IRCTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC

Ekambaram13

Nov 11, 2019

Refund not done for a cancelled train

Hi IRCTC Team,
I had booked a eticket for my relative on a train - 12678 / BANGALORE EXP on 21-Oct-2019 . PNR number: 4718922187 . The train has been announced as cancelled in railway station and also verified in railway sites the same. It was confirmed on cancellation due to heavy rains. Hence when i raised a complaint in IRCTC regarding cancellation, they are telling that there is no update on their side regarding cancellation. It is really absurd that the update was not made proper for a complete train cancelled on their side but officially announced. I am still not sure on how i can prove the customer care people on the train cancellation as there is no change in status of ticket because the train was cancelled on last minute. I wish to escalate the same to higher officials but couldn't find a right path. Request to take action on this .

B. Ekambaram
Email: [email protected]
Priya*

Apr 29, 2019

Didn't receive refund for my cancelled transaction

I have tried to book my ticket from Chennai to Erode Yercaurd Express on April,25th. The booking was cancelled due to some authoritative reasons but the money (Rs.700) was deducted from my account.. Still the Money was not recredited. When shall it be done???
GURU1953k

Feb 23, 2019

E_ticket booking pending

I have booked e-ticket today for DOJ 01/03/2019 by Yercaud Express from Chennai Central to Erode JN.for two passengers under sr.citizen quota. Tiket fare has been debited vide net banking in my SBI a/c. But IRCTC shows ticket booking pending at bank end. Please solve the problem so as to get message for above online booking.
Aravindh97

Jul 20, 2018

I want refund from Railways

I was booked train tickets New Delhi to Chennai dated on 14/07/2018. Unfortunately amount was debited but not a booked tickets. So I want my amount refund. I attached failed Transaction details.

I want refund from Railways

vijaykumarsidhu

May 15, 2018

Refund

I have cancelled some tickets on may 1st week.But still I am not receive the refund amount from your side.But status shows refunded on 7th may in my user ID.I have checked with my bank also.But the amount was not refund to my account.But they are told to check with IRCTC only.

Find the transaction details for your reference.

1. PNR-4143477627- Cancelled on 4th May -Refund Bank ID-############- Showing refunded to my bank on-7th May
2. PNR-4143477627- Cancelled on 3rd May -Refund Bank ID-############- Showing refunded to my bank on-7th May
3. PNR-4143477627- Cancelled on 1st May - Refund Bank ID-############-Showing refunded to my bank on-7th May
4. PNR-4243477816- Train Cancelled - Refund Bank ID-############-Showing refunded to my bank on-7th May

Kindly do the needful & revert for same.

Vijay Kumar
Mob;9787169090
Siva1487

Mar 8, 2018

Lost a purse that has usb drive

i was travelling from Mangalore central to erode junction in train no 17605, maq kcg express, in B2 coach on 8/3/18. When i got down from the train i forgot to take my purse(red colour) which has usb drive 16 Gb(sandisk) and also my bp tablets. The purse itself has my name in it(sivaselvan). If you find it kindly contact me @9663577286, 9994499401.
vikkijaya

May 9, 2017

Money issue

Tirunelveli to erode ticket also booked..But first not confirmed..Retry coming..after ticket confirmed..but First ticket money not come to my account...please help me..
Below confirm ticket photo attached..

Money issue

Chithara

Apr 18, 2017

Conformed 2 Train Ticekets but both ticekets same sheet number issued the last minute

I am booked General IRCTC Advanced booking tickets. Mubai to Erode 17.04.17 Night 10.30pm trian
the few days tickets getting RAC Conformed 2 seets available.
Then the last minute Conformed 2 Tickets, suddenly changed both tickets same sheet number issued the last minute.
my Sister And her 7 year child and one 2years baby three passenger getting one berth seet its is so difficult to my sister i am paid Rs.1140 but irctc giving the facility avilable in 570 only this is not fare very bad service against this movement.
iam not getting seets so please getting my amount Return to my account Rs.570.
the details of train booking PNR no.8657776520
Train No : 100000797934210

What is this? ... very very uncomfortable movement of the journey to my family situation.
PNR - 8657776520
Charting Status Chart Prepared

bsathis

Oct 1, 2016

irctc user account suspended

My irctc user id is b_sathis, Since using more then 9 years and now unable to book the ticket getting error meaage is "Bookings are not allowed as your account has been suspended"

I called customer care and they have mentioned using auto filling script and shortcut method to use book the ticket in my account,since i am a normal user and booking a ticket 2 or 3 months once.

Still i can't understand the shortcut method and auto filling script, kindly help me and activate the account if not possible, please release my mobile number and register e-mail address to use new irctc account and i can't change my mobile number & gmail address since using more 10 years.

I am really frustration for this services.

Note: Please explain how the shortcut method and auto filling script to use book the ticket in IRCTC because i just logged in and book the ticket as per the procedure.

After i got a ticket ID:[IRCTC #4088545] but response

Without any notification how can suspended my account and still they are not provide any proof. Really i need a justification and need my same account otherwise i will go for human rights organization.
pkvskv

Apr 2, 2016

reactivation of account

Please reactivate my irctc account.
Details are

User ID : padma2v

Mob: +919944155456

email id: [email protected]

Dear sir/madam,
Please reactivate my account and make my travel easy
Padmavelu
krithikb

Nov 17, 2015

TDR STATUS SHOWS CR REGISTERED BUT REFUND AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

I have booked a ticket from CBE to KJM on 22-Sep-2015 and Date of Journey was 27-Sep-2015.
Since the ticket was Partially confirmed, I have filed a TDR on 27-Sep-2015 with below details, The Status turned to CR Registered, but the amount was not refunded yet.
If any other information required please let me know, or contact me/send SMS on 9900327793.
I can be contacted through email on address, [email protected]

Ticket details:
DO Transaction :- 27-Sep-2015.
PNR Number :- 4312296653
Reason For TDR:- "Party Partially Confirmed/Waitlisted And All Passengers Did Not Travel."
TDR Filing Date: 27-Sep-2015 18:12:13 HRS
TDR Status: CR Registered
Cancellation ID: 100000067701735
TDR Zone: SOUTH WEST RAILWAY (SW)
Registration No: ############

Thanks and Regards,
Kirithigaa K B

TDR STATUS SHOWS CR REGISTERED BUT REFUND AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

sakthijagatheesh

Nov 7, 2015

ragarding penalty

I have booked train from Pondicherry to karur. PNR:4413070312,TRAIN:16857,DOJ:07-11-15,SL,PDY-KRR,Dep:16:35, I have forgotten to take my original ID card. So TTR handed over me to the squard. Actual fare is Rs.390/- for 2 tickets, he levied penalty of Rs.1100/- Is it correct.. He does not know to explain me the penalty details.. Can I have clarity on this. And what about my actual booking fare.. Whether it will refund me? Because again I paid the money for the ticket..

Pls clarify my doubts..

S.sakthi.
08939919996
K N ILANGOVAN

Mar 27, 2015

Account Deactivated

My account with IRCTC has been found to be deactivated though I have never misused it. My account name is KNILANGO and my email address is [email protected] My phone number is 9443419715. I don't have any other account with IRCTC except the above deactivated account.
K N ILANGOVAN
101 Green Park Apartments, Ram Nagar, Athappampalayam, Vallipurathan Palayam, Erode TN.
Pin: 638 112
Gkarthi Geyan

Aug 8, 2014

activation my user id

Sub: Activation of User ID

While on the subject, I would like to stress that my Phone 9443064399 is widely
known and I would like to reactivate my user ID with this
Phone Number only repeat this Phone Number only and
not anything else. Moreover I am using IPhone also through this
Number which does not respond with some other Number.

Under the circumstances, I am in need of ID registration with
this Phone Number only under the ID geyan_g. Pls make note of this
and oblige. I shall produce, if necessary, any proof in this regard
for ur spontaneous help.

Pls. do the needdful immdtly and confirm back to me per return.

I hv not recd any further compliance from u and hence sending this
msg again to u. Pls. comply as rqsted.

Thanks and regards
G Karthigeyan
franklinjoshuam

Jun 11, 2014

Money not refunded

i was booked a e-ticket from ERODE to HOSUR on 21-05-2014 which was cancelled by me on 18-05-2014 in irctc. i didn't get my money refunded. For the ticket i spent 176 rupees, the refund amount is 105 rupees. please help me to get my refund money to be transferred to my sbi account. PNR number is 4162821820 and transaction ID is 0908408966. Help me please.

Money not refunded

mdraffi

Aug 21, 2013

i havn't recived the message even after registration

I have registered in irctc and not recieved any mail or sms yet.

Jun 13, 2012

Refund of failed transaction

Mr. karthick don't worry about irctc refunds... karthick first u check in irctc your login page in that booking history will be there in that check wheather your ticket details are there if not there then irctc will refund your amount with in 15-20 days

Jul 13, 2011

Account deactivated

My name is C.D.Singh, My IRCTC User Id:C.D.Singh Pass word is cog166, i am not able to access my account, Pl help
User120080

Aug 23, 2010

Account deactivated

I have create an account at irctc. co. in . After 5 days, that account was deactivated . No reason for that action. tell me what's the problem in my account. my id is chsjk, [email protected]
User120080

Aug 23, 2010

Jun 13, 2012

Refund of failed transaction

I tried to book ticket in IRCTC and the transaction failed.But even after 5 days since transaction my bank account not credited with refund and also in IRCTC the status showing settlement done.

May 28, 2011

IRCTC ACCOUNT LOCKED

My IRCTC Account has been locked. I have booked tickets.

I need to take print outs and need to cancel some tickets.

I dont know the PNR number of my booked tickets.

So, Kindly help me to get my IRCTC account back.

Aug 21, 2010

Account deactivated

I have create an account at irctc.co.in .. After one months ,that account was deactivated .. No reason for that action.. tell me what's the problem in my account... my id is [email protected]