intex mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about intex mobile

Roady

Jul 23, 2016

Product does not recover and received

My name is honey Narwani from Jaipur Rajasthan. I bought an Intex phone model named Intex aqua power. And then after a week mobile battery gets destroyed and when I deposit the phone in service centre and they said that your phone will not recover and they are giving me a new phone but the model number is changed and the features are very bad. Plz help to get out from this problem.
Thnku
Honey Narwani
GuruS

Jul 21, 2016

Intex is a Very BAD Mobile

I was litterally panic with Intex. Why Intex is introduced such mobiles for wasting of peoples money and time. Without perfection how people can use. we need to give rounds to intex care after buying mobiles.
GuruS

Jul 21, 2016

Intex is a Very BAD Mobile

I buy the mobile july-2015. Due to some Network problems in that mobile I was unable to hear the voice of others. I gave it to care after that suddenly mobile speaker stopped working and now it is not getting charged.

EVEN I WAS UNABLE TO USE THAT MOBILE PROPERLY AT LEAST 6 MONTHS. IT WAS VERY TERRIBLE EVERY TIME GOING TO INTEX STORE AND IT WAS STRUCK THERE FOR MONTHS.

MY SUGGESTION STOP BUYING INTEX MOBILES. IT IS WASTE OS TIME AND MONEY.
Ramkishan Yadav

Jul 16, 2016

battery problem

battery dead
We have purchase Intex mobile Aqua speed .14/05/2015 but battery problem starting after twelve month...kindly give the solution.
cont no.7689084308 Thanks
navin gehlot

Jul 14, 2016

not upgrade in lolipop version

Sir I buy intex aqua speed last year in April that time ur company says this phone upgrade in lolipop version but this phone does not support lolipop version
My first experience is very poor I m not suggest anyone buy this company phone
ASHISH SARKHANDIA

Jul 9, 2016

REPAIR OF MOBILE DISPLAY

SIR MERA NAAM ASHISH HAI MAINE 1 JULY KO APNA INTEX AQUA TREND MOBILE THIK KARNE KE LIYE SONAEY MOBILE STORE OPP SHAHEED PARK ADARSH COLONY MAIN DIYA THA ABHI TAKK UNHONE MOBILE THIK NHI KIYA MAINE SIR 3-4 CHAKKAR LAGA DIYE HAIN MAIN JAB BHI JATA HU WAHAN PE SIRF BAHANE BANATE HAI KI MOBILE ABHI THIK NHI HUYA HAI 2-3 DIN BAAD ANNA PLS SIR JALDI SE UNKO BOLO KI MERA MOBILE THIK KARDE
rajendra kumar bharti

Jul 8, 2016

aqua n11 replacement

BAD SERVICING
I am very disappointed with intex servicing.
i bought intex cloud swift one month 09days before. But due to some motherboard problem its touch screen partially not working.
And in kota its service center members are too ridiculous.and kota service center replacement mobile received without battery.
padma121

Jul 3, 2016

fake website

Dear frnds don't update ur complaints in this website. Bcoz somebody are calling to our no.s and they told that they r customer care of Intex and they asking credit or debit card details.if u give your total details of ur card they imidiatly shopping from ur acnt. Money will be deducted.. This is fake site. Bcoz I got call for same. Give police complaint .. I have given complaint
Sudhanshu yadavv

Jun 30, 2016

poor mobile, worst service

Actually, I don't understand why they call it service, torture centre would be a better name. So I too went for rectifying the issue I got in my Intex aqua power HD . As usual they said it would take 15 days. When I went on 16th day they urged me to come next day. I didn't said anything I went back to my home. Next day when I went they repeated the same line that till tomorrow you Will get it. Next day when I went they said we have send your phone to head service centre i.e. in Lucknow and it would be delayed for two more days. Finally after two days when I went , guess what..?? They urged to come after 4 days. When I raised my voice they said that's not in our hand.
So its better for intex technologies to atleast look into affair. I suggest to every consumer who is going through this complaint never ever buy an intex phone because the worst their phone is ,mist worst us their service.

Sudhanshu
srishti sharma

Jun 28, 2016

BAD SERVICING

I am very disappointed with intex servicing.
i bought intex cloud swift two month before. But due to some motherboard problem its touch screen partially not working.
And in Gwalior its service centre members are too ridiculous.
prafulpatel

Jun 27, 2016

bad service

m praful patel.i had bought intex aqua power+ mobile on 30 Apr 2015

m regularly facing charging problems with the cables and phone and i went to service center and they replaced me charging cable...
but this time mobile has stopped to charging and i went to service center
they took inspection and told me for charging chips to be replaced and estimated cost will be 850/- Rs.
serial no. of main product.: 911442500069507
i had given my mobile on 14 Jun 2016 to
Leo Mobile service,
wilson garden bangalore
karnataka-560027.

They assured me give it back within 3-4 days and it will take maximum 15 days to be repaired.today is 14th day although continuous inquiry they told me that head office don't have the spare and delay and delay.i managed 3-4 days however but i dont have other mobile to manage and they didn't provide any backup or alternate mobile to me like major company's and after many inquiry till now they didn't get spare.
If you can't provide good service In Bangalore like mega city then what will happen to small cities and villages. this is forcing me to twits and give my feedback on social sites to my indian fallows to be aware before buying intex products.

i hope so i will be satisfied from ur action..

PRAFUL PATEL
MO.8792298281
RISHU DIXIT

Jun 24, 2016

MOBILE IS NOT WORKING

महोदय निवेदन इस प्रकार है की मेरे पास आपकी कंपनी का इंटेक्स एक्वा पावर फ़ोन है।
२०/०६/२०१६ को मेरा मोबाइल हैंग हो गया तो मैं आपके सर्विस सेंटर पर उसको दिखाने गया , रिसेप्शन पर एक लड़की जो की शायद कोई तकनीकी जानकारी भी नहीं रखती थी उसने मेरे फ़ोन लिया और अंदर जाकर पांच मिनट्स मैं बाहर आकर मुझसे बोली की सॉफ्टवेयर अपडेट करा दिया है अब आपका फोन ठीक हो गया है।
मैंने कहाँ इतनी जल्दी सॉफ्टवेयर अपडेट हो गया बोली हम ऐसे ही कर देते है मैंने फ़ोन ऑन किया पर मेरा फ़ोन ठीक नहीं हुआ तो में दोबारा उसके पास गया उसने फिर ऐसा किया....
२ घंटे उनसे वेट कराया फिर आकर बोली की ३ बजे आपका फोन मिलेगा मैं वहां से आगया और ४ बजे अपना फोन लेने गया , तो उसने बोल की फोन ठीक नहीं हुआ आपके फोन की टच ख़राब है मैंने कहाँ टच तो ठीक थी फिर उसने बोल आपको पता है या मुझे पता है. जब की मेरे फ़ोन मैं हैंग होने की समस्यिया थी ना की टच की।
उसके बाद उसने बोल ५ दिन लगेंगे मैंने कहाँ मेरा सारा काम फ़ोन पर होता है मैडम तो उसने बोल मैं क्या करू फिर ?
मैं आज पंहुचा तो अब उसने बोल की अभी १५ दिन लगेंगे अगर जयादा जल्दी है है तो उन से मिल लो वहीँ एक लड़का था उसकी तरफ इशारा करके उसने मुझसे कहा। मैं उसके पास गया तो वो बोला ऐसे यहाँ कोई काम नहीं होता कुछ खर्च करो मैं तुम्हारा फोन शाम तक ठीक करवा दूंगा यहीं से
वहां बैठे आपके किसी भी कर्मचारी का व्यवहार मुझे पसंद नहीं आया प्राइवेट सेक्टर मे खुले आम दलाली कर रिश्वत मांग रहे है ,रिश्वत ना देने पर इंसान को परेशान करा जा रहा है टाइम दे दे कर.
कृपया मेरी बात पर विचार कर उचित कार्यावाही करने की कृपा करें और मेरा फ़ोन मुझे जल्द से जल्द ठीक करके वापस दिलाने की कृपा करे।

रिशु दीक्षित

धन्यवाद

सर्विस सेंटर का पता
ZAIN COMPUTER SERVICES
Address: Shop No. 4, Sai Complex, Budh Bazar, Station Road, Opp. Saroj Cinema, Moradabad (UP), 244001.
City: Moradabad, Utar Pradesh

no speed

my intex aque star 2 speed are vry slow what is the problem. plz hllp
takarkomi

Jun 21, 2016

too much hang and not supporting some apps

Sir ,
My phone intex aqua extreme too much laggy when I bought the phone it was running very smmothly for three to four months and after that it started hang and not supporting app kindly take serious action..

Jun 19, 2016

Back key not working properly

I am having intex aqua i6 from last one year. it was working well but now i am finding an issue regarding my back key features. As i pressy back key the phone turns to the main screen. I open a gallery look to a picture ans turns back to see another picture so nither it comes back nither it shows next image and as i press back key i come on main screen. I need to know that is that a software issue or some other thing. kindly revert for the same issue as soon as possible.
padmarkvzm

Jun 16, 2016

Intex mobile

Intex cloud 4 G star mobile dial oad is not working. Intex is the waste brand. New mobile getting somany problems. If we call customer support also they don't react. Intex is worst mobile. mob-8341642099
padmarkvzm

Jun 15, 2016

intex mobile dialpad

my mobile intex cloud 4 G star dial pad not working. intex is very worst mobile cantact-8341642099
avinash1857

Jun 15, 2016

change of mother board intex aqua 4g plus

Sir iam purchase intex aqua 4G plus six month back and my cell phone was not working properly heating and not work to WiFi, Bluetooth. I am given at servicing center babitha mobile at adilabad they were changed my mother board of cell phone but they were fixed cloud 4G star's motherboard to intex aqua 4g plus. This software did not working properly into my cell please solve the my problem with true mother board of intex aqua 4g plus
vaspraj

Jun 13, 2016

suddenly switched off

Respected Person:

I purchased intex 4g cloud star about 6 months ago. Until yesterday, it was working fine, now suddenly it has stopped working...it is switched off..though i put the charger, it is not getting charged and it is completely dead....please let me know if there is any way to on the mobile
Anatharaj Jayaraj

Jun 9, 2016

product is very worst

I am anantharaj (8939445080) from chennai . i am not satisfied for intex company mobile very very very bad bad experience . friends dont choose intex mobile its my request because iam purchase cloud swift model (911475500590528) on 13-02-16 with in one month i am faced not charging mobile . so i submitted to intex service center this address is srinivasa enterprises
81/a pillayar kovil street , jafferkhanpet ch-83 ,9383522211 and this service center worst service iam waiting for 15 to 20 working days because pcb pending . after 20 days iam getting my mobile after 2 days same problem .at the minute not in used this mobile but iam invested 8.500 rupees .kindly give solution if not it i will file case in consumer court . thank you so much .
venusvinoth

Jun 6, 2016

Intex Aqua Young

My name Vinoth Kumar, I brought a new mobile Intex Aqua Young, When i get in my hand it was working super and good for 2 weeks , after then the mobile given a trouble, Like Its Very slow, And the Apps are not supporting , And it may hang and It will be on off problems, I went the service center, they have seen they told that there was mother board problem. They told we will try to repair it, after then a week they given a mobile it was working, and again the Problem ha issued now , I saw all intex mobiles and I reviewed all, It was good accept the Aqua young is very bad, So kindly follow the instructions and replace the mobile are Refund my Money,If any one didn't reply on this message i will take severe actions on the Mobiles sales and marketing , AND Introduce-rs,Because i had bye this mobile by doing par time jobs at evening in hotel for 50Rs, I have saved the money above five month and Brought this Mobile, So please kindly Help us Please.....................?
Kaushik A

Jun 6, 2016

mobile repair

Maine apna Mobile 4470 pro keypad 22 06 2015 ko gaon se khrida tha aaj 6-6-2016 ko m INTEX CARE gya tha lakin unka khna h ki ye out of warranty h. Aapke record me nahi h .

Ab m kya karu . I want to know.
Gmail:[email protected]

My contact: 9728121596
fahad hussain

Jun 3, 2016

intex aqua y2 1gb

My Name is Hussain. MY JOBSHEET Number ############T001 intex aqua y2 1gb .
Actually i gave my mobile for service on Apr 2nd but still i heaven`t recevied my mobile .
I went to service center more than 7 times but no proper response
its new mobile but its coming lot of complaints more than 2 times they change motherboard,After service also if i get any compalints u have to replace my mobile i talk to customer care also they said we replace ur mobile but not yet taken the action and the service center pepole said we can replacement it but we have to get approved from my manager but manager is not responsing propperly please kindly do the need full .
Gaurav Thapa

Jun 2, 2016

battery problem

I purchased INTEX AQUA STYLE X smartphone in JANUARY-2015,
but my phone battery damaged in November-2015 END
and m visit your service center SYSTEM SOFTWARE SOLUTION-NAINITAL in November month but my phone battery not available at that time.
continued follow up your service center & customer care service,
my job sheet create 18-04-2016 & job sheet no-############T001