J&K Handicrafts Handloom & Khadi Udyog Emporeum| Fake chingu blanket scheme

Jammu and Kashmir

Consumer complaints and reviews about J&K Handicrafts Handloom & Khadi Udyog Emporeum| Fake chingu blanket scheme

sudarshan86

Feb 26, 2020

jammu kashmir blanket fraud

i visited vaishno devi on 21 feb 2020. while returning to katra to jammu our taxi driver took us to peer kho shiv mandir ,
and i shoped there 13200 for blanket.
He offer me to sent 6 person in 2 ac coach to kashmir / amarnath / leh ladakh.

when i return home i search for it on net. i found my self cheated and call to rahul sharma, he is not receiving my call. he is making fool to every tourist.
this is my request to all plz not buy any package

sudarshan kumawat
ajmer
Vineetch1993

Mar 9, 2018

Fraud chingu blanket peer kho janmawat ghufa

Rs.2400 paid i just need the refund. They are selling blankets in the name of government in an open market in temple. Government please do something otherwise no tourist will ever trust jammu peoples.

Fraud chingu blanket peer kho janmawat ghufa

Saurabh bansal

Dec 21, 2017

Reply to that kashmir handloom

I also de-fruded by the same kashnir handloom but then i took further steps and write lettwr to PMO, CMO JAMMU and kashmir TEXTILE DEPARTMENT of jammu and DGP of Jammu.

And i am very happy with the action taken by all. My money refunded and PMO after imposed penalty to the same kashmir handloom near peer kho., revert back to me.

Saurabh
Ganeshkrishnan Iyer

Feb 25, 2017

Not all shopkeepers are fraud!!!

I had visited Patnitop on 07-Feb-2017 and was offered 5 items for Rs. 8,800/- plus Membership fees of Rs. 600/-.

I had paid 1,600/- and was told that the things will reach me within a fortnight. After coming back to Mumbai, I read this forum and thought I had been fooled.

However, within a fortnight, I received a call from the post-office that my parcel has arrived and I can take delivery after payment of the remainder amount.

I paid the amount and took delivery. All the products as promised have been correctly delivered.

I can vouch that in my case, it is not a fraud scheme. And the fact is even if there is no refund, the products are worth more than what I paid for, I have personally compared the prices in Mumbai.
Gopaliwal

Nov 6, 2016

Chingu blanket fraud

I visited Shimla on 4.11.2016. On my way back from kufri my taxi driver stopped at a handloom shop opp durga mata mandir at kufri market, There the salesman showed me a blanket called chingu which they were selling under joint venture of J&K and Himachal pradesh government, Which was priced at 16800 but he said tht himachal gvmnt ws giving subsidy of 50% so we will get ot for 8400 which they will buy back after 21 months or 5 yes refunding us 75% amount back. Along with it we will get pashmina shawl, kashmiri carpet, kashmiri bedsheets set, rabbit wool blanket and other shawl free. All this will be delivered to my address after I finalise the shopping and pay 1/3 amount. I doubted this scheme and didn't trust him. Now when I read complaints here it's clear that it was a fraud and lots of tourists have fallen for it and it's going on freely in all northern tourist hill stations. I didn't fall for this fraud scheme but it's my request to government plans take some action against such fraudsters as it cheats tourists and brings the state in bad light.
Jitu7777

Sep 6, 2016

chingu blanket scheme

Reading to the above complain I was safe. I visited gurushikhar in mount Abu and similar shop of j&k claim to sale blanket scheme to me. But I was lucky to check this fraud conplain online before finalising the deal.
This shop is just on the start of the gurushikhar peak.
Jitendra agarwal
gautamgiri28

Sep 2, 2016

Compliant for Kashmir Handloom Emporium Fraud

Subject : Compliant for Kashmir Handloom Emporium Fraud

I inform to you that recently we went to Jammu in August 2016, Our Auto Driver go to Jamwant gufa, Shiv Market, Peer kho, Jammu - 180001
i think Auto Driver know already & meet with him . we saw jammu and kashmir handloom shop. there we went to see some stuff.
the sales person there said that this handloom is government shop and they are promoting a scheme for ladies where in 28800 after discount pay 14400,
by which we can travel with AC to Jammu and kashmir with a family member of 6 and can stay in government guest house, tour 06 location etc and that kambal can be returned
back jammu and Kashmir emporium Because after getting used by us the blankets would be used to make pashmeena shawls which are worth of 40k each and after 2 years we will get 75% Money 21600 back.

i have purchased package for my wife name (Monika) and pay 2500 cash at same time on 21/08/2016.

we have not received any Package completed information in written and reading the above complaints on http://www.consumercourt.in/ site i am doubtful whether we will get it or not.
that so many people are opting this scheme that means so many people got fooled because of them. can anyone stop it any way.
They also said that this is a govt scheme, so we trusted them.

The details of the shop and the person are as below.

Kashmir Handloom Handicrafts Emporium
Address : Shiv Market, Peer Kho Near Jamwant Gufa, Jammu-180001
Shop Keeper Name : Manoj
Cont. No. : - 0191 2560138, 09107312547

Bills Details:
Name : Monika
Slip No. : 3195
Date : 21/08/2016

We are reporting the fraud to you with all details and attachment.
Kindly take strict against regarding this and also I want to return my money (Rs.2500) back.

i hope you take Initiative and no need to think another.

Thanks for better understanding.

Thanks & Regards.
Gautam Giri
F-302 Ganga Vihar Delhi -110094
Mob. 9654927700, 9999905035

Compliant for Kashmir Handloom Emporium Fraud

riyac6577

Oct 6, 2015

Fake chingu blanket scheme

The same happened with me. I went to Jammu on dated 14 Sep. 2015. The shopkeeper said that this is a govt. scheme and so we bought 1 sets of chingu blankets with free gifts on dated 15-09-2015 with bill No. 3989. It cost us Rs.7000 each. but we did not received any delivery yet now. Its openly fraud with the Name of Jammu & Kashmir Govt. We advise to person that no any body purchased like this type of deal with this shopkeeper

This is the address of the shop:

Sanjay Kumar
raj_vss

May 26, 2015

Fake chingu blanket scheme

The same happened with me. The shopkeeper said that this is a govt. scheme and so we bought 3 sets of chingu blankets with free gifts. It cost us Rs.7000 each.

This is the address of the shop:
Anzia Kashmir Handicraft Emporium
Upper Bazar, Katra, Vaishno Devi, J&K
Mobile:97966-88213

Rajesh
shal

Mar 15, 2013

Jammu and kashmir handloom house

Recently we went to Nainital in December 2012, while walking on the mall raod we saw jammu and kashmir handloom shop. there we went to see some stuff. the sales person there said that this handloom is government shop and they are promoting a scheme for ladies where in 22000, we will get 5 items 1bedsheet set, one kambal, one carpet, one gents pashmina shawl and one ladies pashmina shawl along with this we will get a membership card by which we can travel to Jammu and kashmir with a family member of 4 and can stay in government guest house etc and that kambal can be returned back jammu and kashmir emporium after 2 years and we will get 16000 back. according to the promises i should get that membership card in jan 13 but 2 more months have been passed and we have not received any card and readiing the above complaints i am doubtful whether we will get it or not. i am really surprised how a person can take the name of government shops and all very openly. and when we were sitting there they showed a book of more than hundreds of form with passport size photos and all. they informed that so many people are opting this scheme

Shalini

Mar 25, 2011

Bedsheet* Blanket scheme|Govt scheme of J&K|Fraud of Rs 32500

We are also cheated by at Jammu in the same way by a shop; Kashmir, Handloom Handicrafts Emporium, Pir Kahoo Jammu, J&KTin.No.01801020668 Form Vat-51, Government Registration 7253, Mr Sunil Sharma
Tel.No.0191-256-493.

The shop owner Mr Snil sharma has cheated us to tune of Rs.2400, saying that he will give 5 free gifts and the VP parcel will be sent for Rs.8400-2400=6000/-

The tourists are cheated like this everyday thew government should take appropriate action against the culprits and who bring down kashmirs pride and respect and peoplle think all the kashmiris are like this.

I request the officials to act on this.

MK.Seetharam,

Jan 7, 2011

Greivance caused by Fake govt. scheme of J&K Handicrafts Handloom & Khadi Udyog|Jammu

Hi There,

On the way back we went to this 'J&K Handicrafts Handloom & Khadi Udyog Emporeum
Address GSS Road Jammu-180001'.
That guy showed us 2 chingu blanket which costs 15000 and 17000 each.
And with them 10 items gift.Bedsheets and other blankets.
Though i did not believe them but my hubby thought that this is a good deal.
we ended up paying 32000 then and there and made the parcel and took it with us.

They had promised that they would send us the gurantee card after 40days.
Now when we call them for the guarantee card their mobile is not reachable.
They also said that this is a govt scheme, so we trusted them.

We are reporting the fraud here.

The blankets are of worst quality.Please help us in getting our money back.

The details of the shop and the person are as below.

J&K Handicrafts Handloom & Khadi Udyog Emporeum

A Dash

Jan 6, 2011

Bedsheet* Blanket scheme|Govt scheme of J&K|Fraud of Rs 32500

Hi There,
Recently me and my husband had been to Patnitop and Vaishno devi on Nov 1st week 2010. On the way back at Jammu we went to this 'J&K Handicrafts Handloom & Khadi Udyog Emporeum Address GSS Road Jammu-180001'. The Shop Keeper Kamal showed us 2 chingu blanket which costs 15000 and 17000 each. And with them 10 items gift.Bedsheets and other blankets. They promised us that after 2 years they will only take the blankets from us and will give us back 75% of the money.
Because after getting used by us the blankets would be used to make pashmeena shawls which are worth of 40 k each.
Though i did not believe them but my hubby thought that this is a good deal. .
We ended up paying 32000 then and there and made the parcel and took it with us.
Though the items they promised are good but after using them they started tearing from here and there. They had promised that they would send us the gurantee card after 40days. Now when we call them their mobile is not reachable. They also said that this is a govt scheme, so we trusted them. But after going through these complaints i think that they cheated us and are not going to take the blankets after 2 years. We are reporting the fraud here. Kindly take strict against regarding this.Also I want to return every thing and get my money back. The blankets are of worst quality.Please help us in getting our money back. Is there any other way where we can report these frauds to Govt. authorities and they can take an action against these cheat people. The details of the shop and the person are as below. J&K Handicrafts Handloom & Khadi Udyog Emporeum Address GSS Road Jammu-180001 cont-09797361137-09906297768 Kamal(Shop keeper)- 09596879449 Bill sr No-614 Date- 5/11/2010 cid/Oid- 935 Thanks A Dash

TamilNadu schools - Not paying salary to teachers
    One of the matriculation school in koyambedu(Daniel Thomas...
    NITCO Logistics - non delivery of consignment
    A consignment was booked from Thea-Tex Healthcare, Vasai...
    complaint against private school - Regarding violation of government order by school
    I , Rajni Gahlot teaching in Meerut Public School Group...
    Videocon D2H - Account Activeat karne ke liye
    मेरा व्हिडिओकॉन d2h...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    VK-CBSSBI - CBSSBI Money cutting
    I have don the transaction from my account. Money is...
    Dipika tredars - Branch manejar kekhilaf
    Mahoday mene dinank 30-03-2020 ko a/c 10793205148 me...
    Nandini Milk - Hoarding and misbehaving
    It is complaint about Nandini dairy which is at ..kannuru...
    DishTV - Payment not reflected
    Dear Arpitha, Hope you are doing good. We regret the...