IRDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about IRDA

harish kumar ji

Sep 20, 2017

Remove my pan card from your porta

dear sir,

Kindly remove my PAN number from your portal. I am harish kumar CHDF00000222 HDFC Life Insurance company. I am not going to continue agency with HDFC Life Insurance company. My PAN number is CDIPK8506J. my email id is harish.kumar@axisbank.com. My mobile no is 9314244441. Kindly remove my pan and do the needful.

URN NO HDFI1307150017
LICENSE NO 933982
CERTIFICATE NO C000278265
AGENT ID CHDF0000022

NAME HARISH KUMAR
n.bhaskara reddy

Sep 15, 2017

Unlock pan card No.ALAPN1444J in irda portal

I, N.Bhaskara Reddy is working life insurance advisor in Exide life insurance. Now i am applied for NOC for joining another life insurance company name as LIC. My agency code in Exide life is 60285638 & my pan no. ALAPN1444J. But I got Noc on dated10/05/2017. My pan no is not delink in the irda portal. So please delink the pan no. in exide life insurance. I am very glad to you to do this. I am depending only agency. so please take action to do this.

thanks

N.BHASKARA REDDY
Exide life insurance code . 60285638
Pan no. ALAPN1444J
ganesan619

Sep 12, 2017

REMOVE MY PAN NUMBER

Remove pan no from irda

I AM GANESAN want remove my pan card from irda agency list

Pan card no-ALNPG2930P

BAJAJ ALLIANCE, APPOLLO MUNICH
sanjay@1972

Sep 5, 2017

Removal of pan number from irda portal

I have raised complain previously also but no any steps has taken yet by irda officials. Please do the needful as soon as possible.
I was working with HDFC standard life insurance co earlier in 2014 and resigned there in 2017, they give me NOC for agent id of life insurance also but my pan is still active in irda portal. Kindly remove it from there. Sending you the complete information below.

Applicant information

Aug 29, 2017

Harassment from HDFC Life

Dear IRDA team,

I hold a policy from HDFC Life

1. I never gave an auto debit instructions to HDFC life. They did it on their own and sent me notification of failure.

And no prior information was sent to me for such activity. This will reflect on my CIBIL score.

Its my policy . I have to pay premium. this does not mean that anybody and everybody will harass me by calling end number of time to my phone and to my residence phone for paying premium. I have taken a policy . not a loan,

Above this when you contact the customer care number - there is no option of contacting the Customer care executive unless you listen to all their policies and everything which you don't want to hear.

I have written this mail to HDFC life stating - Next time I receive a call from HDFC regarding paying premium, I will cancel the policy and will take them to court , consumer forum, for harassing me and causing me mental agony.

Please instruct all the Insurance companies to have a provision of speaking to Customer care executives in first leg of IVR only.

And also, not to call every phone number available of the person to pay premium.

rgds

Pan no DFGPS3028A
Sujata Badaik

Jul 27, 2017

Remove pan no from irda

I Sujata Badaik want remove my pan card from irda agency list
Pan card no-AZVPB4553F

Last Month De-linking my pan card sent IRAD but still not de-link .I am waiting
How long to wait
rafikunahmed

Jun 30, 2017

I want to remove my pan card from irda portal

I am not using my irda card. It is using by other. So please help me by removing my card.
ARCHANA KADAM

Jun 25, 2017

REMOVAL OF PAN NUMBER FROM IRDA PORTAL

PLEASE REMOVE MY PAN NUMBER FROM IRDA PORTAL AS I NEVER WORKED AS INSURANCE AGENT FOR LIC

INSPITE OF TAKING UP THE MATTER WITH LIC OF INDIA THANE MY PAN NUMBER IS STILL APPEARING IN IRDA PORTAL

DETAILS ARE AS UNDER

Mrs A KADAM
hiss

Jun 18, 2017

REMOVAL OF PAN NUMBER FROM IDA PORTAL

REMOVAL OF PAN NUMBER FROM IDA PORTAL.
Kindly remove my PAN number from your portal. I am NEERAJ SHARMA Licence No 10445088 with BAJAJ ALLIANZ Life Insurance company. I am not going to continue agency with BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY AGEN5 ID IS PJU110315LIABL479007 . My PAN number is FXPPS4984G. my email id Neerajsharma1061@gmail.com. My mobile no is 9815178734,,8146282561.
Kindly remove my pan and do the needful.

NEERAJ SHARMA
hiss

Jun 18, 2017

REMOVAL OF PAN NO FROM IRDA PORTAL

REMOVAL F PAN NUMBER FROM IDA PORTAL
Kindly remove my PAN number from your portal. I am NEERAJ SHARMA AGENCY CODE No ABLIC1002801002 and AGENT ID PJU110315LIABL479007 URN ABLI1702150046with BAJAJ ALLIANZ Life Insurance company. I am not going to continue agency with BAJAJ ALLIANZ Life Insurance company. My PAN number is FXPPS4984G. my email id Neeeajsharma1061@gmail.com. My mobile no is 9815178735; 8146282561. Kindly remove my pan and do the needful.
CHERKI

Jun 1, 2017

Remove PAN No.-AGNPA0291J & Licence No - 1771237 from IRDA Portal.

Above complaint I submitted you on dated 20/5/2017, but no any revert your end till. Do the needful on urgent basis.

Nowshad Ahmad
License no - 1771237
PAN No - AGNPA0291J.
Mobile No - 8434670605,7992235973
Email - nowshadahmad68@gmail.com
Insurer Name - LIC
rkumar51

May 29, 2017

Complaint For not getting NOC.

I Ramesh Kumar want to inform you that i am a advisor in Birla Sun Life Asansol Murgasol Branch West Bengal my business code is BT4304. I want NOC but branch Manager is not provided me and they are saying you have give two policy then i will provide you NOC otherwise you will never get NOC . Sir I am newly appointed in Birla Sun Life from 17-03-017 .

Please sir provide me help and guide me How get Noc and remove my PAN CARD from IRDA portal .
CHERKI

May 20, 2017

Remove PAN No.-AGNPA0291J & Licence No - 1771237 from IRDA Portal.

I, Nowshad Ahmad have an insurance agent in LIC. My license no is 1771237 & my PAN No - AGNPA0291J. I say that my license is Terminated for Non Fulfilment of Minimum Business Guarantee. Still my pan is reflected in IRDA portal. So I request you kindly delete my license & PAN No. from IRDA portal. Do the needful on urgent basis.

Nowshad Ahmad
praveenbtl

May 5, 2017

REMOVAL OF PAN NUMBER FROM IDA PORTAL

REMOVAL F PAN NUMBER FROM IDA PORTAL
Kindly remove my PAN number from your portal. I am Praveen RS Licence No 998733 with Life Insurance company. I am not going to continue agency with LIC . My PAN number is BCHPS9142R. my email id praveenbtl@@gmail.com. My mobile no is 9995584272.
Kindly remove my pan and do the needful.

Praveen RS
Pavan Dixit

May 4, 2017

REMOVAL F PAN NUMBER FROM IDA PORTAL

Kindly remove my PAN number from your portal. I am PAVAN Advisor code No BSLBI2945 with BIRLA SUN Life Insurance company. I am not going to continue agency with BIRLA SUN Life Insurance company. My PAN number is CAWPP3052K. my email id PAVANDIXIT305@gmail.com. My mobile no is 9696309090. Kindly remove my pan and do the needful.
nmanjunath

Apr 19, 2017

Removal of PAN from the portal

Kindly remove my PAN number from your portal. I am N Manjunath Advisor code No 20918403 with Reliance Life Insurance company. I am not going to continue agency with Reliance Life Insurance company. I have not done a single policy since my taking licence from the company. My PAN number is ALMPN6751A. my email id is nmanjunath680@gmail.com. My mobile no is 9449340011. Kindly remove my pan and do the needful.
Ananda nayak

Mar 6, 2017

NEED NOC FROM HDFC LIFE

DEAR SIR
I MR PRADIPTA KUMAR NAYAK HAVING AGENCY CODE HDF 652197 WORKED FROM 28-06-2016 IN HDFC LIFE INSURANCE.SIR I WANT MY NOC BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY GOT A GOVT JOB AND MY JOINING WILL BE 20-03-2017.PLEASE FREE MY PAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FROM THE IRDAI PORTAL.MY PAN NO IS AOFPN6373Q.TAKE IT SERIOUS AND DO THE NECSSARY STEPS.MY MAIL ID anand.suman01@gmail.comand mob..9438146465
Akshy yadav

Feb 18, 2017

Remove my pan card from your portal

SIR I HAD WORKED AS ADVISOR WITH LIFE INS.COMPANY WITH CODE NO.10130512.MY LICENCE HAD BEEN EXPIRED ON 01.08 2016.MY PAN NO.AGMPY4308H IS NOT REMOVED FROM YOUR PORTAL ALTHOUGH IT HAS BEEN DETACHED AS PER PAN LOOK-UP.PLEASE REMOVE MY PAN NO.FROM YOUR PORTAL.REGARD akshay yadav
SANJAY KR. DUBEY

Feb 15, 2017

REMOVAL OF PAN CARD

SIR I HAD WORKED AS ADVISOR WITH RELIANCE LIFE INS.COMPANY WITH CODE NO.21039052.MY LICENCE HAD BEEN EXPIRED ON 02 03 2013.MY PAN NO.AEXP2443L IS NOT REMOVED FROM YOUR PORTAL ALTHOUGH IT HAS BEEN DETACHED AS PER PAN LOOK-UP.PLEASE REMOVE MY PAN NO.FROM YOUR PORTAL.REGARD SHAMBHU YADAV
nitinshivhare27

Feb 10, 2017

Regarding commission not given to Life Advisor (10048804) from Aegon Life Insurance Company Limited

This is to complain you regarding Aegon Life Insurance company Limited, which has not provided my commission of my own Policy saying that they have shut down the Agency channel.

Description:

I was working with Aegon as Life Advisor from January 8 2016. I have given 5 policy from my side in which one of the policy of Rs 50000 which is owned by me.

Aegon has provided commission for 4 policies but they didn't provide the commission for my own policy.

Aegon has shut down the Agency channel on August 10th 2016 and till that time I have already login 5 policy and I need to login 1 more policy to get my own policy comission.

But As Aegon has shut down the Agency channel so they didn't provide my own Policy commission.

Why I should get the Commission of my own policy?

1) According to company Rule, I should get my own policy commission after completing 6 policy

2) I have already provided 5 policies in which one was my own.

3) Aegon has shut down the the Agency channel on August 10 2016 , at that time I was the active member of Aegon.

4) It was not my decision to shut down the Agency channel. It was their decision.

5) If they retain it then I should have given more policies and at that time also i have some clients which I can convert.

My details as Life Advisor

Name: NITIN SHIVHARE
DOB: 27 Nov 1980
Aegon Code: 10048804
Branch code: 129005
Branch Location : Sector 14, Gurgoan

Present Address: 436/7, Jawahar nagar, Near Lall Nursing Home,
Kharbanda maternity Home wali Gali,
New Railway Road , Gurgaon 122001 (HARYANA)

I would be grateful if you can please look into this matter as I think I should get my commission from Aegon,

Please let me know if you need more information from my side.

Thanks & regards,
Nitin Shivhare
ajaymajhi2007

Feb 2, 2017

CANCELLATION OF licence in EXIDE LIFE INSURANCE

I am ajay ku majhi want to cancel my licence in exide life insurance co .ltd.
my code is 60314094.
i joined in 29/05/2015

Ajay ku majhi
Rituraj1982

Feb 2, 2017

Non issuance of Noc to transfer my IRDA code to my present company

Dear all,
I was a wealth RM in kotak mahindra bank and now I have joined HDFC bank as a branch manager.
I have been following up in mails with Kotak life to issue the NoC so that I can have my IRda get transferred to my present company since last year.
However nobody is responding to my mails and i'm almost fed up asking about it.
Please help.
Rituraj Sarma
Pan no- BJWPS6306M
Email id : chamleogan@gmail.com
ARJUNLALYADAV

Jan 31, 2017

Regarding cancellation of IRDAI license and releasing the PAN no. from IRDAI portal

I want to inform u that I was an agent in ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company since 2007.Due to not completing the business,my IRDAI license was expired.Now I have got a job oopurtunity and want to join another company But till now my PAN number is not released from IRDAI portal.

So please cancel my IRDAI license and release my PAN number from IRDAI portal.

My details are given below-

Name - ARJUN LAL YADAV
Insurer name - ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE
Insurer type - LIFE
E-mail - arjunlal22061982@gmail.com
Mobile No.-9936753883 / 9807950550

I humbly request you to look into the matter and do the need full as soon as possible.

Thanking you and waiting for your favourable action..

Arjun Lal Yadav

Mob. no. - 9936753883

paytm - Extra Money Deduction
    I have ordered dried Apricots and you have delivered me...
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml - They picked up product but not giving refund
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml Order ID: 19658406546 (1...
    Airtel payment bank - Payment bank is blocked
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    State Bank of India - education loan is given
    Sir, I want to say that I wanted education loan for...
    star plus serials - quality of sound of dpeech
    background music in certain serials is too loud we cannt...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Bigg Boss is media prostitution
    Dear Vijay TV, you can do anything just to run talks about...
    Street Dogs - street dogs
    send the dog's van to the area sanathnagar s r r 1165...
    disturbance - Disturbance
    Sir Please send dog catcher squad we are really disturbed...