IRCTC CUSTOMER CARE

abhijitverma7774a

Feb 13, 2018

Refund Not Recieved ID 652

Pnr Number: 2801117591 Transaction ID: 0999934380 Train No: 12172
Train Name: HW LTT AC SF From Station: HARIDWAR JN(HW) To Station: LOKMANYATILAK T(LTT)
Date: 25/10/2016 Class: 3A Boarding: HARIDWAR JN(HW)
Resv Upto: LOKMANYATILAK T(LTT) Quota: General Booked By:
IRCTC customer care number 9026555677
Cancelled Date: 22-OCT-2016 Refund Amount: Rs 1620.0 Refund Status: Refunded
Receipt Number: Refund Date: 25-OCT-2016
MANOJBARLA

Feb 10, 2018

Non refund of cancellation amount in my Account

I have cancelled ticket (PNR NO.- 6710821881) on 30/01/2018 transaction no. 100001137230025 and cancellation id no. 100000214963280, the refund status shows that the amount was refunded to my account on 31/01/2018. How it can be possible that my account was not credited with refund amount of Rs.1110, but irctc site shows it is already refunded, this is total fraud status, it needs to be check & correct and my amount must be refund in no time, otherwise I have to go to consumer forum and I will claim money for my harrasment.
Deepa singh 5755

Feb 8, 2018

Not refund

Pnr Number: 2801117591 Transaction ID: 0999934380 Train No: 12172
Date: 25/10/2016 Class: 3A Boarding: HARIDWAR JN(HW)
Resv Upto: LOKMANYATILAK T(LTT) Quota: General Booked By:
IRCTC customer care number 9026555677
Cancelled Date: 22-OCT-2016 Refund Amount: Rs 1620.0 Refund Status: Refunded
Receipt Number: Refund Date: 25-OCT-2016
irctc customer care number 9026555677

Feb 7, 2018

Refund Not Recieved

I have booked ticket through IRCTC app on my mobile on Jan 22nd from Tirunelveli to Tambaram in 3rd A/c. Journey date ( 28-01-2018) on the below subjected PNR, hence the ticket was in W/L until on my journey date, so I decided to cancel the ticket & done the same by 28-01-2018 by 19:10 before half an hour on the train departure, even I got the SMS stating " Rs. 915/- will be refunded in my account within 3-4 days, since I haven't received any amount/transaction to my account.

I request you to refund the amount ASAP.
vsp1970

Feb 6, 2018

Pnr Number: 2801117591 Transaction ID: 0999934380 Train No: 12172
Train Name: HW LTT AC SF From Station: HARIDWAR JN(HW) To Station: LOKMANYATILAK T(LTT)
Date: 25/10/2016 Class: 3A Boarding: HARIDWAR JN(HW)
Resv Upto: LOKMANYATILAK T(LTT) Quota: General Booked By:

Cancelled Date: 22-OCT-2016 Refund Amount: Rs 1620.0 Refund Status: Refunded
Receipt Number: Refund Date: 25-OCT-2016

Acronyms
Approved: Approved for Refund Refunded: Refunded in Account
Sent for Refund: Refund Instructions given to Bank

No Receipt Number Generated. No Refund in my account. Every month mailing done no any action till date.
Vijay0406

Feb 5, 2018

Refund amount for the PNR- 4240715300

I request you to refund the amount ASAP.

For your Reference, I have copied & pasted the refund ticket SMS below.

PNR 4240715300 ticket cancelled, Amt 915 will be refunded in your a/c with in 3-4 days. Please check your account/instrument from which this tkt was booked.

Vijay
9444620406

Dear team,
Since it's almost 8 days went. I haven't received any amount from your end on cancellation of my ticket, I request someone to intervene on this issue & close it ASAP.

Vijay
9444620406
hemasekhar

Feb 4, 2018

Profile update

I have been using irctc for train reservations for the past few years. Suddenly I am asked to compete my profile. I find it very difficult to re-enter my email id and phone numbers. When I tried, I get a response: "data mismatch". Sent many mails to [email protected] but no response.
Japmeet

Feb 4, 2018

Dirty toilets

Respected sir/mam. I am parminder singh chawla. A shan e punjab train of no. 12498 was not cleaned properly.even toilets ever not cleaned and was in a horrible condition. We have also complaint TT for the same but no action is taken till now.I am disappointed with the serive of shan e punjab.
bkramiyer8

Feb 2, 2018

profile updation

I have been using irctc for train reservtions for the past few years. Suddenly I am asked to compete my profile. I find it very difficult to re-enter my email id and phone numbers. I attempted to enter my aadhar details. When I tried, I get a response: "data mismatch"

Please remember, in my home state Tamil Nadu, we(95% of us) do not write our surnames. We only give initials(often the first letter of the father's forename). When we write our profile in IRCTC we had to expand our initials.
In our Aadhar, we again have only our initials and not the expanded form of our initials
Hence kindly enable me update my profile with this mismatch

my user id in irctc : bkramiyer8
email id: [email protected]
mobile: ############
Sharwan Pathak

Feb 1, 2018

Against station master local train management or misbehaviour NZM

Dear sir/mam,
I am daily passenger Nzm to Ksv train no 64910 EMU SSB TO MTJ.

Train delay around 40-50 mint daily basis starting departure station nzm due to other train shedule management by NZM Station master . Station master don't response properly daily passengers.

Passengers problem increase day by day. But don't response railways department.

So I request pls support and action on this. I again pls listen daily passenger problem an SD take it seriously.
Rosegold19

Jan 29, 2018

Didn't receive the refund against cancellation of e tickets

I would like to inform you that it was on Wednesday, 24 jan 2018 that I cancelled 3 of my tickets but have received none of my refunds. Infact , I received the refund messages from irctc saying that it would take maximum 3 to 4 days for the stated so but the delay is unnecessary and needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
Below are the details of three of my cancelled tickets:

PNR:8555098559,TRAIN:22209,DOJ:30-01-18,3A,KOTA-NDLS,Dep:10:30,
ISHA NAGNYAL,B6 23,
Fare:1395,SC:0.0+PG+INS

PNR:8555109701,TRAIN:19061,DOJ:25-01-18,3A,KOTA-RMR,Dep:18:40,
ISHA NAGNYAL,RLWL 18,
Fare:1040,SC:0.0+PG+INS

PNR:2722211490,TRAIN: 15013, DOJ:30-01-18,2A, DEC -HDW
ISHA NAGNYAL,RLWL 10
After the cancellation irctc send the below messages:

1.PNR 8555109701 ticket cancelled, Amt 975 will be refunded in your a/c with in 3-4 days. Please check your account/instrument from which this tkt was booked.

2.PNR 8555098559 ticket cancelled, Amt 1205 will be refunded in your a/c with in 3-4 days. Please check your account/instrument from which this tkt was booked.

PNR 2722211490 ticket cancelled, Amt 635 will be refunded in your a/c with in 3-4 days. Please check your account/instrument from which this tkt was booked.

I would humbly request you to credit my account with the appropriate amount soon due to urgent requirements

Isha Nagnyal
Suranjana.patar

Jan 29, 2018

Cleanliness

Poor maintenance, no cleanliness, no water supply, train delay, customer care services not responding etc. This inconvenience is being continued till date with North East Trains
PNR No. 2340823417
o1619

Jan 28, 2018

Iam unable to login my irctc account i have entered correct password and id
alamshama4

Jan 27, 2018

Regards direct Train

Dear Piyush Goyal
Railway minister of india
There is no direct train from yesvantpur to dhanbad or dhanbad to yesvantpur or bangalore
we r facing lot of problem and difficulties to train from bangalore to kolkata thn again from kolkata to dhanbad
kindly requesting u lauch new direct Train from Bangalore to dhanbad jn
apart of this every thing is excellent,
Hope u will accept this request and u will resove this problem soon
ALAM

Frm SBC to RNR
Cls:SL
P1-S1,56
Chart Prepared

For SL couch site should be cleaned right but it's didn't, they what is use of SL reservation so bad
Deepak singg34153

Jan 24, 2018

Not add money

amount debited but no ticket
I have booked e-ticket from irctc ticket was not confirmed and i was suffering from problem while the journey TC told me that your ticket was canceld and your full amount will refund in your account in some days but it was not refund to my account. I was paid the amount of fine 990 and he gave me the receipt of fine. But the amount didn't refund to my account what is this railway employee are slepping or what you are not doing you work properly. I want my money back.

Jan 22, 2018

Non-issuence of handicapped concession ticket to a handicapped person

Sir,today I went to purchase a concessional ticket at your viramgam station at 1:50 pm on 22/01/2018 ,I gave him my concessional card number:WRRJT011867 issued by your Rajkot office.
The ticket issue clerk replied that there is no concession facility available in local trains for handicapped and senior citizens then I purchased a ticket without concession(ticket no:K74019833) then I went to deputy station master to know the reality, but he also replied brusquely .I ask him to give me his name as he did not wear neither his I'd card nor his name plate but he denied to give his name.I again then went to ticket clerk Mr.khan (wearing a cap on his head and having a long beard ) but he was again so rude and tell that "now you require any other information?" (in very rude manner).
Kindly guide me the actual rules and do needful.
Email:[email protected]
Mobile no: 9429646950
Victor Osta

Jan 21, 2018

Quality of tea provided in Rajdhani Express

I was travelling on 21st Jan '18 in Ranchi-New Delhi Rajdhani Express and I felt there should be some improvisation in the quality of tea given after evening snacks. The tea bag and milk powder packets are relatively smaller in comparison to the size of the cup and the water was also not hot. Overall, I missed the experience of having a good cup of tea keeping in mind the cost of ticket which includes all these.
Rahul Ghana jain

Jan 18, 2018

amount debited but no ticket

saikichach

Jan 17, 2018

over charging by catering in sabri express

i am regularly travelling from hyderabad to trivandrum in 17230/17229 the catering people is charging 10 rs for tea/coffee 110 for lunch 60 rs for breakfast rs 20 for water bottle . every time i ask for complaint book they say railway has not provided they behave in rude manner
this time i was travelling back from tvc to hyd on 15/1/2018 i had argued on the tariff they are saying the catering belongs to mr.agarwal nothing to do with irctc. they have told u go and complaint any where nothing is going to happen.
many complaints have been written from last 3 yrs i am seeing no change,
SuRoy

Jan 17, 2018

Train late

Why the hell are all Indian Railways so late? I am travelling from Ludhiana to New Delhi by train no. 11058. The train is more than two hours late. When do you think Indian Railways can arrive and depart on time? I can understand fog but what else would you claim as a reason for the delay?
mukesh singh 65576

Jan 16, 2018

problem in selecting gender, instead of female it becomes transgender Dear sir/madam,

prity123

Jan 14, 2018

Money did not get refunded

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have cancelled my train ticket on 26th December 2017. PNR no is: 4337220034,
Date of travel was 2nd Jan 2017.
but my money didn't get refunded till now.
can you refund it at the earliest, as i need my money for some emergency problem.
Kuldeep chetri