IRCTC

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC

Vijay Kumar Lakra

Nov 26, 2022

amount not refund while ticket cancellation

DEAR SIR/ MADAM

TRAIN NO. 20506 DIBRUGRH RAJDHANI EXPRESS
PNR NO-235-0269718
NO OF PASSENGER-1
AMOUNT  TO BE REFUND- 3540
PAYMENT MADE BY AXIX DEBIT CARD
 I REQUEST YO TOKINDLY LOOK IN TO THE ABOVR AND MAKE THE REFUND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
ajaytiwari.lko

Aug 8, 2018

About refund

About Refund

As mentioned above I booked air ticket in irctc app Delhi to Lucknow on 8th August 2018 for 14th August 2018 but ticket booking status showing ticket not booked. but amount is debited from my account.
But still not credited to my account please resolve conflict as soon as possible.
Traction ID:2001048669

Sincerely,
Ajay Tiwari

About refund

Bbhusal

Apr 9, 2018

Not get the reason of debited money

I booked my ticket on irctc on 02.04.2018. but the transaction failed shows . And i again booked my ticket .that time the transaction successful .but the amount has been debietd twice Rs 3220&3220. But the ticket booked on second chance was successful.because in first time the transaction was failed. Even then my account has been debitted twice. So please help me to get the reason and my refund back.
Mukesh Kr. Gupta

Feb 9, 2018

Refund still not received

I have booked Rail Ticket PNR No-2341560387-Refund not received.

I have booked Rail Ticket PNR No- 8301523284- Refund not received.

There is a request you to please do the needful and refund my amount,

thedoctor46

Sep 7, 2017

TDR Refund not received

It's been almost 3 months now since I filed the TDR against PNR Number 2233193563 for reason Train Diverted And Train Not Touching Destination Station and the reference number is 100000168944852. The status has changed to CR Registered and that too only when I sent a mail on July 13th, 2017 regarding this issue. I have to write a mail every time so that the process is moved forward. If the railway department can't release the funds then it's not my issue and the IRCTC should refund me asap.

Mudit Jain
Kirtika89

Jun 10, 2017

Ticket booking

I am trying to book tickets for jp dbl decker train through IRCTC website but dont know what the issue is it is niether showing waiting nor no. Of seats available. It is showing not available. Unable to book tickets for my travel.

Kirtika

Ticket booking

Bujji Madhura Lalasa

May 15, 2017

cancellation ticket amount not credited

i booked one ticket on 6th of may 2017 but that ticket is tatkal waiting list that automatic cancelled but we dont get amount till now i got a sms with in 3 to 4 days you will get amount like that but i dont get amount. 12th of may 2017 i called irctc customer care but irctc customer care agents very irresponsible he said i will transfer your call to our senior but irctc agents cut my call i am unhappy that time agent said you money will come with in 7 days. i dont get till now today date 15-05-2017. today also i called irctc customer care but today customer care agent Manish said it will take another 5 days. what is this every agent said different different answer govt. are doing this type of treating to people.
Pradeep chhillar

May 2, 2017

change of gender in booked tickets

I booked 3 tickets from MUMBAI CENTRAL (BCT) to H NIZAMUDDIN (NZM) in 12953 / AUG KR RAJ on 01 May 2017 PNR No 8158793327. while filliping up the data in IRCTC, I wrongly mentioned gender male instead of female for my niece(Suvedha). Rest all details are correct.

I want to know the procedure of changing the gender asap.

Kindly suggest any remedy action for this.

Pradeep 8130074836
Vikas Bhardwaj

Apr 29, 2017

money not refunded

I had booked railway Ticket from Barauni Jn. to Gurgaon through my PNB Debit Card. Under pressing circumstances I Cancelled it, but I haven't yet received my refund. Cancellation history in my ICRTC account says that that amount is refunded to PAYTMAG. What should i have to do to get my refund?

Transaction ID:100000806826136
Cancellation ID: 100000153890748
PNR No 6400384610
Train No./Name:15715 / Garib Nawaj EXP
Date of Booking:13-April-2017
Date Of Cancel:13-April-2017
Class:SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
Ticket Type: E-ticket

Request you please resolve this issue at the earliest.

Mar 10, 2017

TRANSACTION FAILED BUT AMOUNT DEBITED

Transaction ID: 100000771408369 PNR No Train No./Name: 12312 / KALKA MAIL
Date of Journey: 12-Mar-2017 Date Of Boarding: 12-Mar-2017 Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
From: ADRSH NGR DELHI (ANDI) To: HOWRAH JN (HWH) Boarding: ADRSH NGR DELHI (ANDI)
Resv Upto: HOWRAH JN (HWH) Quota: TATKAL (TQ) Ticket Type: E-ticket

Passenger Details

Payment Details
Payment Option:State Bank of India
Ticket Charge: 775.0 Service Charge: 0.0 Total: 775.0

transaction failed but amount is debited, need my amount refund

Mar 10, 2017

TRANSACTION FAILED BUT AMOUNT DEBITED

Transaction ID: 100000771408369 PNR No Train No./Name: 12312 / KALKA MAIL
Resv Upto: HOWRAH JN (HWH) Quota: TATKAL (TQ) Ticket Type: E-ticket

Passenger Details

Payment Details
Payment Option:State Bank of India
Ticket Charge:775.0 Service Charge:0.0 Total:775.0
reservation cancelled but money not refunded

Feb 9, 2017

No Refundable

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Now no details are shown in my login wall so could not be attached any file. The Transaction was for NDLS to GUWAHATI, and ticket was not generated. Please Refund my balance.

My User id - XZTYp

Transaction ID - 100000668333930 ( Date - 27-11-2016)

From - NDLS to Kokrajhar (Assam)

Feb 9, 2017

No Refund

I had processed to book a ticket on 27th-Nov-2016, But the Ticket was not generated and amount is credited from my account. Then recently I did contact to irctc customer care .... and the representative said that the amount will be refunded to your account after 3 days or within 5 days. but no amount is refunded yet till right now. Now no one response my call. I am so woried now. So please do action for this inconvenience.

Transaction id- 100000668333930, ( From SBI debit card)
date - 27-11-2016

9205104068

Jan 1, 2017

Payment made & ticket not generated

Respected Sir/Mam,
I'm Suparna Ghatak from Gurgaon. I booked an E- ticket on 30-12-2016 from New Delhi (NDLS) to Howrah (Hwh) with journey date 31-1-2017 in Kolkata Delhi Rajdhani Express and the train no is 12302.
This is my transaction id : 100000696852035 generated after payment process to IRCTC.
I have booked my ticket by ICICI online payment mode. Amount transacted is rupees 5241.50 made on 30-12-2016. The said amount debited from my account but no ticket has been generated.

Kindly check it and refund my money immediately.

My mail id [email protected]
IRCTC user name su_ghatak

Transaction Reference No : 100000696852035
Transaction amount : Rs.5241.50/-

Date of Transaction : 30-12-2016 ,Time : 14.29 P.M.

Ticket Booked from : NDLS to HWH

Dec 29, 2016

Two times tickets booked, ist time unsuccessful from your side

Dear Sir/Mam,

i have booked two ticket on 25th December 2016 through IRCTC with my ICICI net banking and balance get deducted on 25th December but tickets didn't book.
i checked it on 26th of november at 11:00 AM that if my ticket is booked or not on IRCTC but there was nothing in the IRCTC.
Then i booked two new ticket as the train departure time is 3:00 PM.
yesterday i checked IRCTC and there was only two tickets then i called ICICI customer care and they told me that if your tickets is not booked then you will get your money back with in 7 working days, but today i checked IRCTC and there are total 4 tickets.
Sir/Mam its a humble request to you to kindly refund my money.

Ticket ID [IRCTC #4689594]

My IRCTC ID : GoyalJOnty

Kindly make sure that G and J O are capital.

I am attaching two screen shot of all information.

Date of booking 25-Dec-2016
Date of journey 26-Dec-2016
PNR number 2326270613
Transaction ID 100000692008042

Jonty Goyal
Cont 9717702778 / 9023902579

Two times tickets booked, ist time unsuccessful from your side Two times tickets booked, ist time unsuccessful from your side

politesaurabh

Dec 26, 2016

NO REFUND PROCESSED

TDR Transactions Details

Transaction ID: 100000679477097 Train No./Name: 12349/BGP NDLS EXP PNR No 6559384097

Date of Journey: 13-Dec-2016 Date Of Boarding: 13-Dec-2016 Date of Booking: 10-Dec-2016

From: KANPUR CENTRAL (CNB) To: NEW DELHI (NDLS) Boarding: KANPUR CENTRAL (CNB)

Resv Upto: NEW DELHI (NDLS) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class: THIRD AC (3A)

Ticket Amount:745.0 Ticket Type:E-ticket

Passengers Details:

Name - MEENAKSHI Age - 31 Gender - Female Status - CNF Coach ID - B1 Berth No/ WL No - 50

IRCTC is cheating the passengers. I confirmed by calling IRCTC customer care before canceling the ticket and the lady on call confirmed that full refund will be given as train was running late by more than 3 hours. I already provided her the PNR wherein she checked & confirmed about the full refund. I had called around 13:10 HRS on 13 Dec 2016. IRCTC please check your call recordings. Why was I informed about the full refund?????

I want the full refund at any cost. This is not my fault. IRCTC is rejecting my TDR request which is completely not acceptable at all.

Saurabh Kumar
Mob - 8802174310
Email- [email protected]
Gurgaon - 122001
manoj rai

Dec 23, 2016

TDR REFUND ISSUE

Dear Sir/Medam,

Myself Manoj Kumar Rai booked train ticket on dated 9 dec 2016 from HBJ to NZM in Goa Exp. Train No. 12779 ,PNR No. 4538806448
but i did not travel due to train late more than 3 hours and i filled TDR but IRCTC reply Invalid TDR Timestmap : DELAY. so
why when train late more than 3 hours so IRCTC must return my ticket amount as per IRCTC rules so plz do needful.

Manoj Kumar Rai
chetanchauhan4321

Oct 26, 2016

Money deducted but ticket not booked

I was booking my tickets but due to error in transaction money was deducted but ticket was not booked...

Transaction ID: 100000641670882
Name - Chetan Chauhan

Money deducted but ticket not booked

arigapraveen

Aug 6, 2016

TDR filed, Status is CR registered since 100 days

I have filed TDR on April 30th 2016, till now it is showing CR registered.

Details:-
Cancellation ID: 100000100608086
Reason For TDR: Party Partially Confirmed/Waitlisted And All Passengers Did Not Travel.
PNR No 2217672416

Could you please have a look and let me know when the request could get fulfilled and when will i get my refund from irctc.

Apr 1, 2016

Balance debited from account but no ticket booked

My colleague Hari Sharma booked tatkal ticket of Gorakdham Express from IRCTC portal on 31st March 2016 yesterday (IRCTC ID is hari981816) and I helped him by using my card for the transaction.

In the process my balance was debited from my account but no ticket was booked.

So kindly look into the matter and help me in returning my amount which was debited on 31st March yesterday.
vikashsharma

Feb 29, 2016

Regarding Train Cancelled but refund not received

This is in reference to Ticket booked online from my IRCTC account vide PNR Number: 2215268889, due to Train Cancelled, I applied online for TDR vide TDR number Transaction ID: 100000090742102 but to my surprise the refund has not received even after more than 9 days. Below are the details:-

I called Phone No.0124-4407719 IRCTC dtd 20.02.16 the customer care executive reply the wholly train is Cancelled .
I called Phone No.0124-4407719 IRCTC DTD 22.02.16 the customer care executive reply the wholly train is Cancelled, no TDR filled.
I called Phone No.0124-4407719IRCTC dtd 25.02.16 the customer care executive reply the half train is Cancelled, so TDR filled.

The Customer Care Executive wrong information Wholly Train Cancelled or Half Train Cancelled.
PNR Number: 2215268889
Date of Journey: 21-Feb-2016
From: NDLS ( New Delhi )
To: PUNE (PUNE )
Class:SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
Status- CR Repudiate
Traind No.-11078 / JHELUM EXPRESS

Kindly resolve the quarry as soon as possible.

Vikash Sharma
dineshvat

Feb 4, 2016

catering

I(along with my family) travelled by August Kranti Rajdhani from Vadodara Jn. to Nizamuddin delhi on Jan 5, 2016. I was charged Rs. 245 per passenger for catering. Train departs at 10.30 p.m. Catering personel asked about the dinner and we refused. Who will take dinner after 10.30 p.m.? We were served a water bottle & breakfast and charged Rs. 245. This is unfair to forcefully charge for dinner from a passenger in ticket, when train is departing so late. I request IRCTC to look into the matter and atleast change its policy for the future passengers and stop charging for dinner or make dinner optional if train departs after 9.30 p.m.

My pnr no. 8642334970
subh776

Aug 26, 2015

TDR FILE REQUEST BUT NOT REFUND

Respect sir / madam
Maine TDR file kiya tha PNR NO.2531725233 DATE - 20/ 05 / 2015 ko jiska Reference ID 100000048636688 pnr no.2531725233
request id DER260515W08377 HAI.Lekin irctc ne mere TDR FILE REQUEST ko reject kr diya hai.
Please help me
Subhash Chandra Pandey
Mobile No 9911331048

Jul 26, 2015

TDR NOT REFUND SINCE 8 MONTHS

PNR number :2528655091
========================
I am Priyanka, me with my husband & kid, planned to travel to my home town in Christmas vacation and booked a ticket in Poorva express (Train #12304) for 21 Dec.

We went to station and waited for 6 hours than came to know that train would be around 18 hrs late. I had small child, So we came back home.

Next day(22nd Dec), we filed TDR for refund. It is 8 months now. I am regularly following up with IRCTC staff, Every ones gives some other number to speak,but no one is giving proper response and solution.

Please help me to get it refund. My PNR number was 2528655091.

TDR NOT REFUND SINCE 8 MONTHS

poiuytrrew

Jul 13, 2015

Compliant regarding water supplu

There is no water supply in train No. 12502 which is started from NDLS dated 12 july, 2015.