intex mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about intex mobile

Rajan Kr. Mishra

Apr 16, 2016

stolen Intex Aqua Power HD

I would like to bring to your notice that someone has stolen my INTEX Mobile Phone on 11-April-2016 at 8.15 PM, in Mumbai (India).

Item Name: Intex Aqua Power HD,
IMEI No.911428653886870,
Customer Name: Rajan Kumar Mishra
Customer Contact No. : +91 9730320077, 9324030693
Customer Email Id: [email protected]

Requested to you please help in trace my Intex Mobile as soon as earliest.
We appreciate your early action in this matter.

Rajan Kumar Mishra
Mob.: 9730320077

Apr 15, 2016

for replace the mobule

Dear Sir/Madam, today we are handover to this set on Intex service center the job sheet no.:- ############T001. kindly check the status.
Pls. suggest me the write way to change the set.
thanks

Apr 14, 2016

complaint for mobule intex aqua power +

We have purchased Intex aqua power + mobile (M-IMEI:911442500454329) last may15 in karnal city Haryana,

1st time we are face a problems in this handset on oct.15, we are repaired it twice time in this month. The job sheet no:-51023630017T001)

2nd time we are again face a problems in march 16 . & repair again (Job sheet No:-############T001).

At presently we are also face a problems in this handset of last two days.

We are face many problems due to this problems.

so I want to replace it kindly do the need full ASAP.

suvam mity

charging problems

Mobile is taking charge but Betty is not charged . I am pluging it many more time but not taking charge but mobile is showing charging.
kalyanchiru

network

Intex aqua ace 4g mobile 3g network do not stable settings in mobile 2g/3g continuously net data weast and singnels don't stable
Babloo kumar singh

Apr 11, 2016

WORSSET MOBILE COMPANY

Hey, Guys this intex aqua power HD IS THE WORSSEST MOBILE I hav ever used just usd it for 5 MONTHS & 6 MONTHS TILL DATE Its in service centres BUT Every time a proplem exists .They R NOW not ready to replace also although in WARRANTY PERIOD ......WORST COMPANY ..........JOB SHEET NO.############T001..... KINDLY TELL WHERE TO REPORT ......
Babloo kumar singh

Apr 11, 2016

REPLACEMENT OF INTEX AQUA POWER HD MOB.

SIR,

I bought this mobile from AHMADABAD in 2015, 23 APRIL . AFTER SIX MONTHS PROBLEM STARTED IN MOBILE & WAS IN

SERVICE CENTER FOR 6 MONTHS THAT TOO STILL WAS NT WORKING PROPERLY AGAIN I HAD TO GIV BACK TO SERVICE

CENTER BANGALORE ( WILSON GARDEN ) NOW IT IS AGAIN IN SERVICE CENTER , MY WARRANTY PERIOD WILL EXPIRE

AFTER THIS MONTH IWANT MY MOBILE TO BE REPLACED BEFORE APRIL . MY JOB SHEET NO. IS ############T001.

MY MOB. NO.- 9036622578
Poojan dholakia

Apr 10, 2016

Software update

When will we be able to install lolipop version to kitkat?
Dilip Rai

Apr 7, 2016

Battery

I bought a intex mobile cloud N 1 GB, and it's battery got damaged, and now it is not available at any store or service centre, what should I do?, can I dispose off my mobile only without battery..?
I want it's battery available on stores or on service centres, otherwise I will go to consumer court.
Contact Dilip Rai 8527836276
yogeshshi

Apr 5, 2016

poor service and froud avtivity by service centre

I am your very poor customer my problem has been started when I hay bought intex mobile in may 2015
and when I face problem in is using ,and when I reached your consumer friendly shree jee mobile service center bhiwadi Raj. they take my mobile on date 18/01/2016 and my job sheet no-601186377018001 but not give me any paper and told me that you will get in with in 10 days, but when I went there after 10 days they said me your a mobile sent to company, I run for two month so many times then at last they give me my mobile on date 11/03/2016 but when I checked my mobile it,s screen was damage they immediate change its screen and give me mobile but when I reached at home and use it ,I found its problem was same as I given ,I go back at service centre but they denied to take my mobile and said that my enter have been closed
then I gone om service center they told me that your mobile has not been repaired , I immediate contact you customer care centre and raise a complaint on date-11/03/2016 but still I have not get any solution ,I also so many times contact your customer care but I got only one reply you will get solution .

sir please told me when I got solution ,if not then I will come in legal way because it has enough ,

Your company run with customer like me but in such condition how u survive in market.

One thing I would like to say the condition of service centre in Bhiwadi is very bad customer did not get serivce as required I request come and see the LOOT and poorness of your customer

Yogesh Dixit

Mob no-9783946703
Ali arshad

Mar 30, 2016

mobile lost

Sir i have intex aqua desire hd mobile whose IMEI NO-9143970027475 which is lost jasola bus stop delhi so please track my mobile location
bheemsingh

Mar 25, 2016

lost imei no

Intex aqua power+ show invalid imei
ARIF 786

Mar 23, 2016

BATTERY LATE CHARGE

DEAR SIR,MADAM

I MOHAMMED ARIF KHAN.BEFORE 6 MONTH I PURCHASED INTEX AQUA POWER PLUS.AFTER ONE MONTH HE IS CREATING A CHARGING PROBLEM.4 TO 5 HOURS HE IS GIVING CHARGING TIME.AND ALSO NOT COMPLETED CHARGE ONLY 70% MAXIMUM HE WILL CHARGE.SO WHAT I DO.

IN SAMSUNG CHARGER CAN I USED HE WILL FAST CHARGING SO CAN I USED THAT CHARGER FOR CHARGING THE INTEX MOBILE NOT ANY ISSUE CREATING SIR PLEASE TELL ME IM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

YOUR FAITHFULLY
ARIF KHAN
manikvohra

Mar 18, 2016

Intex mobile screen breakage insurance

I bought Intex Aqua Extreme phone on march 21,2015 EMEI NO. 911415700424177 and on December 16,2015 its screen broked. So, i gave it to the service Center on the above mentioned date JOB SHEET NO. ############T001
And then after 20 days i called the service Center and they told me that my phone is repaired and i could go there and receive it. It was January 4, 2016. I went to service center they gave me a second hand phone Intex Aqua 4g+ and told me that this is a new phone sent by company in replacement of my phone. But when i used that phone. It had some problem in it. So i gave that phone back to service center on the same day after 1 hour. And was told by to take the phone back the next day. But when i called service center on the day i was told, the replied that sir your phone is not yet repaired because of some issues. And i was called by service Center after 4 days ie: january 9, 2106 And when i went to Center i read all the configuration and worth of the phone which company was giving me was not at all a match to the phone i bought.

So, before taking that phone i told the service center employe that i don't want this phone as there is no comparison between both the phone my phones quality features wer much better than this phone. And its online price is ₹8000. And this is not a new phone so its value is just half of the new phone, ie: ₹4000 only. And intex company had insured my phone which worth ₹11500 to me. So, I don't want this phone and want my phone back.. Or gave me a phone which is a worth.

He told me that sir u keep this phone as standby. Till that time i talk to my boss and i will send a feedback to the company that the costumer is not satisfied by the phone you gave and when your phone will be back I'll call you.

After that, On January 20,2016. I called the service Center and asked him about the report of my phone. He answered me that he had talked to his boss Mr Novel chhabra who had told him that company cant give me my hand set back and i have to use the phone which had been replaced by the company only. So i called Mr Novel myself. He didn't picked my phone for so long. Then he picked my phone at 3:30pm (is this a lunch time in any company) and said me that he taking his lunch. And he never picks his phone while eating. So i asked him, sir please tell me when do i call u then. He told me to call after half an hour. I called him so many times but he didn't pick my phone.
I also called costumer care but not a good response from there too. This is my caller id: ################TFAX

On feburary 2,2016 I got a mail from company that my phone is returned without repair on january 19,2016. I called to service center they checked in their system as well as i talked to Mr. Novel but he told that company is committing some false commitments.

Then mr novel told me his email id which was wrong. After 1 day i got a call from service center and then i told him to send my mail to everybody. Then he forwared my mail to company and mr. Novel.
On feburary 9, 2016 I got a phone call of mr novel in evening. That company could give me 60-70% amount back of my phone. And i told him that i can't tell you anything right now. I'll call you for this tomorrow morning.

So, i said to him. I called him in the morning and i told him that i talked to my lawyer and he told me take the 100% amount back. But mr. Novel told me that company can't give me the full amount. So, i wrote a email to the company to give me 100% amount back or my same phone back.

Then i kept in touch with both company and mr novel.
On feburary 17,2016 company i got a email from the company to send my phone's bill in order to assist me further.

Then, On feburary 18,2016 Mr Novel called me and asked me to send my phone's bill photo on whats app as the company was giving me 100% amount back.

After that i was being puzzuled that today we'll give report tomorrow. And i mailed so many times to the company as well as i called so many times to mr novel. But he didn't pick the phone or always told me that he's talking to his boss for my case.
On march 2,2016 i called him he told me that in 2 days my chueque will be processed.
On march 10,2016 i called him he told me that he not getting the update, whenever he'll get the update he'll call me himself.
And after that i called him regularly from march 14,2016 but he hadn't pick my phone.
On march 16,2016 he picked my phone and told me that the company can't refund my payment and company can give a intex aqua ace model which would not be a new phone, it will be 7 days used. i told that i cant take that used phone. Then he told me ok than sir you can take it legaly.
After some time i emailed the company. Ok i can take the phone if the company accept my formalities ie:
1. Phone's full warranty
2. Phone's Accessories
3. In written that phone is only 7 days used
4. Screen breakage warranty
Than mr novel replyed me that company could only give me phone.

As the company had insured my phone's touch. If it breaks. The company will replace the touch. so it should give me the same phone either i want 100% amount back. If u can do any thing so, its well and good. Otherwise im going to consumer court with many other cases of other people in intex company which are not resolved till date.

Manik Vohra
Sanjeev kumar ( shiv shakti enterprises)
SHERILPALACKAL

Mar 16, 2016

BATTERY COMPLAINT

I BOUGHT A INDEX STAR 2 16GB , I HV USED ONLY 3 MONTH BATTERY HAS COMPLAINT, I HAVE GIVEN MY NEAR SERVICE CENTRE NOW ITS AROUND 1 MONTH, STILL DIDN'T GET BATTERY, VERY POOR SERVICE U R PROVIDING.
HOW CAN I PROMOTE UR BRAND. I AM SUGGESTING EVERY BODY DONT BUY INDEX MOBILE. ITS MY REQUEST.

SHERIL PALACKAL
+91 9633220025
vipin kaliyan

Mar 16, 2016

reset

plese solved my problem it have not reset
Gajendra Bhardwaj

Mar 15, 2016

intex mobile defect

i bought intex mobile feom Karauli ( Rajasthan ) from jai Maa Gumano Mobile point IMEI No 911430507632211 and 911430507632229
onwards it automatically Emmergency Call Show . Touch Screen forcelly working . Please replace it . otherwise i will request to consumer cort .
Gajendra Bhardwaj Kaeauli +918239905111 /9414033835 Email [email protected]
K.sivaranjith

Mar 12, 2016

COMBO SCREEN TOUCH & DISPLAY PROBLEM,BROKEN.

MY PHONE SCREEN AND DISPLAY NOT WORKING.

My phone when switched on total screen is not displayed,sided only dark lines displayed.i have warranty iam buying just one month before i,e 01-01-2016. so please help me.please replay on [email protected]

OWNER NAME: K.SIVARANJITH
IMEI NO.################
anita786

Mar 12, 2016

Battery Dead

Sir i have purchased intex aqua star 2 16 gb . It has alot battery problems, Battery discharged in 1 hour. I replaced it with new battery within 3 months but still the same problem arise. plz try to solve the battery issues of this phone.
chandrakanthreddi

Mar 7, 2016

battery problem

sir i have buy intex cloud m6 2gb ram in dec 2015 from jan onwards the battery is draining fastly and i gave to service centre they said that battery problem is there i submitted the phone in seervice centre on 9th feb 2016 they gave job sheet no ############T001 they said that 10 to 15 days the product is received whenever i call to customer care after 15days they says silly reasons like product is under process tillnow i have call to customer care 6times. by today one month is over so pls kindly solve the problem

sir i have a question to you.you have big company do you doesnt have a extra batteries
Rao Surender Yadav

Mar 5, 2016

Intex Aqua turbo 4g

मेने Intex Aqua Turbo 4g मोबाइल दिनाक : 21-10-2015 को खरीदा, जिस दिन से मोबाइल खरीदा था तब से चार्जिंग Problem हो रही थी पर मैं समझ नहीं पाया! मैं मोबाइल को Intex service center sec.-7, Rohini, Delhi मैं लेकर गया वहा पर कहा गया की टाके लगा दिए है! जिसका Job Sheet No. ############ है! पर उसके बाद भी Charging की problem ऐसे ही रही, कुछ दिन बाद मैं service center पर फिर गया center पर कुछ pesting का काम चल रहा था तो मुझे कहा गया की आप sec.-2, के service center पर चले जाओ मैं sec.-2, Rohini, के service center पर गया वहा मेरे सामने मोबाइल खोलकर देखा और मेरे को कहा मोबाइल का जेक हटा हुआ है और इसकी प्लेट के टाके भी रफ है तो प्लेट change होगी मेने कहा change कर दो! तो मेरे को चार्ज बताया 750 रुपया लगेगा! मेने कहा ये तो warrantee में है मेरे को मोबाइल लिए तीन महीने ही हुए है! मुझे कहा गया consumer पार्ट warrantee मैं नहीं होता ये पेड होता है! मैं अपना मोबाइल वापस लेकर आ गया! जिसका job sheet no. ############ है! मैंने ये बात customer care center पर फोन करके पूछा consumer फॉल्ट क्या होता है? जो customer से टुट जाये! क्या मैं मोबाइल को खोल कर जैक को अलग करूँगा और जैक जिस प्लेट मैं लगा है उसके टाके खराब करूँगा! जैक हटा हुआ है ना की टुटा और प्लेट के टाके रफ है नाकि प्लेट टूटी है! मैंने पूरी information customer care वालो को बताई उन्होंने कहा इससे related आप के पास फोन कॉल आएगा मेरे से मेरा एरिया पिन पूछा मेने बता दिया और बोला गया 7 दिन के अंदर आप की problem solve हो जायेगी! मेरे पास फोन कॉल आया 9582802955 नंबर से मेरी बात हुई! पर इस मान्यवर ने customer center वालो की तरह बोला consumer फॉल्ट warrantee मैं नहीं आता मेरी पूरी बात भी नहीं सुनी और ठीक है ठीक है करके फोन कॉल काट दी! (मेरी बात कुल 1min. 13 sec. हुई थी) मैं Intex Mobile company से पूछना चाहता हूँ कि क्या यही मोबाइल की एक साल की warrentee होती है ऐसे ही customer को बेवकूफ बनाया जाता है तो बंद कर दो ये warrentee और ये service center जो customer को मिस गाइड किया जाता है!
My Mobile No. 9871471456
Balu Ch

Mar 2, 2016

intex aqua style pro

dear sir,
i N.L.Narasimha rao working in central government organization in aswapuram khammam district. i purched intex aqua style pro mobile on 06-11-14
bill invoice no: 317 so there was some problem in my mobile that was dead so i gone to the sony service zone near kothagudem which was 50 kilometer far away form my house service requet job sheet number:############T001 and lot no:############ dated 03-11-15. they have charged 600/ till date they have not give my mobile if i call them they are not responding and giving reckless answer.
so pls do needful.
note i do not have a email id so iam sending mail through my friend mail id.
my mobile no: 9542813995
Bhavin Patel

Mar 1, 2016

intex aqua i7 combo touchscreen

i want a detail of intex aqua i7 combo touchscreen price.i was going to intex service center at surat.they gave me wrong information about it.they gave me a price of combo screentouch 7200 Rs. please give me a proper guidance because i-phone combo screentouch isnt costly to that rate,then how intex be.please give me your support for it.i am suffered it from 2 months.waiting for your favourable reply.

Bhavin Patel
E-mail: [email protected]
RAVINDRA 123

Feb 26, 2016

INTEX MOBILE

I HAVE PURCHASE INTEX AQUA STAR IInd HD AND THIS IS MY VERY BIG MISTAKE IN MY LIFE I PURCHASE THIS MOBILE.
THIS IS VERY BED PERFORMANCE BECAUSE I AM PURCAHSE THIS MOBILE AND 15 DAYS AGO MOBILE WAS CREATING PROBLEM LIKE-BATTERY,CAMERA, TOUCH,AND ETC..AND I REQUESTED TO ALL PLEASE NOT PURCHASE INTEX MOBILE.
AND I TOLERATE THIS PROBLEM DAILY.I AM GOING TO CUSTOMER CARE AND THEY ARE NOT TALK PROPERLY WITH ME. AND I AM 4 TIME DEPOSITED MY PHONE IN CUSTOMER CARE AND THEY ARE NOT SOLVED MY MOBILE PROBLEM.THEY ARE GIVING UNNECESSARY REASON.
Navpreet singh007

Feb 26, 2016

battery drain problem

Hello sir i have a intex phone cloud M6 2gb ram
And 16 gb internal memory . Then i go to service
He got my phone and say ur phone has battery
Problem . And they will be order for ur battery