IRCTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRCTC

Shital5

Nov 24, 2017

Money deducted, ticket not generated, no refund of money

REFUND OF TICKET NOT GENERATED
SIR,
I had booked an E ticket of 2 passengers on 10/10/17 in train Devagiri Express (17057) Trans. ID-100001009465228
The amount was deducted from my bank account but ticket was not generated. IRCTC has not refunded the amount.
Kindly please check & refund the amount.
Following are my transaction details -
Trans. ID-100001009465228
###
HONDACITY01

Oct 12, 2017

REFUND NOT ISSUED

Refund amount not received for failed transaction
I booked a ticket on 3rd Sept, 2017 for a journey from LTT (Lokmanya Tilak Terminus) to PLO (Pulgaon) through IRCTC website.
Journey Date is 4th Sep, 2017.
But my transaction failed. Transaction ID is 100001000723850.
Transaction amount is Rs. 480. This amount has been deducted from my bank account, but the E-Ticket booking failed.

Yet I have not received the refund amount of this failed transaction.

Please look into it at the earliest and arrange for speed refund of the above amount.
Sandip
Mob No. : 9890536563
soganianurag22

Aug 30, 2017

refund of cancellation ticket

i mailed to irctc.com regarding this on 26-08-2014.
ticket ID:
[IRCTC #6562368]
hello sir
I have booked 6 tickets with pnr no-6305097671 from parasnath (pnme) to Jaipur on 20-08-2017 by irctc. I cancelled all the ticket on same day that was 20-08-2017. Tickets was confirmed that time. Transaction-id was  100000949671512. When I called the customer-care no, they said that my refund  was transferred to my account on 22-08-2017 . but I still not get refund in my account. Again, Today I called the customer-care , they again said that same thing that refund is transfer to my account.
Please take action for same and provide my refund as soon as possible.
Details:
Pnr no:   6305097671
nsingh07

Aug 12, 2017

Non refund of money

I booked train journey by Chhattisgarh Express on 7/5/17 for journey from Amritsar to Ballabgarh(BVH) with PNR no. as 2712138117 and DOJ as 13/7/17 in coach B-1 of train no.18238. This train was notified as cancelled through railway website http;//ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/print_section and in national newspapers also . The reason cited was that some interlocking work is going on in faridabad station area When we consulted rly officials about refund they said the refund amount in this case will be automatically transferred to my account which has not taken place so far even after a lapse of twentyfive days.
After a long and very tiring wait I have been compelled to bring it to your kind notice why the refund of my money has not been made to me and I have been made to suffer for no fault of mine . I am enclosing a copy of list of cancelled trains as displayed on the railway website
So I request you to please take immediate action in this regard and make payment to me due to the negligence of a few people. Link is given below as a proof of cancellation of train.
Date 12/08/17
NARINDER SINGH ; ;
flat no. 18 block no.20 Springfield colony Sector 32 Faridabad -121003 (Hr)
Mob no. 9971732770
E mail - nsingh2011@yahoo.in
Naresh Gouri

Jul 26, 2017

Problem in online ticket booking through railway concession card issued by DRM office

This is to inform you that i have a railway concession card (NWRBKN010850 )and i have been facing problem while booking online,i have attached my card with this mail and i have attached a snap of error which says Card Information is not available.
so kinddly call me and suggest me how can i book online with this card,what is my mistake.kindly call on my this number:8824408848
Note:I m in very problem ,please help me.other wise i complaint againest you.I have called you so many times on customer care number but no one has knowlede about the system,everybdy says our high authrity will mail you .but my problem has not been sorted out yet.
so please call me and meke me understand ,other wise i wil take strict action oe complain the department .
Inline image 1
Attachments area
contact :8824408848

salma516

Jul 17, 2017

refund of amount

i was trying to book railway ticket by using paytmmsdk ,but my payment got failed and amount of 846 got deducted from my acount, and ticket not book..
please refund my amount as soon as possible
paf

refund of amount refund of amount

susanta.pati11@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2017

Not refunding Cancellation amount

I Cancelled 3 tickets from my account last 45-50 days back,Still ia m not getting my cancellation amount.Can you please check and refund my money as soon as possible.
Susanta
susanta.pati11@gmail.com

Not refunding Cancellation amount Not refunding Cancellation amount

tanmaynehete

Jun 14, 2017

Ticket was not book but amount is debited from account

100000874614044 my transaction no were ticket was not book but the amount is debited from my account.
so when its will be refunded..

Tanmay Nehete
dippak333

Mar 26, 2017

E-ticket Refund not Recive in bank account

Refund not received in my bank account

HELLO SIR

22 MARCH 2017

BUT TILL DATE I NOT RECEIVED REFUND
Maneeshj16

Feb 15, 2017

Money deducted but ticket not booked

14.02.2017 yesterday I was booked 3rd ac18567 train vskp to kollam jn date on 23.02.2017 .but my sbi buddy money decteted but no ticket is coming.it's showing sbi irtc market place Td 4641152213.I all ready contact customer care they are given lot of irtc email id's.I think 50 rd give to irtc ticket agent I cant facing this type of f-king things.alrady lose my ticket money extra customer care phone call money,and tenstion&headache.
avadhaman

Feb 11, 2017

refend amount

i have book ticket 05feb2017 jurny date.06march2017 New Delhi to gonda jn and return jurny date 16 march 2017 gonda to new Delhi my user Id avadhaman payment dedit card centralbank of india

regard
aman kumar tiwari
chandanchennai

Jan 28, 2017

TDR refund amount not yet received

TDR file but Refund not yet received, Already one and half month over.
details

Jan 21, 2017

Transaction ID: 100000649880077

Date: - 20th Jan ‘2017

The IRCTC,

Sub: - IRCTC Ticket cancelled Refund not Received Refund ID No. is 100000137323862

This is to inform you that we have booked one ticket IRCTC Transaction ID: 100000649880077 PNR.No.8408669860 booked on 4th Nov ’16, from Dena Bank Debit Card . We have cancelled this ticket on 8th Jan ’17 and the Refund ID No. is 100000137323862 and the refund amount is Rs.620.00. refund Date is 15th Jan ’17. But till now we have not got any refund deposited in our account. Kindly do the needful in this matter.

Saurabh Chandak
Mobile No 9426169189

Attached: - Copy of Ticket and Cancellation Paper

Transaction ID: 100000649880077

Canilhere

Jan 2, 2017

TICKET CANCELLED BUT NO REFUND

Mne ticket karvaya tha 25 december 2016 ko
But due to some reason i have to cancel my ticket.Till now no refund provided to me.
PNR:2654473634,TRAIN:12402,DOJ:27-12-2016,TIME:20:00,1A,NDLS TO PNBE,Anilkumar+1,CONFIRM CONFIRM,FARE:6340,SC:0+PG CHGS

Your tkt Cancelled. PNR 2654473634,Amt.4750 will be refunded in your account.BUT NO MONEY REFUNDED

KINDLY REFUND MY AMOUNT IN RESPECTIVE ACCOUNT.
HN Singh

Dec 5, 2016

Refund is too less

I booked ticket vide PNR 8153762868 of Rs 170.00. Wait listed ticket refund found Rs 50/- only.

I booked ticket vide PNR 8753585786 of Rs 200.00. Wait listed ticket refund found Rs 80/- only.

This is too less amount , requested to refund the balance .

thanks and regards,

HN Singh
srinivas narayan padyanti

Nov 22, 2016

THE REFUND MONEY

DEAR SIR

MY PNR NO 2651890294 CANCELLED TICKET BUT MY FUNDS ARE NOT REFUNDED IN MY ACCOUNT .
PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ..

THANKS & REGARDS,
Neeraj638

Nov 7, 2016

tdr filled but refund not received showing cr registered

Transaction ID: 100000621727758

Sep 7, 2016

Amount not refunded

Regarding complaint number : W/WR/BCT/000149753

Regarding PNR 8250359813 :

When I was filing TDR, I was running out of time & I just selected first option which is "Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled". I selected this option & filed TDR. And immediately I sent mail.
After following all process to cancel ticket, I have not got the refund amount.

Regarding PNR 4836453347 :

I am not able to understand why the hell IRCTC is regretting when I lost the money. I should be regretting for that. Even after 6 months of follow up I didnt get the money.
As per your request, I have attached the alternate ticket bearing PNR number 4836373049 in which I had travelled. Also I attached ticket bearing PNR 4836453347.

Please note that, this is the last mail I am writing to IRCTC. I am really fed up with the way IRCTC is responding. If this is the way IRCTC reacts to its passengers then definately you are going to pay for this. My amount should be refunded to my account with in 15th sept 2016. If I don't get the amount then I will be complaining to Prime minister complaint box & will be going to social media news channel. Also I will be filing case against all concerned staffs regarding this issue by another 2 days.

Ajesh Jain,
Mumai
Phone : 9930428274, 7829875259
Maheswar Rabha

Jul 25, 2016

Wrong Credential error reflecting in official website

I am unable to open my ID in irctc login ( User Name mairctc100)
The msg is shown "wrong credentials".
Kindly solve my problem at the earliest.

Maheswar Rabha

MY MOBILE NO 9098238209 AND USER NAME brajendraS
Ashish Tapadiya

May 30, 2016

Not recived refund

I had filed TDR almost before 6 month back but still not recived refund amount in my bank account So please guide me
Ashish 9860106719

ansaction ID: 100000385909515 Train No./Name: 12151/SAMARSATA EXP PNR No 8642624326
Date of Journey: 23-Dec-2015 Date Of Boarding: 23-Dec-2015 Date of Booking: 22-Dec-2015
From: LOKMANYATILAK T (LTT) To: NAGPUR (NGP) Boarding: LOKMANYATILAK T (LTT)
Resv Upto: NAGPUR (NGP) Quota: TATKAL (CK) Class: THIRD AC (3A)
Ticket Amount:4090.0 Ticket Type:E-ticket
Passengers Details
Name Age Gender Status Coach ID Berth No/ WL No
ASHISH TAPADIYA 36 Male CKWL 2
ARCHANA TAPADIYA 32 Female CKWL 3
HIMISHA TAPADIYA 11 Female CKWL 4
TDR Details
Reason For TDR: Party Partially Confirmed/Waitlisted And Waitlisted Passengers Did Not Travel.
TDR Filing Date: 23-Dec-2015 20:06:28 HRS TDR Status CR Registered Cancellation ID: 100000082148418
TDR Zone: SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY (SE) Registration No: ############
ashish_sidd

May 28, 2016

email otp not conformation

email otp not getting

my id is sidd_ash

my mobile no is confirmed but

I am unable to get otp on my email id

Plz tell me where is the issue, and clarify asap
Maikulal Bhagat

Jan 15, 2016

tdr refund

hi,
i file tdr for refund which details given below , tilldate i does not received refund .

maikulal bhagat

TDR Transactions Details
Transaction ID: 100000364411095 Train No./Name: 12801/PURUSHOTTAM EXP PNR No 6748711660
Date of Journey: 20-Dec-2015 Date Of Boarding: 20-Dec-2015 Date of Booking: 24-Nov-2015
From: TATANAGAR JN (TATA) To: KANPUR CENTRAL (CNB) Boarding: TATANAGAR JN (TATA)
Resv Upto: KANPUR CENTRAL (CNB) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
Ticket Amount:930.0 Ticket Type:E-ticket
Passengers Details
Name Age Gender Status Coach ID Berth No/ WL No
MAIKULAL BHAGAT 39 Male RLWL 14
PUSHPA DEVI 31 Female RLWL 15

TDR Details

Reason For TDR: Passenger Not Travelled.

TDR Filing Date: 19-Dec-2015 19:48:52 HRS TDR Status CR Registered Cancellation ID: 100000081387795

TDR Zone: NORTHERN RAILWAY (NR) Registration No: ############
smriti.243

Jan 1, 2016

not refunded my money

I would like file complain against your service provided to me which is unsatisfactory. i had booked my ticked on16/11/2015 from irctc sites, where the SBI bank has deducted worth Rs.2312/- on POS SBIRCTC at irctc tnx # ############.

today is 2/1/2016, till this date my money is not refunded to my account,.....
SHIJO PJ

Dec 29, 2015

REFUND

Amount deducted from bank ticket not booked:-

Failed Transactions Details
Transaction ID: 100000386889606 Train No./Name: 12295/SANGHAMITRA EXP Date of Booking: 23-Dec-2015
Date of Journey: 24-Dec-2015 Date Of Boarding: 24-Dec-2015 Date of Arrival: 26-Dec-2015
From: BENGALURU CITY (SBC) To: ALLAHABAD JN (ALD) Boarding At: BENGALURU CITY (SBC)
Resv Upto: ALLAHABAD JN (ALD) Quota: TATKAL (CK) Class: THIRD AC (3A)
Payment Status: Payment Settled Bank Name: State Bank of India Reservation Status: Not Booked
Transaction Amount:2515.8 No. of Adults: 1 No. of Children: 0
Ticket Type:E-ticket
Refund Details
Refund Status:SENT TO BANK Refund Date: Refund Amount:2515.8

uptet - UP TET Result marks not showing
    Respected sir, I Savitri Gupta maked a mistake on my omr...
    Artha Property - non issuance of original sale deed
    I had booked a villa at Brick fields Sarjapur for RS 55...
    SANTHOSH KUMAR S P - Backdoor fraudster
    HI job seekers, If you need job pl work hard and get...
    OPPO - Mobile phone stolen
    My mobile was stolen from enquiry counter of platform 1 of...
    NIOS BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    UAN (EPF) - Created an UAN account by mistake
    While trying to link aadhar,unknowingly I had hit...
    BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    Vodafone - Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile
    Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile Everyday...