intex mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about intex mobile

rajani14

Jan 6, 2017

battery problem

every five minits the intex aqua hd will be switched off
irfanp

Jan 6, 2017

service center not give my mobile after 25days

dear sir,
i give my phone to intex service center on14-12-2016 but steel my mobile nt in my hand my jobsheet no.############T001 so pls action on my problem.
grobing

Jan 5, 2017

Battery issue

I purachase intex aqua q5 november 2015 within 2 months headset stop to working and cannot use head jack thereafter.once its fallen down the side cover little damage and after that its not close properly.main problem is not this 3 times i replace the battery still now its damage now its completely useless.i take the phone to intex service center they says its need to replace its board and its cost 2500 and phone cost nearly 5000 and nearly 350*3 i pay for the battery .totally disappointed and take some care while making phone.else we lost our money and trust in indian brands.
Robin
Sandeepsp70

Jan 5, 2017

Intex Acqua - A peice of crap

I had purchased Intex Acqua from Relaince Digital In November. Havent been able to use the same till date even for a minute. The MTP Thermal Software (Publisher unknown) keeps on booting the phone after every couple of minutes. Have taken the phone to service centre couple of times. The phone was even sent by service centre to factory which was returned after more than a month. The problem though claimed to be resolved continues. Worst phone I have ever seen. Looking at this page wondering how many other problems with surface as will know only this problem is solved which will enable me to test other features. Instead of manufacturing such inferior quality devices and cheating people you can ask for charity and we will donate
shrikant Tidke

Poor quality of material of back cove eco 2400

Dear sir/madam
I had purchased ECO2400 phone on 28 dec 17 and back cover crack on 2jan 2017 dealers(Rediphone at alkapuri vadodra) not support regarding material thay told me 7 day replacement garanty but r refuse by complent
sweety parmar

operating problems in phone

Intex

REF: aqua star 4g mobile (IS 13252: 2010,R-85001732)
SUB: some functions in mobile not working properly

Respected Sir/Madam
I have purchase above mobile from Snapdeal online on 26.09.2016.
In this mobile I have face many times operating problem.
Problems are as under:
1. bluetooth of my above phone is not connecting to bluetooth of any other device .
2. i am not able to transfer my pics and other files through USB from phone .
3. Heating problem facing every time.
4.my phone's hotspot is not connecting with my laptop.
kindly go through my complain and provide some quick solution .
GOPAL_KUMAR

Mobile Not Working

Dated: 02.01.2017
Intex

REF: Intex Cloud Swift 4G IMEI No: 911475500392123
SUB: Mobile Not Working

Respected Sir/Madam
I have purchase above mobile from Snapdeal online on 07.01.2016 and vendor is Golyan India at Samalkha, Delhi vide their invoice no-S374EB/15-16/73994 d.07.01.2016.
In this mobile I have face many times operating problem and this regards I have visit your service centre many times at Vardhman Mall, Azadpur, Delhi vide their job sheet no-################ dated 02.01.2017. Problems are as under:
1. I have give to service centre in color of Silver Grey but I have received in Golden color.
2. Two to three times service centre has change their motherboard.
3. Heating problem facing every time.
4. Battery not work proper and service centre employee ask for change battery.
5. Camera and Jac is not working.
6. Last many months service centre take this mobile with us.
7. In this I have visit your service centre many times. They tell that e-mail to Intex company regarding your problems.
They are not correct our above mention problems and every times they give us other excuse.
I request you please send me new one mobile or return my money.
Gopal
Mobile:9654222835
Suyash Dixit

Dec 31, 2016

My Intex aqua trend turns off automatically

Hello sir
I bought Intex aqua trend ,in the month of June.Now I am facing a problem.My smartphone turns off automatically again and again.without any reason.please help me.
I will wait for your answer.
bhssddeee

Dec 31, 2016

sir mere intex aqua young mein automatic call receive ho raha hai

Pls help my phone is receiveing calls automatically

Dec 31, 2016

Intex Aqua power plus charging problem and camera problem screen problem

Sir Intex Aqua power plus mobile repair ke liye Diya tha 5 month ho Gaye Abhi tak mobile thik nahi hua hai Intex voy very bad hai kya yahi hai Intex mobile two month bhi nahi chala hai and Intex service centre Shillong mein Diya hai Abhi tak thik nahi hua hai please mera mobile jaldi repair karva dijiye reply please service centre send kar dijiye My Mobile no 8131937164 hai contact No hai
pankajkumar1407

Dec 29, 2016

Intex Cloud Pace

the mobile is very bad...couldn't use for 3-4 months..facing problem of power off & software problem. battery became useless in just 4 moths..
customer service very bad.. over 35 days but not repaired till now.. when i went to receive my phone they handed over me a phone with old body..i refused to receive and again they are taking time to change the body even after 35 days..very bad service..
Dasaradhadu

Dec 26, 2016

Battery Draining very fastly

I purchased intex aqua star 2 hd mobile in the year of 2015.its having 2000mah capacity battery.but acts as 100mah capacity battery.The battery drains very fastly.i attached one image.please refer...straightly asking ..why intex authorities publish very good and very fast.why we are publish false advertisements?
and its having 1 GB RAM but its performance very poor then samsung grand(having 512mb RAM).
Is there any solution regarding the above problems?Please tell...I suffering a lot .........

If there is any solution, then please tell to [email protected]

Battery Draining very fastly

Cybertron_X

Dec 25, 2016

Aqua 3G pro wifi and 3G problem

My phone model Intex Aqua 3G Pro is Almost an year old and does not connect to wifi networks and does not support 3G. Can you please suggest something so that these two matters are resolved?

With Regards
Puja
salman radiowala

Dec 23, 2016

phone not charging while switch on

When my cell is on my cell is not charging... And when i switch it off it charges ... It is a software issue or hardware please help me out!
Kavin 3594

Dec 17, 2016

Not able to disable Power saving mode.

I just depressed about this problem. Please help to recover.

The main problem is unable to disable the super power saving mode. My mobile doesn't shows any option to disable the super power saving mode. I enable it from the DEFAULT application installed in the mobile phone.
jitendra goyal

Dec 17, 2016

mobile handset problem

my name jitendra goyal i have received a CLOUD 4-G STAR intex mobile purchage and service center battery is not available in jaipur service center
Shishank katiyar

Dec 16, 2016

intex aqua shine 4G mobile is not suppot offline jio calling

Dear intex company owner,

kindly lookinto matter seriously bc'z of my cell phone intex Aqua shine 4G is not supporting offline calling through jio 4g sim while online is working properly so please solve this issue other i will drop a case against you
mobile purchase in the month of November 2016.

Dec 11, 2016

battery problem

not able to charge fully . charging rate is constantly decreasing. Fully charge is exhausting with in half an hour .Not able to replace batteries , not available. Where can I buy original batteries
ARAVIND SWAMY

Dec 8, 2016

INTEX AQUA STAR 2 HD MOBILE VERY SLOW

ONE YEAR BACK I PURCHASED INTEX AQUA STAR 2 HD MOBILE.AFTER THAT I OPENED MOBILE SEAL PACK AND I USED IT .IN MY EXPERIENCE THAT MOBILE WORKS BELOW 100 MB RAM LIKE.I INFORM TO MOBILE SHOP,THEY ARE HELPLESS AND NEXT DAY I WENT TO SERVICE CENTRE AND EXPLAINED WHAT I AM FACED DURING USAGE OF THAT PHONE.THEY WERE TAKE MY MOBILE AND THEY KEPT IT FOR 3 MONTHS.I WENT TO SERVICE CENTER 3 DAYS ONCE .FINALLY AFTER THREE MONTHS THEY GAVE BACK MOBILE TO ME WITHOUT SOLVING THE PROBLEM.I WENT ANOTHER SERVICE CENTER IN ANOTHER PLACE.THEY ALSO DID LIKE THAT.BUT MY PROBLEM WAS NOT SOLVED.FINALLY THAT MOBILE WAS NOT USABLE NOW.I AM ALSO ASKING TO CALL CENTER OF INTEX TECHNOLOGIES THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING.INTEX TECHNOLOGIES LTD WASTED MY MONEY AND WASTED MY TIME.THAT IS A USELESS BRAND.IN INTEX MOBILES TOUCH PROBLEMS AND SOFTWARE PROBLEMS AND CHARGING PROBLEMS AND MANY CALLS ARE NOT CONNECTED TO OTHERS I SEENED IN MY EXPERIENCE AND IN MY FRIENDS MOBILES.THAT MOBILE COMPANY SO MANY PROBLEMS .......FINALLY THAT IS A USELESS MOBILE BRAND.
satish lahare

Dec 5, 2016

Without permission installation

I'm depressed and troubled with My intex aqa lion 3g.when mobile data is being on,
Then this mobile my without any permission downloads many unwanted apps and installed that apps
nkumarsingh751

Dec 1, 2016

refend mobile

Bad Mobil intex always damage
Nitin gehlot

Nov 25, 2016

Very bad camera

I purchased intex aqua s7 2 days ago. These was my first time with intex. On store from where i purchased at that time camera was looking good beacause of light. So i purchased it and when i brought it home the camera was very bad in little low light. Also selfie camera is worst. The back camera in full light also creates artificial . Whole image looks unnatural. In these price 9000 the camera is blunder. Feeling like waste of money.. please help me and allow me refund.
Dharmveer kameriya

Nov 19, 2016

Jio sim is not work in intex aqua fish

Sir,mere mo. Intex aqua fish me jio sim kam nahi kr raha he...pls help me
pk behera

Nov 18, 2016

intex acqua q5 mobile switch off randomly itself when using internet & calling period

I am using Intex Acqua Q5 mobile Since two years. No issue to been became till now. But two days back there is a major problem arises in this set that i always be worried about this.Now i am very much frustrated in this set. Now a days a mobile is a very necessary & important thing for everyone. So please kindly give me suitable & easiest solution to solve this problem.
Saugat adlakha

Nov 13, 2016

Charging problem

I give mobile in intex service centre but the survive is first horrible and I haven't got my mobile whenever I call the survice centre they can't pick the phone when I call the call another number they said that your phone is repaired so, get it soon and when I went to get it isaw that my problem is not solved my mobile is still in survice centre. Its survive is so horrible and I am going to take stern action against intex survice and I request whether you take action or I am going to take a action intex service centre.
Here is my information