item pending /blocked at New Delhi RS TMO

Consumer complaints and reviews about item pending /blocked at New Delhi RS TMO

Sumi98

Sep 14, 2021

Item not receive

My item for Dimapur Nagaland is still stuck in new delhi RS TMO, it's already 1 month now please take action immediately. My consignment no: CH061472777IN
Choedon

Aug 18, 2021

Item stuck at New Delhi RS TMO

Parcel havent reach the destination yet, i have been constantly tracking (CK645358412IN) the item and it shows item dispatched from new delhi rs tmo from last 11 days. Please do the needful.
Diwya Alok

Jul 30, 2021

Item not Received

Consignment No: TA043252633IN

Booked At Booked On Destination Pincode Tariff Article Type Delivery Location
Chandigarh BNPL SP Hub 23/07/2021 16:07:53 141001 35.00 Inland Speed Post Ludhiana HO

Current Status Showing for last 06 Days Item Dispatched. No further update is available.

24/07/2021 19:52:28 Delhi RS TMO Item Dispatched
Chaya Thammaiah

Jun 1, 2021

Not at all responsive

Consignment no-: EK051243426IN

Posted an parcel through speed post on 21st May 2021 from Kodagu Karnataka to Firozpur Punjab. On 28th the parcel had reached Firozpur tmo, the next day it returned to Ludhiana tmo. While tracking the status on 31st May it showed the parcel is in Delhi tmo. Just wanted to know the reason why it has been returned.

The main problem is no response for the calls u make, even if you keep trying the whole day none will respond . Why do you need telephones when you don't respond. We still trust postal service for our needs this were we trust blindly. Hoping for Ur good service atleast in future
raju99342

Mar 3, 2021

EW014468670IN speed post not received

My speed post tracking I'd: EW014468670IN. From last 3days it is showing item received at new Delhi Rs TMO while checking online in postal web site. Item not received yet and it is a important document. It's very urgent please do needful. Thank you..
kailash0

Jan 26, 2021

no update from last 10 days

My speed post tracking I'd RV796747374IN shows item dispatched from New Delhi TMO. After this I have no update from last 10 days. These are important documents . Please help me in this regard.
kailash0

Jan 26, 2021

New Delhi TMO. After this I have no update

Tinda

Jan 20, 2021

Parcel

My consignment number is CA000427743Cy, In the India post tracking site it is showing as item dispatch from Delhi
to jalandhar on 19jan,2021 but it shows again item as location Delhi TMO . It is nearly 10days updated information my parcel is in delhi foreign post office .but still I haven't received any further information.
Need help to track my parcel it urgent.
swap111

Dec 18, 2020

Item stuck at New Delhi RS TMO

My speed post tracking I'd EJ201523097IN shows item dispatched from New Delhi TMO. After this I have no update from last 2 days. These are important documents that need to be sent to RBI on urgent basis. Please help me in this regard.
swap111

Dec 18, 2020

Speed post stuck at New Delhi TMO

Meghapmj

Dec 7, 2020

Item stuck at Delhi TMO

Since a week my item is pending n stuck at Delhi TMO office.kindly send the item quickly
Details : Shipped through Speed post EU323669701IN
MitaliBansal

Oct 31, 2020

Item dispatched from Delhi TMO

My item is showing dispatched from Delhi RMS TMO since 4 days now please help
It contains important documents that need to be reached at the embassy at the earliest

Tracking : EP596724449IN
Ansarul83

Oct 1, 2020

Parcel

My consignment number CR177280962IN, In the India post tracking site it is showing as item dispatch from Delhi Rs TMO from 28 sep. It is nearly 3 days but still I haven't received any further information.
Need help to track my parcel it urgent.
Akhrie

Oct 6, 2019

Item not receive

My speed post tracking I'd EE459573322IN not yet receive it shown item despatched in New Delhi RS TMO form last 3 days. Its urgent please do needfull thank you.
Rajuch4

Jul 13, 2018

Regarding speed post

My speed post tracking I'd: EB252980754IN. From last 3days it is showing bag at new Delhi TMO while checking online in postal web site. Item not received yet. It's very urgent please do needful. Thank you..
kill 33

Dec 6, 2016

speed post not delivered

my speed post cnsignment no. is ED190176346IN is not found me
Rahil Rahaman

Sep 1, 2016

item not received

I had booked one item tracking number AN014622172IN yet not received . Last three days shown that item is dispatched to NSH KOCHI. No update shown. Item is very important and urgent required. Please do some needful. Thanking you