IRCTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC

amolmohite04@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018

Got trapped by fraud call

Hello all,

Kindly do not respond to the mail coming from this phone no. ‭+91 96659 73626‬ And email id:mailto:consumernhap@gmail.com

I got trapped for 4000. They call saying calling from irctc department... plz be aware n do not share debit card and OTP info on that call...

They asked for balance n then debit that amount from Account.

Kindly be aware...

This my no. 7506089289 for any detail call me

Got trapped by fraud call

amolmohite04@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018

Refund not received

I have not received my failed transaction refund from last 13 days. I have called to customer care number but as usual it is busy. I have sent mail to care@ irctc.co.in... But I received only service ticket no. Which is not able to track anyhow..such a dumb response from customer care... i just receiving only aumated mails on every reply to care@irctc.co.in ....
Greetings,

This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject:

"Re: [IRCTC #8058207] refund not received"

There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #8082139].

Please include ticket ID:

[IRCTC #8082139]

in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue.

care@irctc.co.in
Appalj88

Feb 6, 2018

Cant login to account

First of all i created a account on irctc and i cant log in. It says invalid user. They say verify you id through otp, but otp is not coming on phone number as well as on email. Trying to create new id my personal details are already register so my user id, email id and phone number cant be the same. What should i do i dont know.
hiteshckumar

Feb 2, 2018

Refund not received

For PNR 2337345672 the transaction for which took place on October 4, 2017 there were a total of 3 tickets. 2 of these tickets were waiting list till the date of journey i.e. December 27. Since the tickets were bought online I assume the waiting list tickets automatically got cancelled & the refund on these 2 tickets should sent to my account. Till date I haven't received a refund for this.

Ramnarayanan Rajaraman

Jan 29, 2018

FORCIBLE TRAVEL INSURANCE

While doing online booking of Railway tickets on IRCTC website, while booking III AC, II AC tickets, the system forces me to buy travel insurance at additional cost of about Rs 86 . The system indicates that the insurance is optional , but the website does not have any option to de-select the insurance option. This is costing me unnecessary cost and is also not correct as there is no other site through which I can book railway tickets.

IRCTC must change this immediately. Travel insurance should be clearly an option and customer should be able to de-select the insurance option.

Ramnarayanan Rajaraman

1103, Avalon, Raheja Acropolis-1, Deonar, Mumbai 400088
deepa singh 4t6755

Jan 17, 2018

Not refunding failed transaction amoun

This is in connection with the refund that is due to me against the tickets I had booked, which got cancelled.

The refunds due are as follows:

2. Bandra Terminus to Jaipur - 12979 / Jaipur Super Fast

Cancellation ID - 100000206914742
Date of Cancellation - 24th Dec 2017
Refund amount due - INR 7,820

I have been following up since really long now.

I have not got any reply from irctc and the Customer care Numbers dont connect.

Request you to provide me the direction about what can be done in the current situation.
Deepak Yadav

KINDLY UPDATE THE SAME.
Lingam Balla

Dec 29, 2017

Failed Transactions Details
Transaction ID: 100001088736172 Train No./Name: 12163/CHENNAI EXPRESS Date of Booking: 17-Dec-2017
Date of Journey: 15-Apr-2018 Date Of Boarding: 15-Apr-2018 Date of Arrival: 16-Apr-2018
From: KALYAN JN (KYN) To: RENIGUNTA JN (RU) Boarding At: KALYAN JN (KYN)
Resv Upto: RENIGUNTA JN (RU) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
Payment Status: Payment Failed Bank Name: Credit & Debit cards / Net Banking / Wallet (Powered by PayU) Reservation Status: Not Booked
Transaction Amount:2060.0 No. of Adults: 3

Lingam Balla

Dec 29, 2017

IRCTC transcation failed but amount not refunded yet

refund money not come ticket not book
DEAR SIR I AM LINGAM BALLA MY IRCTC LOGIN IS lingamball when i was ticket from Kalyan to Renigunta MY DEBITED AMOUNT IS NOT COME IN MY BANK ACCOUNT TICKET IS NOT BOOKED BUT AMOUNT OF TICKET IS DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT.PLEASE REFUND MY DEDUCTED AMOUNT.ALL THE USEFUL DATA GIVE BELOW.AMOUNT DEDUCTED 2060

THANKING YOU

Failed Transactions Details
From: KALYAN JN (KYN) To: RENIGUNTA JN (RU) Boarding At: KALYAN JN (KYN)
Resv Upto: RENIGUNTA JN (RU) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
Transaction Amount:2060.0 No. of Adults: 3 No. of Children: 1
Ticket Type:E-ticket

rsuthar

Dec 28, 2017

Refund of Failed Transection

I was booking Railway Tickets from IRCTC App. The transection got failed but the amount got deducted from my Axis Bank Account.

I have registered complaint several times to IRCTC on care@irctc.co.in (Complain IRCTC ID No. 7504526). The email conversation with IRCTC and my bank account statement is attached herewith for your ready reference.

Till today I have received any refund. Can you please look in to the matter as no one from IRCTC is responding properly.

Waiting for your response as soon as possible.

Ronak Suthar
Mobile No. 9167008817
Email ID: y710034@yahoo.in

Refund of Failed Transection Refund of Failed Transection

kriteedatta

Dec 26, 2017

IRCTC Refund against Cancellation of e-ticket

Hi ,

I cancelled 2 e-tickets on 19th December 2017 through IRCTC web portal .
No refund amount has been credited to my account through which the online booking was done.
Below are the Booking and Cancellation details .

PNR No = 6605702611 , Refund Amount = 8090 / - Not refunded
PNR N0 = 8162779874 , Refund Amount = 8635 /- Not Refunded

Kritee

IRCTC Refund against Cancellation of e-ticket IRCTC Refund against Cancellation of e-ticket

Shyam More

Nov 21, 2017

refund of failed transaction

On 22nd October I tried to book on line Railway tickets from Dadar to Dhamgaon. Three time I tried to book but transactions were failed and 3 times my account is debited.
I contaced several times to IRCTC customer over Mobile and sending EmaIL. every time i get the reply it is under process,Now one month is passed, but no refund received.
I request to help me in getting refund
Trn No. 100001023264741, 100001022913705

I was booking tatkal ticket from IRCTC on 14th Oct 2017
From LTT to AME.
Transactions I'd. 100001014467187 E_ticket
DOJ 15th Oct 2017
Train no. 12173 udyog nagri exp.
Class.. SL
Payment clear by bank rs.807 but server gone error.
I want refund..
MO. No. 9161869218
Email. snkhan44.sk@gmail.com

Refund

anshumangangal7@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2017

Refund Amount Not Received

I havent recieved my refund amount neither did i get any message for refund amount.

PNR NUMBER:8160430864

DOJ: 02-NOV-2017
schheda943

Oct 24, 2017

REFUND NOT RECEIVED

I HAD BOOKED 2 TICKETS FROM IRCTC WEBSITE ON 12/10/2017 BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT SHOWED PAYMENT FAILED. BUT THE AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT. INITIALLY I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE REFUNDED WITHIN A FEW DAYS BUT TILL TODAY (24/10/2017) NOT REFUNDED. ALSO I CANCELLED A TICKET ON 15/10/2017 AND THAT AMOUNT ALSO NOT REFUNDED. PLEASE HELP ME OUT. THANK YOU. MY CONTACT NUMBER 9820770888. EMAIL ID - sachinchheda9@gmail.com.
Sharukh Sayyed

Oct 23, 2017

NOT REFUND MONEY

My money is not refunded & ticket was not booked on 16oct2017
This is the message sent by the irctc.
An amount of Rs 1620.0 deducted against IRCTC Txn ID 100001015291535 on 16-Oct-2017 will be refunded as your ticket could not be booked / service not rendered.
Train No: 11071/Kamayani Express
From: (LTT) To: (BSB) Class: (SL) Quota: (TQ)
Payment Option: Visa/Master Card (powered by AXIS BANK)
But my money is not refunded till now plz resolve complain and give my money back
Santosh S upadhyay

Oct 20, 2017

Refund not received

I booked my tatkal ticket in kamayani express dated 15 Oct 2017 from lokmanya tilak terminus to phulpur my transaction ID is 100001016404265
My transaction was failed but money was deducted from my bank account.
Till Today my money was not refunded to my bank account.
Please help

My E-mail id santoshsahil20@yahoo.in

My mobile no. 9664488009
sunilrija

Oct 12, 2017

Transaction failed

Dear Sir/Mam

Today as on 12.10.2017 i started ticket booking from Mumbai BDTS to Rewari and suddenly transaction got failed and i loosed
Rs. 3045/- deducted from my A/c. i tried many times for given customer care numbers but all time the subject lines were busy.

Transaction Number 100001011578962
Train Name 12216 DEE/ Garibrath
From BDTS to RE (Rewari)
Date of Booking 12.10.2017
Quota Premium Tatkal

My request to the concerned authorities please check the status and reply and refund my amount as soon as possible.
drulhas10

Oct 6, 2017

REFUND OF PAYMENT

I am Dr ULHAS DAATTATRAYA MARULKAR had tried to book railway ticket on 12-09-2017 from Log in Id " drulhas10 " from IRCTC website

I have made the payment of Rs1555.00 from by SBI netbanking . The transaction ID is "10000974343379IGABZVFQU3 TRANSFER T "

Payment of Rs. 1555.00 was debited from my saving bank account but the ticket does not generated . SO I SHOULD GET REFUND OF THE SAID AMOUNT. But till date I did not got the refund of amount of Rs. 1555.00 .

I am enclosing the bank statement of September 2017 .Please refer to sr no.4 entry of 12-0-9-2017;(Please see attachment below)

Please arrange to credit my refund of payment of Rs,1555.00 to my

SBI ACCOUNT NO. 30175107598
IFSC CODE SBIN00004319
THANE COLLECTOTRATE CAMPUS BRANCH THANE WEST

REFUND OF PAYMENT

roshang

Oct 5, 2017

Refunt Not received

My PNR No 8355425988 Train no 12519 date of Journey was 11/2/2017 from Thane to New Jalpaiguri

Later this Ticket has been cancelled. So Far refund amount is not received

Kindly do the needful
mayurrushi

Sep 25, 2017

refund of cancelled ticket

Hello

I am waiting for the refund of ticket as below

PNR-8162756455
CSTM-NGP
Mumbai-Howrah (12869)
Booked on 26 August

on date 19 sept, I have received sms that 3220 will be refunded but still its not refunded.
I have raised a ticket at care@irctc and got ticket ID 6777542 and further no update,when I again asked for the status of the ticket,I again got another ticket ID 6766790. WHAT IS THIS?

any time when I called the customer care number 011-23340000,its was busy.

When this situations will improve? when I am going to get the refund?

Victim
Moreshwar Rushi
rilda

Sep 18, 2017

REFUND Rs 1051

Sir.. I had booked my ticket from my IRCTC account.on dated 03/09/17. From Karmali to Mumbai. In AC 3 .After completing the process and made my payment through my UCO BANK debit card, I haven't received the ticket nor any details related to my ticket... I also checked in my Booking history, but nothing was found... But my money was debited from my account.
After this I tried to find out, how I will get my refund, so the instructions was there ,that I have to wait till 7 days to get your refund... I did according to the rules and when I did find any refund coming to my bank... I wrote to care@irctc... But they just keep on giving me ticket numbers..
I humbly look forward for your support.
R M LOPEZ
Ticket no.6728980...6703307
Sanatan Pradhan

Aug 29, 2017

Amount Deducted from Bank A/c but ticket not generated

On 17th Aug I was trying book a ticket for 24th August 2017 from Kharagpur to LTT in Jnaneshwari express super deluxe and while booking the ticket the transaction failed thrice but money was debited from my account. Total amount debited around 17,447.89. And for that I have confirmed with my bank and they told me sometimes it happens due to transaction error but they will refund the money within a week and as they told me I got the money for first two transaction but not the third one and amount was 5729.16.

Amount Deducted from Bank A/c but ticket not generated

sejal5103

Aug 28, 2017

TDR FILED BUT NOT REFUNDED

We had booked 6 ticket(3ac) Journey towards Borivvali to kalol- through irctc online websight. Journey date: 01-07-2017 train number9707/ARAVALI EXPRESS Pnr:8156848361.

Due to heavy rain train diverted directly to Ratlam at boaroda station. We are out of train at 3.30 Am. Tc toold us you will get refund directlty through IRCTC. We had file TDR NO 100000762463971-ON 03-Jul-2017 13:31:37 HRS.

Still awaiting for refund

Vodafone - Recharge no wrong no
    Galti se Wrong no 8239817373 PR recharge ho gya so I whant...
    complaint against private school - Regarding stationary business schhols
    I am a student in national public school in yammuna nagar...
    Indiaideas@icici - Money deducted but payment failed
    Money deducted my account but recharge not done through my...
    IRCTC - Money Debited but ticket not booked
    An amount of Rs 625.0 deducted against IRCTC Txn ID...
    Aircel - no help required
    thank you aircel for your support i don't need any...
    support.bsnl@hungama.com - deactivate hungama for 04422392375
    i dont how you are activated hungama without my...
    south dumdum municipality - STRAY DOGS
    To, The Councillor, South DumDum...
    Vmc vridhavan gaden - Plot not given
    I have purchased 2 plots from vmc in vridhavan garden at...
    PF Withdrawal - NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW A PF
    The Birth date wrongly update by employer in UAN due to ...
    Google octro/sbi fraud - Google octro ins fraud through sbi atm
    Dear sir, Today unapproved transaction of Rs 50 and 5900...