Irctc E catering

Consumer complaints and reviews about Irctc E catering

BVS RAO

Nov 13, 2018

SHORT SUPPY OF ORDERED FOOD

I HAVE BOOKED PREMIUM TATKAL TICKETS FOR MY SON AND DAUGHTER -IN-LAW FROM SHRIDI TO SECUNDERABAD ON 03 NOV 2018 WITH . STATUS : CNF/B2/1 AND 7------PNR NO: 843398-884.
I HAVE ORDERED FOOD FROM E CATERING, COD-- THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
1) VEG MANCHRIA COMBO : COMPRISUNG-- a) VEG MANCHURIA - 125gms + VEG FRIED RICE -150 gms
b) BUTTER CHICKEN COMBO : COMPRISING-- a) BUTTER CHICKEN -125 gms + BUTTER ROTI -3 nos.
FROM SUNDER HOTEL, MANMAD JUNCTION
TO OUR SURPRISE THE DELIVERY BOY DELIVERED ONLY FOOD CONTAINING ONLY a) VEG MANCHURIA WITH OUT FRIED RICE AND b) BUTTER CHICHEN WITH OUT ROTI.
HOW CAN THEY EAT WITH OUT RICE/ ROTI ?
FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF MY SON & DIL A GAVE FOOD ORDER AND THEY MADE MESS OF IT.
REQUEST TO INQUIRE AND REFUND THE BALANCE AMOUNT.
THANKING YOU
YOURS TRUELY
BVS RAO
M.NO : 9440338198
dbalasub

Nov 2, 2018

food not delivered

train no. 17204 , pnr no. 4447857587 ... order no. 4541609 ... tipsy topsy was the vendor and he did not deliver the food at surat station. called him on his mobile no. 9374512344 and he says sorry ....

IRCTC should ban such vendors and we should compensation... elderly people went without food for hours who is responsible...

will irctc reply please and take action and inform what action has been taken against the vendor
dbalasub

Nov 2, 2018

food not delivered

booked order from tipsy topsy for pnr no 4447857587 and order no . 4541609 but the vendor did not deliver the same. called the vendor whose phone no is 9374512344 and he just says sorry that he could not deliver the same.

IRCTC should look into this and ban these type of service provider..... getting back money is not the solution.
lenkaraj

Oct 15, 2018

Poor quality and half quantity food supplied

ORDER No 3973283 PNR No 8610204986
MOBILE No 9040067829 TRAIN No 12879

We have not received the quantity of food which was I have ordered as per above order no-3973283, your agency provide half quantity of food also the packing quality is very very poor and they bring the food in local polythene bag.

Also its very surprise that you are sending GST bill against food but your agency given hand written bill on rough paper.

You are requested please take necessary action and refund my money as per discussion over phone (with your Mobile details- 9325923616) and take necessary action against the agency.

Hoping early action from your end.
amiodey

Sep 14, 2018

QUALITY OF FOOD PATHETIC

I had ordered for food through IRCTC while travelling from Guwahati to NJP on 12.09.18. I had ordered for a Non Veg Thali chicken and a Veg Thali. The quality of the chicken was pathetic. Only 2 small pic hardly about 30g chicken was given. The fried rice was half cooked. I will advise not to order anything from the below mentioned vendor. Try other vendor.

ORDER No 3354261 PNR No 6519351217
Grand Total (Rounded, Inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 322
faheem.u.rehman

Sep 2, 2018

Non delivery of food

I was traveling from Banaras to Delhi via Kashi Vishwanath Express 14257) and booked dinner on IRCTC catering.
They called me and told me that the ordered item is missed out, can they deliver something else. I said no I can similar item but a completely different dish. They said ok, we arrange for u but nobody reach during journey.

So what is bad service that they take order but forget to arrange and forcing customer to accept their available items.
Sun7375

Aug 25, 2018

Rude behaivaour of staff

I’m traveling with the train 12072,my PNR:4448440369
I ordered breakfast through Ecatering services, but there is no specific place given at the time of order. The food vendor call me at manmad and told me to take order. But that time just had coffee before the call so I refused to take order in manmad. After that the staff talking so rude and abusive. It’s very annoying and embarrassed for me.
I request u to see into this matter because we customers are paying for food and we have believe in IRCTC,plzz don’t break the believe. Do necessory.
Mobile no of the staff from which I received call is as follows:‭+91 832-9612098‬/‭+91 91565 50722‬
Anish Kumar

Aug 19, 2018

Non Delivery of Food

The order 29000979 was not delivered even after confirmation and I am helpless now as no other vendor accept food order after 10 pm (Traveling in train 11027 - 19th Uguat 2018).

Also the vendor is not responding to my calls/ message.

Kindly assist, I have already made the full payment online.
Adarsh Nath

Aug 19, 2018

Non delivery of food

I had ordered food through the E-Catering service, my order 2895884 was confirmed at CLT on 19-08-2018 , Train No:12602 Seat No:B3/6 of Total Amount: Rs 320.
I did not receive the food at Calicut railway station, neither did I receive any call or text regarding the same. I had paid the amount in full by advance through UPI.
Please look into the matter and process the refund for the same.
NALLAKANTAM GOURISANKARAM

Aug 5, 2018

Non served the food in my order

I am booked dinner against the PNR No 6416855185 TRAIN No 18463 (Prashanti express) on 29 July 2018. Either food was not served my seat/train. So therefore I request you to send the money in my acct and take saviour disciplinary action against the whose not served in my order
paulodd

Jul 30, 2018

non delivery of order

i had placed orders for food on the Palani Express train for the 27th of July.
COD Order No: 2481219...Amount was Rs.155/- Order OT 5676..
PNR number.. PNR 4657421032...
Unfortunately the same was not delivered to me.. It made me and my husband starve.. That is good for both of us.. However it is not good business. It also amounts to negligence to me a customer. Can you please let me know why this happens and what is the solution for this.. I have not lost any money, but my trust and hope in this catering system has been floored.
Dr. Latha Paul
kalyanji vora

Jul 26, 2018

OVER CHARGE

I TRAVEL BY TRAIN NO. 12102 PNR NO. IS 631-6011352
IN TRAIN PENTRY CAR SERVICE CHARGE OVER THEN PRINTED

WATER CHARGE RS. 20/
TEA RS. 15/
I COMPLAIN TO MANAGER BUT HE WAS NOT ACCEPT, I DEMAND FOR COMPLAIN BOOK HE TOLD TO ME I HAVE NO ANY
COMPLAIN BOOK,

Train PNR- 8107783295

Order NO- 2337331

VENDOR - Hotel Dinanath

**COMPLAINT**
I had successfully booked the order and had paid the entire amount too. Did not receive any communication from the VENOR, feel so agitated, since, that was to be my dinner. The train does not have a pantry car, so no second option.

Contact Number - +91-8888424434
akashmau

Jul 4, 2018

PNR 8107083724 (Non Delivery)

Food order ID: 2084266

PNR: 8107083724

Station: Kahndwa (KNW)

Complain: Food not delivered. Paid in advance.
SKSahay

Jun 26, 2018

Paid online but food not delivered

I had ordered Food Online via IRCTC Catering and had PAID ONLINE for VSKP Station as follows.

PNR Number

Order Number

Order date
2018-04-30

Train Number

Booking Amount
₹ 320

It was not delivered, neither money refunded.

Kindly refund the money at the earliest.

Satyendra Kumar Sahay
Ph : 9835133582
Vaikund

Jun 24, 2018

Non Delivery of Food - Lucky did not pay online

I had booked for dinner through IRCTC E-catering service and the vendor was kanakadurga katerer. The food was to be delivered at Rajamundry, but never got the same. Was lucky as the order was COD. Got a messages from IRCTC and the vendor about the order confirmation.

Message from IRCTC:
Your COD Order:1882004 is confirmed at RJY on 23-06-2018 , Train No:12727 Seat No:S1/47 of Total Amount: Rs 323. Order OTP: 0233 PLEASE INSIST FOR BILL AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. Thank you for ordering with IRCTC.

Message from vendor:
Order Id: 10404. Your order in 12727/GODAVARI EXP at: RAJAHMUNDRY (RJY) is placed on 23-06-2018.
Delivery Date:23-06-2018 at ETA 20:38.
Items: 1 Jeera Rice, 1 Dal Fry/dal Tadka, 1 Mini Veg Thali , . Amount Rs 323. Payment: COD.
If you have any queries Reach us: 0866 - 6677701

Both my wife and i had to sleep empty stomach as the on board vendors also vanished at around 9:00.

Its pain to see that IRCTC is partnering with such crooks who don't understand the problems faced by the customers. IRCTC should take complete responsibility along with the vendors and there should be a mechanism to track if the customers are really getting the orders or not. Also they should focus on the quality of the food being served by these vendors.

Vaikund Sampath
NilishaChand

Jun 16, 2018

Did not get even a phone call, no food

I ordered food for my family members two hrs before the train reached Kanpur but no one was there to deliver the prepaid ordered food ,order no 1752364 at railrestro.com with mobile no. 9673914121. They even did not get a phone call, it happened just one and half hour before. Date 16/6/2018 saturday night 11:30. Now they have no meal, no food through night until they reached Agra in the morning.
Not men but, afraid of God before thought of cheating ( the concern vendor). IRCTR should look into matter.
babeena

May 31, 2018

irctc non delivery of food

Train No. 165 25; PNR No. 455755043
Order ID : 1435236 Date : 30 May !8. Booked at 16:46 P.M. Vendor : Domino's. Amount Rs.320. Food was to be delivered at Thrissur.
Train Scheduled Arrival Time at Thrissur : 19:57 P.M. Actual Arrival Time : 20:31 P.M.
Scheduled Departure : 20:00 P.M. Actual Departure 20:49
Received Message from Domino's at 19:29 P.M. that delivery will be in 30 minutes.
Call Received from Delivery person at 21:10 P.M. after the train had left the station that he cannot deliver. Had to sleep hungry. Second such experience with IRCTC Book Meal service. No refund on both occasions. These vendors are cheating unsuspecting customers in connivance with IRCTC
sible1979

May 3, 2018

Confirmed Order Not Delivered

1)PNR number 4653611841
Registered mobile/email 9447710852/sschkl79@gmail.com
Order no: 896071
Order Date 2018-04-25
Delivery Station Chennai Central (MAS)
Train Number 12623
Booking amount ₹ 162.88

2)PNR number 4653611991
Registered mobile/email 9447710852/sschkl79@gmail.com
Order no: 932499
Order Date 2018-04-27
Delivery Station Ernakulum Town (ERN)
Train Number 12696
COACH NO / SEAT NO S3/52
Booking amount ₹ 304.39

Above mentioned confirmed order never got delivered causing me to stay starving. I had not picked up anything to eat expecting the delivery. The vendor did not even call even if they had my number registered with them. Very disappointed and ashamed of your service!!. Now little hesitant and will not try this next time....

Please try to reimburse the amount to me as soon as possible, so that the matter is not passed to the customer grievance cell. I have attached the order details here.......

Confirmed Order Not Delivered Confirmed Order Not Delivered

bhima0

Apr 26, 2018

Too much worst food

PNR NUMBER :- 6413906400
I ordered for chicken biriyani from Coimbatore JN. But that was very worst quality of biriyani. Price :- 189 (including GST).

Too much worst food

sdc6468

Apr 17, 2018

Non Delivery of Pre paid Ordered food

I ordered food for my father through irctc-e catering while he was coming from New Jalpiguri to Sealdah on 10-4-18 but unfortunately the food was not delivered from Malda as said. Very much annoyed with irctc-e catering service as my father couldn't had dinner that night and had to spent the whole night without food.

Dear D D CHOWDHURY,
We thank you for booking food for IRCTC E-Catering. Your PRE_PAID Meal has been successfully booked and the Order Details are indicated below.

Order OTP: 2873
Grand Total (Inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 175.0
samitacc

Apr 15, 2018

Double charging

I booked online for my father travelling from Delhi to Gaya. I paid online and got a confirmation that the order has been paid. Yet, when the vendor came to deliver food in the train, he took money from my father as well. Its outright fraud. It maybe a systematic scam as well. Please take action on this. Detail of the order is below:

PNR number: 2444981674
Train name: Mahabodhi Express (Delhi to Gaya)
Delivery Station: Allahabad
Vishwaraj_S

Apr 8, 2018

Non Delivery of Confirmed Order

ORDER NO: 715713

A confirmed order not delivered leading me to starve for 3 hours. Didn’t pick up anything to eat expecting the delivery.
Disappointed by the service from IRCTC!!!

Hesitate to order in future...can’t take the risk again!
Vishwaraj_S

Apr 8, 2018

Confirmed Order Not Delivered

Order no: 715713
A confirmed order never got delivered causing me to stay starving for 3 hours! I had not picked up anything to eat expecting the delivery. Very disappointed by the service!! Now little hesitant to try this next time....
Shalinidw1993

Apr 7, 2018

Not even received the food.

I booked meal through irctc e catering, it was a prior booking but not received the food.
It was a long journey how much I suffered.
This kind of unprofessional gesture I did not expect.
Fully fed up.

EPFO - PF delayed
    I've applied for PF online on 6th october, but the...
    Shree Keshav Associate - pos machine issue
    my account your sbi bank is in no is 61288821399 the pos...
    India bulls dhani personal loan - 18-112018 Paid the 1416/-
    Dear sir/My name is Ramasaidulu, Iam India Bulls dhani...
    Axis Bank - Experience in closing my account
    Hi,  My name is Parul Christian. My Axis bank account...
    Vadodara Traffic Police - Harassing people and taking money
    I parked my bike in parking zone of lb complex mandvi...
    TEZ APP - Tez app failed transaction related
    Unified Payment Interface holds the top speed in the...
    SOC Men Cotton blend jacket- Blue - Wrong Product received
    I have shopping from Paytmmall, Order No: 6524260417, I...
    Indiaideas@icici - Upi transaction issues Indiaideas@icici wrong payment
    Sir I have done recharge on 21 April, 2018 on my jio no....