intex mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about intex mobile

faim ansari

May 30, 2016

stolen intex equa young

I would like to bring to your notice that someone has stolen my INTEX Mobile Phone on 26-may-2016 at 7:00 PM, in new delhi (India).

Item Name: Intex Aqua young,
IMEI No.911473750259621,911473750259639
Customer Name: faimuddin ansari
Customer Contact No. : +919718916342,9891087390
Customer Email Id: [email protected]

Requested to you please help in trace my Intex Mobile as soon as earliest.
We appreciate your early action in this matter.

Regards: faimuddin ansari
rk09759

May 29, 2016

Unresolved query _ 605095150002T001

This is to keep you posted that I was facing touch screen issues with my Intex mobile (Aqua power plus) from first week of May. For the same I visited to your service centre at Kiran path, Mansarovar Jaipur.

Your helpdesk executive listen to the concern & took my mobile for further service. He requested me to wait for 10 days for repairing. When I approached him after 10 days, he asked me to come after 15 days in a very arrogant style. The way he word with me was not professional and not at all acceptable.

Now as an customer, I want you to explain / provide answers to my below mentioned query.
- what kind of uneducated staff who doesn't have knowledge how to deal with customer.
- if you do not have any spares, why you commit time to customer.
- what kind of services you are offering into the market against such type services.
- why you are unable to get the same spare available from your another store rather than asking customer to wait for a month or all of your authorised stores do not have the same spare available.
- for how long I'll have to wait for my handset as 17 days has already been passed.
- are we taking the accountability of raised concern or you treat your customers as "kashtho se mar".

I would request here to look into this on priority and resolve my concern ASAP otherwise I'll have to knock consumer forum into this one.
himanshu Rana15

May 25, 2016

Bad Service

I took my phone to service centre as it was not starting .They not responded me correctly . I am very disappointed by the intex service centre.
simy

May 23, 2016

battery dead

We have purchase Intex mobile Aqua Star 2.for last August 2015 but battery problem starting after two month.we changed battery warranty after four month. but new battery not working proper.I go to service center kangra( H.P) .But he said to me company not give the warranty of new battery.Sir how can possible,local vendor give the warranty of battery for six months.but service center not give warranty.my contact no.09805866229 and my mobile battery no.911430506983011.kindly give the solution.
Ravi jaat

May 23, 2016

Bekar phone kabhi

Bohot bekar phone banati hai intex compony kabhi bhi is company ka phone matt lena chahe phone 1000 ka ho ya 10000 ka kabhi matt lena ....
pratik barua

May 22, 2016

no more update for aqua speed

I am very disappointed from the technology provided by intex company . There is no updates for my intex aqua speed smartphone , also
the camera quality is not very good and the screen gives problems in my use . So, the i believe the authorized personality should take some action against such problems.
pranavtayal

May 17, 2016

Intrex services center is not servicing my phone

SIR/MA'AM.
I AM TOTALLY UNSATISFIED WITH YOUR SERVICE.
I AM BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER OF YOURS.
MY PHONE (MODEL NO-AQUA LIFE 3) WAS DEAD AROUND 1 MONTH AGO.
I SUBMITTED IT TO YOUR SERVICE CENTRE GLOBE CONNEXION AND SERVICES SITUATED IN LAXMI NAGAR.
THEY RETURNED MY PHONE AFTER 2 WEEKS.
THEN THE SAME PROBLEM AROSE IN MY PHONE AND I SUBMITTED IT AFTER 2 DAYS AGAIN. AND THE MANAGEMENT THERE IS NOT COOPERATIVE THERE AT ALL. AND NOT TIME SURED. AND THEY RETURNED MY PHONE AFTER 7 DAYS.
AND NOW I HAVE AGAIN SUBMIT IT TO THE SERVICE CENTRE. THE PARTS WHICH THEY HAVE USED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. I GUESS ARE NOT GENUINE..
IS THIS YOUR COMPANY POLICY.
NO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
I AM A STUDENT.I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND IT.
3RD JOB SHEET NO-############T001
NAME-PRAVEEN KUMAR
MOBILE NO-8534871817

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PHONE TO YOUR SERVICE CENTRE.
THE NEXT TIME I WILL BE APPROACHING TO THE CONSUMER FORUM.
AS THE MANAGEMENT THERE IS NOT COOPERATIVE AT ALL AND THE SAY "KI SIR NI AA RHA TOH HUM KYA KAREIN JO KARNA HAI KARLO "
IS THIS YOUR COMAPNY POLICY!
WAITING FOR A STEADY CALL BACK FROM YOUR HIGHER REPRESENTATIVE.
dhunugogoi

May 16, 2016

mobile not working

Mobile mother board not working
mukund143

May 14, 2016

intex aqua xtreme mobile working itself such as calling to anyone of my contact list as well automatic send masage

Intex mobiles are very bad function performance ....my intex mobile is working itself that is when I type any masage then automatic backspace is going and after that my massage typing will not completed and also contaccall any contact of my contact
I m totally getting irrited from this problem plzzz help me regarding this problem
Plzzzzz its request
Name- Mukund bane
Contact no 8698471088
mmurali.ntpc

INTEX AQUA POWER II MOBILE

I have purchased Intex Aqua Power II mobile on 24.04.2016 in Gidavarikhani Laxmi Mobiles. On 14.05.2016, mobile found to be in off condition. I tried to switch ON it but not getting ON. After two hours, It got switched on its own and off. Now it is not at all getting ON. Within 20 days, it is giving problem means, it is worst manufcture.
mmurali.ntpc

INTEX AQUA POWER II

I have purchased Intex Aqua Power II mobile on 24.04.2016 in Gidavarikhani Laxmi Mobiles. On 14.05.2016, mobile found to be in off condition. I tried to switch ON it but not getting ON. After two hours, It got switched on its own and off. Now it is not at all getting ON. Within 20 days, mobile is giving problem means it is worst manufacture.
sonasen

May 13, 2016

battery is unavailable

Hello can any 1 suggest me from where I will get battery for intex aqua dream 2.... For Battery they have given 6 month guarantee... But after 6 month the battery is not working... It swelled and if you shake it u can heard some liquid kind of sound from inside.... I searched for the new battery from all availability stores but not getting it...

Can any 1 suggest where where or which battery will be the replacement battery of it... I spent 7000 on it, and it is only 7 months now... M very worried.
anil128

May 10, 2016

regarding service

Job sheet No.############ Model. GSM AQUA POWER+ Deposited date-11/04/2016 still not got my set back, really very poor service provided by intex . When I get my phone back.

May 5, 2016

AUTO SWITCH OFF REGULARLY WITHOUT BATTERY DOWN

I bought Intex Aqua 4G from FRIENDS MOBILE,BHARUCH.
Within six month touch pad was out of order, now it is replaced.
Now mobile is some time automatically switched off, however batter percentage is more than 25%.
Can not understand what is the problem.
Santosh D Tripathi

May 5, 2016

customer care Toll free numbers are not responding

We have problem in the battery of our mobile Intex cloud 6M, 16 GB and visited to intex Service centre on 29/04/2016 at Borivali Moksh plaza. We have get the job No.############T001. They told me that battery is not available .You will get from Intex directly. When we calls to customer care toll free number1860-108-5555. we get reply your numbers are not correct between 10.0AM to 6.00 PM. After 7.00 PM this number become correct and we get reply that our timing is 10.00 to 7.00PM. So condition is like this. We wants to know the status of above mention JOB Number.
kra

May 3, 2016

Mobile Phone Aquwa dream II

Dear All We purchase Mobile Phone Aqua dream II 30 Sep 15. Phone battery back up very low,After 6.5 month battery not working.I complaint but service centre not accepted this type complaint they told me battery life only 6 month.and new battery not available in service centre & local market ,
we spent Rs 7000/- but inter mobile phone not good we are facing mobile problem.
yogeshu

May 3, 2016

Intex mobile issue

Hello

i have intex cloud zest mobile.. i purchased it 29dec 2015 but it not work properly.
its getting hangue and he itself work such as, type the massage and dial the someone number and call do not received so i am very regret about that

i two time went to service center but issue isen't resolved so request that please action on it
service center job list no is 16th
mayurkumar p raval

Apr 30, 2016

Intex Mobile service center complaint

not available of battery of Aqua Power + with 4000mAh Battery
Dear Sir, I have purchased Intex Aqua Power + with 4000mAh Battery one year back now last 20days my battery gone exhausted and not recharge I am going to the service centre in Palanpur(North Guj) area address -City Light Shopping Center the service centre of intex to change new battery and they given me mobile receive letter and new battery charge 1050/- but after 35 days they didnot give me a new battery thenafter now I back my mobile & not given me any satisfactoy answer . I m very shocked and it is shamed for the response of service centre. . I therefore request you kindly arranged my said battery and inform me on my mobile no- 7600858135 other wise we in groups publicity discourage or not to purchased any product of Intex in future because of that they not given any satisfactory service after selling the product
talib subhani

Apr 23, 2016

not available of battery of Aqua N15 i

Dear Sir, I have purchased Intex Aqua N15 one year back now last 20 days my battery gone exhausted and not recharge I am apparoch all the service centre but in aligarh service centre of intex not given any satisfactoy answer . I m very shocked and it is shamed for the response of service centre. think about one year back purchased a phone for Rs.7640/- now whose responsible for my money lost. I therefore request you kindly arranged my said battery and inform me on my cell no 9897172281 other wise we in groups publicity discourage or not to purchased any product of Intex in future because of that they not given any satisfactory service after selling the product
avi_jnu

Need INTEX Cloud M6 Battery

No one is ready to take responsibility to solve my problem, However i do hope Management will solve my problem.
avi_jnu

Need INTEX Cloud M6 Battery

I am avinash (Mob. 9971786467) from new delhi, battery back up of this mobile is very baaaad. I need new battery so i went to intex service centre district centre janakpuri new delhi. He raised job sheet no ( ############t001) on 8th april 2016. I said please raised job sheet no for new battery but he raised job sheet no for mobile repaired. He said i will provide battery as soon as possible. I contact so many times customer care and service centre for the same. But they said i registered your complain we will provide you battery within 48 hours. Still i am waiting...
No one is ready to take responsibility, However I do hope Management will solve my Problem.
Diwakar Sharma

Apr 22, 2016

intex aqua young mobile defective

I bought intex aqua young
After sometime its working stopped completely
I have send my mobile phone two times to customer care where I get nothing
So what should to do now
Please reply me
saurav tanwer

Apr 20, 2016

intex aqua star 2 16gb

SIR
mana yha mobile 09-11-2015 ko leya is ma sir phala din sa he bateery problem thi fir ma care pa gaya us na bateery chang kar di lakin fir bhi ya thik nahi hua or is ke bateery kharab ho gay or ab vo thik kar na sa mana kar raha ha ha sie ple.help me ..
my num.09634205023
Joseph charto

Apr 17, 2016

Mobile at the charging time that is over heating what can I do that time for downing for heat

My mobile intex acqua 111 is over heating is in the time of charging how to rectified and downing the heat
ankita44

Apr 16, 2016

battery exchange problem

i have complaint about my phone s battery which was under six months gaurantee,and they promised to replace it within a week but till now i have not got the new one and i am very disappointed with the service of company i have registered my complaint on 31 march 2016.