IRCTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC

Rahulkr840

Oct 30, 2018

Refund not received

I have process E. ticket on 15.10.2018 from muzaffarpur to lucknow vide booking transaction ID no: 100001483824845 the amount has been deducted by bank for Rs. 1942/- but the ticket has not been booked by IRCTC. I have seen my Last ticket booking history where reflected " TICKET NOT BOOKED ". You are requested to refund my deducted amount for Rs.1942/-
Fmamit

Oct 21, 2018

Not refunding cancelled ticket ammount

Dear sir/madam
I had cancelled my 2 train ticket on 2nd Oct 2018 with pnr-2450102333and 8430958355 but from 1 of them I got refund and second not. I had called so many times in costumer care but they are providing me always wrong information. Kindly check below attachments and provide my all refund asap
My login I''''d is fmamit
BSSHA

Oct 11, 2018

DELAY IN REFUND OF CANCELLED TICKETS

I had cacelled three tickets bearing PNR Nos.- 1. 2350452708 2. 6119073934 3. 6118674616 on 08/10/2018. But, it is regretted to inform that today is 11/10/2018 and the refund amount has not been credited back to my account. It is hopeless customer service from IRCTC. Please look into it.
Bhabani Sankar Sha,
gyank009

Sep 23, 2018

Amount debit not ticket not booked

I was trying to book tatkal ticket of train 12165 on 20 September 2018. but in booking time payment debit from my sbi account. but no ticket booked. So i am kindly request to you please help to credit my amount
Dhwaj Gupta

Aug 28, 2018

Sir Someone used My email Id on IRCTC . I was registering today for ticket booking but when I added my email id it said email already in use. Please help me out. Whats going on with IRCTC someone used my email without my permission . It's illegal . Help me out in this matter as soon as possible.
Arif1arif

Aug 22, 2018

IRCTC account

I have a irctc account having the username Arif1arif this time my account is not opening on irctc website when I open my account site is saying this is a invalid username. Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

IRCTC account

ArunVerma1

Aug 6, 2018

Problem of not accepting otp for mobile and email verification on IRCTC Rail Connect app

Sir/mam,
I have completed the registration process on irctc rail connect app but the OTP sent on my mobile and email id for verification is showing "invalid mobile/otp code for the user Akverma_1" on entering the otp on app. I have already done it sevral time correctly but problem is not resolving.
I requst you to respond me immediately as soon as possible and help me in shorting out this problem .
Thank You!
Mobile No. 9807202136
Rahul Kumar

Jul 31, 2018

Refund not credited

I Vikas Kumar S/o Ram Narayan first Partially Cancelled a ticket having PNR No- 2443741925. From JAT to Lko. and after I Fully Cancelled the ticket due to some non avoidable reason. When i First partially cancelled the ticket it refund credited in my account but when i Cancelled the ticket again its refund not credited in my account yet .

My tran id is - 100001192083861
My Refund Tran Id IS - 100000245647458
My Pnr No is - 2443741925.
Train - Kolkata Exp (13152)- D.O.J- 16/06/2018
.Date of Cancellation - 13.06.2018

Please help Me regarding this.

Vikas Kumar

Contact No -7275044938

Refund not credited

20may

Jul 24, 2018

Refund

Dear Concern,

I have cancelled my ticket from Lucknow To Jaunpur due to train delay approx 4 hr my PNR No is 2348945959 but i have received msg no amount refund at your end.

and also inform to i have tried so many call to your customer care no but not connect the no your any executive so i can cancel the ticket without filing TDR.

So i request to you kindly look into the matter and refund my amount.
NEERAJVERMA23

Jun 28, 2018

DON'T GET MY CANCELLED TICKET REFUND

I CANCELLED MY TICKET ON 19 JUNE 2018 AND STILL I DON'T GET MY REFUND.

DON'T GET MY CANCELLED TICKET REFUND

nalla venkat

Jun 16, 2018

Money debit my account but ticket not booked

Sir, I made online transaction in irctc through bhim app for tickets booking money was debit in my account but ticket not booked further I here attach copy of file for your reference.

Money debit my account but ticket not booked

shariqinam

May 24, 2018

REGARDING THE REFUND OF CANCELLED TICKET

i had cancelled a ticket from LKO to GHY in Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express on

15 May 2018 and it was processed in PAYTMAG on 17 May 2018 but till now i have not received my refund back in my account.

Kindly refund my Rs 4210 in my bank account as soon as possible.

Refund Reference Number- ############

Transaction Id- 100001268861720

Cancellation id - 100000238487054

PNR NUMBER- 2727043233

Yogitashankar

May 22, 2018

Non credit of refund money

Train no 11123 BJU-GWL was cancelled on 10 May18. I recd. a SMS stating that the tkt amt Rs. 700/- would be refunded within 3-4 days. My PNR no. was 6312278697 journey from LKO to JHS. On checking the status in the IRCTC app, it is being shown that the amt has been refunded on 11 may with ref. ID 100000237446994. Till date the amt has not been credited to my bank account. I have also mailed the complaint to IRCTC but no reply. The new customer care number of IRCTC 0755-6610661 & 0755-3934141 is also not reachable.

Non credit of refund money

shivam25031997

May 15, 2018

ticket not refunded

I have been repeatedly mailing you regarding my ticket refund. I have booked my tatkal ticket from Jabalpur to lucknow on 1st of may and cancelled it on the very same day but the amount is yet not credited in my account. On the irctc website in my profile the refund status is showing that the amount is credited to bank account but I have not received any payment yet.
My ticket details are

Cancellation ID:100000234931403

PNR No 8605060264

Refund ID:200000425990221

Bank Refund Transaction ID:74766518124817170947517

Transaction ID:100001250794455 PNR No 8605060264 Train No./Name:15206 / CHITRAKUT EXP
Date of Journey:02-May-2018 Date Of Boarding:02-May-2018 Class:SECOND AC (2A)
From:JABALPUR (JBP) To:LUCKNOW NE (LJN) Boarding:JABALPUR (JBP)
Resv Upto:LUCKNOW NE (LJN) Quota: TATKAL (TQ) Date of Cancellation:01-May-2018 20:47:50 HRS

Kindly resolve this issue and credit the amount in my respective bank account.
Earliest resolution will be highly appreciated.

Sunil Prakash Sharma
Uzair Aziz

Apr 27, 2018

My login account has been suspended.

My name is Suhaib Aziz and my irctc user id is suhaibaziz.Currently my account has been suspended by irctc. To activate my account I have send my emails to irctc but did not received any reply and my account is still suspended. Latest ticket id is [IRCTC #8681426]. Kindly resolve this issue as it is pending from past 3-4 months.

Suhaib Aziz
Shubham Singh Rathour

Feb 16, 2018

Transaction Failure but amount debited from my account

I made transactions using BHIM UPI app for booking a ticket using IRCTC mobile app on 14/02/2018 and using IRCTC website on 15/02/2018. But due to some technical fault, Transaction was success full both the time but the ticket was not booked. Rs.2966.80 on 14/02/2018 and Rs.2930.00 on 15/02/2018 was deducted from my account. My account no is 3277760179.
Please, look into the matter and humbly request you to make sure my money returns to my account.

Transaction Failure but amount debited from my account

sanjayrai02

Jan 17, 2018

TDR File Refund

i had TDR on 18/12/2017.
my pnr is:- 6109316462 and train will be more than 10 hours late.so when we get TDR Refund sir. please let me know sir.
bkmohantyboi

Nov 5, 2017

Non refund of railway ticket cancellation money

I had cancelled a ticket from BBS to CNB, whose date of journey was 24th September and corresponding PNR is 6504928263. As I had cancelled before the stipulated time, I am entitled to a refund of Rs 11,535. The status on the Irctc website shows refunded however I cannot confirm the same.
The transaction ID for the purchase of the ticket is 100000944718251. The status of the transaction is showing as under in my account with IRCTC. but the amount is not credited to my Citi bank credit card account . I have requested them to share the account no to which the refund was made to?
Transaction ID-100000944718251, Transaction Date- 22-Sep-2017, Cancellation ID-100000185382499 Transaction type-CANCELLED, Transaction Amount-11730.00, Refund Amount 11535.00, Bank CITI Refund Status-REFUNDED, Refund Date-26-Sep-2017.

I request for early resolution of my complaint.

Brajesh K Mohanty, bkmohantyboi@ rediffmail.com
Shubham Banerjee

Oct 24, 2017

Money taken by IRCTC but ticket NOT booked

I've booked ticket with IRCTC from Mughalsarai to Howrah via UPI Payment.
TRANSACTION ID : 100001026312578
Money Debited . Transaction is successful . Money recieved by IRCTC . But ticket NOT booked.
When will I get my money back ????
Plz HELP!!!!!

@Shubham - 9519560549
Naveen Vishwakarma

Oct 23, 2017

TDR

My Refund is still not paid while one of my TDR History has been Removed from my IRCTC ID. I can't Check it now. Feeling like IRCTC is cheating with me. My TDR details are

Transaction ID: 100000959520583PNR No 2135971044 Train No./Name: 14014 / SULTANPUR EXP Date of Journey: 09-Sep-2017 Date Of Boarding: 09-Sep-2017 Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL) From: GHAZIABAD (GZB) To: LUCKNOW NR (LKO) Boarding: GHAZIABAD (GZB)Resv Upto: LUCKNOW NR (LKO)Quota: GENERAL (GN) Ticket Type: E-ticket

Transaction ID: 100000959520547PNR No 6305432999 Train No./Name: 14017 / SADBHAVANA EXP Date of Journey: 08-Sep-2017 Date Of Boarding: 08-Sep-2017 Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL) From: LUCKNOW NR (LKO) To: GHAZIABAD (GZB) Boarding: LUCKNOW NR (LKO)Resv Upto: GHAZIABAD (GZB) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Ticket Type: E-ticket

Mailing to care@irctc.co.in generate an ID and Do nothing. I mail twice and both time it gives me a different Ticket ID

SANGUINEEE

Oct 16, 2017

REFUND NOT RECIEVED

The IRCTC is showing that my refund is transferred to my account but I haven't received my amount of two transactions viz Rs 555 and Rs 1855 that means Rs 2410 in total.
Anas Shahvez

Oct 11, 2017

TDR submitted yet NO Refund Received

I have booked the 2 Tickets in 2nd AC coach in 13006/ASR HWH MAIL on 26-Jun-2017. I was supposed to travel on 28-Jun-2017 but my train is delayed more than 3 hours,Due to delay I was not able to travel in the same train.
I have submitted TDR but still not received any refund.

Below are the details:
From: LUCKNOW NR (LKO)
To: HOWRAH JN (HWH)
Class: SECOND AC (2A)
TDR Filing Date: 28-Jun-2017 09:27:35 HRS
TDR Status CR Registered
Cancellation ID: 100000169786309
TDR Zone: EASTERN RAILWAY (ER)
Registration No: ############
Kindly look into this matter and help me in getting my full money refunded.
Black Pearl

Oct 6, 2017

Amount not refunded

I have cancelled tatkal ticket on 1/10/2017 through IRCTC & amount to be refunded as per cancellations will be Rs. 2030/-. But till today amount is not credited in my account. PNR and other details are as under:-
Cancellation I'd :- 100000187347795
Pnr no.2437197000
Cancelled date. 1/10/2017
Refund amt . Rs. 2030/-
Train no 15274
Deepak Kumar Chaubey

Oct 5, 2017

REGARDING NOT BOOKED RAILWAY E-TICKET AFTER DEDUCTED THE AMOUNT CHARGED

REGARDING NOT BOOKED RAILWAY E-TICKET AFTER DEDUCTED THE AMOUNT CHARGED.
I have booked my railway ticket through IRCTC as details given below, The amount of the ticket has been charged and deducted from my Bank of Baroda Account but the they have not booked the ticket.

PNR - not received

REGARDING NOT BOOKED RAILWAY E-TICKET AFTER DEDUCTED THE AMOUNT CHARGED

kpkuldeeppandey

Oct 2, 2017

REFEND OF CANCELLED TICKET

I had a confirm ticket from Azamgarh to Lucknow(sleeper class) dt 24/09/2017 PNR NO:-6505776281 which I booked from my IRCTC app.
Train being late more than 6hrs I cancelled my ticket with IRCTC software the pic of which I am uploading below now calling at IRCTC helping they are telling me that you haven't cancelled your ticket, I am facing metal and economic problem due it. Please look into the matter, and kindly resolve it.

REFEND OF CANCELLED TICKET

Railway UTS - Handset change request
    I taken one month pass on uts.now I want to chane my...
    India Post - NON-DELIVERY OF TWO PARCELS
    SIR, I SENT TWO PARCELS (tracking nos: CTO62246940IN AND...
    Kaff Appliances India - fits perfectly with my kitchen
    I recently bought a built-in oven K/OV 60 MPZSS and I am...
    GAUR ATULYAM - DELAYED POSSESSION AMOUNT REFUNDED
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    Department of Post Agent Login - Id locked
    Sir, My agent id is locked. Agent id:...
    GAUR Sons - GAUR ATULYAM
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    NSDL PAN CARD - about couriers service
    poor courier service in chapra no home delivery service...
    auto - Left bag in auto
    Left my gift bag in auto from Viviana mall to majiwada...
    Gowardhan milk - Expired milk selling
    I am arvind Shukla, I am going to Sahkari bandar shopping...