IRCTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC

Ravi Barkunte

Oct 7, 2017

Excess charged on drinking water

On 07 Oct 2017, I was travelling to Purna from LTT by train LTT nizambad express at 22.30 pm get down at manmad in station to purchase drinking water. I found near coach neelam food centre, this approved irctc bender charged me excess amount i.e 20/- where as approved rate is 15 rs. For drinking water. The person at neelam food Venter charged excess amount of rs. 5 by taking 20 rs. Request to tAke necessary strict action.

Ravikumar Barkunte
Shanmugapriya Ayyadurai Paulkumar

Oct 5, 2017

Refund amount not received for failed transaction

I booked a ticket on 28th Sept, 2017 for a journey from LTT (Lokmanya Tilak Terminus) to VM (Villupuram) through IRCTC website.

Journey Date is 26th Jan, 2018.

But my transaction failed. Transaction ID is 100000993559643.

Transaction amount is Rs. 2535. This amount has been deducted from my bank account, but the E-Ticket booking failed.

Yet I have not received the refund amount of this failed transaction.

Please look into it at the earliest and arrange for speed refund of the above amount.

SHANMUGA PRIYA AYYADURAI
Mob No. : 9969687911
AJAY SHANU

Sep 22, 2017

Non receipt of refund

I have booked a season ticket (Malad to Church Gate) for first class for three month on 20-09-17 at 18.40. The amount was deducted twice Rs. 1815.25 on 20-09-17 at 18.47 and 1849.36 on same date at 18.40. The ticket was booked thru UTS portal of IRCTC and payment was made thru Pay TM.

I have not received the paperless ticket on the application. I tried to contact at UTS helpline 138. They have shown their helpless in the matter. I have written two email at customer service but there is no response. I have also tried to contact at IRCTC help line no. 011-39340000 and 011-23340000 but no response.

Requested for your help in the matter. My mobile no. is 9769291507 and the same is user id for UTS app. of IRCTC.

regards,

Ajay Kumar Singhal
2A, HPCL Officer Apartment, S V Road,
Chincholi Phatak, Malad West
email id : ajaysinghal@hpcl.in
Fardeenshaikh

Aug 25, 2017

Not get the refund amount

Sir I had booked a ticket on 12/06/17 from gonda to ltt on a premium train nut sir on some issue the ticket is not booked but the balance got deducted from the account till now I had not received my refund kindly refund my amount...

Fardeen shaikh
Mob-7666586689
KARTIK0911

Jul 3, 2017

transaction successful but the ticket is not booked

I have booked 2 tickets from bandra terminus to ratlam jnc. on 26/06/2017 the amount was successfully debited from the account but the ticket was not booked.
my irctc username is KARTIK0911 and the transaction id is ############

transaction successful but the ticket is not booked

Himesh_10

May 29, 2017

Asking for money

Ticket Checker(With specs) asking for money For a seat instead of giving Freely as we have waiting ticket in sleeper class.Train Name
Bhavanagar Bandra Express.Train No.-12972 Date-29/5/17.
anoop9892

May 16, 2017

Ticket Not booked but amount debited

i booked a ticket from Madgaon to CSTM for which refund has been processed at May-8 as per IRCTC but the same has not been credited to me till date

Transaction ID:100000832281654
Train No:12134
Date Of Journey 08-05-2017

Amount-Rs 2850

Kindly do the refund at your earliest.
Anoop Pandey

Ticket Not booked but amount debited

shafik attar

Apr 25, 2017

Pnr not generated

Did not received ticket booking details and pnr details. Transaction id 100000819227484.
Kindly book the ticket and generate pnr.
icicibankcare

Apr 21, 2017

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Customer, (Pdpansare)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3kjth_aacq) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Pdpansare

Apr 18, 2017

amount deducted but ticket not booked

i am trying to book railway ticket from irctc mobile app for rajrani express from dadar to chiplun through icici debit card.
Bank deducted ticket amount 214.35rs but ticket not booked.
so i please request you to refound the ticket amount.
Anupdeshkulklarni

Apr 6, 2017

not getting refunded Amount

I am Anup From Mumbai. I am Booked a ticket at 8 feb 2017 With PNR no -8156074311.Beacause of personal reasons i cancel it on 31 st of march 2017.Still I am not getting the amount of my refunded money. Please help me,To solve this query.Kindly reply Thnk u.
Details of Transaction -
Transaction ID:100000738408030 PNR No 8156074311 Train No./Name:10103 / MANDOVI EXPRESS

Date of Journey:05-May-2017 Date Of Boarding:05-May-2017 Class:SECOND AC (2A)

From:MUMBAI CST (CSTM) To:THIVIM (THVM) Boarding:MUMBAI CST (CSTM)

Resv Upto:THIVIM (THVM) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Date of Cancellation:31-Mar-2017 11:05:22 HRS
Ticket Type: E-ticket Cancellation ID:100000151636351
Poplish

Feb 28, 2017

Refund not given

My PNR NO..IS 8255235187 I HAVE CANCEL 2 TICKETS
ON 08.02.2017 AT 12.54 PM
AND I HAVE GOT MSG FROM YOU THAT RS.3140 .00 CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT SHORTLY BUT TILL TO DAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND AMOUNT i also mail to irctc make call 100 time but no result came out
purravina

Feb 18, 2017

refund problem

Not Received My Refund
I had booked railway Ticket from IRCTC through my kotak mahindra debit Card. ticket has Cancelled it, but I haven't yet received my refund. Cancellation history in my ICRTC account says that that amount is refunded to PAYTMAG. What should i have to do to get my refund?

Transaction ID: 100000739590742 / Date:10-feb-2017

my email id is ppurvesh4@gmail.com
pkmsp

Feb 14, 2017

Account suspended

Sir I am a irctc consumer I am booking ticket through irctc website my irctc id is pkmsp and I have deposited amount in e wallet in irctc when I open my id the page show that your account has been suspended but in my e wallet account there is my 3100 indian rupees the irctc Is not giving me to use my account so what to do so please transfer my e wallet balance amount to my bank account so kindly note my complaint and do responsibly as soon as possible my mobile no is 9920421704 my email is prajapatipramod94@gmail.com
Ayyappan Udaiyar

MY TRANSACTION SAVING ACCOUNT NUMBER IS: 214100050300988
IFS CODE :TMBL0000214
MICR CODE : 400060006
I WAS BOOKED MY TICKET IN O1/12/2016
I WAS CANCELLED MY RAILWAY TICKET IN 14/12/2016 BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY REFUND FROM YOU.

TRANSACTION ID : 100000671778620

Rahul Tiwari

Jan 17, 2017

Account has been suspended

Respected Sir Madam,

My user id is tiwari1603 is still not working. It is still showing the account is Suspended. I cannot search train booking.I am getting so much difficulty. Please help out anyway and anyhow.

In my account having Rs 4000. Please find out feasible solution as soon as possible. I have complaint so many time but didnt get proper reply. Please help out of this problem.

Rahul Tiwari,

Jan 3, 2017

refund

CANCELLATION AMOUNT NOT REFUNDED
CANCELLATION AMOUNT NOT REFFUNDED
I have booked a ticket and paid using my debit card. Then I cancelled the ticket and its showing refunded and credited into Paytmag. but I have not got the bank account credit money till now. Please have a look below for further info.

Case 1:Transaction ID:100000689855270
Cancellation ID:100000134628886
REFUNDED date: 25-Dec-2016

Whenever I check my Refund status,it shows REFUNDED TO BANK, but it shows bank name as PAYTMAG, I hadnt paid through PAYTM,I had paid through my debit card of Union Bank of India account. So i request you please refund my amount in my Union Bank of India account Please fix this and do the needful.
manoj.nandwalkar@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2016

Mumbai Season Ticket not received

I have booked Mumbai Season ticket dated 11-12-16 (Transaction ID - 0002185376 ) and STR no.- 9586BPC007. But till today i have not received the same. I contacted allotted Overnite courier services they said STR no. is incorrect and Please contact to irctc customer care.

Almost 5 days have been passed i have not received my renewed season ticket due to which i have to take ticket separately on each day. Irctc customer care is not picking up the phone.

I am really unsatisfied with this service provided by irctc.

I will think twice when i have to book ticket online through irctc.

Please do urgent action on it.

Manoj
anshusingh20@outlook.com

Dec 14, 2016

Refund against TDR

I booked a train ticket from IRCTC portal on 09-Nov-2016 for Train number 01454 (BSB PUNE SPL) from Varanasi to Pune which was scheduled for Departure on :11-Nov-2016 21:55.

PNR Number : 2124613655

The train was late more than 24 hours and was asked to cancel the ticket. Was unable to cancel the ticket as on 12-Nov-2016 was already past the scheduled departure of the train. Hence I filed TDR as the passenger was unable to travel in the same train.

The TDR was filed on 12-Nov-2016 21:42:27 HRS.

Now, today I am receiving response from IRCTC as below:

"Dear Customer,
The TDR filed against PNR Number 2124613655 with reason Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled. has been repudiated by the Chief Commercial Manager/Refunds CR due to reason ,NO EDR HAS BEEN FED AGAINST THE PARTICULAR PNR AS PARTY HAS TRAVELLED as per the Indian Railways Refund Rules https://www.services.irctc.co.in/betaDoc/Amendments_RefundRules_2406.pdf
Please note that the decision about the repudiation/ rejection or amount of refund has been taken by the concerned Zonal Railways as per extant Refund rules of Indian Railways and not by IRCTC.
TDR filing time :2016-11-12 Date of Boarding :<< :2016-11-11 (Train actual departure time as recorded in the system) which is after/before 0 Day 23 hrs and 47 minutes.
The status is also available online and found under TDR History.
For any assistance please contact our customer care call centre or mail to care@irctc.co.in .
This is an Auto generated mail. Please do not reply.
With regards,
Customer Care, IRCTC
care@irctc.co.in"

This is not acceptable from a government organization and need the refund.

Awaiting reply.

Anshu Singh
+91 9320644944

Refund against TDR

pariyark

Dec 9, 2016

Request for changing Date of Birth in IRCTC Profile

I have entered my date of birth wrong on my IRCTC account and I want to correct my date of birth.

My IRCTC account is pariyark

Phone no. Is 9158708601

Wrong date of birth is 10-05-1993

Right date of birth is 01-01-1993

Therefore, I am requesting you to kindly rectify my Date of Birth,Please let me know if you have any questions I will be reachable on,

+919158708601 or you can mail me on Kamalp9.kp@gmail.com

Kamal Pariyar.

Jagdish gandhi

Oct 22, 2016

ALLOTMENT of berths

For 13 th October I have booked four tickets to Mathura by 12925. Paschim express in II Ac. I was alloted berths in different couches. Two in A1 and two in A3.I had 3 ladies and myself. In this train there r difference of 8 couches between these couches due to this I have to cancel one berth of A1 and I Travelled by A1 couch without having berth. Pl set yr computer in such a way that passengers with one PNR get berth in one couch. These is only suggestion Pl. Railway is doing well now a days. Thanms
obohra

Jul 6, 2016

full refund of tickets

I have not received full amount of tickets cancelled due to cancellation of train between Bandra Terminus and Surat on 01/05/2016 in train no. 12480 Suryanagari Express as per following details:

PNR No. 8346778006 full amount of tickets Rs. 3510.80 refund received from irctc Rs. 1855.00 short received Rs. 1655.80

PNR No. 8146788365 full amount of tickets Rs. 3080.80 refund received from irctc Rs. 1745.00 short received Rs. 1335.80

I have sent mails to care@irctc.co.in, tdrprocess@irctc.co.in, ccm@nwr.railnet.gov.in but yet to receive balance amount.

full refund of tickets

obohra

Jul 6, 2016

ticket amount not refunded fully

I am following with irctc for my refunds against following details but so far not received any communication in the matter.

PNR No. 8346778006 train no. 12480 ticket date 01/05/2016 ticket amount 3510.80 refund amount 1855.00
PNRNo. 8146788365 train no. 12480 ticket date 01/05/2016 ticket amount 3080.80 refund amount 1745.00

I have to cancell above tickets due to train cancelled between Bandra Terminus and Surat on 01/05/2016 and my boarding station was Bandra Terminus. I was informed by IRCTC customer care that I will get full refund if tickets are cancelled due to train not touching boarding station. Tickets were cancelled on 01/05/2016 and TDR filed but after two months have received refund as mentioned above. There is no response from IRCTC thereafter.

ticket amount not refunded fully

r221502

Jul 3, 2016

Please help me to solve the issue. i didnt login. every time WRONG CREDENTIALS apperiance.

User Id- r221502
Mail id- tiwari.ram888@gmail.com

Address- Mumbai

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...