apke product se pareshan ho gaya hoo kripya set replace karke diya jaye iske abhav me mujhe UPBHOKTA FORUM ME CASE FILE KARNA PADEGA JISKI PURI JAWABDARI INTEX CO. & PHONES FOR YPU SHOP KI HOGI.

REGARDS

SANJAY SHRIVASTAVA
QTR. D-1 PARASIA ROAD
MPEB COLONY CHHINDWARA.
surya1111

Jan 12, 2016

intex aqua i4+

dear sir,
maine intex aqua i -4+ liya hai kuch time tk bo thik chal rha tha bt ab usme problem j aa rhi hai k jb uski battery % 50% se km hoti hai to bo apne ap switch off ho jata hai sir aisa kyun ho rha hai pls meri problem solve kijiye
main intex ka fan hu intex ka mobile acha hai bt problem phli bar ayi hai to dekhte hai ki meri problem solve hoti hai k nhi

m.no.8803669295,9086329120
email: [email protected] com

bahgchand Khandelwal

battery complaint

I am Purchase of new mobiles From Rama Computer At jaipur on date 09.12.2015 But battery not work I am battery service centre Deposited on date 30.12.2015. But no information from service centre till date

So please My complaint soluction as as possible

Service Centre Address
146 ganpati Plaza M I road jaipur Ph no. 8003422910

Sunil Khandelwal
M No. 8003821481
E Mail [email protected]
dsparihar

Jan 11, 2016

Inordinate Delay in service and no-response on telephone

I have deposited my Acqua Power + Intex Mobile (purchased in June, 2015) for replacement of Mother Board and display at Aggarwal Telecom, Sector-18, Noida vide jobsheet No. ############T001 dated 29.12.2015. I was told that it would be repaired with in 2 - 3 days. Pl. enquire on Mobile and collect. Many a times I tried to contact on Mobile but there was no response. When I visited on 10.11.201, I found the Shop closed. I again tried to contact on mobile (7827012020) on 11.1.2016 but in vain. Is somebody listening in Intex Mobile to rectify my problem.

D.S. PARIHAR)
Mobile: 9818862429
Nikhil magare

Network problem

I'm using intex star hd.it looses network but doesn't get back until restart.also auto running software's are not started automatically I'm facing this problem even after repairing from service center.....I think these mobiles are of inferior quality.
newchauhan

Jan 7, 2016

Networking Problem

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have purchased a intex mobile Aqua 4.5 E in the month of August approx date is 28 . In 1st week of September display problem created in my mobile then i send the mobile in service center. Solving it's problem a new problem create in my mobile. the Problem is when i click in my camera icon it back out from camera and not show memory card. after it i send again my mobile in service center but without solve this problem company send to me this mobile after change the display. i complained it but service center said to me that i will help you and send again this mobile. i hope that service center will help me but i have no respond and something some parts of mobile had damaged when i complained again for it they said to me again & again we help you now networking problem have been create in mobile so i request you to please stop your service because it is very bad for all your customer otherwise check my complained details in your record and please change my mobile for your best . i will wait for your response

your customer
Naveen Chauhan
Muzaffarnagar
Mob 9719709307
Sekar Sekar Sekar Sekar

Jan 2, 2016

Dealer talking very very bad words

I am writtng complaint from thiruvanamalai about your dealer of thiruvanamalai. He talking very very bad me in today morning 2/1/2016 at 10-30am onwards .His name called dinakaran ailas dina. The service centre pupils also talking bad agaist the custmer. That name is suresh service centre . I am cplaint many times by custmer care. But didnot take no action above persons. They are spoilng and demaging intex company name. Ple conduct me my mobile no 9940224155. I give the many details of above persons.
pandiyaraj

Dec 27, 2015

not charging

my intex aqua y2 mobie showing charging but the mobile was not charged please help me
naikintex

Dec 24, 2015

Regarding Not charging

I perchase 1 intex_cloud_plus on 12th july 15, and from the day one i have facing some different issues in mobile, one of the big issue is it is charge not happening properly, when i was connect charge, after 2-3 seconds it was automatically disconnectedand for the same issue i have visited INTEX service center, but still issue was not resolved still reflecting the same, so can any one revert with some serious action ???

Naik
janifsays

Dec 21, 2015

intex aqua y2 complaint

i purchases intex aqua y2 . the day i purchase the said phone problem arise infact i went to service station nothing happened so for i am fed up. i am resident in kashmir (Srinagar) very poor service system. i think company should replace the intex y2 with new phone
Girish cng

Dec 17, 2015

My Intex mobile service

ಗಿರೀಶನೆಂಬ ನಾನು ನನ್ನ ಮೊಬೈಲ್ ಆದ intex ಕಂಪನಿಯ extreme ಮೊಬೈಲ್ ಅನ್ನು service ಗೆಂದು 06/11/15 ರಂದು ಚನ್ನಗಿರಿಯ intex service center ಗೆ ಕೊಟ್ಟಿದ್ದು job sheet number ############T001. ಮೊಬೈಲ್ ಅನ್ನು ಕೊಟ್ಟು ಒಂದು ತಿಂಗಳಿನಮೇಲೆ ಹದಿನೈದು ದಿನಗಳಾಗಿದ್ದು ಕಂಪನಿಯಿಂದ ಯಾವುದೇ ಪ್ರತಿಕ್ರಿಯೆಗಳು ಬಂದಿಲ್ಲ.
Arunravi

Dec 9, 2015

Touch Problem

JOB SHEET NO. 51124543500T001 DATE 2/11/2015 I am really disappointed with your service by delayed

so I hate intex
Ganesh Jaitmal

Dec 8, 2015

about intez aqua i5 hd

My intex aqua i5 hd mobile is not working properly, it boots several times, hang too many times, screen displays bar lines , shut down in regular intervals . Service center says change the mother board of it, and it will cost me around 4000 /- rs. what should i do? I am now planning to buy old fashioned mobile, without touch screen & not a smartphone.
Ram ji ki jai

Dec 6, 2015

Intex aqua xtreeam mobile complain

Intex aqua xtreeam mobile complain
my mobile perches date on 27/1/15 and other day problem start i m very very unhappy for this, and send to service center date on 27/11/15 call and respond from company plz
Nitin Awasthi
naresh choudhary bhiwadi

Dec 2, 2015

mobile

jago desh ke yuwa intex ke mobile mat lo ,kinyo ki bahut hi ghtia servive hai aur phone ka to kaya kahna "jo intex ka mobile kharide ga wo hamesh pachtaye ga "
PSPhani

Dec 1, 2015

Mobile Battery Shut down

I have purchased Intex Aqua - Mobile instrument just 4 months back after looking at the Advertisement and expected it to work. But to my surprise it was working excellent for the first 2 months and it has started to shut down completely. The battery charging is drastically falling from 100 % to 2 % and vice versa.

I am not sure why manufacture such an instrument and try to fool the public.

Phani
shukla brijesh

Dec 1, 2015

intex aqua star II

we r purchasing a handset of intex modal name aqua star II on 21-06-2015. .

imei number is 911430503287150
s_imei number is 911430503287168

recently there is problem in my mobile screen AND touch . . a few problem r also present before last month memory status.

please give detail for replcement accessiories its screen or any option . i have a guarantee period and insurance date at this time
nagin bari

Nov 30, 2015

Non abvailability of Aqua y2 battery

Since last Sunday (22.11.2015) my Mobile Battery (Aqua Y2) has become weak. I visited to Authorised Service centre @ Deepak Commn., Boisar, Taluka & Dist. Palghar, Pin-401 501 (Mobile-9028987362). But he is not having the said Battery till date. Pl look into the matter & manage to provide the above Battery.

(Nagin Bari)