intex mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about intex mobile

timbadiya jagdish

Aug 18, 2015

touch is not working

intex aqua star 2 HD is Very Bad Mobile in the world his processor is very slow and his touch is very hard not smoothly
prafulldhote

Aug 17, 2015

Mobile Not working

This is to inform you that I bought one Intex mobile around 6,500 rupees intex aqua star 2 on online purchase from flipkart on May2015.From last few days mobile not working properly mobile hanging while call. I am trying to call serve center in wagholi by but Contact no. are not reachable.
My contact No. is 9960899354

Aug 9, 2015

bad service

This is to inform you that I bought one Intex mobile arround 6,200 rupees intex aqua star 2. after few days mobile not working properly mobile hanging and tough slow
then I give my mobile customer care located at Uttam Nagar service center they given me slip and said come after 15 days I came after 15 days but he said come after 5 days and again I came after 5 days but mobile was not repair.
My Jobsheet No.-############T001

Please Please suggest me.

I will be your thankful

Sanju Rawat
vicky komal

Aug 9, 2015

MOBILE

I BOUGHT A INTEX AQUA MOBILE 6 MONTH BEFOR AND IN SIX MONTH I GAVEMY MOBILE 4 TIMES TO SERVICE CENTER FOR REPAIRING AND ALL THE TIME LOST MY ALL IMPORTANT DATA WHICH WAS SAVED IN THE MOBILE. I DONT NEED THE MOBILE I NEED IT CHANGED . SOLVE MY PRBLM OTHERWISE I MAKE UR COMPANY SO FAMOUS .
combined

Aug 7, 2015

mobile battery, signal problem

dear sir,

i ashok kumar garg from patran dis. patiala of punjab, my mobile no.--098726-42563.

i seeling a new mobile intex aqua i5 mini white in 31-10-2014. after some time mobile battery no work. i replace it. after some time again battery damage. i purchase mobile battery.

i deposit my mobile in intex care patran (preet electronic) again to again because mobile battery 7th baar damage. 4th baar i purchase battery in market with my self money

now i deposit it in intex care patran job sheet no. ############t001.

intex cus. care no help me.
yogendra195

Aug 5, 2015

not repair my phone

Dear madam/sir,
I was purchase new intex smartphone but after few day my phone creat misteck in switch on so i going to nearest service center and given for service on 10/06/2015 but after 2 month the service center owner not return my phone and any satisfy reason so please sir given my phone in 3 days nither i going to consumer form for claim and phone.... Its a last open warning
Banwari lal
Intex service center- shubham creation , jaynti bazar jaipur rajasthan.
ritesh rajora

Aug 2, 2015

unsatisfactory services and false committment

Dear Official ,
This is in regard with the Intex Moblie purchased on 28/09/2014 .
there is a problem occurring in the handset of not getting charged .
when contact with the service centre employee Mr. Mayank dated 01/08/2015 he said that Charging socket is damaged and it has to be replaced with a new one and it would be a chargable service .
I ask him to give it in writing , so he mentioned on the Xerox copy of the bill " Charging Socket Damaged".
on asking for a stamp of service centre he said that he is not having stamp and also the authorized person is not here with whom I can talk .
I just want to know how much leniency these people are having regarding the brand image of the company .
if there is no body who can take the authority then what is the meaning to run a service centre.
why the costumer should bear cost of negligence and non -professionalism .
This thing creates a negative image of the "BRAND" and should be controlled properly at the management level .
The address of the Service Centre Was :
M-115, Yaswant Plaza, Opposite Railway Station, Indore – 452001, Madhya Pradesh
Contact No:0731 – 4237601,6452245214,
And the person name was Mayank .
I request you to consider the matter on high priority and make arrangements to get my mobile in working condition as it is in warranty .
awaiting your earliest reply or else I have to take the route of Consumer Forum .

Ritesh Rajora
Indore
Mobile : 98266 22559
umesh sachdeva

Jul 29, 2015

WORST SERVICE I HAD EVER SEEN

HI ,
I PURCHASED INTEX AQUA POWER PLUS ON 25JULY 2015 . IT GETS HEAT ON USING CONTINOUSLY AND TAKES 2-3 HOURS TO GET CHARGED. ON 29JULY 2015. I WENT SERIVICE CENTER(Sach Collection Point
Old Delhi Road, Delhi Rd Sector 14) .FIRST OF ALL IT WAS THE WORST SERVICE I HAD EVER SEEN , EXECUTIVES OF SERVICE CENTER WERE NOT TALKING PROPERLY AND THEY WERE USING HARYANVI LANGUAGE.AND EACH AND EVERY EXECUTIVE HAVE THEIR OWN PROCEDURE .NO ONE KNOWS THE PROPER PROCEDURE,ONE TOLD IT WILL TAKE ONE HOUR TO CHECK AND ANOTHER ONE TOLD IT WILL TAKE 2 DAYS .A GIRL WHO WAS FOR PRIMARY VIEW TOLD THAT SHE WILL GIVE FORM THROUGH WHICH I WILL GET NEW PHONE .ANOTHER EXECUTIVE REFUSED AND AFTER THAT THEY TOLD IT WILL TAKE ONE DAY MEANS EACH AND EVERY EXECUTIVE HAVE THEIR OWN PROCEDURE .A EXECUTIVE WAS REALLY BEHAVING RUDELY.NOW I HAVE GIVEN MY PHONE TO THEM AND THEY TOLD ME TO VISIT TOMMOROW AT 11. I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF IT AND WILL GIVE PIORITY.
UMESH SACHDEVA
Naresh1989

Jul 28, 2015

Technical fault in newly purchased monile

I have purchased brand new intex aqua power + on 25-5_2015 frome 'New yes mobiles',porbandar Gujarat-360575 but within 1 month it stoped working suddenly.
So I have contacted authorized service station of Intex mobiles in our city called ''sanjari mobile",shop no.2, Spital complex porbandar-360575 and they ensured repairing of my phone by giving me receipt in return on 24-6-2015 but till date they have neither repaired my phonephone nor giving me satisfactory answers.

It is very poor experience I have with a giant mobile company,further I recommend all those who read this complain not to buy any product of Intex.

It would be your kind help to me if my problem get any solution.

Ravi U. Keriya

Jobship dated 24_6_2015
vinod sunka

Jul 28, 2015

worst intexmobile service centers

I bought intexaqua xtreme mobile 6 months before.and its display was failed.the intex service centers didn't responded me.they failed to provide service.plz take action against them
ASIATICWB

Jul 16, 2015

INTEX MOBILE-Line On Display

[email protected] ([email protected]); ASIATIC ENGINEERS INDIA Kolkata ([email protected])

Sub: Line On Display
Ref: Intex Mobile Model:Aqua Xtreme. BL DS

With reference to the above,I had Purchased the Mobile Handset
From M/s: Eastern Logica Infoway Ltd, 6, Chittranjan Avenue,Kolkata- 700 072
Vide Bill No:EL15/I007582. Dtd:26/01/2015. The handset IMEI Nos are
M_IMEI 911415700433384 & S_IMEI 911415700473380.

Within a short span of Six Months the handset Screen Display the Numerous Line & Grudrually stop working totally.Since the Product is under valid Warranty, I,had visited M/s: IS Information Technology , 3- Ketra Das Lane, Ground Floor, Kolkata-700 012 with the defective handset alongwith Original Invoice.However after spending One hour they collected the defective handset and issued me the Receipt Vide Jobsheet Number ############T001.Dtd: 13/07/2015. {Lot No: ############}.

After Three days i contacted them over phone to enquiry about my phone, Surprisingly they
informed me to Pay Rs: 3,170/- (Rs:Three Thousand One Hundred Seventy Only) towards the repairing Charges.Since the Product is under Valid Warranty Period,Its your duty to replace
the Handset or arrange the free replacement.

Under the circumstances ,I,hereby request you to please arrange the free replacement without any further delay and abide by the Warranty rendered to me.kindly get the work done upto the satisfaction and or arrange the free replacement within two days.

This is for your information and request to do the needful without any further delay.

Thanking You.

Mohammedi.S.Darukhanawala.
ASIATIC ENGINEERS [INDIA],
33/1, NETAJI SUBHAS ROAD, MARSHALL HOUSE, GROUND FLOOR,
ROOM No: 108-B, KOLKATA-700001. [WEST BENGAL].
PH:+91-33-22307237, T/FAX:+91-33-22310408. Mb:+919831037877.
e-Mail: [email protected], / [email protected],
Subhalaxmi

Jul 14, 2015

Intex Mobile

Just 2 Month back, I brought Intex Aqua Mobile. Suddenly not working and Slow.Cannot ON the Mobile, to saw only dead Cell
Jagadish RG

Jun 24, 2015

Mobile not working

We have purchased intex mobile aqua star 11 HD on 4.06.2015 where from the 3 day we are facing the problem of hanging & camera not opening we got serviced at service center then also problem not solved .So pls change the mobile

Jagadish RG
+918966991888
SAMADHAN T Patil

Jun 21, 2015

My INTEX mobile is not proper

I purchased intex mobile of 6700 rs but within 1 month it was switched off.I send to intex service centre twice but they repair again switch off.when I called service centre they did not provided proper service and the service provider are disgusting using rough language.whn I ask them to replace they didn't agree.really intex is the most worst mobile company

Please replace my mobile not proper mobile hanging very bad pic please contact me

SAMADHAN patil 7741007924
prashant kumbhaj

Jun 20, 2015

bad service

my intex mobile aqua 4.5 e has not been working properly within 2 weeks of buying it.whenever i give it to service centre for repairing they return it without repairing or either they keep me hanging around office every week.service centre is CHHATISGARH MOBILE REPAIRING B2/11 RAVI BHAWAN.What should i do now.

mob no. 9039764927
sunil khanna09

Jun 9, 2015

PHONE NOT WORKING

I PURCHASED INTEX AQUA LIFE-II ON 22/05/2015, AND THIS HANDSET STARTED GIVING PROBLEM FROM THE THIRD DAY. THEN I TOOK IT TO GOEL COMMUNICATIONS, NEW GHAZIABAD BUT THE PROBLEM REMAINS THE SAME, THEN I TOOK IT TO SHRI BABA BALAK NATH TRADERS, OM NAGAR, SAHIBABAD GHAZIABAD. IT WAS SENT TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED SERVICE CENTRE ON 05/06/2015. BUT TILL TODAY I HAVENT RECEIVED IT BACK.
JOB SHEET NO. IS ############T001 DT 05/06/2015.

HELP ME TO GET THE SAME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SUNIL KHANNA
farhanparkar

May 26, 2015

new intex mobile not working since 10 day of purchased

I purchased intex mobile of 9300 rs but within 10 days it was switched off.I send to intex service centre twice but they repair again switch off.when I called service centre they did not provided proper service and the service provider are disgusting using rough language.whn I ask them to replace they didn't agree.really intex is the most worst mobile company
vijay khuman

Apr 10, 2015

not working easily

i buy intex aqua v2 but it is not working properly it has software related issues and body structure is not good
u joshi

Jan 24, 2015

my intex aqua i-4+ is dead

From starting,
My cell phone's touch is not working properly,I visited to customer care,becouse it is in warrenty of 1 year(I sub,itted it in customer care,Gurgaon).
Now when the give it back to me, it either doesn't switching on or showing any thing else.

It is completely dead.

When i tried to contact customer care they called to charge it and when it become some warm it will be automatically switched on.
The contact person of customer care was also so much rough and even doesn't replying me properly about the problem.
Now i have charged it till 1 an hour but it doesn't showing even a single message or switching on.
Its dead as it was before charging

Umesh Joshi
sanjman04

Aug 5, 2014

Proper response is not given by service centre

Dear Concern, I have submit my phone “ Intex Aqua Curve “ as on dated 21.07.2014 in intex service center (soni telecom) faridabad (HR) against Job sheet no. ############T001 and your executive at service centre revert that you may collect your phone as on dated 24.7.2014 and I have make a call to your exe. And they confirmed that touch is not available in our stock so your phone will be replaced with now one so please wait to dated 28.07.2014 and after that I have make a call on 28.07 they confirmed that phone is sent to TRP GGN and will be provide as on dated 31.07 and it is under process and they have given a mobile no of TRP GGN and when I have make a call to TRP they also confirmed that it is in under process and today I have also make a call to TRP GGN and they are not given a satisfactory answer and confirmed that phone will be provide to me coming Monday and I have a query that if replacement is given then why enough time is taken so please take this complaint seriously or I have put a case in consumer court…

Sanjeev sharma
jimmyshah

Nov 29, 2011

intex mobile work not properly

I purchased INTEX 2060 handset (3 month ago) on dated 7 July 2011 amount to Rs. 2325/- from Khazana store in Ahmedabad, my phone work not properly and i had gone to service station in maninagar ahmedabad visit 5 times and check my phone .but my phone working not proper . my new mobile problem started after 2 months date of purchase . this time my intex phone totally off.please give me my mobile solutions as soon as possible.

jaimin shah
jimmyshah

Nov 28, 2011

New mobile work not proper

I had purchased INTEX 2060 handset on dated 7 july 2011 amount to Rs. 2325/- from Khazana store in Ahmedabad, my phone work not properly and i had gone to service station viist 5 times but not a satisfide answer and my new mobile problem started after 2 months date of purches .please reply

Apr 30, 2011

not return the battery of mobile

dear sir/madam,

i purchased the intex mobile (IN 2060) on 21-01-2011 from the retailer ( Om Mobile Communication, in front of bus stand, Rewari (HR)-123401). After some days mobile creates few problems such as, speakear problem, keypad problem and battery backup problem.
On 06-04-2011 i gave the mobile to the service centre ( E-Services, shop No. 441, Model Town, Shopping Complex, Rewari (HR). I gave them Mobile phone with its battery but without "battery cover" to the service centre executive. They give me the job work slip customer copy.
Till now they not give me back my mobile, I went to the service centre many times they told me that your mobile is ok but they don't have its battery they told that i had not gave the the mobile battery.
Please help me and give me the sollution.

Gaurav Khanna