intex mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about intex mobile

devbal-5

May 3, 2017

Messages not going

my mobile intex aqua lite then messages not going what can i do?
Shrijitjha

May 2, 2017

Phone not working

My intex cloud q11 just stopped working instantly while I was using it. It suddenly switched off instantly without even showing the switch off screen. I tried to switch it on but nothing was happening. The phone is in the warranty period so I want it repaired
Pramod79

Apr 17, 2017

My Mobile Aqua Star Power display not working & service centre not repair from since 5 month

Dear Intex Team,

Its very painful to faulty mobile (Display not working) not get repair by your Authorized Service centre at Nagpur from last 5 month. This name is XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES- Nagpur, my mobile Auqa Star Power has been deposited for repairing of Mobile dispaly, but this service centre unable to get ready & when i call to service centre for availability mobile, his always reply some issue with this model spare availability or his expert has out of station. I requested to look in this matter, arrange the spares for that mobile or replace with new one.
Pramod Chavan, Gondia
S.kashyap

Apr 12, 2017

Charging and mic problem

Dear sir/ma'am
I purchased intex aqua star 4g mobile and after 7 months I am facing charging problem. my mobile is not charge as well as mic also not working. when I went service center for rectify this issue so, they refuse them.So please kindly give me suitable & easiest solution to solve this problem.
Here this is my information.
name - Saurabh
ph no. - 9910860731
Saurabh kujur

Apr 11, 2017

Intex product

I just want to bring to your notice that I am having a hard time using your product. There were lot of problems which I recently faced like display problem, servicing problem etc, and now battery problem my phone doesn't charge while it is on it just shows its charging but the battery level remains the same .When I switch off my phone and charge it take 1hr. To charge 10%.

Its not even 6 months completed when I bought your product and I am facing lot of technical problems. I feel like I shouldn't have bought your product Because it will create more problems in future, although it was too expensive , I could have bought much better smart phones which had much better performance with the same price.
Bajaj Deepak

Apr 10, 2017

Mobile Not Received

Mera Mobile AQUA ACE (WHITE) DUAL SIM (2199-4005-1) S.S. COMMUNICATION, 92/211, Gautam Buddha Marg, Charbagh, Lucknow Main JOBSHEET NO. ############T001 Dt. 24.03.2017 ko Bannane ke liye dia tha service centre main maximum 15 days ka time manga tha aaj dt. 10.04.2017 ko bhi mera mobile phone nahi bana he. service centre jane ke baad pata chala ki mobile phone abhi repair nahi hua he. jiski wajah se mera bahut loss ho raha he aapse request he meri complained solve kare. Service Centre main meri koi baat nahi suni ja rahi he...

Deepak Bajaj
Lucknow
Mob.: 9452588327
Saurabh kujur

Mar 28, 2017

technical problem

I bought my phone on 21/Nov/2016 and my phone got some display problem so i took my phone to the service center, they told me that it will take about 8 -10 days for them to repair, and I told the same problem to the other mobile repair shops they said you can collect your phone the next . so i don't understand why the service center is taking so long to repair my phone just because my phone is in warrenty period or is there some other reason.the service center gave me a helpline no. and when i call them they gave the other no. and when i call the other no. they said please call on the other refering to the same no.which the service center gave me.
Atul sharma trb

Mar 11, 2017

blutooth wifi is not working

my wifi and blutooth turns on but not connecting with any device, how can i solve it

Mar 10, 2017

Complaints against INTEX-AQUA Q7 PRO

Respected SIR,
I was purchased one Android Hand Set, INTEX-AQUA Q7 PRO on 14.03.2016. But from the beginning i.e. after 2/3 months it creates so many problems which were repaired by your Service Center (International Market, Sevok Road, Siliguri).

But after 1st time repair it again creates same problems and 2nd time again repaired by the Service Center. I was assured by the Service Center that if next time it create any problems than the set will be change/Ex-change.

It is very funny that within few days the handset again create another problems and the handset is totally dead i.e. out of order. I contact your Service Center for exchange the handset but they not agreed. Than I contact your Pay Help Line No.1860 108 5555 on 24.02.2017 at 19.00 hrs. and 28.02.2017 at 13.00 hrs. But no solution came out and the Help Line also said me that we could not change/ex-change your handset but it can repair only.

Sir, I am not agreed to 3rd time repair this type of disturb handset, which always create problems from the beginning. In view of the goodwill of the INTEX product, I hope you will look into the matter deeply and change/ex-change my handset as early as possible because in this day everyone facing problem without smart phone.

THANKING YOU.

Mobile-94344 28456
Siliguri/North Ben

Mar 10, 2017

Complaints against INTEX-AQUA Q7 PRO

Respected SIR,

But after 1st time repair it again creates same problems and 2nd time again repaired by the Service Centre. I was assured by the Service Centre that if next time it create any problems than the set will be change/Ex-change.

It is very funny that within few days the handset again create another problems and the handset is totally dead i.e. out of order. I contact your Service Centre for exchange the handset but they not agreed. Than I contact your Pay Help Line No.1860 108 5555 on 24.02.2017 at 19.00 hrs. and 28.02.2017 at 13.00 hrs. But no solution came out and the Help Line also said me that we could not change/ex-change your handset but it can repair only.

Sir, I am not agreed to 3rd time repair this type of disturb handset, which always creat problems from the beginning. In view of the goodwill of the INTEX product, I hope you will look into the matter deeply and change/ex-change my handset as early as possible because in this day everyone facing problem without smart phone.

THANKING YOU.

Mobile-94344 28456
Siliguri/North Bengal
shaan14786

Mar 8, 2017

Not getting Update

Sir I was brought INTEX aqua FISH phone and this phone have a lot of problem like Not supported jio4gvoice application which means it have no voLTE please atleast enable voLTE feature and main thing is that SAILFISH OS have latest update Iijoki is not available for me . I think buying a INTEX mobile is a mistake . Please do something to enable voLTE feature.
Ketan Naik

Mar 3, 2017

INTEX AQUA - Painful pop-ups subscribe to internet services

I have this phone for last 7 months. To put it simply VERY POOR QUALITY PHONE. Advice not to buy is. If it is cheap it has reasons to be cheap.

Coming to the issue, it has some in-build apps which pops up and if you are not careful, it subscribe to service which you haven't heard of also. You realize it when you get your phone bill.This is how they sell it cheap and you end up paying the phone companies.

Next buy the likes of INTEX or KARBONN or for that matter any Indian made phone. They always cheat. This people will make sure Modiji's 'MAKE IN INDIA" fails and get a bad name.
chakraborty rohan

Feb 27, 2017

launchers are not work properly

Not any launchers are work properly in my intex aqua star 2 ,my three buttons are not work properly
Nitin1279

Feb 11, 2017

Intex Mobile not a quality product

I purchased a mobile of Intex power + and with in warranty thrice I gave it for repair at service centre but the phone was still not working.

Again the forth time the phone stopped working screen went black I went to the gallery from where I purchased the mobile ( kalbadevi Top 10 mobile Shop) and they said that the warranty got over and if I would had gone to them 8 days before within the warranty period they would have repaired it.

But my concern was I had already given it for repair within the warranty period not once but thrice than why it was not working. And what king of servising was done by service centre.

Today I got to know that Intex is just interested in selling mobiles and least bothered on after sales service.

I would suggest not to buy any mobiles of Intex as the problem never gets resolved I have to say that the company is cheating it's customers

Nitin
Anki zais

Feb 2, 2017

Wifi bluetooth not working

My aua style pro ph not working with wifi n bluetooth plz do need full
Puneet Dhawan

Feb 1, 2017

complant for Aqua 4G+

sir i have intex aqua 4g+ mobile. in this mobile i am use relience jio sim. but there is a problem with jio4gvoice app offline. please solve my problem.
My contact No. 9017777460
Amresh kumar2

Jan 29, 2017

not open but charging is dedicate

sir i am amresh kumar from jalalpur gangati ps mahua i said him that my phone has problem of power botton but he said the problem is battery he gave me 5days .but he could'nt my fhone .now he says the problem of power button. what the communicity of care .customer problem solve that customer problem increse .because i am also student of mobile, laptop computer repare from ak info
sachin79

Jan 26, 2017

Intex mobile not working

I bought intex mobile on 9th Jan 17 from Raj Communication, Pimpri. From the first hour of the purchase it was not working properly i.e. though the mobile was ON, it shows as if it is switched on or out of range. Kept under observation for almost 15 days but issue didn't solved and hence, went back to the shop, but it seems they are just cheating the customers. He denied to accept it and when, I tried to return it he offer Rs. 200. It was ridiculous experience and hence, I gave the mobile back but they started fight with me and talking on a higher voice.
milan sodha

Jan 25, 2017

mobile heating problem

I bought intex aqua super about 7 months ago.
I once got its battery replaced by a service center of intex.
I have standard intex aqua super battery but when I plug in the charger the battery takes more time to charge than shown in the mobile.
also when used the battery drains quickly and the device gets overheated.
please solve my problem.

my email I'd : sodhamilan12 @gmail.com
contact : 8530766513

please tell me how to prevent my device from overheating.
Ravi Shrivastava02

Jan 25, 2017

Intex Mobile Repairing delay

I am having intex aqua genx, JOB sheet no ############T001 dated 7/12/16 for screen broken.
My phone send to noida head office for repairing. They said Resolution time 15days.
I have called 5 Times to customer care but every time status showing pending. I told him to send my phone back as it is without Repairing but not done.
How can I escalate this.
Please guide.
Name - Ravi Shrivastava
Litigant

Jan 22, 2017

MALICIOUS INTEX APPS. DOWNLOAD MALICIOUS SOFTWARE INTO MY INTEX PHONE

Automatic subscription SMS are being sent from your company supplied APPS in my Intex Aqua phone to the value added services of Airtel as I am using Airtel SIM.Charges are being added to my Airtel account and games are being downloaded into my phone without my consent. This has been happening for the PAST 4 MONTHS AND AM RECEIVING VERY HIGH BILLS . Please STOP THIS MALPRACTICE .I have deleted these apps many times but they are reloaded by INTEX COMPANY every time I start using my mobile phone. I have RE-FORMATTED MY PHONE SEVERAL TIMES. YET THE MALICIOUS SOFTWARE IS ALWAYS RELOADED BY YOUR COMPANY APPS. I AM UNABLE TO USE MY INTEX AQUA HANDSET. PLEASE THEREFOR REFUND ME THE COST OF PURCHASE.IMMEDIATELY.

PRONOB KUMAR
A-4 BAMHRC CAMPUS
BHOPAL 462038.
Aniket57

Jan 21, 2017

Can't detect memory card

I purchased Intex aqua young 3 months ago but only after a month it started to show problems. It does not detect SD card. I took it to Intex service centre vashi two times but after a few days problem still arises. In that all process I lost my data many times . Please consider my request and give me replacement or refund.
darshansingh sanglikar

Jan 16, 2017

battry connector problem

Dear sir my intex aqua y2 ips mobile battry connector problem
vasanthkumar7

Jan 7, 2017

battery

my phone switch off when battery percentage is 100% ...then when i try to switch on my phone it shows battery percentage 32% ...i can use my phone when i plug in charging 24/7
email me : [email protected]
contact: 9751509417
ghanshyam12$

Jan 7, 2017

wi fi Bluetooth not working

i have intex aqua marval + mobile i m facing problem my phone wi fi or Bluetooth is not working so how to resolve this problem
plz info me