IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

Anil Chourashiya

May 20, 2019

Remove agrncy from irda portal

Remove my license from irda portal.
Agency no. 80174478
Pan No. CAJPS1158Q

Feb 6, 2019

REMOVE PAN IRDA PORTAL

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am SATYAWAN. I was agent with LIC OF INDIA in the year AUG 2014 to AUG 2017. But due to some problem I am not continue with LIC, My pan card is not remove from IRDA PORTAL. My agent’s license No. 10169920. My agent’s code 06056122. My pan no.BSXPS4662N.So you are requested to remove my pan in IRDA PAN LOOK UP portal.
Satyawan
m.9911677404
deepak_2019

Jan 5, 2019

Pan release from icici prudential Life insurance

Sir i am deepak kumar . I was working with icici prudential Life insurance company at Munger branch. My code was -01134994 and my pan number BUUPK6339M..i have been trying to get the no objection certificate since last two months but no one at the branch responds to my problem. Please look into this issue and get it resolved so that i can start my career with life insurance corporation of India at Munger branch and earn my livelihood.
deepak_2019

Jan 5, 2019

Pan release from icici prudential Life insurance

Sir i am deepak kumar from munger..i was working with icici prudential Life insurance company Munger. My code number is-01134994 and pan number is BUUPK6339M..i have trying for no objection certificate since last two months but no body at the branch responds to my problem. Please look into this matter. Either give me no objection certificate or please release my PAN at the earliest so that i can work with life insurance corporation of india. I am very much depressed by the behaviour of people at icici
DURAIPDY

REMOVE MY PAN FROM PORTAL

I am K.DURAISAMY Advisor code No 990315887 with SBI Life Insurance company. My agency was terminated due to non fulfillment of MBG but my pan reflect in irda portal. Kindly remove my pan and do the needful. My PAN number is ANYPD1109N.
Murali pdy

REMOVE MY PAN FROM PORTAL

I am K.Duraisamy Advisor code No 990315887 with SBI Life Insurance company. My agency was terminated due to non fulfilment of minimum business guarantee but still my PAN reflect with SBI. Kindly remove my pan and do the needful. My pan number is ANYPD1109N.
Murali pdy

REMOVE MY PAN FROM PORTAL

Kindly remove my PAN number from your portal. I am K.DURAISAMY Advisor code No 990315887 with SBI Life Insurance company. I have terminated for non fulfillment of minimum business. My PAN number is ANYPD1109N. Kindly remove my pan and do the needful.
Ravi84

Oct 13, 2018

Termination of Agent Code for IRDAI Portal

I am Ravi Ranjan Kumar. I want to terminate my agent code - C01325. My agent code - C01325 & my number 9430365652. I was already complaint that this problem of dated 12/09/2018 for this complaint portal. But right now I haven't get any message. So please solve this problem urgent basis.

Agent code - EDTC01325
Pan. No. - BKTPK9154K
Mail id - [email protected]
raja2709

Oct 9, 2018

I am R.RAJENDIRAN - want to remove from Insurance advisor from EXIDE Life Insurance

I am R.RAJENDIRAN ,Residing at No: 30/65 AmirJhon Street, C - Block Rajeswari Apartment, Choolaimedu, Chennai 600094 working as Life Insurance Advisor in EXIDE Life Insurance company . My Advisor code is 60410915 and my branch code is BCZ at MOGAIPPAIR in Tamilnadu State and My PAN CARD Number is AKIPR4684B. For the past nine month i am not able to do business since the peoples not accepting to take policy in EXIDE Life Insurance. In the above circumstances explained by me kindly issue me a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE for working as LIFE INSURANCE ADVISOR IN LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA (LIC)

SO KINDLY ISSUE ME NOC (AS SOON AS POSSIBLE) FOR JOINING ANOTHER LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY MAME AS LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA IN CHENNAI BRANCH
My PAN No is AKIPR4684B and My Email ID is rajendiran 2709 @gmail.com.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL

R_Life

Oct 4, 2018

RE : Removal of my pan card no

Dear Sekhar,

Your grievance has our full attention. Rest assured, we will resolve it at the earliest.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team
sekhar08

Oct 1, 2018

Removal of my pan card no

Sir i had worked as advisor with Reliance Nippon life insurance co.ltd with code no. AMP22079945 I SAY THAT MY licence is terminated for non fulfilment of minumum business gurantee. But still my pan no is reflected in IRDA portal so i request you kindly delete my licence and pan no from IRDA portal do the needful on urgent basis.
My pan no. AJNPN4119R
Agency code. AMP22079945
Contact no. 9401863301
Mail id. [email protected]

Sekhar nath.

Sep 24, 2018

Subject: Request for NOC against my code no 208205

I,Mr Mahadev Halder, am an advisor in BHARTI AXA LIFE INSURNCE CO LTD at your kyd street branch from October 2017 to till date.
But now I have got a new job in direct payroll, so now i want to resign from my advisor work with immediate effect because I need to submit my NOC in new job.
So sir I earnestly request to you please accept my mail as a resignation letter from my code & send me a NOC against the said code 208205 as early as possible through this mail I'd,for that I can work in my new job without any hazards.

Sir more over I am sending the details of customers & aadhar card, pan through attachment.

Pan no,AHYPH3361A

Sep 22, 2018

Pan card-AHYPH3361A

Sep 22, 2018

Ravi84

Sep 12, 2018

Termination of Agent Code for IRDAI Portal

I am Ravi Ranjan Kumar. I want to terminate my agent code - C01325. My agent code - C01325 & my number 9430365652. Because I got a job. Please do the needful as earliest.

Agent code - EDTC01325
Pan. No. - BKTPK9154K
Pombala

Aug 25, 2018

Removal of my pan

Sir I had worked as advisor with Adithya Birla Sun LIFE INS.COMPANY WITH CODE NO BS1990. I say that my license is Terminated for Non Fulfilment of Minimum Business Guarantee. Still my pan is reflected in IRDA portal. So I request you kindly delete my license & PAN No. from IRDA portal. Do the needful on urgent basis.
Although IT HAS BEEN DETACHED AS PER PAN LOOK-UP.PLEASE REMOVE MY PAN NO.FROM YOUR PORTAL

M.kumaresan.
Singh Aditya

Jul 18, 2018

Regarding URN no.

Myself Devendra Prasad Singh Advisor Code-00385345 in ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. got NOC but not got IRDA URN. I need IRDA URN also.
Please send me the IRDAI URN urgently.
Amit Rinwa

Jun 19, 2018

payout not received

I’m having an agent code i.e. “9000123992” in national insurance company limited samta nagar branch Bikaner (Rajasthan). I have been working with national for seven years . I’m not getting timely payment and facing this issue from last two years . I have written to regional departments about this problem but they didn’t give any reply.
Our records show that we haven’t yet received payment of 29518.80 INR for the month dec. 2017 & 41187.55 INR for the month jan 2018 (29518.8+41187.55= 70706.35) , which is overdue by 6 months .i would appreciate if you could check this out on your end .
I am writing to seek your help in resolving a problem that I am experiencing at work. It is a problem that is causing me some concern and that I have been unable to solve without bringing to your attention. I hope in doing so we can deal with the issue quickly and amicably.
I apologize to you but my intentions were not to personified u with I believe I have done the right thing by addressing the problem to you, as I am sure that being the head of the zone , you will definitely look into the matter .
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matter further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks& Regards
prabhakar jee jha

Jun 16, 2018

PAYOUT NOT RECEIVED FROM D2C INSURANCE BROKER FROM OCTOBER

Dear Sir/Madam
i prabhakar jee jha was associated with the broker D2C Insurance broking pvt ltd. IRDAI License Number -505 as a sub broker & issuing policies from his platform given for policy issuance through RENEWBUY APP , but from the October 2017 i have not received payouts for the policies issued by me with the above broker.
i have taken inquiry for the payout they told me that your POS certificate is pending , so that we cant release your payout .

i have refused them to take POS ,

kindly assist so that i can get payout for the polices issued by me.
my registered mobile number - 9555574973
Arun Kumar Sangani

Mar 12, 2018

Consolation of my pan and agency code

I am Arun kumar I have agency code at LIC of india and now I got job and I am not supposed to business so please Kindly remove my PAN number and Agency code from your portal. My code 0363264 LIC of india Life Insurance company. I am not going to continue agency with any Life Insurance company. My PAN number is DNBPK3552A. my email id is [email protected] My mobile no is 8686141683. Kindly remove my pan and agency code please do the needful as early as possible.

URN NO LICI1811170161
LICENSE NO 74064
AGENT ID 0363264 T

Feb 19, 2018

Commision not received

Myself narendra sharma IRDA licensed agent (Agent code: 22308718) of reliance nippon life Insurance.I till not get my commission of three month though it's 15th of the month.
Kindly do the needful and help me to get my commission as early as possible.As this is my only earning.
Narendra sharma

Jan 31, 2018

I am not getting no objection from Bajaj Allianz Munger branch

Sir I am Vikrant Raj Aryan. I was working with Bajaj Allianz Life insurance . My code number is ABLIC############..I don't want to work with Bajaj Allianz any more. I want my code to be transferred to LIC of India.But my senior at Bajaj Allianz is not giving me the no objection certificate. I am married and I have to run my family. I am not able to earn at Bajaj Allianz. Please listen to my complaints. I am very much depressed.they are neither giving anything in written. I am trying for No objection certificate since last three months. Please help me. Plz release my pan no ATEPA0249C.
Vikrant Raj Aryan
Allabakhash.Mulekeri

REMOVE AGRNCY CODE AND PAN NUMBER

My Self Allabaksh.A.Mulekeri I have agency with LIC my PAN number is CQCPM8128F AND Agency code 04459638 Kindly remove from the IRDA
Allabakhash.Mulekeri

REMOVE MY PAN AND AGENCY CODE

I am Allabakhash.A.Mulekeri 2 years before I have agency with life insurance of India kindly remove my Pan and agency code. My agency code is 04459638 and PAN number is CQCPM8128F.Please kindly remove both PAN number and Agency code from the IRDA thanks. My mail I'd is [email protected] contact number8884228078
SURAJIT BALA

COMISSION NOT CREDITED

Myself Surajit Bala IRDA licensed agent (Agent code: BB0000000555) of Shriram General Insurance.I till not get my commission of last month though it's 15th of the month.
Surajit Bala
(+91)9836536820

http://www.megatypers.com - Confirmation code
    I didnt receive confirmation code heres my...
    Railway quarter repairing - repairing of door and balcony
    I've complained my times abut the damaged door of my...
    Google pay - Refund my money to the bank
    Hello sir I sent Rs250 to the sbi bank account but it been...
    TNEB MADIPAKKAM - Fouling of overhead transmission lines
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am a resident of No 4, Rajalaksmi...
    indiaideas - Refund myoney
    Hello sir i have done a transaction of ₹349 on 18 June ,...
    Bihar Student Credit Card - DELAY IN APPROVAL OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM
    Pending from TPVA by Am Document is pending from more...
    Maa TV - Karthika deepam serial
    Blasphemous comparison with characters of Ramayana. The...
    The good counsel academy - Unable to get admission
    Respected Team, I am a parent (Pravin Lokare) and I had...