IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

Singh Aditya

Jul 18, 2018

Regarding URN no.

Myself Devendra Prasad Singh Advisor Code-00385345 in ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. got NOC but not got IRDA URN. I need IRDA URN also.
Please send me the IRDAI URN urgently.
Amit Rinwa

Jun 19, 2018

payout not received

I’m having an agent code i.e. “9000123992” in national insurance company limited samta nagar branch Bikaner (Rajasthan). I have been working with national for seven years . I’m not getting timely payment and facing this issue from last two years . I have written to regional departments about this problem but they didn’t give any reply.
Our records show that we haven’t yet received payment of 29518.80 INR for the month dec. 2017 & 41187.55 INR for the month jan 2018 (29518.8+41187.55= 70706.35) , which is overdue by 6 months .i would appreciate if you could check this out on your end .
I am writing to seek your help in resolving a problem that I am experiencing at work. It is a problem that is causing me some concern and that I have been unable to solve without bringing to your attention. I hope in doing so we can deal with the issue quickly and amicably.
I apologize to you but my intentions were not to personified u with I believe I have done the right thing by addressing the problem to you, as I am sure that being the head of the zone , you will definitely look into the matter .
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matter further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks& Regards
prabhakar jee jha

Jun 16, 2018

PAYOUT NOT RECEIVED FROM D2C INSURANCE BROKER FROM OCTOBER

Dear Sir/Madam
i prabhakar jee jha was associated with the broker D2C Insurance broking pvt ltd. IRDAI License Number -505 as a sub broker & issuing policies from his platform given for policy issuance through RENEWBUY APP , but from the October 2017 i have not received payouts for the policies issued by me with the above broker.
i have taken inquiry for the payout they told me that your POS certificate is pending , so that we cant release your payout .

i have refused them to take POS ,

kindly assist so that i can get payout for the polices issued by me.
my registered mobile number - 9555574973
Arun Kumar Sangani

Mar 12, 2018

Consolation of my pan and agency code

I am Arun kumar I have agency code at LIC of india and now I got job and I am not supposed to business so please Kindly remove my PAN number and Agency code from your portal. My code 0363264 LIC of india Life Insurance company. I am not going to continue agency with any Life Insurance company. My PAN number is DNBPK3552A. my email id is arunkumarsangani@gmail.com. My mobile no is 8686141683. Kindly remove my pan and agency code please do the needful as early as possible.

URN NO LICI1811170161
LICENSE NO 74064
AGENT ID 0363264 T

Feb 19, 2018

Commision not received

Myself narendra sharma IRDA licensed agent (Agent code: 22308718) of reliance nippon life Insurance.I till not get my commission of three month though it's 15th of the month.
Kindly do the needful and help me to get my commission as early as possible.As this is my only earning.
Narendra sharma

viraa.24@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018

I am not getting no objection from Bajaj Allianz Munger branch

Sir I am Vikrant Raj Aryan. I was working with Bajaj Allianz Life insurance . My code number is ABLIC############..I don't want to work with Bajaj Allianz any more. I want my code to be transferred to LIC of India.But my senior at Bajaj Allianz is not giving me the no objection certificate. I am married and I have to run my family. I am not able to earn at Bajaj Allianz. Please listen to my complaints. I am very much depressed.they are neither giving anything in written. I am trying for No objection certificate since last three months. Please help me. Plz release my pan no ATEPA0249C.
Vikrant Raj Aryan
Allabakhash.Mulekeri

REMOVE AGRNCY CODE AND PAN NUMBER

My Self Allabaksh.A.Mulekeri I have agency with LIC my PAN number is CQCPM8128F AND Agency code 04459638 Kindly remove from the IRDA
Allabakhash.Mulekeri

REMOVE MY PAN AND AGENCY CODE

I am Allabakhash.A.Mulekeri 2 years before I have agency with life insurance of India kindly remove my Pan and agency code. My agency code is 04459638 and PAN number is CQCPM8128F.Please kindly remove both PAN number and Agency code from the IRDA thanks. My mail I'd is Allabaksh56@gmail.com contact number8884228078
SURAJIT BALA

COMISSION NOT CREDITED

Myself Surajit Bala IRDA licensed agent (Agent code: BB0000000555) of Shriram General Insurance.I till not get my commission of last month though it's 15th of the month.
Surajit Bala
(+91)9836536820
pk661849@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2017

Request letter for removing PAN NO DPKPK4119C & URN NO NIC1410150031

My self PAWAN KUMAR & I want to be inform you that I have an agency license no 20002367 in NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD. Branch Civil Line Kanpur-208001. I had already completely closed my agency from branch office, so kindly request you to please urgently remove my PAN No. DPKPK4119C & URN No. NIC1410150031 and Registration number I-161118N0026680 from IRDA ONLINE  PORTAL and Website.
And kindly request you pls revert confirmation mail at this registered mail I'd   pk661849@gmail.com, and mobile no. 8009608300

THANKS WITH REGARDS

URN NO. NIC1410150031
Registration number I-161118N0026680
John Alex vedaraj

Dec 6, 2017

removal of pan from irda portal

Kindly remove my pan card no from your portal . I was an agent in max bupa in 2016 and since I got new job I want irda to cancel my agent code from your portal . I am not going to continue my agency with max bupa . Kindly terminate my agent code from your portal
My pan no AXMPJ1723G
My agent code CHN0130901
I HAVE MET THE BRANCH MANAGAER OF MAX BUPA AMJNJIKARAI BRANCH BT HE IS NOT PROPERLY RESPONDING . KINDLY TERMINATE MY CODE AND REMOVE IT FROM MY PAN NO
MY MAIL ID john.virtual@gmail.com
deepak maddy

Nov 27, 2017

i dont get thge licence

i wrote the irda exam 3 years before , till now i wont get the licence in my hand
R_Life

Oct 16, 2017

RE: Remove pan

Dear Mr. Vangala,

We have sent across an email response addressing your query. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we are glad that we were able to assist with your concern. Please write to us at rnlife.headcustomercare@relianceada.com for any clarification regarding the same.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team
Vangala venkanna

Oct 11, 2017

Remove pan

Sir I am working as a agent in Reliance life insurance. I want go to LIC of india as a agent. I have received NOC from reliance but my pan number not removed from the IRDA pan look up . Pls remove my pan ANEPV5887H
gitaiyer

Sep 26, 2017

no commission

i am an advisor in exide lifesurance for 12 years. name; gita iyer . license no. 7751901797.the company has been harrassing me by not paying my renewal commission. i have given them business worth 27 lacs. so far, since february they are telling me if i put a policy for 12400/ they will credit commission due to me. then i did put a policy for the same amount. then i got my commission till june paid in june . now they are telling me my code is in obeyance and i have to put 5 policies. in the past 12 years i have put around 100 policies. now i am nearing 60 years of age. instead of giving me my renewal commission as there is no pension in this company they are harassing me .by sending letters of termination etc. today i have got a message from director oy sales mr. prasan setty. that he wants my support for increasing business. i will be very grateful if i get my renewal commission without further harassment.
thanking you
gita iyer
26/9/2017
harish kumar ji

Sep 20, 2017

Remove my pan card from your porta

dear sir,

Kindly remove my PAN number from your portal. I am harish kumar CHDF00000222 HDFC Life Insurance company. I am not going to continue agency with HDFC Life Insurance company. My PAN number is CDIPK8506J. my email id is harish.kumar@axisbank.com. My mobile no is 9314244441. Kindly remove my pan and do the needful.

URN NO HDFI1307150017
LICENSE NO 933982
CERTIFICATE NO C000278265
AGENT ID CHDF0000022

NAME HARISH KUMAR
n.bhaskara reddy

Sep 15, 2017

Unlock pan card No.ALAPN1444J in irda portal

I, N.Bhaskara Reddy is working life insurance advisor in Exide life insurance. Now i am applied for NOC for joining another life insurance company name as LIC. My agency code in Exide life is 60285638 & my pan no. ALAPN1444J. But I got Noc on dated10/05/2017. My pan no is not delink in the irda portal. So please delink the pan no. in exide life insurance. I am very glad to you to do this. I am depending only agency. so please take action to do this.

thanks

N.BHASKARA REDDY
Exide life insurance code . 60285638
Pan no. ALAPN1444J
ganesan619

Sep 12, 2017

REMOVE MY PAN NUMBER

Remove pan no from irda

I AM GANESAN want remove my pan card from irda agency list

Pan card no-ALNPG2930P

BAJAJ ALLIANCE, APPOLLO MUNICH
sanjay@1972

Sep 5, 2017

Removal of pan number from irda portal

I have raised complain previously also but no any steps has taken yet by irda officials. Please do the needful as soon as possible.
I was working with HDFC standard life insurance co earlier in 2014 and resigned there in 2017, they give me NOC for agent id of life insurance also but my pan is still active in irda portal. Kindly remove it from there. Sending you the complete information below.

Applicant information

Aug 29, 2017

Harassment from HDFC Life

Dear IRDA team,

I hold a policy from HDFC Life

1. I never gave an auto debit instructions to HDFC life. They did it on their own and sent me notification of failure.

And no prior information was sent to me for such activity. This will reflect on my CIBIL score.

Its my policy . I have to pay premium. this does not mean that anybody and everybody will harass me by calling end number of time to my phone and to my residence phone for paying premium. I have taken a policy . not a loan,

Above this when you contact the customer care number - there is no option of contacting the Customer care executive unless you listen to all their policies and everything which you don't want to hear.

I have written this mail to HDFC life stating - Next time I receive a call from HDFC regarding paying premium, I will cancel the policy and will take them to court , consumer forum, for harassing me and causing me mental agony.

Please instruct all the Insurance companies to have a provision of speaking to Customer care executives in first leg of IVR only.

And also, not to call every phone number available of the person to pay premium.

rgds

Pan no DFGPS3028A
Sujata Badaik

Jul 27, 2017

Remove pan no from irda

I Sujata Badaik want remove my pan card from irda agency list
Pan card no-AZVPB4553F

Last Month De-linking my pan card sent IRAD but still not de-link .I am waiting
How long to wait
rafikunahmed

Jun 30, 2017

I want to remove my pan card from irda portal

I am not using my irda card. It is using by other. So please help me by removing my card.
ARCHANA KADAM

Jun 25, 2017

REMOVAL OF PAN NUMBER FROM IRDA PORTAL

PLEASE REMOVE MY PAN NUMBER FROM IRDA PORTAL AS I NEVER WORKED AS INSURANCE AGENT FOR LIC

INSPITE OF TAKING UP THE MATTER WITH LIC OF INDIA THANE MY PAN NUMBER IS STILL APPEARING IN IRDA PORTAL

DETAILS ARE AS UNDER

THAT IS SOMEWHERE IN YEAR 2011 OR 2012

DO THE NEEDFUL PLEASE

Mrs A KADAM

Reliance Digital - RE: New LED TV closed down suddenly
    Dear Valued Customer, Our team tried contacting you,...
    Plethico Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - Refunds of Fix deposits no. 5139dt.
    Refunds of fix deposits no done inspire of many reminder...
    Star Plus - Ishqbaaz promo
    Star plus why we are not getting promos of ishqbaaz what...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - Unreasonanle denial of TDR
    Sir, I have booked ticket from lucknow to gwalior (PNR...
    DTC bus service - Bus pass stolen
    dtc bus pass Respectfully sir My self kuldeep bajpai i...
    NVSP - No BLO Appointed
    Hello, Application for Voter ID has been submitted...
    UIDAI - Complaint about correction
    I went for correction of my aadhar in a enrolment...
    Airtel payment bank - Rajubhai 36568
    Money debited twice but recharge unsuccessful both...
    bhim app - Contact 08910496355 bhim
    3600 failed transaction refund I tried to transfer Rs...