IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

Ravi84

Oct 13, 2018

Termination of Agent Code for IRDAI Portal

I am Ravi Ranjan Kumar. I want to terminate my agent code - C01325. My agent code - C01325 & my number 9430365652. I was already complaint that this problem of dated 12/09/2018 for this complaint portal. But right now I haven't get any message. So please solve this problem urgent basis.

Agent code - EDTC01325
Pan. No. - BKTPK9154K
Mail id - meet4dwivedi@gmail.com
raja2709

Oct 9, 2018

I am R.RAJENDIRAN - want to remove from Insurance advisor from EXIDE Life Insurance

I am R.RAJENDIRAN ,Residing at No: 30/65 AmirJhon Street, C - Block Rajeswari Apartment, Choolaimedu, Chennai 600094 working as Life Insurance Advisor in EXIDE Life Insurance company . My Advisor code is 60410915 and my branch code is BCZ at MOGAIPPAIR in Tamilnadu State and My PAN CARD Number is AKIPR4684B. For the past nine month i am not able to do business since the peoples not accepting to take policy in EXIDE Life Insurance. In the above circumstances explained by me kindly issue me a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE for working as LIFE INSURANCE ADVISOR IN LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA (LIC)

SO KINDLY ISSUE ME NOC (AS SOON AS POSSIBLE) FOR JOINING ANOTHER LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY MAME AS LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA IN CHENNAI BRANCH
My PAN No is AKIPR4684B and My Email ID is rajendiran 2709 @gmail.com.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL

R_Life

Oct 4, 2018

RE : Removal of my pan card no

Dear Sekhar,

Your grievance has our full attention. Rest assured, we will resolve it at the earliest.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team
sekhar08

Oct 1, 2018

Removal of my pan card no

Sir i had worked as advisor with Reliance Nippon life insurance co.ltd with code no. AMP22079945 I SAY THAT MY licence is terminated for non fulfilment of minumum business gurantee. But still my pan no is reflected in IRDA portal so i request you kindly delete my licence and pan no from IRDA portal do the needful on urgent basis.
My pan no. AJNPN4119R
Agency code. AMP22079945
Contact no. 9401863301
Mail id. nath.sekhar@gmail.com

Sekhar nath.

Sep 24, 2018

Subject: Request for NOC against my code no 208205

I,Mr Mahadev Halder, am an advisor in BHARTI AXA LIFE INSURNCE CO LTD at your kyd street branch from October 2017 to till date.
But now I have got a new job in direct payroll, so now i want to resign from my advisor work with immediate effect because I need to submit my NOC in new job.
So sir I earnestly request to you please accept my mail as a resignation letter from my code & send me a NOC against the said code 208205 as early as possible through this mail I'd,for that I can work in my new job without any hazards.

Sir more over I am sending the details of customers & aadhar card, pan through attachment.

Pan no,AHYPH3361A

Sep 22, 2018

Pan card-AHYPH3361A

Sep 22, 2018

Ravi84

Sep 12, 2018

Termination of Agent Code for IRDAI Portal

I am Ravi Ranjan Kumar. I want to terminate my agent code - C01325. My agent code - C01325 & my number 9430365652. Because I got a job. Please do the needful as earliest.

Agent code - EDTC01325
Pan. No. - BKTPK9154K
Pombala

Aug 25, 2018

Removal of my pan

Sir I had worked as advisor with Adithya Birla Sun LIFE INS.COMPANY WITH CODE NO BS1990. I say that my license is Terminated for Non Fulfilment of Minimum Business Guarantee. Still my pan is reflected in IRDA portal. So I request you kindly delete my license & PAN No. from IRDA portal. Do the needful on urgent basis.
Although IT HAS BEEN DETACHED AS PER PAN LOOK-UP.PLEASE REMOVE MY PAN NO.FROM YOUR PORTAL

M.kumaresan.
Singh Aditya

Jul 18, 2018

Regarding URN no.

Myself Devendra Prasad Singh Advisor Code-00385345 in ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. got NOC but not got IRDA URN. I need IRDA URN also.
Please send me the IRDAI URN urgently.
Amit Rinwa

Jun 19, 2018

payout not received

I’m having an agent code i.e. “9000123992” in national insurance company limited samta nagar branch Bikaner (Rajasthan). I have been working with national for seven years . I’m not getting timely payment and facing this issue from last two years . I have written to regional departments about this problem but they didn’t give any reply.
Our records show that we haven’t yet received payment of 29518.80 INR for the month dec. 2017 & 41187.55 INR for the month jan 2018 (29518.8+41187.55= 70706.35) , which is overdue by 6 months .i would appreciate if you could check this out on your end .
I am writing to seek your help in resolving a problem that I am experiencing at work. It is a problem that is causing me some concern and that I have been unable to solve without bringing to your attention. I hope in doing so we can deal with the issue quickly and amicably.
I apologize to you but my intentions were not to personified u with I believe I have done the right thing by addressing the problem to you, as I am sure that being the head of the zone , you will definitely look into the matter .
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matter further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks& Regards
prabhakar jee jha

Jun 16, 2018

PAYOUT NOT RECEIVED FROM D2C INSURANCE BROKER FROM OCTOBER

Dear Sir/Madam
i prabhakar jee jha was associated with the broker D2C Insurance broking pvt ltd. IRDAI License Number -505 as a sub broker & issuing policies from his platform given for policy issuance through RENEWBUY APP , but from the October 2017 i have not received payouts for the policies issued by me with the above broker.
i have taken inquiry for the payout they told me that your POS certificate is pending , so that we cant release your payout .

i have refused them to take POS ,

kindly assist so that i can get payout for the polices issued by me.
my registered mobile number - 9555574973
Arun Kumar Sangani

Mar 12, 2018

Consolation of my pan and agency code

I am Arun kumar I have agency code at LIC of india and now I got job and I am not supposed to business so please Kindly remove my PAN number and Agency code from your portal. My code 0363264 LIC of india Life Insurance company. I am not going to continue agency with any Life Insurance company. My PAN number is DNBPK3552A. my email id is arunkumarsangani@gmail.com. My mobile no is 8686141683. Kindly remove my pan and agency code please do the needful as early as possible.

URN NO LICI1811170161
LICENSE NO 74064
AGENT ID 0363264 T

Feb 19, 2018

Commision not received

Myself narendra sharma IRDA licensed agent (Agent code: 22308718) of reliance nippon life Insurance.I till not get my commission of three month though it's 15th of the month.
Kindly do the needful and help me to get my commission as early as possible.As this is my only earning.
Narendra sharma

viraa.24@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018

I am not getting no objection from Bajaj Allianz Munger branch

Sir I am Vikrant Raj Aryan. I was working with Bajaj Allianz Life insurance . My code number is ABLIC############..I don't want to work with Bajaj Allianz any more. I want my code to be transferred to LIC of India.But my senior at Bajaj Allianz is not giving me the no objection certificate. I am married and I have to run my family. I am not able to earn at Bajaj Allianz. Please listen to my complaints. I am very much depressed.they are neither giving anything in written. I am trying for No objection certificate since last three months. Please help me. Plz release my pan no ATEPA0249C.
Vikrant Raj Aryan
Allabakhash.Mulekeri

REMOVE AGRNCY CODE AND PAN NUMBER

My Self Allabaksh.A.Mulekeri I have agency with LIC my PAN number is CQCPM8128F AND Agency code 04459638 Kindly remove from the IRDA
Allabakhash.Mulekeri

REMOVE MY PAN AND AGENCY CODE

I am Allabakhash.A.Mulekeri 2 years before I have agency with life insurance of India kindly remove my Pan and agency code. My agency code is 04459638 and PAN number is CQCPM8128F.Please kindly remove both PAN number and Agency code from the IRDA thanks. My mail I'd is Allabaksh56@gmail.com contact number8884228078
SURAJIT BALA

COMISSION NOT CREDITED

Myself Surajit Bala IRDA licensed agent (Agent code: BB0000000555) of Shriram General Insurance.I till not get my commission of last month though it's 15th of the month.
Surajit Bala
(+91)9836536820
pk661849@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2017

Request letter for removing PAN NO DPKPK4119C & URN NO NIC1410150031

My self PAWAN KUMAR & I want to be inform you that I have an agency license no 20002367 in NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD. Branch Civil Line Kanpur-208001. I had already completely closed my agency from branch office, so kindly request you to please urgently remove my PAN No. DPKPK4119C & URN No. NIC1410150031 and Registration number I-161118N0026680 from IRDA ONLINE  PORTAL and Website.
And kindly request you pls revert confirmation mail at this registered mail I'd   pk661849@gmail.com, and mobile no. 8009608300

THANKS WITH REGARDS

URN NO. NIC1410150031
Registration number I-161118N0026680
John Alex vedaraj

Dec 6, 2017

removal of pan from irda portal

Kindly remove my pan card no from your portal . I was an agent in max bupa in 2016 and since I got new job I want irda to cancel my agent code from your portal . I am not going to continue my agency with max bupa . Kindly terminate my agent code from your portal
My pan no AXMPJ1723G
My agent code CHN0130901
I HAVE MET THE BRANCH MANAGAER OF MAX BUPA AMJNJIKARAI BRANCH BT HE IS NOT PROPERLY RESPONDING . KINDLY TERMINATE MY CODE AND REMOVE IT FROM MY PAN NO
MY MAIL ID john.virtual@gmail.com
deepak maddy

Nov 27, 2017

i dont get thge licence

i wrote the irda exam 3 years before , till now i wont get the licence in my hand
R_Life

Oct 16, 2017

RE: Remove pan

Dear Mr. Vangala,

We have sent across an email response addressing your query. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we are glad that we were able to assist with your concern. Please write to us at rnlife.headcustomercare@relianceada.com for any clarification regarding the same.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team
Vangala venkanna

Oct 11, 2017

Remove pan

Sir I am working as a agent in Reliance life insurance. I want go to LIC of india as a agent. I have received NOC from reliance but my pan number not removed from the IRDA pan look up . Pls remove my pan ANEPV5887H
gitaiyer

Sep 26, 2017

no commission

i am an advisor in exide lifesurance for 12 years. name; gita iyer . license no. 7751901797.the company has been harrassing me by not paying my renewal commission. i have given them business worth 27 lacs. so far, since february they are telling me if i put a policy for 12400/ they will credit commission due to me. then i did put a policy for the same amount. then i got my commission till june paid in june . now they are telling me my code is in obeyance and i have to put 5 policies. in the past 12 years i have put around 100 policies. now i am nearing 60 years of age. instead of giving me my renewal commission as there is no pension in this company they are harassing me .by sending letters of termination etc. today i have got a message from director oy sales mr. prasan setty. that he wants my support for increasing business. i will be very grateful if i get my renewal commission without further harassment.
thanking you
gita iyer
26/9/2017
harish kumar ji

Sep 20, 2017

Remove my pan card from your porta

dear sir,

Kindly remove my PAN number from your portal. I am harish kumar CHDF00000222 HDFC Life Insurance company. I am not going to continue agency with HDFC Life Insurance company. My PAN number is CDIPK8506J. my email id is harish.kumar@axisbank.com. My mobile no is 9314244441. Kindly remove my pan and do the needful.

URN NO HDFI1307150017
LICENSE NO 933982
CERTIFICATE NO C000278265
AGENT ID CHDF0000022

NAME HARISH KUMAR

EPFO - PF delayed
    I've applied for PF online on 6th october, but the...
    Shree Keshav Associate - pos machine issue
    my account your sbi bank is in no is 61288821399 the pos...
    India bulls dhani personal loan - 18-112018 Paid the 1416/-
    Dear sir/My name is Ramasaidulu, Iam India Bulls dhani...
    Axis Bank - Experience in closing my account
    Hi,  My name is Parul Christian. My Axis bank account...
    Vadodara Traffic Police - Harassing people and taking money
    I parked my bike in parking zone of lb complex mandvi...
    TEZ APP - Tez app failed transaction related
    Unified Payment Interface holds the top speed in the...
    SOC Men Cotton blend jacket- Blue - Wrong Product received
    I have shopping from Paytmmall, Order No: 6524260417, I...
    Indiaideas@icici - Upi transaction issues Indiaideas@icici wrong payment
    Sir I have done recharge on 21 April, 2018 on my jio no....