IRCTC

Uttarakhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC

Kaviraj negi

Feb 7, 2018

Amount not refund

On 20/01 tickets were booked through irctc, my transaction was failed and after 2 days my amount was credited in irctc account through BHIM as i made transaction through BHIM.
Still no refund in my account.
There is no medium through which i could contact to irctc, their costumer number are not working and they are not responding to my mail.

Amount not refund

Rosegold19

Jan 29, 2018

Demand for refund against e-ticket cancellation

I would like to bring to your notice that it was on Wednesday, 24 jan 2018 that I cancelled 3 of my tickets.
On doing so, irctc affirmed to refund my amount within 3 to 4 days. But no serious action was taken against the due. I've stated below the details of my train ticket and would expect you to fulfill your duty :

PNR:8555098559,TRAIN:22209,DOJ:30-01-18,3A,KOTA-NDLS,Dep:10:30,
ISHA NAGNYAL,B6 23,
Fare:1395,SC:0.0+PG+INS

PNR:8555109701,TRAIN:19061,DOJ:25-01-18,3A,KOTA-RMR,Dep:18:40,
ISHA NAGNYAL,RLWL 18,
Fare:1040,SC:0.0+PG+INS

PNR:2722211490, train: 15013, DOJ: 30-01-2018, 3A, DEC- HAD
ISHA NAGNYAL, RLWL 10,
The following are the text messages that I received from irctc

1. PNR 8555109701 ticket cancelled, Amt 975 will be refunded in your a/c with in 3-4 days. Please check your account/instrument from which this tkt was booked.

PNR 8555098559 ticket cancelled, Amt 1205 will be refunded in your a/c with in 3-4 days. Please check your account/instrument from which this tkt was booked.

PNR 2722211490 ticket cancelled, Amt 635 will be refunded in your a/c with in 3-4 days. Please check your account/instrument from which this tkt was booked.

I would humbly request the indian railways to return my registered amount as soon as possible due to prior requirements.

Isha Nagnyal

Jun 2, 2017

NO REFUND

I booked my ticket on 3/May/2017 and cancelled it on 22/Ma.I was suppose to get 2060 Rs .Though i got message from IRCTC that it will be refunded within 24 hrs but its been near about 8 days,nothing has been credited into my account..This is PATHETIC .When i am sending them mail l they are assigning new ticket number to it over and over.

The IRCTC website shows that it is refunded .This is such a irresponsible manner ,they do not even bother that whether the costumer has actually got the refund or not.

NO REFUND

Mpandey777

Jun 2, 2017

Ticket not booked but debited amount from account

Ticket not booked but debited amount from account. Please refund asap..

Transaction ID: 100000861276335 PNR No Train No./Name: 12951 / MUMBAI RAJDHANI
Date of Journey: 08-Jun-2017 Date Of Boarding: 08-Jun-2017 Class: THIRD AC (3A)
From: MUMBAI CENTRAL (BCT) To: NEW DELHI (NDLS) Boarding: MUMBAI CENTRAL (BCT)
Resv Upto: NEW DELHI (NDLS) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Ticket Type: E-ticket
Passenger Details
Payment Details
Payment Option:HDFC Bank
Ticket Charge:2760.0 Service Charge:0.0 Total:2760.0
lbisht545

Jan 23, 2017

refund not recieved

sir i booked a ticket on 27 dec 2016 from my irctc login id lbisht545 with pnr no 2807121939 of train no 14120 which due to some reason i cancelled on 5 january 2016. but sir the refund amount i had not recieved yet in my account and in my login id it is showing the refund has been transferred on 7 january 2016. so please sir kindly solve this issue.
Nitin Patni

Jan 4, 2017

Money not refunded

I tried to book a ticket on irctc website on 4 jan 2017 but the ticket was not booked while the money was debited from my freecharge account . Irctc website shows transaction cancelled.
Transaction no . is 100000701988281
The amount was 400.82

Money not refunded Money not refunded

lbisht545

Dec 26, 2016

refund not recieved

sir my name is lalit mohan bishtand my irctc login id is- lbisht545
i booked a e-ticket with pnr 6259393410 on 10 dec 2016 with my sbi rupay debit card which due to some reason i cancelled on 11 dec 2016. sir i didn't get the refund in
my respective account till now. in my login id it is showing that the
refund has been given by kotak mahindra bank on 23 dec 2016 but till now i have not received the refund in my account. My account no is 34352832877 sbi tedipulia branch haldwani uttrakhand. so kindly process my refund request early. i contact irctc online customer care no but they are not attending the call. so sir please sort it out as soon as possible.
subodhsubh

Jul 21, 2015

No refund

Hello sir

I booked a ticket from LKU(lalkuan) to DEC(delhi cantt) PNR NO.-2635890786,Train-15014,DJ:19-07-2015,DEP:21:40 for two person but due to waiting ticket got cancelled and got sms that will get refund soon.But did'nt get till now.
There is second,
PNR-2307725773,TRAIN-15014,DOJ:19-07-2015,DEP:21:40 for two person TATKAL but due to waiting got cancelled and got sms amt will be refunded in your account.but did'nt get till nw.what to do?
plz do needful thnks

No refund No refund

ncarya1280

Dec 19, 2013

irctc account is deactivated

my irctc account with user name ncarya1280 has been deactivated and i am in urgent need to cancel some of the booked tickets from that account. i use this account only for personal use only. please reactivate my account as soon as possible.