IRCTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC

Akbar Sayyed

Jul 28, 2018

Refund not received

I have cancelled my ticket on 27/6/2018 but did not received my refund my PNR No. Is 38232941 and PNR no. 38232943. Please refund my money as soon as possible.

Refund not received

alesabeershaikh

Jul 19, 2018

Money got debited from paytm and status showing pending from bank side

I was booking ticket from ltt to new jalpaiguru in guwahati express but the transaction got pending. Status showing pending from bank end and the amount got debited from may paytm wallet . Here are the details below
Transaction I'd - 100001362757141
Amount -4120
Source - paytm
I am also share the snapshot below please look into the concern soon as possible

Money got debited from paytm and status showing pending from bank side

sam.pathak1

Jun 27, 2018

Unable to login

I am unable to login to IRCTC account inspite of using correct password. I need a solution on his problem.
(error snapshot is attached)

username : Pat240684
email : sam.pathak1@gmail.com

Unable to login

anju nankani

Jun 24, 2018

refund not received

Refund status is amount to be refunded within 4-5 days but amount yet to reach into Bank account
I cancelled my e-ticket through IRCTC app on 7rd june 2017

Pnr Number: 4864724205
Train No: 17415
Date Of Journey: 07-June-2017
anjaleeg

Jun 22, 2018

e-ticket booking failed although tickets are availble

Trying to book ticket from Nagpur to Pune (Garibrath Express).
While booking I chose one of the berth preference as lower. The booking failed saying that lower berth is not available but the amount get deducted. (More than 200 tickets are available for this train , I am unable to understand how come all lower berths are occupied and rest 200 ticket are not having any lower berth)

Later made 3 more attempts to book ticket without giving any berth preference. However, at all three times the booking failed saying that lower berth is not available although berth preference was not given. In all three attempts ticket amount get deducted from my account.

This is very pathetic service. I am unable to book e-ticket although tickets are available and I haven't given any berth preference.

There should be some mechanism for failed ticket booking.The amount should not be deducted in case of failed ticket booking.

Reason of Failure: Software Bug
Please look into it asap.
Subha0405

Jun 18, 2018

Female Reservations

To the Railway,

I am weekend Passenger, who travels every Friday and Monday by using Railway as mode of transport to Mumbai and Pune.

My concern is related to the seating arrangement done in Sinhgad express(11010), This train doesn't have a female reservation quota neither have separate bogie for females reservation. It has only a General Ladies Bogie.

As Railway cannot arrange for a separate bogie for female reservations in Sinhgad Express (11010) like Pragati Express has, my request is to provide a seat allotment to females doing reservations alone next to a female. So we can travel comfortably.

It becomes very uncomfortable to sit between two male like today (Monday 18/06/2018)I had to sit in Sinhgad Express (11010) D4/95 between two male.

Subha Pillai
Prem Khandagale

May 9, 2018

TDR amount not refund since more than one month

I have filed TDR on 03.04.2018, but still, I didn't receive the refund payment. The transaction details are as below,

Reason for TDR: - Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled.
TDR Filing Date: 03-Apr-2018 20:51:39 HRS
TDR Status CR Registered
Cancellation ID: 100000228191121
TDR Zone: SOUTH WEST RAILWAY (SW)
Registration No: ############

It is requested you to kindly look into the matter and solve the problem, please.

Prem Khandagale,

shubhangiajit

Apr 21, 2018

TICKET CANCELLED BUT REFUND NOT RECEIVED

REFUND NOT CREDITED
REFUND OF FOLLOWING CANCELLED TICKETS HAS NOT MADE YET.

1. PNR No: 4763186430
Train No. & Name: Ers Pune Express -22149 ( Eranakulam Junction to Pune Junction )

2. PNR No: 444-3303206

3. PNR No: 810-4083582
Train No. & Name: Pune Ers Superfast Express -22150 ( Pune Junction to Eranakulam Junction )

4. PNR No: 820-4084042
ajaysingh2786767324

Apr 19, 2018

SBI Upi failed recharge

I have booked e-ticket from irctc ticket was not confirmed and i was suffering from problem while the journey TC told me that your ticket was canceld and your full amount will refund in your account in some days but it was not refund to my account. I was paid the amount of fine 990 and he gave me the receipt of fine. But the amount didn't refund to my account what is this railway employee are slepping or what you are not doing you work properly. I want my money back.

IRCTC Customer Care Number 8081829449
Jagdish1965

Mar 17, 2018

Non refund of amount against cancellation of counter railways ticket

I am a ex-serviceman and cancelled my following tickets booked through my ATM card on 31 Jan 2018 :-

Train No 12953 From BCT To H Nizamuddin PNR No 830-1775208 Date of Journey 03 Feb 2018 Refundable amount Rs. 5510/- and Train No 12952 From New Delhi To BCT PNR No 260-3988373 Date of Journey 10 Feb 2018 Refundable amount Rs. 5510/- Total refundable amount was Rs. 11020/-

In my bank account only one ticket refundable amount Rs. 5510/- has been credited on 02 Feb 2018 and balance amount of Rs. 5510/- is still pending. Please refund my balance amount at earliest.

Thanking You.
Jagdish1965

Mar 17, 2018

Non refund of amount against cancellation of counter railways ticket

I am a ex-serviceman and cancelled my following tickets booked through my ATM card on 31 Jan 2018 as per details given below :-

Train No 12953 From BCT To H Nizamuddin PNR 830-1775208 Date of Journey 03 Feb 2018 Amt refundable Rs. 5510/- and Train No 12953 From NDL To BCT PNR No 260-3988373 Date of Journey 10 Feb 2018 Amt refundable Rs. 5510/-
Total refundable amount was Rs. 11020/-

In my bank account only one ticket refundable amount Rs. 5510/- has been credited and balance amount of Rs. 5510/- is still pending. Please refund my balance amount at earliest.

Regards.
Naresh Gianani

Mar 9, 2018

Funds deducted but ticket not booked

Was making train reservation on 7th Mar'2018 , after inserting OTP, funds got deducted from bank but tickets were not booked.

Immediately got message from IRCTC as below:

An amount of Rs. 5370 deducted against IRCTC Txn ID 100001184931228 on 07-Mar-2018 will be refunded as your ticket could not be booked / services not rendered.

After this message no refund is received till date also no proper deadline provided when can same be refunded.

Please help for below.

Naresh
shivaraddy5555

Feb 22, 2018

ticket cancel money not return

Hello, IRCTC Customer Care Number 7369994136

IRCTC Customer Care Number 7369994136
mkshaana

Feb 17, 2018

i had not recieved my refund amount for ticket cancellation, even after 20 days

PNR NO.8555481625

BOOKED ON. 28 january 2018

No. of tickets cancelled- 02

Cancellation dates(CANCELLATION ID)- 28 jan 2018(100000214331155)
04 feb 2018 (100000216028151).

REFUND AMOUNT-1270 (635+635)

pls take immediate action, as much you can.
sisukumar

Feb 9, 2018

Invalid quota requested

I booked ticket in the name of T Savithri 74vyears under senior citizen quota from Raipur to Visakhapatnam on 4 occasions on 7th 8th and 9th money got debited .but ticket not confirmed and I did not git my money back.
My mobile no 9490305802
sisukumarcensus@gmail.com
Pl guide
Sisukumar
rangarao32667

Feb 4, 2018

Ticket not confirmed money debited

Hello, IRCTC Customer Care Number 9026555677

IRCTC Customer Care Number 9026555677
sommane

Feb 3, 2018

Mobile Verification Failed

While IRCTC verification process, Several attempts are made to verify mobile. I have a received mobile OTP through SMS but OTP submission process fails always saying "Sorry Please Try Again Later". On app error msg comes as "unable to process the request" The issue registered with customer care too but no response from them till. Kindly help to resolve.

Mobile Verification Failed

anujsingh2675772

Jan 31, 2018

failed trnsaction but money not refunded

Hello, IRCTC Customer Care Number 9026555677
I have booked e-ticket from irctc ticket was not confirmed and i was suffering from problem while the journey TC told me that your ticket was canceld and your full amount will refund in your account in some days but it was not refund to my account. I was paid the amount of fine 990 and he gave me the receipt of fine. But the amount didn't refund to my account what is this railway employee are slepping or what you are not doing you work properly...I want my money back.

PNR NO : 8200909463
IRCTC Customer Care Number 9026555677
rohan27mar

Jan 30, 2018

Extra charges for tea coffee n poor service rates not clear

Extra charges for tea coffee and not providing menu cards ... Poor quality of food... I have taken sabudana wada, however charges for sabudana wada are not mentioned in menu card.. TAPOVAN EXPRESS 17617
AnkushZ1

Jan 12, 2018

TDR filing not allowed

Train -12850 Pune BA express
DOJ- 12-01-2018 ( writing this 150 minutes before the departure of the train)
From Pune to Nagpur
I have booked tatkal ticket which says RLWL 10,11 thus was not expecting it to her confirmed but got below message

PNR-8601165223
Trn:12850
Dt:12-01-2018
Frm PUNE to NGP
Cls:3A
P1-B2,3
P2-B2,5
Chart Prepared

This I got at 1.40 pm exactly four hours before the journey. Now since I already booked another ticket and want this to be cancelled and file TDR but was not able to. It says TDR needs to be filed four hours before but as I got message of confirmation exactly four hours before how can I cancel it without knowing..

My complaint- TDR should be filed and refund must be made.
Rakesh_1208

Jan 7, 2018

Request to refund my money

Against IRCTC

Sub- Request to refund money in bank account.

With due respect, I would like to say that I tried to book railway ticket from IRCTC mobile application from Pune to Danapur on 15th December 2017,against Transaction Id: 100001087114973 but during the process of booking ticket the computer showed error and I could not get the ticket but the amount Rs/- 695 has been deducted from my Axis BANK .
Thus, I entreat you to look into the matter immediately and please refund my money.

Note : I have already dropped a mail against this matter to IRCTC team on 28th December 2017 but still didn't get any resolution.

Rakesh Yadav
jeetmann

Dec 28, 2017

refund

IRCTC.......

MY TRAIN IS PUNE TO KALYAN OR KALYAN TO RANGIYA 28/01/18 CANCELED 18/12/17 13:47

NOW TODAY 9TH DAYS MY CANCELATTION AMOUNT NOT REFUND.MY AMOUNT IS ((RS. 8120)) IS BIG MANY.

MANY TIMES CALL YOUR CONTACT NO. NOT RECEIVED. TELL 01123365581 / 01123345966 / 01123345900

PNR NO. 866-5546132 / 465-1348020 CARD NO 5296********1964 AXIS BANK NO ANY MSG ?

PLZ. REQUEST IRCTC REFUND FAST. YOU NO 9 DAYS IS LONG TIME

jeetmann

Dec 27, 2017

refund

IRCTC.......

now 9 day running my cancelation railway ticket not refund my many. what happen ............? not good.... very bad service irctc.

my jurny pune to kalyan or kalyan to guwahati ( ltt kqy ac express.

my cancel ticket pnr no. 866-5546132 or 465-1348020 card no. 5296********1964 axis bank

canceling date 18/12/17 time 13:47

9 days is very long time. my many is not value.......? Rs. 8120 refund immediately please.

thanks..........

jeetmann puri

v.p.o harisinga

udalguri ( btad ) assam
CA Vema Reddy

Dec 18, 2017

Delay of train 12510

This is a superfast express. Ideally it should reach Chennai by 4:30 AM. Now the time is 8 :00 AM and still it is near Gudur..As per train schedule, they shouldn't stop the train between Vijayawada and Chennai . But they have been stopping for 5 times, which is disgusting. I lost my valuable time by traveling in this train.i completely unsatisfied with this train..Make sure it reach destinations with in time.

indian coast guard - E - admit card without photo and sign
    Sir I applied for coast guard navik GD 2/2019. I download...
    nmart retails - I want my money
    I am a vendor and have supplied good to nmart retail store...
    nmart retails - I want my money
    I am a vendor and have supplied good to nmart retail store...
    Maruti - Engine broken
    Wagon R engine broken in to pieces after running very less...
    Tirupati municipal corporation - Roads
    watch the road images in smart city.. Postal...
    BMTC Bus - Payment made online for bus pass
    I have paid the Rs 1870 amount, for the bmtc bus pass from...
    zee business - Engine Broken Wagon R
    Wagon R engine broken in running condition only after very...
    air.irctc.co.in - Refunded money
    I had attempted to book spicejet flight ticket from Delhi...
    passport - Police Verification Report is not clear and application is...
    Hi, I have applied passport 15/06/2018.I am getting the...
    Team Lease Services LTD - salary & full & final issue
    Dear sir/mam I have resigination 7 aug 2018 and my last...