IRCTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC

atul543@rediffmail.com

Dec 14, 2018

No Value Of First Class Passenger

I am traveling in Howrah Mumbai Duranto from Tatanagar to Mumbai in A/C First coach no H1-H/21.

In Bilaspur, passenger and railway staff told me that you please shift in another cabin bks one young couple want to spend there quality time in this 4 bearth cabin.

I was totally shocked to know the absolutely stupid reason to change my seat.

What type of treatment is this from Indian Railways with the passengers specially the First Class Passenger?

I am very upset with this type of treatment with me from INDIAN RAILWAYS.

I'm requesting to Railway to focus on their passengers and their complain and please stop these with the first class passengers.

Hope for the positive response and solution for my complain

Atul Mehrotra
PNR NO-6123073964.
ShilpaluckyGupta

Dec 12, 2018

Train patheric services

Currently i am travelling in sampoorn kranti 12393 firstly it was supposed to start from patna at 6pm them it was rescheduled to 11pm and there was no intimation from railway. As if now there no water supply in our train. And the train has been already delayed almost 11hrs. And there is no food facility. WHAT KIND OF SERVICE RAILWAY IS PROVIDING? HOW CAN A PERSON PLANNING ANYTHING? THIS IS NOT ONLY WITH THIS TRAIN SAME I FACED WITH DANAPUR TATA EXPRESS. NO CLEANINESS NO FOOD FACILITY. NO FOOD OPTIONS NO FOOD QUALITY NO WATER IN THE WASHROOM AND ARE BEING CHARGED VERY HIGH MORE THAN MRP.
ShilpaluckyGupta

Bearth for senior citizens

PNR No: 4252057679

TRAIN NUMBER :17214

DATE: 20/12/2018

In our ticket you allowed an upper bearth for
a 73 old woman and 63 old man.how could you allot this.do you have any courtesy .Please verify this once again.
Ankita singh 7871

Dec 2, 2018

i had not recieved my refund amount for ticket cancellation, even after 20 days

Trying to book ticket from Nagpur to Pune (Garibrath Express).
While booking I chose one of the berth preference as lower. The booking failed saying that lower berth is not available but the amount get deducted. (More than 200 tickets are available for this train , I am unable to understand how come all lower berths are occupied and rest 200 ticket are not having any lower berth)

Later made 3 more attempts to book ticket without giving any berth preference. However, at all three times the booking failed saying that lower berth is not available although berth preference was not given. In all three attempts ticket amount get deducted from my account. IRCTC Customer Care Number 6200591107

This is very pathetic service. I am unable to book e-ticket although tickets are available and I haven't given any berth preference.

There should be some mechanism for failed ticket booking.The amount should not be deducted in case of failed ticket booking.

shivam

IRCTC customer care number 9956557460
Anantsingh743589

Nov 19, 2018

Tickets not booked but money debited

Trying to book ticket from Nagpur to Pune (Garibrath Express).

Later made 3 more attempts to book ticket without giving any berth preference. However, at all three times the booking failed saying that lower berth is not available although berth preference was not given. In all three attempts ticket amount get deducted from my account. IRCTC Customer Care Number 09956557460.

shivam
Shri8Mehta

Nov 10, 2018

OTP not getting verified

Dear Sir, I have tried all the ways as shown in IRCTC website to link my aadhar no but it's not happening. Every time, I put OTP it says, "error Decrypting" and then "Weong OTP entered". I am really frustrated with this issue. Kindly help.

birender_k

Oct 31, 2018

IRCTC Transaction Status: Pending From Bank End

Hi ,

I booked a ticket using Netbanking payment gateway, payment was successful, and i received message about amount debited from my account. But i do not received the PNR number or anything confirmation from irctc. Please help me.

Below are the transaction details:

Your Last Transaction Status is

PNR Number : Reservation ID: 100001506949943

~Birender
vijaynetha

Oct 22, 2018

UNreserved passengers are occupying reserved person seats

I have a confirmed ticket from Dadar to Pune for 16381 train in Coach s1 57 and Once train reached to Karjat station and one lady getting into s1 Coach with general ticket and she is sitting in my seat and i asked to her to vacate seat. She said no and she is saying like i'm daily travelling by this train and i used to sit this reserved seats and will discuss TT once he will come. I don't know why this kind of passengers are allowing by TT as well. The other seat is occupied by other general ticket passenger with 3 members and asking to them to vacate the seat, then they are saying that we are staff. I don't know whether the Reservation seats for staff members or general tikcet passengers. Please take the action as i have raised SMS Compliaint and reference ID is 1810212002434
goks31188

Oct 22, 2018

refund status of failed trasaction

I want to know the status of below failed transaction.

Date: transaction ID

03-09-2018 100001425383357
13-10-2018 100001480635951
16-10-2018 100001484750417
15-10-2018 100001483999145
rajatpal6736573

Oct 6, 2018

Request to refund my money

shirishs

Oct 2, 2018

Cannot receive OTP SMS to reset password on my phone

I am trying to reset my password for user ID shewaleman.
I am trying this since a week. I do not get an OTP SMS on my moblie phone at all. I have tried through various browsers and also on IRCTC app. Nothing is working.
The customer care is asking for step by step screenshot.
What step by step should I give? when I just click on 'forgot password' link and enter my userID? what screenshot should I give of not receiving the SMS? are they crackheads? do they know to solve the problem? or they purposely keep doing that and drive you mad? the Ticket ID assigned to me is 1805409.
dpk.namdeo

Sep 21, 2018

Transaction failed against IRCTC booking ticket.

Transaction failed while booking my ticket using irctc website.

Payment of RS.3320 was deducted from my a/c number **2999. And also I checked that in irctc site then showing is Ticket not booked and current status showing “Pending from bank”.

Please find below transaction detail as below and let me when I can my money refund back to my source account.

Transaction failed against IRCTC booking ticket.

Akbar Sayyed

Jul 28, 2018

Refund not received

I have cancelled my ticket on 27/6/2018 but did not received my refund my PNR No. Is 38232941 and PNR no. 38232943. Please refund my money as soon as possible.

Refund not received

alesabeershaikh

Jul 19, 2018

Money got debited from paytm and status showing pending from bank side

I was booking ticket from ltt to new jalpaiguru in guwahati express but the transaction got pending. Status showing pending from bank end and the amount got debited from may paytm wallet . Here are the details below
Transaction I'd - 100001362757141
Amount -4120
Source - paytm
I am also share the snapshot below please look into the concern soon as possible

Money got debited from paytm and status showing pending from bank side

sam.pathak1

Jun 27, 2018

Unable to login

I am unable to login to IRCTC account inspite of using correct password. I need a solution on his problem.
(error snapshot is attached)

username : Pat240684
email : sam.pathak1@gmail.com

Unable to login

anju nankani

Jun 24, 2018

refund not received

Refund status is amount to be refunded within 4-5 days but amount yet to reach into Bank account
I cancelled my e-ticket through IRCTC app on 7rd june 2017

Pnr Number: 4864724205
Train No: 17415
Date Of Journey: 07-June-2017
anjaleeg

Jun 22, 2018

e-ticket booking failed although tickets are availble

Subha0405

Jun 18, 2018

Female Reservations

To the Railway,

I am weekend Passenger, who travels every Friday and Monday by using Railway as mode of transport to Mumbai and Pune.

My concern is related to the seating arrangement done in Sinhgad express(11010), This train doesn't have a female reservation quota neither have separate bogie for females reservation. It has only a General Ladies Bogie.

As Railway cannot arrange for a separate bogie for female reservations in Sinhgad Express (11010) like Pragati Express has, my request is to provide a seat allotment to females doing reservations alone next to a female. So we can travel comfortably.

It becomes very uncomfortable to sit between two male like today (Monday 18/06/2018)I had to sit in Sinhgad Express (11010) D4/95 between two male.

Subha Pillai
Prem Khandagale

May 9, 2018

TDR amount not refund since more than one month

I have filed TDR on 03.04.2018, but still, I didn't receive the refund payment. The transaction details are as below,

Reason for TDR: - Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled.
TDR Filing Date: 03-Apr-2018 20:51:39 HRS
TDR Status CR Registered
Cancellation ID: 100000228191121
TDR Zone: SOUTH WEST RAILWAY (SW)
Registration No: ############

It is requested you to kindly look into the matter and solve the problem, please.

Prem Khandagale,

shubhangiajit

Apr 21, 2018

TICKET CANCELLED BUT REFUND NOT RECEIVED

REFUND NOT CREDITED
REFUND OF FOLLOWING CANCELLED TICKETS HAS NOT MADE YET.

1. PNR No: 4763186430
Train No. & Name: Ers Pune Express -22149 ( Eranakulam Junction to Pune Junction )

2. PNR No: 444-3303206

3. PNR No: 810-4083582
Train No. & Name: Pune Ers Superfast Express -22150 ( Pune Junction to Eranakulam Junction )

4. PNR No: 820-4084042
ajaysingh2786767324

Apr 19, 2018

SBI Upi failed recharge

I have booked e-ticket from irctc ticket was not confirmed and i was suffering from problem while the journey TC told me that your ticket was canceld and your full amount will refund in your account in some days but it was not refund to my account. I was paid the amount of fine 990 and he gave me the receipt of fine. But the amount didn't refund to my account what is this railway employee are slepping or what you are not doing you work properly. I want my money back.

PNR NO : 8200520840
IRCTC Customer Care Number 8081829449
Jagdish1965

Mar 17, 2018

Non refund of amount against cancellation of counter railways ticket

I am a ex-serviceman and cancelled my following tickets booked through my ATM card on 31 Jan 2018 :-

Train No 12953 From BCT To H Nizamuddin PNR No 830-1775208 Date of Journey 03 Feb 2018 Refundable amount Rs. 5510/- and Train No 12952 From New Delhi To BCT PNR No 260-3988373 Date of Journey 10 Feb 2018 Refundable amount Rs. 5510/- Total refundable amount was Rs. 11020/-

In my bank account only one ticket refundable amount Rs. 5510/- has been credited on 02 Feb 2018 and balance amount of Rs. 5510/- is still pending. Please refund my balance amount at earliest.

Thanking You.
Jagdish1965

Mar 17, 2018

Non refund of amount against cancellation of counter railways ticket

I am a ex-serviceman and cancelled my following tickets booked through my ATM card on 31 Jan 2018 as per details given below :-

Train No 12953 From BCT To H Nizamuddin PNR 830-1775208 Date of Journey 03 Feb 2018 Amt refundable Rs. 5510/- and Train No 12953 From NDL To BCT PNR No 260-3988373 Date of Journey 10 Feb 2018 Amt refundable Rs. 5510/-
Total refundable amount was Rs. 11020/-

In my bank account only one ticket refundable amount Rs. 5510/- has been credited and balance amount of Rs. 5510/- is still pending. Please refund my balance amount at earliest.

Regards.

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    Durgala reddysekhar - gnanabhumi scholarship
    Hi sir and medam my name is durgala reddysekhar I am...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...