intex mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about intex mobile

Nov 12, 2016

LED TV KEY LOCKED

Hi Intex Team,

I have perched 32 inch Led Tv This Diwali But Last 3 Days Led Tv Key Locked so plz help & suggest me how we open Key Unlocked

My Name Is Narender Singh Bisht
My Number is 8130397442
Mail Id Is [email protected]

Thanks & Regds
Narender Singh Bisht
Amit Harne

Nov 7, 2016

4g

Jio 4g sim doesn't work in my Intex Aqua Fish mobile.

pradeepravi

Nov 6, 2016

battery not fully charged

Am used intex cloud Swift 4g mobile . h I have some prob with my mobile . it's not fully charging prob.
damera srinu

Nov 6, 2016

caller I'd not displaying

I have bought intex ace2 mobile phone and its not been even 6 months caller I'd for the incoming call do not display on my phone can someone suggest how could this be rectified
Sanjay Awasthi

Nov 3, 2016

Intex Aqua Power Plus

Dt.03.11.16
Sir, I have brought the above mobile from Krishna Communication from Kanpur vide C.M.No.3297,dt.25.07.2015, but my mobile have created the battery charging on Jan.2016 like slow charging,reverse charging and not increase charging percentage,
and I have checked above 15 to 25 days but problem is not done,At least I deposited my phone to your authorized service center M/s Anoop Telecom, Kanpur. in March 2016 end . And they have returned my set after 15days after remove the problem,But I was not satisfied with the set because charging is not completed and doubtful.and I was again again charged & checked. Than I have re-deposited my set to above service center on June 2016 , and I have just returned my set same day after 1 hour and said that some charging pins was altered and I have remove the problem.But I have not satisfied with my set relates to charging problem, and I was again again charged my set but charging was not completed.I have talk many time to your customer care with long time talking but not any response from your side.
Than I have deposited my set on 08.10.16 to solve the same problem which is pending since 7 or 8 months. with out of Warranty and charges to be paid Rs.489/- (Job Memo attached herewith).As I have informed to you that I have deposited my set on 08.10.16 and now passed over 25days but my set is still not repaired.They have told to me that your set will repair after a week.
I have faced lot of problems with your INTEX product and also your service center and with your department. I brought my product 25.07.15 hence 14 months ago. Approx Two months deposited in your authorized service center and Two months has not in used with reason of battery charging. I have used my set Average 7 to 8 months only. against expenses Rs.9100/- (Set Purchase Value).
Your company is bog volume company but your products very chief,waste,very poor quality and your services is also chief and sub-slandered. My experience with Intex company and Intex Product is very bed and painful. I will not buy any product of Intex and also will suggest to our friends and relatives that they not any mobile /product on Intex.
Sanjay Awasthi
Ravindra s rathore

Nov 1, 2016

Battery problom

Mobile ki battery fool gyi h
Ravindra s rathore

Nov 1, 2016

Mobile battery problem

Mobile ki kharab ho gyi h
Its not charging
pawan180694

Oct 28, 2016

worst care centre

I was using intex aqua i5 octa mobile phone but after one year there is a problen in its touch(not whole touch but only a strip) so i take it to care centre in mandi himachal pradesh. They said me to pay 900 rs . I paid and take my mobile but suddenly it stopped working . I again take it to them . This time they said that its a display problem and you have to pay 1300 extra for it. I mean why i have to pay for display when there was no problem in its display earlier. they damage it and they had to correct it . But they refuse to do so . I agree to pay 1300 extra for display. But next day they sad that it is not working and it can't be repaired. So what ?? I just loose my 900 rupees and also mobile phone which was running smoothly but only a problem in strip of its touch . They have no value of people s money and they are ruining thr trust if intex brand. I will never buy intex again.
nishant mhatre

Oct 20, 2016

dead

i have recently brought an intex mobile (aqua trend) at 9,500 its too good mobile but , after few months it will get dead i put it on charging when i was go to see it after 20 mintues in has been dead not getting switch on .
And when i take to it service center at vashi the service do not give response to me ,he was saying the mobile has been gone .so you crash it or dump it.
so, please repair my mobile at your any service center , i will give a cost as you say for it .

your coustmer,
nishant mhatre
Malleswara sarma.etukuru.v.g.

Oct 19, 2016

Battery..charger.camera not working

Omnamovenkatesaya.i malleswara sarma purchaged intex aqua q5 in aug 2015 .on nov month camer .charger not working.serviice centre not take response functioning.now i had empty aqua q5 cell without mother biard.camera.battery.charger.our friends given complaints is real this intex is worst company.it gives losses to so many middle class people god is there. I lost Rs. 5000 .it helps to me to save poor familys for their food purpose.why i am talking like that sir bcause so many people not having food for atleast one time meal also.but this intex earning too much money from middle class people to reliease so many worst cells its a crime also .please dont purchase our respected indians. Pl give ur openians to my painful sorrow ful storiies.pl send mail [email protected]
sagarinderkhe

Oct 18, 2016

Bad Care Service

Not providing proper service of intex

Hi Due to some technical issues In My intex aqua G2. I gave that mobile to service centre. Near about one month has finished but still phone is not returned to me. The service centre is saying that the board is to come from Company and they are blaming company that they are not sending the parts required for it.
idulfitar

Oct 14, 2016

intex phone refund

intex aqua power hd refund
Hello Good evening sir!
I have purchased Intex aqua power hd mobile from our shadenagar town dealer.in th e month of april 2016. After 20days phone was stopped without any reason. I send that to Mahabubnagar Your company servicing showroom. after one they fefused and said that some items are not available and they send my phone to shadnagar distributor/Dealer of Your Intex phone. Still date I have not received Rs6500 Cost phone any call from him. If caled him , he simle send my no to block list.this is one side o.k.
on 11th day of October 2016, One Nice person Mr. Amangupta from Delhi-8750709862 called me and asking about my compait and he said our refund department sent you 7000Rupees vochure No:################), he also tell that this amt can transfer thru ur bank atm card.. I don't understand how it is possible .Please tell and help me in this regard as aearly as posiible.
with regard

KADLE RAJENDER
2-46 MAINROAD SHADNAGAR-509216 T.S
Shivani kanojia

Oct 12, 2016

Poor services of your staff

My name is shivani kanojia.i have a mobile the set name is aqua mini.i want new battery due to spoiled battery.your service center which is belongs to mehandra enclave opp varadhman plaza.i called them for battery.they clicked my set photo and said this is a kindly cnfrm tomo for the battery.i called them again and again on mentioned number on card but they did nt picked .at last I visited to unhygenic dusty service center.there was 5-6 people and one client.i was the second one.no body given me response and I approached that person who was handling to other client.he says madam jo dekhte hai abhi ruk jao apko dikhta nahi h ki light nahi aa rahi.i said kindly lineup other person to me.there are so many free staff but no body was entertaining me and there was one unprofessional boy who was wearing ear rings .he said come at Monday.today I called them and they hold me for long time and they given me lazy answer baad Mei pata karna.i am srry but intex has no quality and poor in customer service .rating is 0

Shivani kanojia
Chamber no 3
West wing ,tees hazari court,delhi
ramjan sk

Oct 10, 2016

mobile problem

My mobile flash light is damage
parthu305

Oct 5, 2016

battery not charging

I purchased intex aqua star 4g from poorvika on Jan 1st 2016. I had no problem for 2 months. Then i am facing hanging and switching problems from that. Now the battery is not charging well. Its taking more than half an hour for charging 1%. So please give some idea to rectify the problem.
nikhil lote

Oct 4, 2016

i have exchang the mobile intex 4.5e

I have give a new intex mobile whats the prosses for that
6 month ago i have give the mobile
Nabeel razvi

Oct 3, 2016

Not providing proper service of intex

Due to some technical issues In My intex aqua young I gave that mobile to service centre. Near about one month has finished but still phone is not returned to me. The service centre is saying that the board is to come from Company and they are blaming company that they are not sending the parts required for it. When I asked job sheet to them even they are not providing me job sheet
sivakumarrr

Oct 3, 2016

technical complaint

I purchased intex aqua power plus 11 months last month. My mobile had technical complaint so that i gave it to service centre they solved the complaint after one month . when they gave it it had speaker complaint .after two days from service again same technical complaint had arised i gave it to service centre they ask for money. Why sould i have to give money?

Sivakumar
ajaysahoo07

Oct 2, 2016

Screen Blinking

I had purchased an intex cloud string v2.0 through flipkart on 16.09.2016, but now i have facing some technical problem in mobile hand set screen blinking many more time & screen on/off switch not working properly

Kindly solve my problem ASAP.

Rgds
Mob:9007133817
vinaysali

Oct 2, 2016

Selfie option in camera

i have purchased intex cloud 4G star mobile phone on 1st sept 2015 and had problem of speaker so i as it is under warranty period i have sent it to Gulbarga intex care (priya consultant) but after some days of repair the mobile has encountering many problems one of the major is while opening the camera there is button for front camera but the option is not available know kindly suggest what settings i have to do to get the option.
can be contacted to my mail id [email protected] ph no. 9449876852
Krishanrita

Sep 28, 2016

Problem in y Phone (Model Intex Aqua Star Plus)

Dear It is very embarrassing to say that my experience with Intex is very bad. I have purchased one cell phone before one from you and when we get problem than no body is helping me. My phone having problem on 04.08.2016 same day i have shown my phone to your service center Meerut, Uttar Pradesh and they have told me phone will be repaired very soon, My job sheet no was ############T001. But from that to till day my phone is in service center and they have no answer to me. My phone was in under warranty and has expired at your service center.
Sir This is my humble request to you please look at this matter and resolve as soon as possible. I am your valuable customer and we have more than five intex phone in my family.

Krishan Kumar
+919897533463
anandsingh531

Sep 27, 2016

Volte issue of intex aqua 4g strong

I bought intex aqua 4g strong 10 days before. As mention in the specification it is a volte phone. But volte is not working in my intex aqua 4g strong. Even i went to the service center but they were also not able to solve my problem moreover they have given me a nice excuse asking me to wait for new mobile update.
Request you to look into the matter and replace it with a new phone.
RKJangid

Sep 16, 2016

Sim2 Slot not working

I have buy Intex Mobile but after 2 month use IInd SIM insert the phone no working SIM2.
I socked without tested INTEX SW VERSION ECO Beats V06 phone sell by distributor.

I visit service centre dt. 15/09/16 tell my problem than 1 Hours waiting his reply sorry I can not help u because server down
and not proper response.
vishwakarmapradeep kumar

Sep 14, 2016

Intex bad sevice

I have given my intex mobile phone in intex service centre but the service is first horrible and i havent got my mobile ,three times my mobile phone mother board is changed ,and always whenever i call to service centre they have only one answer that your mobile service is not completed and care should not do anything consult the head of intex company and i am struggling for my mobile since 3 months and i have'nt got it my mobile is still in the service centre .its service is so horrible i am going to take stern action against intex service and i request whether sir you take action or i am going to take stern action against intex care .
Here is my information-